Official San Diego Area CAG List

what?

i put my heart and soul into thinking of such a perfect present for you!
and you can still get backyard wrestling at patrick's house!

man, i went to the CC in tustin and there was nothing either. i suck at being a CAG :bomb:

In case some of you guys didn't know...They're building a new Tilt next to EBGames in Horton Plaza. I say it's about damn time they had one there. I walked past it and it seems that they knocked down an entire wall in the back for more space...The place looks pretty big. I've been checking up on it every week that I go there, and they're working fast on it. Last week they were barely cleaned up, and now it's clean with lighting fixtures *bright yellow* wall paint.

I just hope it's as good as Mission Valley gamewise.

They've been workin on that spot forever now. It's about time that the place finally gets set up. At least they'll have a Tekken machine for sure... so I'll be stopping by there every now and then. :)

For anyone looking for the Metal Gear Saga DVD for Subsistence preorders...

Got mine from Mira Mesa GameStop in San Diego, CA.

Don't bother with National City GameStop(even though they got theirs), the workers there are pure idiots.

For those with a X360 and looking for a faceplate. The Kmart across from Parkway Plaza is closing this weekend and I noticed the all silver and woodgrain with green and red accents. I don't remember the % off (I think it was 60% for game accessories, but there wasn't anything else of value) but I know it's at least 40%. The regular price was $20 so it'd be $12 at the most.

Has anyone checked out the Blockbuster Videos for the 50% off sales? I just checked the Palomar St, Broadway/H St, East Palomar St/Medical Center Dr, and Otay Lakes Rd/Eastlake Pkwy for the Street Fighter Controllers and could only find ONE out of all of those locations.

Has anyone seen the SF Controllers at any other locations? I'm probably going to check out the Otay Lakes Rd/Bonita Rd location but I'll prboably come up empty there too. I just want to complete the collection. Anyone able to help me out?

[quote name='darrenf619']Has anyone checked out the Blockbuster Videos for the 50% off sales? I just checked the Palomar St, Broadway/H St, East Palomar St/Medical Center Dr, and Otay Lakes Rd/Eastlake Pkwy for the Street Fighter Controllers and could only find ONE out of all of those locations.

Has anyone seen the SF Controllers at any other locations? I'm probably going to check out the Otay Lakes Rd/Bonita Rd location but I'll prboably come up empty there too. I just want to complete the collection. Anyone able to help me out?[/quote]

how much were they with the 50% off?

They were only $5 + some change I believe. I already threw away the receipt but it can't be much more than $6 at the most..

Are B&M gamestops allowing gamestop.com returns now? If they are and you have returned an online order in-store, which gamestop did you return to?

[quote name='darrenf619']They were only $5 + some change I believe. I already threw away the receipt but it can't be much more than $6 at the most..[/quote]

that's pretty sweet. if you can find a game crazy that still has some they sell them for 9.99 if that helps at all.

Was at Mission Valley today and noticed they just opened up an FYE store next to the Hat Club store. Nice to see they have an FYE store and a Hat Club!

Then I passed by a BB where these guys had pickit signs about BB not supporting they warranty and shit. Did anybody see them? Wonder if any of them were CAGers...lol

[quote name='MarkMan']FYE has been there for over a year now, there's also one in Chula Vista Centre Mall.[/QUOTE]

That just goes to show how often I go to Mission Valley mall. I didn't know about it either until a month or two ago. I also noticed that they didn't carry any games.

I forgot to post...
CompUSA in the Kearny Villa area got some good games for good prices.

I picked up about 10 games the other day, cost me only like 60 dollars.

Disney Golf $2
Fantavision $2
Final Fantasy X-2 $5
Silent Hill 4: The Room $10
King of Fighters 2000/2001 $10
Resident Evil Outbreak: File #2 $10
Among others...

Tons more there too.

Was at Fry's in Murphy Canyon today and they had a flyer that said they have 360's in stock. So if you're not able to find a 360 anywhere in SD which I highly doubt now that it seems the shortage is over, try Fry's in Murphy Canyon.

No for me on E3, it takes places during finals so I figure I will do those instead :lol:

Quick question for you though MarkMan... how is the San Diego Tekken scene coming along? I got a friend or two who are Tekken fanatics and would like to see how they compare to some other Tekken players.

