Official San Diego Area CAG List

[quote name='FFMooglestar']Thanks for the heads up! I went ahead and Ipicked up one of those copies of Shadow Hearts.[/QUOTE]

Well just to let you 619 guys know. I picked up the last Shadow Hearts: Covenant at the CC on Sweetwater RD. But I did return Silent Hill 4: The Room, The Getaway: Black Monday, Megaman Anniversary Collection, and TMNT 2: Battle Nexus to the same exact CC on Sweetwater just a couple hours ago. So if you guys are interested in any of those titles, check it out.

did anyone find guitar hero? i was lucky enough to get mine for xmas. the game crazy i work at got one in this week and an employee bought it.

did anyone spot prince of persia warrior within for gamecube for 4.96 at any circuit city stores? on the way home from my girlfriends house in temecula (im from chula vista) i stopped by the escondido store and they didnt have it.

[quote name='xrickyb86x']did anyone find guitar hero? i was lucky enough to get mine for xmas. the game crazy i work at got one in this week and an employee bought it.

did anyone spot prince of persia warrior within for gamecube for 4.96 at any circuit city stores? on the way home from my girlfriends house in temecula (im from chula vista) i stopped by the escondido store and they didnt have it.[/QUOTE]

I still can't find one. I ordered on 1/4 from vh1.com but it's out of stock (backordered) and has yet to ship as of today.

I'm going to the Carmel Mountain CC tomorrow, I'll pick up a copy of POP for GC if I see it, no idea how I'll give it to you though.

since theres so many sd cags, thought i'll point out it looks like our tru in mira mesa is closing, not in town right now so i can't check it out myself...

[quote name='bboynujen']since theres so many sd cags, thought i'll point out it looks like our tru in mira mesa is closing, not in town right now so i can't check it out myself...[/QUOTE]
Whoa, really? I should check it out before it does close then. I'll post anything good that I see.

[quote name='bboynujen']since theres so many sd cags, thought i'll point out it looks like our tru in mira mesa is closing, not in town right now so i can't check it out myself...[/QUOTE]

No fucking way!

I've been going there for toys since I was 3 years old :cry:.

Hopefully I can drop by every morning to see what's going on there.

Wassup SD/619 CAGs!

Just letting you guys know (posted a more in-depth description in the main thread of the K-mart sale) I scoped out the 4 K-marts within our area today: Chula Vista, San Ysidro, Fletcher Parkway & Third Avenue. The only one that seemed to have some what of a sale was the one on E H ST in Chula Vista. I managed to get Eyetoy groove w/ camera for $15 (about 3 more left from what I saw; at the bottom of the gamecube games section) and Coldwinter.

Other than that the other 3 K-marts had no idea what I was talking about. They said something about a liquidation sale starting tomorrow (Sunday) and that they would start @ 10% and work their way up weekly/daily until everything was gone. The sales associate didn't look like she knew what she was talking about, so I didn't bother to ask. It looks slim, but if you can dig through all the mess in those K-mart glass windows I'm sure you can find something you'll like (I know I did). However, some K-Marts differed from others where there was a disagreement on what games were on sale.

I hope this helped you guys out somewhat at the very least. Also, I was wondering if anyone knew what kind of sales were going on at the TRU up in Mira Mesa too? Thanks in advance.

hahha, hey joe.

um, as for guitar hero, i saw a couple at fry's, but it was next to the guitar hero display over in the PC section. that was a couple days ago, so i don't know if they're still there.

the TRU in mira mesa (as of 2 days ago), had a bunch of DBZ Sagas, 1 Feel the Magic, and a bunch of games i didn't really care about. maybe i'll hit it up 2morrow morning and see what they have on sale.

[quote name='playaemagdnim']hahha, hey joe.

um, as for guitar hero, i saw a couple at fry's, but it was next to the guitar hero display over in the PC section. that was a couple days ago, so i don't know if they're still there.

the TRU in mira mesa (as of 2 days ago), had a bunch of DBZ Sagas, 1 Feel the Magic, and a bunch of games i didn't really care about. maybe i'll hit it up 2morrow morning and see what they have on sale.[/QUOTE]

Damnit, I'm going to go there tomorrmow morning first thing to check.

Curse Fry's for being in the opposite direction of CC, kills my gas.

[quote name='Ma12kez']Wassup SD/619 CAGs!
The only one that seemed to have some what of a sale was the one on E H ST in Chula Vista. I managed to get Eyetoy groove w/ camera for $15 (about 3 more left from what I saw; at the bottom of the gamecube games section) and Coldwinter.
[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Only 2 eyetoy+grooves left.

Now, what do I do with the game itself? I already pre-bought it in TRU for around $4-5. It was too cheap to pass up, but I don't even know that I want one copy, let alone two.

Because I love you San Diego...

damme_copy3541350.gif

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone knew where in the SD area I can find a good deal on a PS2 memory card? Thanks in advance.

