Official Free ______ Referral Thread (II) - All Referral solications belong here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got diffrent people with bankcards who live in my house.Thats what im trying to do get my fam to do it.

[quote name='-BigC-']I got diffrent people with bankcards who live in my house.Thats what im trying to do get my fam to do it.[/QUOTE]

No. They must live in different houses. Otherwise you would be put on hold.

I'd recommend using kmg9000's conga, doodle (not for the least of reasons being that I signed up under him!); it seems that he is first, and those who signed up under him include myself and jimbo12457. There might be others I'm missing, but I recall those two.

thats cool with me, but if no one starts one and no one keeps up i'll start one myself cool. It's not like we have a official CAG conga. its kinda like whoever keeps up still has a conga.

Updated

PS3s.Freepay.com by FreePay™

Gifts offered:

Sony PS3 (8 Referrals)

If you want to join a conga you must sign up under one of the two active links and complete a offer. Then post in this tread the following information:

1. Username of who you signed up under
2. The email you signed up with
3. The offer you completed
4. Your own referral link

You will then be placed on the waiting list and once the person you signed up for confirms that you went green you will be added to the conga. If you are inactive and don't update referrals who have signed up under you I will remove you from the conga to a list of non actives. You need to respond to be put back into the conga. You can't just dissapear in thin air and leave your referrals waiting

NOTE:
You must come back often to update your status so no referrals are wasted

Active links: Sign up under the top person to join the conga!
kmg9000 (0/8 )3 pending

Next pair in line:

Waiting List: People waiting to go green:
mykevermin (0/8 )
jimbo12457 (0/8 )
dpatel (0/8 )

Completed: Woohoo!

Post updates here.

[quote name='dpatel']Offering $16 for PS3 referrals. PM me before signing up.

http://ps3s.freepay.com/?r=25258879[/QUOTE]

I will sign up for $20. This offer is open to anyone or the highest bidder.

EDIT: Actually someone just make me an offer, I want to get going on this so I can get my friends to sign up.

Plus...

CONGA LINE FOR GIFT CARDS FROM FREEPAY!

Everyone knows the drill. Sign up under the top link, then PM me or post your email, person you signed up under, offer completed, and your referral link.

1. http://giftcards.freepay.com/?r=25263503

Well since there's some new sites out now, I'm still open to trades or paying for referrals to some of the new sites. Don't forget to join the official $300 Gift Card conga also.

kmg9000, will you be adding CAG's who joined your conga here to the conga you have running at your own site in your sig (this will avoid double-dipping with the congas). I think that would be a great gesture and might help some more people get referrals faster.

[quote name='mykevermin']Did you sign up under someone here, dpatel?[/QUOTE]

yea, i signed up for the conga started here.

I'm willing to pay $15 for referrals, and I'm also willing to trade referrals (I've only done freepay's PS3 and Xbox 360, so I am available for a *lot* of trades). PM if interested.

My link: http://ps3s.freepay.com/?r=25254114

So, those of you looking for one last PSP referral, one last ipod referral, or one last something not PS3 or 360 (or "Gamingsystems," now that I think about it), contact me ASAP!

[size=+2]Offering $16 for PS3 referrals. [/size]
Here are the offers if anyone is interested.

Columbia House DVD - Get 5 DVDs for $.49 each plus shipping
RealRhapsody - Unlimited Music on Demand! - Sign up for Rhapsody now for only $9.99 a month!
RealArcade GamePass - Try a FREE 30 day trial of GamePass from RealArcade today
Free $25 Wal-Mart Gift Card! - Try the Connections Entertainment Servicefor $1.00 for 7 days.
Get 12 CDs for the Price of 1 - Join BMG Music Service and get 12 CDs for the price of 1!
Get Paid to Shop! - Sign up for a $1 trial membership
Computer Training from Video Professor - This offer features FREE Computer lessons.
Video Professor Online - Try it FREE*! Get Video Professor Online-Free* for 5 days!
Become a STAR! - Free Casting Calls For Modeling, Acting & Reality TV.
Save 85% on Printer Ink - Make a purchase from InkBlvd and save up to 85%
80-90% OFF RETAIL PRICE!!! Cars! - Sign up for a $5.95 trial membership with RepoCar search.
2 Free Airline Tickets - 10-Day Trial = $3.95

Citi Platinum Select Card
Citi® Dividend Platinum Select® MasterCard
Citi® Diamond Preferred® Rewards MasterCard
Citi Dividend for College Students
Citi® Platinum Select® Card for College Students
WorldPoints Platinum Plus MasterCard

Free Credit Report from Citibank! - Get a FREE month trial

FHM Magazine - Subscribe to 33 issues of FHM Mgazine for ONLY $36.
Shape Magazine - Subscribe to 36 issues of Shape Magazine for Only $44.91!
MAXIM Magazine - Subscribe to 36 issues of Maxim Magazine for Only $44.94!
MagazineBurst - Take 6 Magazines for $29!

Curb Your Cravings - Get a FREE Trial of the #1 selling weight loss patch. 1 week
Botox Alternative - Free Sample
Toppik Hair Builders - Try a FREE SAMPLE today. Pay only shipping and handling.

