Official San Diego Area CAG List

as i said in the main thread, no ds lites at target (mira mesa), walmart (clairemont), walmart (off aero), circuitycity (clairemont), or bestbuy (mira mesa). more than just looking for a ds lite, i was trying to find a store with dragon quest viii so i can pricematch with the cc ad i have. any sd cags have an extra copy they are willing to part with not much more than what it cost them + shipping?

There are like 4 Chula Vista Target stores.

One off Palomar. One off the 54. One off Olympic. One in Eastlake.

Which ones did you check FF?

Knowing that Fry's they will probably try and force some stupid bundle on your if they see the demand is going to be high.

[quote name='MarkMan']There are like 4 Chula Vista Target stores.

One off Palomar. One off the 54. One off Olympic. One in Eastlake.

Which ones did you check FF?[/QUOTE]

Palomar, Eastlake, and 54 By Best Buy. Didn't know about the one off Olympic.

Here's a list of games I noticed an hour ago at the National City Circuit City:

Def Jam® Fight for NY™
Gun™
Let's Ride!™ Silver Buckle Stables
Marc Ecko's Getting Up: Contents Under
Monster Hunter (posted by Kell)
NFL® Street 2
The Incredible Hulk™: Ultimate Destruction
The Matrix™: Path of Neo
Tony Hawk’s Underground™ 2
[OOS] Backyard Football 2006
[OOS] Dragon Ball Z®: Budokai™ Tenkaichi
[OOS] Indigo Prophecy
[OOS] Marc Ecko's Getting Up: Limited Edition
[OOS] Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas: Oogie's Revenge
[OOS] Wild Arms 4

I'm sure there's more but I didn't pay too much attention.

[quote name='Sway']Here's a list of games I noticed an hour ago at the National City Circuit City:
I'm sure there's more but I didn't pay too much attention.[/quote]

i think you pretty much nailed it. that's about all i saw there a few days ago as well. (got my DSL from there on Sunday!)

[quote name='Sway']Here's a list of games I noticed an hour ago at the National City Circuit City:

Def Jam® Fight for NY™
Gun™
Let's Ride!™ Silver Buckle Stables
Marc Ecko's Getting Up: Contents Under
Monster Hunter (posted by Kell)
NFL® Street 2
The Incredible Hulk™: Ultimate Destruction
The Matrix™: Path of Neo
Tony Hawk’s Underground™ 2
[OOS] Backyard Football 2006
[OOS] Dragon Ball Z®: Budokai™ Tenkaichi
[OOS] Indigo Prophecy
[OOS] Marc Ecko's Getting Up: Limited Edition
[OOS] Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas: Oogie's Revenge
[OOS] Wild Arms 4

I'm sure there's more but I didn't pay too much attention.[/quote]

i picked up the last indigo prophecy at that store. dbz tenkaichi scans at 19.99 now. i double checked on that when i went. i also picked up wild arms 4. i might go back and get marc ecko le.

Anyone go CC hoppin today?

I was meaning to pick up a bunch of games but changed my mind... just got the Pitfall/Zelda LTTP 2 pack for 8.96...

off tommorrow and plan to hit up some cc, but pretty sure most are wiped clean considering how big this is...

any sd cags have cc's to report on?

thanks.

[quote name='bboynujen']off tommorrow and plan to hit up some cc, but pretty sure most are wiped clean considering how big this is...

thanks.[/quote]

The Grossmont Center Circuit City didn't have a single 8.96 ds game at all when I got there. I'm guessing someone cleaned them all out at once instead of leaving some for others. I nabbed the last Final Fantasy IV and Wario Ware Inc. The only thing that was really left was Sigma Star Saga and Dr. Mario.

I also went to the Clairemont Mesa Circuity City and they had one Final Fantasy I & II: Dawn of Souls left (which my friend purchased) and I grabbed one Tales of Phantasia (not sure if they had anymore). I had to ask an employee check the computer if they were in stock and have them bring them out from the back. They had absolutely no ds games that were part of the clearance sale in stock.

Didn't go to any other CC's but I imagined that they were similar.

