Official Nintendo E3 2007 Thread - DROPPENZALBOMBEN (Use MINE, Munch eats broccoli)

can you really get better at vision? I mean you can add numbers faster but can you easily see better? sounds like a cash in on the old gamers.

ok, I'm sorry, but Nintendo really needs to stop sucking their own cocks and show more of the games. PLEASE. I've been patient..

[quote name='SMMM']ok, I'm sorry, but Nintendo really needs to stop sucking their own cocks and show more of the games. PLEASE. I've been patient..[/quote]

QFMFT!

I figured this could be alet down.. IF a bunch of new stuff is not shown then people are going to get pissed.

Sounds like we had a couple good announcements though.

[quote name='dothog']Wii Fit isn't the big title. I thought Miyamizoto's announcing that.[/QUOTE]

oh yeah, thanks. I guess he meant the last one he (Reggie) shows

Wiiquels galore, Nintendo is really cashing in on franchises even more then the past it seems.

The only Nintendo game that has been announced that isn't a sequel is WiiFit?

yourself_fitness_copy.jpg

OMG Nintendo rips off everything!

:lol: Actually, that was a neat title. Wii Fit looks cool IMO, but not "Holy Crap!" cool. It also looks vastly superior to Yourself.

On second thought, I could see it used in other things like WarioWare but man a white controller for your feet? Its gonna smell and not be white very long.

No more up and down nunchuk wiimote for running I guess though. And it could mean VC power pad games!

Miyamoto always dresses like it's 1989. I think he stopped buying new clothes sometime before Right Said Fred hit the charts.

I wonder how much weight that pad can support?

and how does the game know where that kid's head is during the soccer game? is there a camera accessory too?

I'm glad I sold my wii - I understand why it's popular with a lot of people but I guess I just like more traditional videogames too much.

I'm pretty disappointed that neither Microsoft nor Nintendo have made a "hit its weak spot for massive damage" joke in their conferences.

This fitness balls makes the Halo-themed 360 look like hot shit. I'm sure my old lady will dig on this game, in some small measure, but DDR it is not.

bread's done
Back