Official NHL 12 CAG Team - We're Back Baby!!! WifeBeaterz on Parole!

Hm, weird, Guess I've never looked that far in regular driving, and I use the external view when backing up, so I never knw you could lean out the window.

Also, apparently a wired controller->wired headset-PC combo works

http://www.ehow.com/how_6657171_use-360-headset-pc.html

Sounds like Rob doesn't have a headset, but if you have a wired controller, worth a shot.

Also, I know Gary and I have a hard time hearing you Nate, not sure about the others, but this could be a substitute for what I believe you said was a 4.00 headset.

Also, looks like we all have Payday: The Heist. Lets get some bank robbing shenanigans going.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, looks like we all have Payday: The Heist. Lets get some bank robbing shenanigans going.
Nate and I messed around with Payday a bit last night. Should be easier to do with more people as the AI could be kind of stupid. I remember one of our AI couldn't decide if he wanted to follow me or stay with Nate, so instead he walked into a wall on the staircase.

Hm, weird, Guess I've never looked that far in regular driving, and I use the external view when backing up, so I never knw you could lean out the window.

Also, apparently a wired controller->wired headset-PC combo works

http://www.ehow.com/how_6657171_use-360-headset-pc.html

Sounds like Rob doesn't have a headset, but if you have a wired controller, worth a shot.

Also, I know Gary and I have a hard time hearing you Nate, not sure about the others, but this could be a substitute for what I believe you said was a 4.00 headset.

Yeah, I think it's a couple things going on there. 1. I need to get a better feel for the balance of game audio and chat audio and adjust some settings. 2. If I'm playing late at night, usually I'm trying to not talk so loud so I don't wake my daughter up and get yelled at. I'll try to play around with it some more this weekend.

Damn, are you the $380 bid, Gary? I bet there are a lot of people waiting to snipe that. I've seen them close for $800 in the past. I've been so torn on WHEN to get one. My brain tells me to wait for the 1080p consumer version, but my cock and balls tell me to get one now, lol. Man's greatest struggle!

Yup, I was. I'll just wait again to snipe one.
Good luck. You might just be better off ordering one through Oculus and hoping they keep speeding up their order fulfillment. I know they've actually shipped over 10,000 so far.

In other news....seriously fuck FEDEX. Apparently, it's not just an Amazon thing and they bullshit every company they deal with. My new video card that showed an estimated delivery of today all week, now shows "N/A" for estimated delivery. Conveniently, the tracking also hasn't been updated since yesterday morning at 7:04 AM...when it was "in transit to Nashville". I've never even known FedEx to be cheaper than UPS either. No idea how they're still in business.

LMAO, pewdiepie got a Rift. And the first game he plays is AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!! for the Awesome. Hilarity ensues.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFy-JKPhbOk[/youtube]

Skimmed it without sound, but that looks vomit inducing.

I haven't used FedEx much, but haven't run into many problems. It's mostly stuff that's initiated by them, then passed off to USPS though, so thats probably partially why

Skimmed it without sound, but that looks vomit inducing.

I haven't used FedEx much, but haven't run into many problems. It's mostly stuff that's initiated by them, then passed off to USPS though, so thats probably partially why
Ah, the audio is the best part, haha. He really starts freaking out at certain points in the video.

And yeah, any shipper/USPS transfer takes FOREVER. UPS Mail Innovations usually takes at least 7 days. But this is just straight up FedEx. They still make regular deliveries too...although I've only seen a delivery person once. Normally they just throw the shit down, knock, and run away. But the tracking finally updated and it's actually "out for delivery" today. Soooo...fingers crossed, lol.

See, that's what weird. The USPS transfers always show up EARLY for me. The package will get to the post office like two or three days ahead of the delivery date, but I'll always get it the next day. Conversely, with UPS and FedEx, it will just sit at the warehouse for those days before it gets placed on a delivery truck.

Maybe its because you guys don't have otter pops up there so everything is slower :p

See, that's what weird. The USPS transfers always show up EARLY for me. The package will get to the post office like two or three days ahead of the delivery date, but I'll always get it the next day. Conversely, with UPS and FedEx, it will just sit at the warehouse for those days before it gets placed on a delivery truck.

