Official Microsoft Points and Xbox Live subscriptions Deal Thread - Read rules in OP!

eastx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
92 (100%)
Welcome to the Xbox Live Subscription and Microsoft Currency deal thread!

This thread is for in-store or online deals on Live subscriptions or Microsoft currency/Microsoft Points.

It is NOT for:

• Discussion of Bing Search and using Bing to get currency or other rewards
  • Discussion of exploits related to receiving a free month of Xbox Live
Happy gaming!

Last edited by a moderator:
This isn't a conventional deal, but http://getxboxcodes.com/ are selling 100 MSP codes. For $1. That means you can get 4000 points for $40, which is cheaper than usual.

Other than that the place has good sales sometimes (sold 12Months for $35 about the same time Amazon did) and some giveaways on their twitter, worth a check.

[quote name='totoguy']This isn't a conventional deal, but http://getxboxcodes.com/ are selling 100 MSP codes. For $1. That means you can get 4000 points for $40, which is cheaper than usual.

Other than that the place has good sales sometimes (sold 12Months for $35 about the same time Amazon did) and some giveaways on their twitter, worth a check.[/QUOTE]
Is it dead already? I have 600 pts on my gamertag and have been looking for a place to aquire 200 MSP so I can buy Perfect Dark. I don't see an option to buy 100 MSP codes.

EDIT: Nevermind me. I found it.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='honestbleeps']Where'd you find it? I can't seem to find it...[/QUOTE]

If you type in "100 points" in the search box at the top of the page it will take you right to it. At least it did for me.

[quote name='McCarron']Looks like Amazon is matching Wal-Mart again and is also offering the 4000 Point card for $43.54.[/QUOTE]Thanks for the heads-up! Perfect time to use my Amazon gift card balance.

Anyone else think it's odd that the card that they mail you, with free shipping, is cheaper than the online code they can email you for free?

How do I get bing cashback to show up for Walmart? I typed in Walmart on bing but I do not see a cashback symbol. Possibly interested in the 4000 points card from Walmart with cashback since it would mean really cheap music.

[quote name='Ryukahn']How do I get bing cashback to show up for Walmart? I typed in Walmart on bing but I do not see a cashback symbol. Possibly interested in the 4000 points card from Walmart with cashback since it would mean really cheap music.[/QUOTE]
I think Bing cashback for Walmart is down. You can usually find them at http://www.bing.com/shopping/pages/stores.aspx and clicking the stores that start with "W," but I'm afraid they're not listed for me either.

[quote name='Zmonkay']Anyone else think it's odd that the card that they mail you, with free shipping, is cheaper than the online code they can email you for free?[/QUOTE]

That's because a lot of people decide to buy online codes to get them at instant which affects the sales on the hard copy ones.

Anyone know if walmart charges tax on those point cards if you use ship-to-store? I remember when I bought a subscription card from them using ship-to-store, it counted as a gift card, which meant no tax.

[quote name='VidPower']Anyone know if walmart charges tax on those point cards if you use ship-to-store? I remember when I bought a subscription card from them using ship-to-store, it counted as a gift card, which meant no tax.[/QUOTE]

it depends upon your local area... I can go into two of the three wal-marts close to me and not pay tax. The other. I'm paying tax.

[quote name='VidPower']Anyone know if walmart charges tax on those point cards if you use ship-to-store? I remember when I bought a subscription card from them using ship-to-store, it counted as a gift card, which meant no tax.[/QUOTE]

I used this method a couple months ago, and was not charged tax.

[quote name='dieresis']I think Bing cashback for Walmart is down. You can usually find them at http://www.bing.com/shopping/pages/stores.aspx and clicking the stores that start with "W," but I'm afraid they're not listed for me either.[/QUOTE]

Right now the only referral deal I see for Walmart is going through MyPoints (which doesn't turn out to be nearly as good as Bing)

Something is better than nothing though

YMMV: I just got the old 12+1 blister pack for $24.99 + tax from my universities book store (University of Cincinnati), which is run by eFollett. The sticker said 36.99 on two and on one it said 49.99 but they all rang up as $24.99.

[quote name='mr_btw']March 29: Your Amazon link to 4000 pt cards now shows $42.54 (down another buck to match Wal-mart).[/QUOTE]

Is this really that good of a price? I feel like I remember seeing better offers at $40 per 4000 at some point.

[quote name='INMATEofARKHAM']http://www.walmart.com/ip/Xbox-Live-4000-Points-Card-Xbox-360-Xbox-360/5751093

$40.54

Are we in the realm of ridiculously priced yet?[/QUOTE]

Plus 5% Bing Cashback (search for "walmart electronics" without quotes).

[quote name='trueheart78']http://www.walmart.com/ip/Xbox-3-month-live-card-with-1600-points-card/14047585[/QUOTE]

It's there at that address. You just can't link to it for some reason. Try going to walmart.com and searching for "360 points" without the quotes.

[quote name='donny2112']Plus 5% Bing Cashback (search for "walmart electronics" without quotes). [/QUOTE]

Nothing comes up for me searching walmart electronics.

Is that online only? Because if it's in-store, I'm so there in 15 minutes.

edit: Just searched through walmart.com, and it is listed as online only and limited time only as well. Good deal, I think.

[quote name='firecracker22']Is that online only? Because if it's in-store, I'm so there in 15 minutes.[/QUOTE]
Online-only, I'm pretty sure.

[quote name='crazedracerguy']Nah. Ridiculous was the Target coupon at Christmas time ;)[/QUOTE]

No. Ridiculous was Amazon selling 1600 point cards for 20 cents a year ago. Just awesome. 9600 points ---> $1.20.

[quote name='Cindaddy']No. Ridiculous was Amazon selling 1600 point cards for 20 cents a year ago. Just awesome. 9600 points ---> $1.20.[/QUOTE]

whaaaaaat?! was it a misprice that you were lucky enough to slip through? how long did that last?

quick question...hopefully someone can answer this for me..

ive been told walmart will not match walmart.com's prices...however, exactly how long does it take for site-to-store? i wanna order a 4k point card tonight and be able to pick it up on break at work tomorrow, but the way it looks is the card itself actually has to be shipped to that store. couldnt i just order it online, goto the store tomorrow with my confirmation and grab a card off the shelves?

It took almost 2 weeks for me to get my e-mail confirmation that the card was ready for in-store pick-up. Not sure if you can go same day and get one with your confirmation.

[quote name='shieryda']Come to think of it, it may have been closer to 3 weeks. But I wasn't in a big rush to get more points then, either.[/QUOTE]

damn, well thanks for the response dude. does anyone know if i can just go grab a card off the shelve and go check out using my confirmation? i mean it just seems stupid to me that you have to wait for something they clearly have instock.

bread's done
Back