Official Nintendo E3 2007 Thread - DROPPENZALBOMBEN (Use MINE, Munch eats broccoli)

[quote name='rvdrock']Hell all I wanted out of this conference were dates for the big 3, and we got those, so there ya go...[/QUOTE]

Brawl, Mario Galaxy, and...?

OOOOOOOOOOOHHH. They're stepping. You, too, can be as ripped as the guy in the center by merely stepping on and off a 2" pad.

The WiiFit better offer more; the models up there look like the elderly jazzercize group at my gym.

EDIT: They also measure fitness using the BMI? One of the most inaccurate measures of fitness known to man?

[quote name='dothog']Miyamoto always dresses like it's 1989. I think he stopped buying new clothes sometime before Right Said Fred hit the charts.[/QUOTE]

Wow... where are you at..?

I am listening to an alright 101.7 as my radio crapped out and wont pick anything else up up here right now...

That damn song was on as I read your post here at 1:07 pm.

[quote name='chewster777']Hey, this Wii Fit will get more of the nongaming people interested in gaming, so chill.[/QUOTE]
How is this gaming?

my girlfriend is actually finding wii fitness kind of interesting and cute haha....
Nintendo is kicking ass in the casual market for sure.

[quote name='mykevermin']Brawl, Mario Galaxy, and...?

OOOOOOOOOOOHHH. They're stepping. You, too, can be as ripped as the guy in the center by merely stepping on and off a 2" pad.

The WiiFit better offer more; the models up there look like the elderly jazzercize group at my gym.[/QUOTE]

Exactly, WiiFit is a decent enough idea, but this just looks DULL. Way to make it more fun to go to the gym than play a videogame system.

I think you guys are being a little harsh. That board thing opens up a lot of possibilites (other than wiiFit which doesnt really apeal to gamers)

[quote name='chewster777']I didn't say it was, but Nintendo is all about getting the everyone in the Wii audience.[/QUOTE]
I will take it back, we have the leaning game ;)

This is horrible...

I didnt think anything could get worse than the Microsoft conference...

Atleast Microsoft showed some games.

Nintendo didnt even show Smash Bros new chars. Thats all I wanted to see.

They are too family focused. Even during the showing of Galaxies, they fucked around and showed you more of the damn people's faces than the did of the game...

Microsoft did better. They showed us like 20 games coming out this year, and they focused on this upcoming holiday season.

Wait, wtf, it's over....?!

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']fit will make my sis happy, and make all you fatasses get off the couch.[/QUOTE]
Why would "us fat asses" buy it. Health freaks will buy it and that is about it.

Still some third party conferences to follow, but it looks like a lot of it wont hit until early next year.

I imagine there are some smaller announcements that dont get into the conference. Like where Fire Emblem is. The convention IS just starting after all.

First E3 I have ever watched live and so far MS and Nintendo have completely failed to impress. Man I hope Sony's showing is better. If they have anything new to display they will easily take best of show this year.

bread's done
Back