EDIT: Tried to paraphrase all of them. Hopefully this helps. It was pretty long before

maybe i should edit that... :oops:

it was supposed to look like I was just adding onto my last post by saying I will be willing to trade someone. I goofed.

EDIT:
Looking to sign up for NEW free giftcard freepay site. I will only trade for a PS3 referral

[quote name='doodle777_98']damn dpatel. big difference from before. think you can trim that down. maybe get rid of the click heres[/QUOTE]

Or just delete the post.......thats not going to make anyone want to sign up under him

I did the Connections Entertainment Service offer for $1. It's a 7 day trial that you can cancel at any time, and you will receive credit very quickly (2-3 days). I really like these types of offers for the quick completion time and you usually get a free gift card or something. I have gotten CC gift cards before, but this time its a Walmart card for $25. http://ps3s.freepay.com/?r=25263656

Hey I am looking for a Free Xbox 360 and Ps3 Referal for Canada the w*w.Free360XBOX.c*m does not work for me cause I am not in America, so does anyone know a Candian site for the the free xbox 360 and ps3.????????

XBOX360 contest. win a NINTENDO DS!

not a conga, but sign up under my link for the xbox360 and be entered in a chance to win a Nintendo DS!!!! it's used, but works great! comes with charger and stylus. i need 8 people to sign up under me. I will ship out the system once my account has been approved. don't miss out on this opportunity!
be sure to PM me before you start.

if i get all my referrals by christmas, I'll add on ridge racers ds and nintendogs(lab and friends) to the package.

reminder that this is from giftfiesta.
i'm going to be running this raffle here, and on congablast.com. although the guys over there are skeptical of this being legit. I'm thinking about sending the DS to the forum admin over there to ensure it's "legit-ness"

http://www.giftfiesta.com/?rid=371511

please PM me before signing up so that i may fill you in on info about the raffle.

ps3 conga line
1. LaraCroftsLeftBoob
2. galvatron2k1
3. maddfrog
4. dpatel
5. DJSteel
6. sweet tooth
7. mykevermin
8. deadpool
this is the list of people who are next in the conga.

PS3 conga!!! (need 8 to complete)

first click on this link:
http://www.giftfiesta.com/?rid=60909

LaraCroftsLeftBoob

1. vietgurl(pending)

official ipod conga

thinking about changing the ipod conga since everybody seems to have done the freepay one. new link to join the new 30 gb video ipod conga

http://ipods.thefreeproject.com/index.php?referral=61

1. datel(pending)

join the conga, and be in a drawing to win you choice of either:
prize a)paper mario: the thousand year door (used complete),
prize b) rumble roses(used complete) and viewtiful joe(ps2)(used complete)

macmini conga

http://minimacs.freepay.com/?r=19898753

be sure to pm me if you want to join a conga.

[quote name='lionheart4life']
kmg9000, will you be adding CAG's who joined your conga here to the conga you have running at your own site in your sig (this will avoid double-dipping with the congas). I think that would be a great gesture and might help some more people get referrals faster.[/QUOTE]

If you guys join my forums. I will add you. This is so when you get on the top people will be able to PM you when they sign up under you.

Conga update:

PS3s.Freepay.com by FreePay™

Gifts offered:

Sony PS3 (8 Referrals)

If you want to join a conga you must sign up under one of the two active links and complete a offer. Then post in this tread the following information:

1. Username of who you signed up under
2. The email you signed up with
3. The offer you completed
4. Your own referral link

You will then be placed on the waiting list and once the person you signed up for confirms that you went green you will be added to the conga. If you are inactive and don't update referrals who have signed up under you I will remove you from the conga to a list of non actives. You need to respond to be put back into the conga. You can't just dissapear in thin air and leave your referrals waiting

NOTE:
You must come back often to update your status so no referrals are wasted

Active links: Sign up under the top person to join the conga!
kmg9000 (2/8 )1 pending
dpatel (0/8 )

Next pair in line:
jimbo12457 (0/8 )
Waiting List: People waiting to go green:

mykevermin (0/8 )

Completed: Woohoo!

Post updates here.

Hey guys...Just completed my obligations over at freexbox360.peel.com. (compelete an offer and have 5 firends do the same).

It was a bit frustrating since I had about 30 deadbeat referrals but thanks to a few friends and 2 "clicker-throughers"...I should be approved soon.

Posting over at 43things.com really brought in the referrals.

I also wanted to mention a pretty young conga line for 3604free.com over at: http://things4free.home.comcast.net/3604free.html

Only about 11 in-line right now...
It's run by a great guy, updated daily, good communication and he has plenty of other congas for freepay and offercentric- so check it out.

Now on to my other conquests:
http://www.3604free.com/index.php?ref=202443

http://xbox360s.freepay.com/?r=21844470

Here's hoping that you all get a free-whatever!

PS...don't be a deadbeat referral

[quote name='mykevermin']GRRRR! I was really dreading having other people go green first! fuck![/QUOTE]

sorry about that. Don't worry, I think I will have all or most my referrals before it is my turn anyway.