[quote name='crono152']The Grossmont Center Circuit City didn't have a single 8.96 ds game at all when I got there. I'm guessing someone cleaned them all out at once instead of leaving some for others. I nabbed the last Final Fantasy IV and Wario Ware Inc. The only thing that was really left was Sigma Star Saga and Dr. Mario.

I also went to the Clairemont Mesa Circuity City and they had one Final Fantasy I & II: Dawn of Souls left (which my friend purchased) and I grabbed one Tales of Phantasia (not sure if they had anymore). I had to ask an employee check the computer if they were in stock and have them bring them out from the back. They had absolutely no ds games that were part of the clearance sale in stock.

Didn't go to any other CC's but I imagined that they were similar.[/QUOTE]

thanks for the post, that eliminates clairemont mesa's cc for me. not too sure if there will be any good ones to hit up then...

[quote name='bboynujen']thanks for the post, that eliminates clairemont mesa's cc for me. not too sure if there will be any good ones to hit up then...[/quote]

Yeah, I was pretty bummed out because I REALLY wanted Meteos and Metroid Pinball. :whistle2:(

[quote name='bboynujen']
[/quote]
La Mesa and Point Loma stores had almost nothing left. i was telling another CAG that to me, they looked suspiciously "picked clean". there were some scraps:

my buddy bought the last Whac-a-Mole and Guilty Gear from La Mesa. they had 1 Metroid: ZM left, some Dr. Mario/PuzzLG and a few of the not-very-good GBA games. they may have also had a few Spyros. they were kinda slim on PS2 and XB selection as well, but i wasn't really after those, so if that's what you're looking for, they may still have some goodies.

Point Loma (near Sports Arena) had a couple good GBA games that i skipped: 1 copy of DK:KingofSwing and 1 Yoshi's Topsy Turvy. i bought their last Whac-a-Mole and the last Halo Triple pack as well (i don't have Halo 1, so i thought i'd pick it up, but now i'm not so sure i care about it, and if anyone finds an Advance Wars DS, i'll gladly flip it with you). this store had TONS of Half Life 2, Matrix:pON, Castlevania:COD and a few other $9 console titles. they had almost no clearance DS games to speak of.

National City
had the best selection of the 3 stores i tried, at least as far as GBA/DS is concerned. their console pickings are slim. i bumped into another CAG while there, but i forgot to offer up my nick to him (you here? report in!). i bought the last of the following (1 each, except for PnR, i bought an additional copy for a friend):

Meteos
Tales of Phantasia
Drill Dozer
Pac 'N Roll
Lunar

they still had 1 Trace Memory, 2 Metroid Prime Pinball, 3-4 copies of FFIV, 1 Metroid Zero Mission, 1-2 Ultimate Spiderman, several Madden, 1-2 Monster Trucks, 2-3 GoldenEye, 2-3 Tak: Juju whatever, 2 Dig Dug, 4-5 Burnout: Legends, 1 DBZ:SSW2, 2-3 Spyro, 1 Mario Golf, 2-3 Sigma Star Saga, several Dr.Mario/PuzzLG, several Zelda/Pitfall, 2-3 Metroid Classic and a handful of the less popular titles.

[quote name='allyourblood']

National City had the best selection of the 3 stores i tried, at least as far as GBA/DS is concerned. their console pickings are slim. i bumped into another CAG while there, but i forgot to offer up my nick to him (you here? report in!). i bought the last of the following (1 each, except for PnR, i bought an additional copy for a friend):

Meteos
Tales of Phantasia
Drill Dozer
Pac 'N Roll
Lunar

they still had 1 Trace Memory, 2 Metroid Prime Pinball, 3-4 copies of FFIV, 1 Metroid Zero Mission, 1-2 Ultimate Spiderman, several Madden, 1-2 Monster Trucks, 2-3 GoldenEye, 2-3 Tak: Juju whatever, 2 Dig Dug, 4-5 Burnout: Legends, 1 DBZ:SSW2, 2-3 Spyro, 1 Mario Golf, 2-3 Sigma Star Saga, several Dr.Mario/PuzzLG, several Zelda/Pitfall, 2-3 Metroid Classic and a handful of the less popular titles.[/quote]

