Official San Diego Area CAG List

it's cool. Well, I graduated BVHS '04. And yes, I live in rancho del gay.... haha.

EDIT: Oh yeah, what's your favorite SSBM char? Mine would have to be Roy :D

yoshi all the way.

i knew chi hom from bvh class of '04. i played hockey with him. i also knew reuben felizardo and joey galeno from class of '03. you know any of them?

Haha, I know chi, well, from a long time ago, that goofy kid. But that was all the way back in freshmen year, we were in chorus together... I doubt he would remember me though, I was a quiet kid and hung out with different crowd. Reuben's name sounds very familiar, and I don't know joey galeno...

Yoshi, is tight, definitely.

chi was nerd turned hip hopper outta nowhere. hahaha. next time im on xbox live i'll send you a friend request.

edit: just realized you're one of the few on here without a xbox live tag. do you have one?

[quote name='xrickyb86x']math 45 10:45am - 1:05pm at SWC. what high schools you CV peeps go to? hilltop high class of '04 right here.[/quote]
ha, i'm an old man around here, i guess. Mar Vista High '97 (in Imperial Beach).

oh, and i second the 360 remark. good system, there.

[quote name='RiCeBo1']Anyone from LV? Or Kearny Mesa?[/quote]

I live in that area, which makes your report about the Clairemont CC that much more useful.

[quote name='xrickyb86x']what high schools you CV peeps go to? hilltop high class of '04 right here.
[/quote]

BVHS '04 here & currently at SDSU.

i was hoping to run into some hilltopians on here. oh well. not everyone can be cool. haha.

friend requests will be sent via xbox live tonight.

[quote name='DQT']I live in that area, which makes your report about the Clairemont CC that much more useful.[/QUOTE]
Sweet!!

Hey anybody know if there are any BB/GR in San Diego that will be having the 75% sale? Wait, scratch that, there aren't any GRs in SD at all, so any BB's in SD that will be doing that?

[quote name='RiCeBo1']Sweet!!

Hey anybody know if there are any BB/GR in San Diego that will be having the 75% sale? Wait, scratch that, there aren't any GRs in SD at all, so any BB's in SD that will be doing that?[/quote]

i don't know if any are doing this deal officially, but the 4 i checked didn't have squat when it came to clearanced titles anyway. the only decent title i found off the list recently was Geist for the GC for $12.50 (if that BB was in fact participating).

Went to the Nationaly City CC just a bit after it opened, looked like the same old selection as the past few days. I guess they didn't or weren't able to hold some stock in the back.

I also spotted some GGC at the Chula Vista Best Buy. I was surprised because I havent' seen them at that BB for the longest time.

[quote name='Sway']Went to the Nationaly City CC just a bit after it opened, looked like the same old selection as the past few days. I guess they didn't or weren't able to hold some stock in the back.

I also spotted some GGC at the Chula Vista Best Buy. I was surprised because I havent' seen them at that BB for the longest time.[/quote]

Really? Where were they located?

yeah, i went to CC with my lil bro today to get my better-late-than-never free DS Lite accessory pack, which amazingly still went off without a hitch. all the goodies we (SDCAG) gutted last week were still pretty much gone -- nothing really restocked except now there are 4 copies of FFI&II, where before there were none.

we then hit BB and i returned NSMB which i'd bought a week or two ago. we wandered around a bit but i didn't think to look for the GGC since the last 3 times i was there (up to and including one week ago), they had none. lame. oh well, at least they might keep them on hand all the time now, so i'll pick one up next time i'm there. thanks!

[quote name='Sway']Went to the Nationaly City CC just a bit after it opened, looked like the same old selection as the past few days. I guess they didn't or weren't able to hold some stock in the back.[/quote]

thanks for doing the work for me. i was gonna head out tomorrow to see if anything has changed.

Yeah, I also went to National City CC and the rack was the same old thing. Though I decided to actually pick up Ultimate Spiderman and Goldeneye. They are decent games.

I also went to Grossmont and Clairemont, both were pretty empty. Clairemont had polarium, but I just didn't want to pick it up.
Someone also decided to throw Resident Evil DS in the clearance rack and gave me the false hope that it would be 8.95.... Those bastids.

Hello everyone. I've been lurking these forums for about a year now and now I finally gathered enough gumption to post =). Anyways I live in Temecula right now which is pretty much San Diego extension. I was born in San Diego and lived Rancho Penasquitos before moving to Temecula.

[quote name='Potato Head']Hello everyone. I've been lurking these forums for about a year now and now I finally gathered enough gumption to post =).[/quote]

hi there, Potato Head! hot enough out there in Temecula lately?

[quote name='allyourblood']hi there, Potato Head! hot enough out there in Temecula lately?[/QUOTE]

:hot: hell yeah its hot! The hottest readout was about 102 degrees. It really sucks playing games when your skin fuses with your leather chair :D

anyone check out the national city or chula vista toy r us stores to see if they marked down games yet? im thinking about stoping by both on wed.

[quote name='xrickyb86x']anyone check out the national city or chula vista toy r us stores to see if they marked down games yet? im thinking about stoping by both on wed.[/quote]

i might drop in tomorrow if i can get around to it, but i'm not expecting much. i hate the idea of having to watch the labels for a couple weeks, just to catch all the drops.

Haha nice sig. I hope Chargers can win a lot this season.

Well, I went to TRU [National C] and they didn't seem to mark down anything yet. I don't think I'll return there.... I really don't "need" those games.... But knowing me, I'll prolly come running back every day for the next three weeks.