Maybe its because you guys don't have otter pops up there so everything is slower :p
LOL...could be. My only other guess about USPS transfer being slow is maybe it's dependent on the size of the city you live in? In Nashville, we've got like a main USPS hub, and then all the individual neighborhood post offices. My guess is it just takes longer to filter through all of that. It doesn't help that the various mail carriers I've had suck ass too. Our PO Boxes here happen to be right outside my front door, and I'd always hear our one mail carrier talking on her cell phone the entire time. A couple months back, she was replaced and now we have this Korean lady who yells a lot and knocks like the KGB. She's pretty terrifying, lol.

One thing I forgot to mention about waiting on my new video card, Newegg actually has a warehouse in TN (which is why I have to pay stupid sales tax). So, yeah...my card shipped from Memphis...which is just a little over 3 hours away...on Monday... I get that I used the free shipping, but God damn...it's like they're intentionally slowing it down. I could have walked there by now, lol.

"SADISTS!" lol. Oh, man...pewdiepie with a Rift is pretty much the greatest thing ever. These should just be the official commercials for the product when the consumer version releases. Just fantastic, haha.

Damn...I challenge you guys to go for the stealth option in that Diamond Heist mission in Payday. I tried it last night and it's so freaking hard. Your crew mates are basically worthless, so they have to hide in one spot that the guards don't patrol, while you run all over the damn place completing objectives. It would be a fun one to do co-op (Alan and I played it once but alerted the guards and then things went to hell, lol). But trying it stealth is a bit of a refreshing change of pace from the "barrel full of monkeys", as Alan called it, style of the game.

Wow...just stumbled upon another different type of game experience this morning while browsing the Steam Greenlight.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9PjT724bjw[/youtube]

Game Details
Release date: Late 2013
Take the role of a plane crash survivor stranded somewhere in the Pacific Ocean. Experience terrifying encounters both above and below an endless environment. Come face to face with some of the most life threatening scenarios that will result in a different experience each time you play. Scavenge, discover, survive. 

Engross yourself in an infinite procedurally generated world above and below that is never the same twice. Discoverer unique biomes ranging from lush colorful reefs to deep and dark trenches filled with hundreds of fully interactive marine wildlife. Take on swirling stormy waves or kick back and enjoy a calm sunset, all from a fully dynamic day/night weather system. Do you have the guts to take on Mother Nature and put your survival instincts to the test? 

Stranded Deep achieves to create a whole new simulation genre by taking you on an adventure that will keep you wanting more. Supernatural horrors are a thing of the past, experience what a true horror is like. 

KEY FEATURES 
Infinite procedurally generated terrain and biomes 
Custom built water with realtime buoyancy, subsurface scattering, edge-based depth, and foam 
Dynamic weather and day/night system effecting environment 
Detailed survival aspects and interaction 
Item crafting and combination 
Endless underwater environments and deep sea exploration 
In game achievements, unlockables, statistics and rewards 
Multi-platform support (Mac,Linux,Windows) 
Controller support 
Oculus Rift support 
More to come.

Stranded Deep is currently a work in progress, most content you currently see is not a final product. The video showcase is a sneak peek for what stranded deep is all about, this does not include any of the story, events, tasks, goals, or even gameplay mechanics. If you're not satisfied by the content shown, come back in a couple of months or even weeks and see what's happening with the project, we need your support to bring this original experience to life!
Of course it's going to have Rift support, haha. :)

LMAO! On it!!!

Yeah, I snatched that up right away (well, everything except Riptide). The BTA price was $4.45 when I bought it. Insane deal for what will end up being 8 games (Risen, Sacred Citadel, and Metro 2033 are supposed to be the bonus games too).