What time did you visit the Chula Vista location? My friend called and was told that they were ALL out of metroid pinball at around probably 5:30pm-6:00pm.
I really want metroid pinball too. =(

[quote name='crono152']What time did you visit the Chula Vista location? My friend called and was told that they were ALL out of metroid pinball at around probably 5:30pm-6:00pm.
I really want metroid pinball too. =([/quote]
i went there twice: once at around 2:30pm, and then i came home, saw the list updated, and went back around 3:30. i bought 2 of MP (one for myself, and one for a friend who came with me to the other two after he got outta work), and there were two lying around. one in plain view, another mixed into the Magnetica facing. he called them? they probably lied. the employees there are pretty nice, but most of them are very lazy (from what i've seen). i'm not saying it's not sold out, but in all likelihood, they just walked by the aisle, took a quick glance and said "nope."

Yea, National City had the best selection. I went yesterday afternoon around 5:00 PM or saw pretty much a good selection of DS titles left.

Lots of the XBOX/PS2 games left too.

i want to make a trip to the cc in national city but being that i'm in mira mesa, that's a far drive that probably won't pay off at this point...

[quote name='MarkMan']Thanks brobre14. I met you last week... man you are the finest CAG chick on these boards. :)[/QUOTE]
Ain't he a....guy? :whistle2:s

But I think I'm going to skip CC's sale this year because everytime I go I end up sad buying a lot of things

i hit up national city yesterday when the thread was just for DS and GBA games. everything was picked clean except for the crappy games and a few sigma star sagas and final fantasy iv's. i know i saw at least one CAG there. he was some white dude picking through everything i was picking through.

i then came home and the new CC thread had just been posted. went back with a few of my friends and picked up halo triple pack (there were four but there were 3 of us and we each bought one) and half life 2 (plentyyyyy of copies). gta sa didn't scan at 8.96. i would have got time splitters and warriors for xbox if they were fuckin backwards compatible. the xbox section looked really good yesterday but is probably completely raped now.

any of you sd cags have metroid prime pinball, advance wars ds, or time splitters for ps2 you wanna trade or sell???? please PM me!

I can unofficially say the DS/GBA selection for the National City store is clean save for a few Zelda/Pitfall combos, and 1 or 2 of Tony Hawks and Spidermans. As for the consoles, I only looked through the PS2 but it looks like they have a few here and there still.

[quote name='xrickyb86x']i hit up national city yesterday when the thread was just for DS and GBA games. everything was picked clean except for the crappy games and a few sigma star sagas and final fantasy iv's. i know i saw at least one CAG there. he was some white dude picking through everything i was picking through.[/quote]
was that me? i was the one with a notepad -- caveman-style, i know, but my printer's outta yellow ink (and Epson printers will only print if all cartridges have ink, what a great feature :roll:). there were quite a few good titles still left when i got there, so maybe it wasn't me.

[quote name='Sway']I can unofficially say the DS/GBA selection for the National City store is clean save for a few Zelda/Pitfall combos, and 1 or 2 of Tony Hawks and Spidermans. As for the consoles, I only looked through the PS2 but it looks like they have a few here and there still.[/quote]

yeah, i went back today with my pal and picked up the lone copy of Harvest Moon GBA for his little sis. there were really only the games you mention left, though they still had plenty of Castlevania for Xbox, as well as Warriors.

went back today for some ipod stuff and gave the games one more look. xbox is still loaded with goodies (Castlevania, time splitters, half life 2, warriors) and gba had a few sigma star sagas, all FFIV's are now gone, and tons of zelda/pitfall packs.

[quote name='xrickyb86x']went back today for some ipod stuff and gave the games one more look. xbox is still loaded with goodies (Castlevania, time splitters, half life 2, warriors) and gba had a few sigma star sagas, all FFIV's are now gone, and tons of zelda/pitfall packs.[/quote]

you just absolutely refuse to acknowlege my questions, don't you? ;)

hahahahaha. sorry about that. nah i don't think it was you i saw at circuit city, like i said i was there when ds was picked clean.

i don't work at the one by yoshinoya. i work at the one by frys. which sucks. it was cool when i went to school out there but now the drive is eh. i tried to transfer to the one on east h and they were already overstaffed.