Just got back from Fry's, saw the Guitar Hero display but didn't find anything in the glass display below or or any of the boxes near it.

[quote name='Sway']Quick answer: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=4726489&type=product&productCategoryId=cat08189&id=1051806800677

With the $10 off coupon here:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74470

So $39.99 - $10 = $29.99 for two 8mb cards.[/QUOTE]

Thanks a lot Sway, I'll probably check that one out. Although the TRU in Mira Mesa is giving 30% off videogame accessories so I might check if that item is there (I only just need one).

Speaking of the Mira Mesa TRU that's closing, I checked out their RZONE and it was nice compared to the ones down here in CV. I managed to pick up some of their $9 games for $8.98 with their 10% off video games sale. Wasn't much there but I did see lots of Bloodrayne 2's, and one more Deus Ex: Invisible War if anyone was interested. Other than that, the X360 games were also 10% off as well as their accessories. I forgot to ask if their premium xbox live packs that were $69.99 were also 30% off since they were labeled accessories; they should be though. Other than that, not much around there though.

On another note, the K-Marts I talked about in my last post in this thread will increase their sales % every Sunday until everything is gone from what I've heard.

I haven't had any luck at the two Gamestops I went to for either a Nintendogs or Mariokart DS bundle pack. Does anyone know if all the Gamestop stores stopped selling them on a certain date? I know they're all limited edition but I swear that about three days ago they had them in stock.

I would prefer to know if any other Gamestops had them since I need to find an excuse to cash in my $43.09 Gamestop StoreBucks voucher.

If anyone knows where I can find them and for how much, please let me know. Thanks!

Edit: And actually, if anyone wants to part with their DS (in VERY good, well cared for condition please)...For my previously mentioned Gamestop voucher + cash, that would be nice too.

Wassup SD CAG's,

Just letting you guys know that if you're interested in the Doom III: Collectors Edition, its $10.75 @ the EB games right by Eastlake High School. They had a bunch in stock in the back and the employees didn't even know about the sale (didn't see any flyers either). Just make sure you don't get a displayed one with all those damn stickers.:bomb:

[quote name='playaemagdnim']Has anyone tried the $10 off coupons at the mira mesa or mission valley best buy?[/QUOTE]

Yes, many times

[quote name='playaemagdnim']Has anyone tried the $10 off coupons at the mira mesa or mission valley best buy?[/QUOTE]

Works at both BB's without any hassle.

One manager gave me shit about BBB a month ago but the official rules > him.

Wassup SD CAGs,

I'm not sure if this is a universal sale or YMMV, but there may be many potential price drops @ Gamecrazy. I can confirm these [noticable] games at the one across the street from BVHS; as they were still putting up the new prices. There was a 32 page list of price drops that a friend of mine will probably post later tonight after work:

1. PS2 - Shining Tears: $20
2. PS2 - Time Crisis 3 /w Guncon: $20
3. PS2 - La Pucelle Tactics: $18
4. XBOX - Super Monkey Ball Deluxe: $20
5. PS2 - A couple of the eyetoy packages /w the camera: $17.99
6. GC - Skies of Arcadia: $20

That's all I can remember from the top of my head. Just be sure to check later tonight as this may be confirmed by other people as well.

[quote name='Ma12kez']Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone knew where in the SD area I can find a good deal on a PS2 memory card? Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]
Hey Ma12kez, I PMed you, but can you tell me who the hell that girl is in your avatar? Hot damn.

yo SD cagers i posted that gamestop coupon in the video game deals forum that no one believes is real. it's not on there right now but if you wanna try it out i will PM you the link to it. ive tried at a chula vista gamestop and a lemon grove gamestop. send me a PM and tell me if it works.

I'm interested. How did you get them exactly? I need to buy Animal Crossing Wild World and Nintendogs...Wouldn't mind going to both stores on the same day for the deal. ;D

my friend got it from work. he works at the gamestop on broadway in chula vista. they are legit. ive used them at that GS and at the one in lemon grove. a few people have confirmed it real on the thread i made (which is now in video game discussions/bragging rights forum). but one guy from ohio said the DM there said it was a fake. another guy who works at a gamestop on the east coast said he has never seen it.

the only confirmations have been west coast (i believe only so cal.). so if you want one PM me.

I found Extreme at the GameCrazy at, I think there's still another one if anyone is interested:
5921 University Ave
San Diego, CA 92115-6339
(619) 582-6647

Ultramix 2 with pad for $29.99 at the Gamecrazy on:

1285 Broadway Suite 101
Chula Vista, CA 91911-2975
(619) 420-8140

I asked to have it on hold for Charlie, but if you wanna pick it up, just let them know your friend told you about it and mention my name.

game crazy on murphy canyon rd./aero (by frys) just got a xbox 360 wireless adapter traded in today. hurry it might be gone by tomorrow! it sells for 60 bones... not bad if you ask me.

