Official Nintendo E3 2007 Thread - DROPPENZALBOMBEN (Use MINE, Munch eats broccoli)

lol cheapy and his kanji dictionary. I just joined in the press conference but reggie sounds like a damn zombie and wtf is with that plastic wheel?

[quote name='Zmonkay']short vids, looks a lot like Double Dash, but only 1 driver per car, not two.[/QUOTE]

more like Mario Kart arcade game

[quote name='Zoglog']lol cheapy and his kanji dictionary. I just joined in the press conference but reggie sounds like a damn zombie and wtf is with that plastic wheel?[/QUOTE]

They're all speaking slow to help the press write it all down, I think. And that wheel would DEFINITELY be a shelf warmer if it wasn't packed with Mario Kart. Lame as hell imho.

iwatasu0.gif

[quote name='bigdaddy']You do realize it will be delayed until Q4 next year right?[/QUOTE]
Normally, I wouldn't challenge your being balls on correct on this point.

However, there've been rumors of a couple big first party titles near completion. Couple that with the other rumor that the new MK is largely based on the arcade version, and I'd say there's a good chance that Q1 is not bullshit.

Also, I hope that this idea about "novices competing with veterans" isn't a response to all those pussies who bitched about chained mini-turbos (aka "snaking") in MKDS. Are we no longer allowed to become good at a particular game? I don't want to have to fend off 16 blue shells and 18 lightening bolts when I kick ass in the new version of MK.

wheel and zapper are just peices of plastic that other companies have already thought of and released. Other than that pretty sweet so far

[quote name='Zmonkay']short vids, looks a lot like Double Dash, but only 1 driver per car, not two.[/quote]

Thanks, I hope its a lot like the arcade Mario Kart GP.

Wii wheel is like this:
wii_wheel.jpg

But white, more solid, the wheel portion goes 360 around (no gap at top) and looks to be slightly smaller

[quote name='Zmonkay']They're all speaking slow to help the press write it all down, I think. And that wheel would DEFINITELY be a shelf warmer if it wasn't packed with Mario Kart. Lame as hell imho.[/QUOTE]

did I miss the Super Smash Bros Action?

[quote name='Zoglog']did I miss the Super Smash Bros Action?[/QUOTE]

yeah, but nothing new shown (I don't think), just the Dec. 3 release date.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Wow, this is the first streaming video that works from my work. Thanks a lot Zmonkay!![/QUOTE]
Yup, that's where I'm watching from too. No prob.

[quote name='Zmonkay']yeah, but nothing new shown (I don't think), just the Dec. 3 release date.[/QUOTE]

k thanks. that's actually what I mainly wantd to know so I can finally dust off my wii lol.

This conference sucks more than the MS one. At least that one had decent games that weren't glorified mini game collections had decent online.

Man the rock paper scissors joke went over like so many balloons inflated with molten lead.

You suck at comedy, Reg. Save the icebreakers for the tiny japanese in zelda costumes.

Jesus High school musical, i cant stand this, they go off and talk about how they are all about the hardcore, then go off on nintendogs, brain age, and showing these people that we dont care about. When i play games i dont want a family beside me i want it to be just me and a controller.

bread's done
Back