[quote name='FFMooglestar']Sweet sig! Love the throwback baby blues![/QUOTE]
That's my favorite Chargers jersey color, I think they should make that the default color for home

Hello. I'm not really sure if I should ask here, but, is anyone willing to sell CC Advanced Wars or Metroid Pinball in San Diego? Thank you very much.

just stopped by the CC in National City. i don't know how, but my pal found a lone copy of Kirby and the Magic Mirror. they also had two copies of Indigo Prophecy for the Xbox, which my brother and i bought, along with two Sin: Episodes for the PC.

they seemed to replenish some of the Xbox selection: there were PLENTY of Half Life 2, Far Cry Instincts, Matrix PON, Mercenaries, SSX on Tour and a couple more i can't remember.

i didn't really look at the PS2 section much, and the GC and DS/GBA sections were picked pretty clean still. the FFI&IIs from a few days ago are long gone.

EDIT: btw, BB in Chula Vista does indeed have the GGC now, as previously mentioned. i asked the cashier how little i could put on a card and she replied, "i don't know, i guess one cent." so i put a penny on one (with a nickel!), and at first she thought it was funny, but by the time she handed me my receipt, i think she was annoyed. i find that satisfying, somehow. anyway, easiest 5 off 20 coupon ever. have at 'em!

Well, concerning the BB card, I just put 5 dollars on it anyways since it was going towards my purchase anyway. Haha, I felt kinda bad doing it because I actually went outside to open the gift card and went back in trying to be less conspicuous.

EDIT: Does anyone know where to find those ALS DS game cases in stock in SD? All the stores say they are sold out.

[quote name='Sway']If anyone is still looking for one, the GameCrazy on Plaza still has a copy of Taiko for $17.99.[/quote]

i'm not up on my prices. is this new? also, if someone here buys it, drop a note so i don't drive out there for nothin! ;)

[quote name='RiCeBo1']Check out the new sig :)

Go Chargers![/quote]
What? No love for Shawn Merriman, Donnie Edwards, Steve Foley, Eric Parker, Igor Olshansky, :cold:PHILLIP RIVERS, or :hot: :cold:Nate Kaeding?:hot: Man, no love for the supporting cast members.:shame:

Haha, jp man. Cool sig though.

[quote name='allyourblood']i'm not up on my prices. is this new? also, if someone here buys it, drop a note so i don't drive out there for nothin! ;)[/QUOTE]

It looked new and shrinkwrapped. This is if you can't find it at Target for $9.99 though, which I don't recall seeing recently.

[quote name='Sway']It looked new and shrinkwrapped. This is if you can't find it at Target for $9.99 though, which I don't recall seeing recently.[/quote]

thanks very much. i'm gonna notify my lil' bro.

[quote name='Ma12kez']What? No love for Shawn Merriman, Donnie Edwards, Steve Foley, Eric Parker, Igor Olshansky, :cold:PHILLIP RIVERS, or :hot: :cold:Nate Kaeding?:hot: Man, no love for the supporting cast members.:shame:

Haha, jp man. Cool sig though.[/QUOTE]
Couldn't fit them all lol

But has anyone found any copies of NCAA 07 Football for X360 in the SD area yet? Also, anybody know if there's a chance to score the game early at Target using the DS Lite method?

[quote name='RiCeBo1']Couldn't fit them all lol

But has anyone found any copies of NCAA 07 Football for X360 in the SD area yet? Also, anybody know if there's a chance to score the game early at Target using the DS Lite method?[/quote]

i can ask my buddy that works at the Eastlake store. i'll come back with his reply...

[quote name='allyourblood']i can ask my buddy that works at the Eastlake store. i'll come back with his reply...[/QUOTE]
Thanks, but all the way in Eastlake?! I was thinking about somewhere close to Kearny Mesa lol

[quote name='RiCeBo1']Thanks, but all the way in Eastlake?! I was thinking about somewhere close to Kearny Mesa lol[/quote]

well, i was figuring that you could gauge your own Target's response by his, but it's moot since he says they haven't received it yet, and can't seem to find the release date sheet. :roll:

sorry.

[quote name='allyourblood']well, i was figuring that you could gauge your own Target's response by his, but it's moot since he says they haven't received it yet, and can't seem to find the release date sheet. :roll:

sorry.[/QUOTE]
Damn, but thanks for trying though :)

Does anyone think Puyo Pop is worth 9.99 at TRU? I already have games like Tetris and Meteos, would this game stack up to them.

For the guys that get the papers in the morning do you think you can do me a favor and tell me if NCAA 07 Football is in the Fry's ad? And for how much? I'm hoping it's the $40 price Fido got listed in his thread.

[quote name='halu102']Does anyone think Puyo Pop is worth 9.99 at TRU? I already have games like Tetris and Meteos, would this game stack up to them.[/quote]

my friend and i each picked it up. for under 10 bucks, it can't be beat. if you've never played any iteration, you're in for a treat. it's a very good puzzle game, kinda similar to Dr. Mario and Columns. It hasn't changed much over the years, but it's a tried and true formula, so it still works (like Tetris). if you like puzzle games, i definitely recommend yummying down on this.

Thanks allyourblood. I actually did pick it up a few days ago. I played a little bit of it. Though I haven't really gotten used to the game yet, I think it's pretty fun, well... from the 2 times I actually played it. I wish I had a little more time to actually play it more.

[quote name='DQT']Which TRU did you go to? I'm still interested in Castlevania Double Pack.[/quote]

i bought the last one at National City, and Chula Vista didn't have any in stock as of Saturday.

bread's done
Back