Official Pokemon HeartGold & SoulSilver thread of 10 year nostalgia rush

Haha, do what u gotta do Ryu?

I have Emerald and look at the RNG and got bored in the first paragraph.

You guys should try out Friendcodes.com.
Its fun.
Bred some Phione and Gible if anyone wants some to trade.
Hit me up

Hooray, Ditto are swarming at Rte 47.
Im not stopping till I get a Modest one
My Mew is Quirky, so I think I need a Modest one since these are Quirky.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='adriley313']Good Luck, Ryu

Thx Uto, maybe ill catch extra for trade.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I'm sure it will sell since it has Shaymin/PCP wondercards on it, I just didn't want to be too forward :lol:

[quote name='utopianmachine']

I'm catching all the Unown. :wall:[/QUOTE]

Why? You only need one to count for the Pokedex right?

Are common letter unowns more common than Q,X, or Z unowns?

Whats PCP ryu?
I love my Shaymin, Im sure it will sell.

Just noticed I have like 1 Modest Pokemon. My Delcatty.
Using My Shiny Gardevoir Adamnat to get those cool Dittos.

[quote name='adriley313']Thx Uto, maybe ill catch extra for trade.[/QUOTE]

I'm okay with Dittos. I have a Japanese one I just use to breed. Maybe one day I'll get a Shiny from it.

[quote name='Puffa469']Why? You only need one to count for the Pokedex right? [/QUOTE]

I dunno. Just want to have them all, I guess. :whistle2:#

I dunno. Just want to have them all, I guess. :whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

Would catching them all unlock something?
I remember doing that in Diamond enables the digging maniac to finish tunneling thus making Hippopatus available to catch.

[quote name='ItsAMeAMario']Would catching them all unlock something?
I remember doing that in Diamond enables the digging maniac to finish tunneling thus making Hippopatus available to catch.[/QUOTE]

Not sure. Glancing at the guide, I didn't notice anything. I didn't catch all the Unown my first time playing Silver years ago, so I figured I'd go through the Unown storyline this time.

[quote name='Ryukahn']Thanks! I'm sure it will sell since it has Shaymin/PCP wondercards on it, I just didn't want to be too forward :lol:[/QUOTE]

I might very well be interested in it. Just got to check a few other things.

[quote name='adriley313']So i take it you got ur $40 worth huh.[/QUOTE]

I have HG still, and want to get funds for my 360 purchase I just made.

I think im having a Pokegasm.
Where so much Pokemon throws you into a craziness.
Yall need to get some pokemon from KAY. SHE ROCKS

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='adriley313']I meant that Uto had put 100 hours into it.
Did she get her $40 wortgh. I know I am.

Im waiting in the Wifi Kay[/QUOTE]

Oh haha. Well between Diamond, Platinum, and Heart Gold I have well over 200 hours put into Pokemon, so she is not alone in lots of pokemon playing!

[quote name='Kay_Faraday']Still giving away free pkmn! Just shoot me a PM. :D[/QUOTE]

From which Pokémon game?

[quote name='adriley313']I meant that Uto had put 100 hours into it.
Did she get her $40 wortgh. I know I am.[/QUOTE]

Definitely. Best value for a game I've gotten in a while. I tend to bore of games by about the 20th hour, but Pokémon is the grand exception.

Anyone have a female Riolu/Lucario I can either have or borrow long enough to breed?

I don't really have anything to offer unless you want hacked pokemon/items. In which case almost any shiny pokemon and any items are up for grabs.

[quote name='adriley313']U can borrow mine.
What shinys do u have?
Do u have Lucky Egg[/QUOTE]

Just about everything, and as long as lucky egg is available in diamond I should have 999 of it.

[quote name='adriley313']I just saw her in the wifi club

kaoz- I'll be waiting inside for u
I have the spare[/QUOTE]
Will be there ASAP, didn't realize they didnt let you fly out of the victory road area. So I have to walk back to wherever it will let me fly again.

Yeah, I'm still here. :p And I think I send some of you the Celebi. They work for the Illex forest event - have it in your first slot and go up to the shrine in the Illex forest (right before goldenrod) and you'll get to fight team rocket's boss, Giovanni!

[quote name='Kay_Faraday']Yeah, I'm still here. :p And I think I send some of you the Celebi. They work for the Illex forest event - have it in your first slot and go up to the shrine in the Illex forest (right before goldenrod) and you'll get to fight team rocket's boss, Giovanni![/QUOTE]

That's quite funny, as I'm about to go through the forest. Been walking around working up Eevee and trying to hatch eggs.

[quote name='adriley313']Ahhh I wish I could have got that Celebi
I so want him
he rocks, can I trade the pichu for him
please[/QUOTE]
I can send you one as soon as im finished trading with craven :D

[quote name='Kay_Faraday']I can send you one as soon as im finished trading with craven :D[/QUOTE]

Thanks again! Time to look at the Pokemon you sent me and play around with different things.

[quote name='craven_fiend']Thanks again! Time to look at the Pokemon you sent me and play around with different things.[/QUOTE]Youre welcome, craven! :D

I kept at least 1 pokemon you guys sent me because I like to have different trainer IDs for the lotto. :p And then I released the rest...

[quote name='Kay_Faraday']Yeah, I'm still here. :p And I think I send some of you the Celebi. They work for the Illex forest event - have it in your first slot and go up to the shrine in the Illex forest (right before goldenrod) and you'll get to fight team rocket's boss, Giovanni![/QUOTE]

I knew there was something I could do with my Celebi, but I couldn't remember what. Thanks for the reminder. :D

[quote name='AndrewsAwesome4']YAY I found a SHINY tauros today and I actually caught it :D[/QUOTE]

Way to go!

I keep thinking I'm going to see a Shiny in the Safari Zone, and of course, I won't be able to catch it...

Also, Kay does indeed rock. It's nice to find another female that plays Pokémon. ;)

*hugs her Shiny Charizard*

I keep thinking I'm going to see a Shiny in the Safari Zone, and of course, I won't be able to catch it...
[/QUOTE]

I hate the Safari Zone, fuckin thing sucks.

bread's done
Back