Glad to see you're reading the thread qwikstreet. :roll:

For those of you who've signed up for Video Professor, does your "10 day free trial" begin as soon as you order the item, or as soon as you receive it? I don't want to have the item arrive too late to cancel, or with one day to cancel. Thanks for your help.

Also, don't forget that I'm willing to swap referrals for my PS3; if you don't need any referrals, I'll paypal you $15 instantly as soon as you complete an offer.

PM me with any questions you have about the referral.

Ok here is what I am trying to do. I am going to start a conga for yourfreevideoipods.com.

I am offering $20 paypal plus a spot in the conga when you sign up under me.

The referral requirements for this site are 5 referrals for the 30GB ipod video, 6 referrals for $300, or 8 referrals for the 60GB ipod video. This conga will be used to get 5 referrals per person (so if you want the other gifts you have to get the last referral somewhere else).

The easiest (and cheapest) offer is stamps.com. It is a free offer and credits instantly (be sure to clear your cookies right before clicking the link to visit the site).

When you sign up PM me me with the offer you did, your email address, and your referral link. You will be added to the conga based on when your offer goes green.

Top Spot:
http://www.YourFreeVideoiPods.com/index.php?ref=1662921

List of people in order:

Pending to be added to conga:

how many referrals do you need for the freepay giftcards? I might be willing to sign up for that if someone can offer me a PS3 referral.

Peep my sig for my offer info. Both my sites are freepay (Gratis Network). I've already got a free DS, PSP, and 30 GB black video iPod.

[quote name='mykevermin']Glad to see you're reading the thread qwikstreet. :roll:

For those of you who've signed up for Video Professor, does your "10 day free trial" begin as soon as you order the item, or as soon as you receive it? I don't want to have the item arrive too late to cancel, or with one day to cancel. Thanks for your help.

Also, don't forget that I'm willing to swap referrals for my PS3; if you don't need any referrals, I'll paypal you $15 instantly as soon as you complete an offer.

PM me with any questions you have about the referral.[/QUOTE]

Can nobody help me figure out when I need to cancel my video professor offer?

[quote name='mykevermin']Can nobody help me figure out when I need to cancel my video professor offer?[/QUOTE]

google it up. i hear that video professor ( the regular one, not the online one) has some sort of fraud thing going on. the packages you sent back are considered bulk or trash or something like that. you need to find a certain address and mail it to them instead of doing the return to sender bit. sorry to have to say this, but i think you might get screwed. :cry: . i'm sorry i don't have any links for you, but the information is there, you just have to look for it.

[quote name='MikeMirage']I will do your ps3 referral instead of giving you the $20 if you join my conga.[/QUOTE]

what conga?

[quote name='gigan54']google it up. i hear that video professor ( the regular one, not the online one) has some sort of fraud thing going on. the packages you sent back are considered bulk or trash or something like that. you need to find a certain address and mail it to them instead of doing the return to sender bit. sorry to have to say this, but i think you might get screwed. :cry: . i'm sorry i don't have any links for you, but the information is there, you just have to look for it.[/QUOTE]

Oy vey. Thanks for the heads up. I ordered it yesterday, so I'm going to call them up today or monday, before the discs arrive, and request to return them. They have a pretty righteous track record of being fuckers, it appears.

I've done the video professor Online offer before. It's pretty easy to cancel if you can get through to them. A friend of mine did the offer where they send you the programs, I think you will still have to pay their shipping fee even if you return them. When I cancelled my online offer they still tried to charge me. My trial ran out on a holiday so I couldn't cancel it, and I just argued that long enough until they removed the charges. Be very careful with them though.

the online offer is easier to cancel opposed to the actual deal. they'v been known to screw people out of at least 30 bucks with those cds.

[quote name='lionheart4life']I've done the video professor Online offer before. It's pretty easy to cancel if you can get through to them. A friend of mine did the offer where they send you the programs, I think you will still have to pay their shipping fee even if you return them. When I cancelled my online offer they still tried to charge me. My trial ran out on a holiday so I couldn't cancel it, and I just argued that long enough until they removed the charges. Be very careful with them though.[/QUOTE]

Keep in mind that if you recieve packages - or anything from USPS - you can REFUSE the package and they'll send it right back to the sender. I had this happen when I signed up for some Trim-Life offer and didn't realize that along with the "free sample pills" a two week trial was tacked on (stupid me for not reading far enough into the fine print)...anyways...I noticed a $60 charge come through on my cc and called up imediatly and said I don't want this and they promptly game me an RMA#, which I wrote on the box and then took it to the post office and refused shipment. Didn't cost me anything to send it back.

Obviously that won't work if the address to ship whatever back is different than the sender, but its worth mentioning. Just keep that in mind.

there's already a conga for the xbox 360. from that same site too. if you want to start a new conga at least use start one for a site that doesn't already have one. otherwise we'll end up with a hundred people having their own congas and nobody joining under them.

I have a few questions. How many referrals are needed for the laptop deal on freepay? When will your order be shipped if you get an XBOX360? Has anyone gotten one yet? What are the easiest offers to complete? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back