[quote name='xrickyb86x']hahahahaha. sorry about that. nah i don't think it was you i saw at circuit city, like i said i was there when ds was picked clean.

i don't work at the one by yoshinoya. i work at the one by frys. which sucks. it was cool when i went to school out there but now the drive is eh. i tried to transfer to the one on east h and they were already overstaffed.[/quote]

hehe, thanks for gettin' back. Fry's? dang, that's a fine drive from CV. figured you worked at the one down here since you live relatively near. be sure to let me know if i can help you secure any future deals. i'd be glad to help. that goes for all you SDCAG!

[quote name='halu102']Hi guys, I'm also from chula vista, RDR area specifically. Nice to meet you all.[/quote]

:cold:OH MAN!:hot:

Who's this lame guy?:D Thanks for the trade man.

[quote name='halu102']Hi guys, I'm also from chula vista, RDR area specifically. Nice to meet you all.[/quote]Who's this lame guy that thinks he lives in CV. LOL.

Clairemont CC is completely wiped clean, and when I say wiped clean, I mean it. PL does have some decent titles left like HL2 and Mark Eko, but other than that, it's done lol. And Ma12Kez how come you don't have a headset for when we were playing that co-op game? Lol

[quote name='RiCeBo1']Clairemont CC is completely wiped clean, and when I say wiped clean, I mean it. PL does have some decent titles left like HL2 and Mark Eko, but other than that, it's done lol. And Ma12Kez how come you don't have a headset for when we were playing that co-op game? Lol[/quote]

My bad man. I do have one, but I don't know for some reason it wasn't working at the time. But my headset works now lol. Let me know if you wanna play some GRAW today though. I love playing those Co-op missions.

[quote name='Ma12kez']My bad man. I do have one, but I don't know for some reason it wasn't working at the time. But my headset works now lol. Let me know if you wanna play some GRAW today though. I love playing those Co-op missions.[/QUOTE]
Maybe later on today, cuz you know, I must get my Oblivion for the day or else I'll get cranky :lol:

WEST of rancho del gay, otay ranch, and eastfake represent!

is anyone from CV on here going to southwestern college for the summer? im just wondering if i can meet a fellow cag at school or something.

[quote name='xrickyb86x']what part of chula vista do you live? i live over by kellogg and castle park elemantary schools. do you go to SWC?[/quote]
i'm just south of H, a few blocks west of the 805. i actually went to SWC for a couple semesters a while back, and my wife is starting there soon. working full time now, as a surveyor (outside in this heat all day is death. yay).

hello to those reporting in from SD.

and RiceBo1, i hear ya. Obliv stole 120 hours of my life before i "completed" it, and i loved every second.

[quote name='xrickyb86x']WEST of rancho del gay, otay ranch, and eastfake represent!

is anyone from CV on here going to southwestern college for the summer? im just wondering if i can meet a fellow cag at school or something.[/quote]LOL i'm taking Comm-103 for summer. you?

I'm in Point Loma, pretty close to Shelter Island (one might also refer to this part of town as Roseville or Tunaville if I'm not mistaken...).

[quote name='xrickyb86x']WEST of rancho del gay, otay ranch, and eastfake represent!

is anyone from CV on here going to southwestern college for the summer? im just wondering if i can meet a fellow cag at school or something.[/QUOTE]

I'm also taking a class, just one though. Everyday at 11-12:15 Thee-ater, cept Fri of course.

EDIT: BTW, does anyone play any Smash Bros Melee hardcore, like up at the advanced/semi-pro level? I'd be interested in making a sub-CAG smash crew for down here in CV, even SD.

math 45 10:45am - 1:05pm at SWC. what high schools you CV peeps go to? hilltop high class of '04 right here.

[quote name='halu102']I'm also taking a class, just one though. Everyday at 11-12:15 Thee-ater, cept Fri of course.

EDIT: BTW, does anyone play any Smash Bros Melee hardcore, like up at the advanced/semi-pro level? I'd be interested in making a sub-CAG smash crew for down here in CV, even SD.[/quote]

honestly i used to be pretty good. but i literally have not played in like 2 years.

bread's done
Back