FFMooglestar: The Tekken scene in San Diego is among the largest Tekken scenes in the US. There are tons of players here that are always striving to learn/improve their skills, we also have a good amount of people that play competitively and travel for tournaments. Tell them to check us out on our forums on www.SDTEKKEN.com !

Reports are in that its going to be only 25 or so at Fry's in other locations. Anyone see this weeks ad, and can verify that price for our Fry's in SD?

Picked up New Super Mario Bros. at Circuit City for $30.~~ last night. It was $27.99 before tax, but thats still 7 bucks off the typical price. Though it might (might) be cheaper at Fry's, its too far away to make the trip worth it to see if I could save a buck.

Enjoy! Its quite fun, very new take on old school Mario.

I can confirm other Costco's have it for $29.99 as well. Great game.

Got my copy at Fry's for 26.99. :)

Anyone in SD have any stuff they wanna sell/get rid of? Local deals > all.

Anyone heading to Circuit City this sunday for the $9.99 sale?

I'll probably be going to the National City store around opening to pick up a game or two.

[quote name='FFMooglestar']Anyone heading to Circuit City this sunday for the $9.99 sale?

I'll probably be going to the National City store around opening to pick up a game or two.[/quote]

I'll most likely be there as well to get the ad.:hot:

[quote name='FFMooglestar']Anyone heading to Circuit City this sunday for the $9.99 sale?

I'll probably be going to the National City store around opening to pick up a game or two.[/QUOTE]

I'll be there to get a price adjustment on DQ8, From Russia with Love, Blitz, and Serenity I picked up last week. I got the last DQ8 so hopefully they restocked by Sunday. I also plan on picking up a cd or two at the very least.

Just got back from the National City CC with FFMooglestar and Daewezzy. They had all the $9.99 games in stock (multiple copies of each), stashed in their own bins, apart from the other games. It looks like they pulled all the games down last week, to make them available for the sale today.

[quote name='Ma12kez']Just got back from the National City CC with FFMooglestar and Daewezzy. They had all the $9.99 games in stock (multiple copies of each), stashed in their own bins, apart from the other games. It looks like they pulled all the games down last week, to make them available for the sale today.[/QUOTE]

I was also there a little bit after they opened. I was surprised they had multiple copies of most if not all $9.99 games. They had about 6-7 DQ8 left after I left.

Headed over to Fry's in San Diego for Burnout Revenge, only 27.99 for the 360, but they were sold out. However, they had literal pyramids of Premium 360's available.

Enjoy!

Anybody know if Clairemont CC still has anything left? I went there on Friday and I didn't really see shit, but they could've restocked. How about the one in Point Loma?

Anyone know if any of the Targets here in SD got the DS Lites and are selling early like the other Targets everywhere?

The DS lite scans as a regular Nintendo DS so there is no notice of a street date on the register when it's scanned. I hope to find one for my trip to San Jose this weekend.

I checked the Target on Eastlake Parkway in Chula Vista this morning and they did not have any in the glass cases. I would love to pick one up somehwere in San Diego!

According to Sears.com the Sears Essentials in Spring Valley has them in stock. If I didn't have one already preordered at Overstock I'd be all over it.

[quote name='Sway']According to Sears.com the Sears Essentials in Spring Valley has them in stock. If I didn't have one already preordered at Overstock I'd be all over it.[/QUOTE]

I called and the conversation went like this:

Me: Hello, do you guys have any DS Lites in Stock?
Electronics Rep: Is that the white one?
Me: Yes that's the one.
Electronics Rep: ...pause... let me check.
Me: (Waiting)
Electronics Rep: No we don't have that one.

Sounds a little shady but I don't know. I'd really like to get one but I don't know if it is worth the time to check this store in person.

Thanks anyway for the heads-up Sway.

[quote name='FFMooglestar']Randomtask77 from Slick Deals said this:

Not sure which Target in Chula Vista it is, but I may head out shortly to pick one up![/quote]

Oooh, get me one.:cool:

I hit the the Target in Mission Valley and the one near CompUSA in Kearney Mesa yesterday and neither had them in stock. Was out and about and figured I would pick one up if I could find one but looked like San Diego was not one of the lucky places.

I did ask at Gamestop and the stupid guy at the register told me they would be out on the 1st of June. I had him double check but I am sure he was just stupid.

bread's done
Back