Mira Mesa Best Buy now has Premium Xbox 360's, I saw a whole table to the left of the store with the actual consoles (not displays) with an employee pressing you to buy the product replacement plan because they are "frying due to heat sensitive plates in the hard drive."

Hey who wants to come with me on an all-day hunt for rare games in SD? I'm thinking every GC, GS, EB. Maybe one chain store a day? Haha, I don't know, I've always wanted to do that.

"...But... we can all go home. Well... I'm not going home. I'm gonna get on my boat, and I'm going up-river, and I'm going to kick that son-of-a-bitch Bison's ass so HARD... that the next Bison wanna-be is gonna feel it. Now who wants to go home... and who wants to go with ME!!!"

K-Mart in El Cajon across the street from Parkway Plaza is closing. Everything is at least 10% off but all video games are 25% off. I'm not sure if systems are included but I think I saw at least one DS and a few micro systems. I didn't see anything special but I'm sure deals are to be had in the future.

any of you fellas know if the best buy $10 off $30 coupon is still good at our mira mesa store? some people in that original thread said they were being turned down despite previous success, i was hoping to pick up one or two more ds titles(Mario & Luigi & possibly Kirby) before the coupon expires...thanks.

[quote name='menikmati'] because they are "frying due to heat sensitive plates in the hard drive."[/QUOTE]

hahahahaha.... i'd just say "if that's true then i wont buy one at all." that is the worst sales pitch for a warranty i've ever heard.

I live off Mira Mesa BLvd and have a copy of GameCube Resident Evil 4 Mint/new for Trade

Im looking for these items: games/accessories
Xbox live communicator + Headset
God of War
Shadow of Colossus
Burnout Revenge
Tekken 5

Anyone interested, I only want to deal local in San Diego

just got back from the mission valley best buy, they have almost all of the new penny guides, multiple copies of each. they may not be there tomorrow... go!

[quote name='eldad9']just got back from the mission valley best buy, they have almost all of the new penny guides, multiple copies of each. they may not be there tomorrow... go![/QUOTE]

Man! Wish I read this a week ago!!:cry:

I don't think people are having trouble finding xbox360's anymore.. is anyone? I saw a huge stock at Sears Essentials in Carmel Mountain a few days ago, and it was still there a few days later.

[quote name='kainzero']word up to ma12quez, i saw him at clairemont CC, hahaha :D[/QUOTE]

Haha what's up man. So did you guys pick anything up after all that time?:D It's funny cause after visiting 5 CC's (spanning from Chula Vista to Carmel Mtn. Road) with daewezzy, I only managed to find 3 games worth getting. The rest of the games I picked up were for Mooglestar (15 altogether between me and Moogle for around $30 or so; and daewezzy with his own lot of maybe 12 games for $20-$25). Not a bad haul in when you can find :gba: Galidor for $.96 :applause::applause::applause::

Noticeable Freebies:
1. :ps2: DMC 3: SE
2. :xbox: Conker Live and Reloaded
3. :ps2: Unlimited Saga
4. :ps2: Dual Hearts

[quote name='Ma12kez']Haha what's up man. So did you guys pick anything up after all that time?:D It's funny cause after visiting 5 CC's with daewezzy, I only managed to find 3 games worth getting. The rest of the games I picked up were for Mooglestar (15 altogether for around $30 or so). Not a bad haul in:

Noticeable Freebies:
1. :ps2: DMC 3: SE
2. :xbox: Conker Live and Reloaded
3. :ps2: Unlimited Saga
4. :ps2: Dual Hearts[/QUOTE]:wave::rofl::wave:

Big thanks to Ma12kez for picking me up some games at CC while my ass was at work.

He ended up getting me:
Tales of Symphonia, Lego Star Wars, and KOTOR II at .01 each, along with 6 cheap games to make a total of 22.39 After Tax!

Wow how could I have missed this... I haven't checked VGD Forum in a few days and I got served... :(

LOL... great to hear everyone got some stuff though.

[quote name='Ma12kez']Haha what's up man. So did you guys pick anything up after all that time?:D It's funny cause after visiting 5 CC's (spanning from Chula Vista to Carmel Mtn. Road) with daewezzy, I only managed to find 3 games worth getting. The rest of the games I picked up were for Mooglestar (15 altogether between me and Moogle for around $30 or so; and daewezzy with his own lot of maybe 12 games for $20-$25). Not a bad haul in when you can find :gba: Galidor for $.96 :applause::applause::applause::[/QUOTE]
man, not really.

me and my friend patrick hit up encinitas, escondido, and carmel mountain afterward and couldn't find sf: A#, the only game i really wanted. i DID see it for xbox in the encinitas one, but i wanted a ps2 one =X

i ended up getting 2 copies of nba shootout 2004 (which i ended up giving to
two people celebrating their birthday yesterday, as a gag gift), backyard wrestling, psi ops, ace combat 4, and jade empire.

i have no idea what i'm going to do with them though. i probably "wasted" $12, haha.

hey markman, deal ends today. go go go =P

bread's done
Back