OFFICIAL HALO 2 TOPIC

[quote name='radjago']Microsoft to Xbox Halo 2 players: fuck You!

I wonder if they're going to split the playlists for Xbox/360 users or just cut off Xbox users outright.[/quote]

I don't know, the thing is, they don't really need anymore maps... it's going to be weird playing this for 3-4 days just to look at the maps, and then go back to GoW... this game kept me hooked for about a year, I'll play it a little bit more when the maps come out, and a couple days before Halo 3 comes out... after that no more

does anyone know where to get Action Replay gametypes for Halo 2, I know this sounds like a pretty noob request but I know a decent amount about AR and such but I'm just getting frustrated with having to make my own gametypes and all the links from other websites are all dead :(

I played up until July... Then my account ran out... Haven't played since then. I miss it horribly. But toward the end, I just got to where I didn't eve like playing anyways.Lot of fun to be had on Halo... Can't wait til Halo 3.

I have a question about the LE version. Is it supposed to come with 2 discs? I bought one used at Gamestop and it only came with one disc. Problem is, the game doesn't work, so I have to return it. Is there also any difference in the cover of the LE disc from the normal version? I don't want to get the regular version when I paid for the LE one, if that makes any sense at all.

It is supposed to have two discs. I'm 90% sure the discs were the same for both versions. I do know for a fact that the instruction books had different covers.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']It is supposed to have two discs. I'm 100% sure the discs were the same for both versions. I do know for a fact that the instruction books had different covers.[/quote]

The rabbit is correct on all counts. Take it back.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']It is supposed to have two discs. I'm 90% sure the discs were the same for both versions. I do know for a fact that the instruction books had different covers.[/quote]

Ok thanks. I'll have to tell them to give me the extra disc, I'm sure they probably have them.

I just beat Halo 2 on normal. Going to go up a difficulty level now. I thought the game was pretty good. Now I really wanna play Halo 3 to find out what happens, but no 360 :cry: .

Is the LE worth anything? I see new copies selling for $30-$40 it seems. I'm debating to dump mine on EBAY as I really have no need for my original XBOX games.

they should only be for 30 bucks. id just buy it new from best buy since they have it for 30 and they have halo 1 for 10 which is a great deal.

[quote name='foxdvd']This game still holds its value on ebay...amazing.[/quote]

That's probably because only a few maps were recreated for Halo 3. I really miss those Halo 2 maps.

bread's done
Back