Here's the source of Alan's link too.

http://www.datagenetics.com/blog/september32012/

Haven't had any luck yet, haha. I tried the top 20 codes on that safe at the edge of the trailer park. I'd love to get my hands on the complete database though. It claims that you can hack 50% of pins by trying the top 426 combinations. That seems like a lot...but when you think that there are 10,000 possibilities, it's really nothing. Still blows my mind that 11% of people use 1234. No wonder Alan found one so easily, lol.

http://forums.infestationmmo.com/index.php?/topic/56860-week-of-july-29th-ama-answers/

Ruh Roh

This is getting closer to not allowing not allowing stealing safes
Well, that just means we couldn't move it...which we didn't even try for the one you stole. It would be interesting to see if somebody whined to customer support that their safe was stolen, what they would do. I actually think it would be hypocritical for them to undo it considering you can just murder somebody and take all of the things they've bought anyway.

Speaking of safes, I actually spent a good amount of time last night trying to hack that one at the edge of the trailer park (while simultaneously gaining some hours on my main character...up to 13 hours now).

So far, I've tried the top 20 passwords from that link I posted.

1900-2013 (hoping it would just be a year)

All calendar days (ie. 0101-1231...hoping it would be a birthday)

Seems like that one has a fairly difficult password. I might just move on to other safes and try that top 20 list. Really wish I could find a list of more than the top 20 though, haha. I'm about to hop on there again in case anyone wants to play Infestation or anything else. What I've been doing is logging on with one of my secondary characters first...just to use as a scout, make sure there's no douches at the trailer park, then log in with my main character. Last night when I was playing there were only 3 other people on Server 74. It was pretty nice.

LOL...wow, it just keeps getting better and better.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L65fPvrrSuQ[/youtube]

The big scare is at the end. Hilarious.

Safe hacking personal note: Safe on south side of settlement near tree - stopped at 1800.

Also ran through birthdays in terms of MMYY from 0170 - 1299

We have a clan! So far...all I'm seeing is shared Gold Coins. We can have 19 other characters in our clan (unless we buy more slots....ha), and I have to type in a specific character name to invite them to the clan. Not sure if there will be any perks in game at all. I'm just glad to have finally gotten to 20 hours. Now, I can actually play the game and leave my "safe hacking" for any time my main character gets killed and I still feel like playing.

Holy Crap, nice. I take it no one bothered you last night then?
Nope. It got down to like 3 people in the server, and I just decided to grab a few bottles of water and some chocolate bars out of the safe. Then, I just laid down in the grass a little beyond our barn just to make sure i was in the safe zone, and let it idle. I just made sure to check it every 30 minutes or so and refill food/water as needed, haha. Those last few hours were fairly easy.

This is what Brandon and I did tonight.

1ytd.jpg

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it. School is back in, and my wife is back to teaching...which means I'm back to weekends for the bulk of my gaming.

So NHL 12 greeted me back-to-back posts on my first two shots. After than, Alan and I put up four straight shutouts (with three via the disconnect). It was the final game that was a proper NHL 12 sendoff.

Falling behind 2-0, we scored twice in the third to knot it up. Then, with 1:50 left, Alan takes a penalty. I follow that up with a tripping penalty 20-30 seconds later to give the other team a 5-on-3. That's when all weirdness broke lose.

The other team took four straight penalties (including three delay of games, including one by the human goalie). After dealing with that, I scored the game-winner four minutes into OT while on the power play. Ahhh NHL 12, we'll miss you.

It was weird how it was properly matching us up with amateur teams too... Wonder if it had anything to do with our placement last season.

In case anyone hasn't checked out the deals forum today...this week's Humble Bundle is INSANE. EA Games...Dead Space, Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box, Crysis 2: Maximum Edition, Mirror's Edge, Dead Space 3, and Medal of Honor...for $1. You get Origin and Steam keys for all of them except Dead Space 3 which is Origin only.

If you beat the average price (currently $4.53), you also get Battlefield 3 and The Sims 3 + Starter Pack (both of those are Origin only as well). People are theorizing that the bonuses will be Dead Space 2 and Crysis: Maximum Edition...or possibly games from the Mass Effect series. Either way, another ridiculous Humble deal. With this and the Deep Silver bundle back to back, it just shits all over any deals on consoles right now.

https://www.humblebundle.com/

Well, I had on odd itch to play Burnout and wreck some cars after playing Euro Truck simulator quite a bit as of late, so this is perfect.

bread's done
Back