Official San Diego Area CAG List

[quote name='Furashu']hey markman for that tourney at GamesOn would i have to play on xbox 360?cause i dont have a converter and i only have an HRAP3 for the ps3[/quote]

The GamesOn tourney will be on PS3.

www.sdtekken.com for details!

[quote name='Fieri']So, if I order something and have Amazon send it as a gift to someone out of state, that's still subject to a use tax? Not according to what the use tax actually is. It does state that anything that was given away out of state is not subject to the use tax.[/QUOTE]

No, you're correct there. If you order something and have it sent as a gift to someone else out of state, there should be no use tax liability. Is that really what happens with what most people in California purchase from Amazon though?

[quote name='bojay1997']No, you're correct there. If you order something and have it sent as a gift to someone else out of state, there should be no use tax liability. Is that really what happens with what most people in California purchase from Amazon though?[/quote]

Not normally.
But those purchases and purchases I've given to other people out of state I didn't count.

[quote name='MarkMan']The GamesOn tourney will be on PS3.

www.sdtekken.com for details![/quote]

I'm not that good but someone has been bragging that they're the best... I'll have to see if he'll participate.

Hey guys anyone here by any chance wants to buy my 360 Guitar Hero 3 Wireless bundle.
It's brand new and sealed, i got it off amazon awhile back. 45$ and I'll deliver if its not too far from serra mesa :D.

[quote name='supraazn']Hey guys anyone here by any chance wants to buy my 360 Guitar Hero 3 Wireless bundle.
It's brand new and sealed, i got it off amazon awhile back. 45$ and I'll deliver if its not too far from serra mesa :D.[/quote]

oh god youre probably my neighbor.

im the fool that randomly started riding his bike around

[quote name='Furashu']oh god youre probably my neighbor.

im the fool that randomly started riding his bike around[/quote]

I actually live right next to Mesa College.
More specifically i live in the apartments exactly between Mesa college and Kearny Mesa High School.

[quote name='dios']A shot in the dark but ill try anyway.

Does anyone in the San Diego area ( around national city and chula vista ) Know where i can buy the energy drink BAWLS locally? i hear 7-11 and target carries it but ive never seen it.[/quote]

I dont want to say it but i must ----

I love Bawls !!!

[quote name='supraazn']I actually live right next to Mesa College.
More specifically i live in the apartments exactly between Mesa college and Kearny Mesa High School.[/quote]

haha hmmmmmmmmmmmm i know that road where that dangerous ass intersection is....

cool!

[quote name='supraazn']I actually live right next to Mesa College.
More specifically i live in the apartments exactly between Mesa college and Kearny Mesa High School.[/quote]

I live like a ten minute walk away from there. I drive through there all the time to get to the 805 South.

Heh, we could start our own thread.

i did not hear about that! it reminds me of one of those tactics where they try to get innocent people to create more of an obstacle between them and the police. i think james bond did something like that :p

[quote name='The Chop Suey']http://www3.signonsandiego.com/stories/2009/mar/19/bn19chase-loose-money/?metro

lol[/quote]

It was interesting going home that day. I already knew about the money being thrown out. But the cops must've had a fun time. They were on the shoulder going slower than I was. ;) And when I looked over at the traffic going north, I thought there were too few cars going north.... until I saw the rest being slowed down by the cops right about the time it was time for my exit. I guess I should be glad they didn't do it southbound but then again there would be too much traffic.

[quote name='Furashu']dude my friend got a video on his phone when they were getting pulled over and they were pullin out guns Lol

dangerous stuff[/QUOTE]

Wow, thats a good way to lose the cops. It like something out of a movie.

strange a gamestop is opening by aero drive ironically to the right of a gamcrazy

its where that mattress discounter was at that one intersection.

full of fail!

Noticed that yesterday. That's the 3rd thing to spring up in that location in less than 5 years, and the other 2 were fail.

That's a poor location and a poorly-designed building. I can't see it lasting.

[quote name='Iron Clad Burrito']Noticed that yesterday. That's the 3rd thing to spring up in that location in less than 5 years, and the other 2 were fail.

That's a poor location and a poorly-designed building. I can't see it lasting.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it such a weird location. I think they have game crazy aero dr. on the ropes for awhile and now are going for the kill with the new location.

ill be there i wanna see how crazy the exp SF4 players get. lol

how long do u think the tournament will last cause I gotta hang out with my amigos at 3.

Any Tenchu fans out here? If so, have you been able to find a new copy anywhere (the PSP version)? I checked Fry's and they didn't have a copy, and the online availability of stores like Gamestop, Best Buy and Wal Mart all list them as unavailable in store. Anyone pick this up in a brick and mortar?

Markman I didn't realize you had a full 10 minutes of the Bionic Commando podcast to yourself. Enjoying the free signed SF4 hat?

I found a Tales of Vesperia guide at the Game Crazy on East H. Picked it up. They didn't have more. The dude also kept trying and trying to get me to not cancel my preorder and to put it on something else. "Well you can reserve Final Fantasy XIII" "If you reserve Tekken 6 you will get priority on reserving the fight stick for it". I wanted to punch his lights out.

[quote name='NamelessMC']I found a Tales of Vesperia guide at the Game Crazy on East H. Picked it up. They didn't have more. The dude also kept trying and trying to get me to not cancel my preorder and to put it on something else. "Well you can reserve Final Fantasy XIII" "If you reserve Tekken 6 you will get priority on reserving the fight stick for it". I wanted to punch his lights out.[/QUOTE]

I know. It happen to me when i picked up Resident Evil 5. They said would you like to move your reserve money to something else.

Best Buy in Mission Valley has a large rack of 50% off games. Animal Crossing with microphone was probably the newest, but I also saw lots of Fallout 3 CE for PS3 and 360, Soul Caliber IV CE on both systems, End War for PS3 with headset, a ton of Madden CE for both systems and Resistance 2 CE for PS3, as well as some filler Wii and DS games.

Anyone know any retail stores that are hiring Customer Service staff? I've been looking for a job forever. Craigslist doesn't seem to be working for me as my response to sent ratio is almost zero. Any help would be apppreciated.

[quote name='MarkMan']How's your experience? And have you done phone/email customer support/service before?[/quote]

I have had 2 part time jobs. Both were retail CS position at Vons and Mervyns.

I have never done phone/call center, but I do have experience answering and taking incoming phone orders.

I graduated from College about 6 months ago and I'm just looking for a simple job to pay off inc. loans. I'm not looking for a career or anything related to my major, but I've been looking forever.

I'm just wondering if you guys have seen any "Hiring" signs from retail stores such as BestBuy/Target, etc. I've been sending resumes and applying online, but no luck yet.

Thanks for the heads up bojay...stopped by BB today and picked up 1 of 2 Saint's Row CE's for 360 for only $27.xx after tax. Sweet deal if you ask me. There were quite a few of them left for PS3 as well.

Hello Fellow Cal-Cags . Heres a tip for all you over 21 types .
Buffallo Bill's Orange Blosom Cream Ale is now back on the shelves . I highly suggest you give it a try if you enjoy a good beer . Its a very honey orange-ee smooth ale that has perfect refreshing taste .

Enjoy http://www.buffalobillsbrewery.com/

And tell me how you like or dislike it.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='whywakeup']Hello Fellow Cal-Cags . Heres a tip for all you over 21 types .
Buffallo Bill's Orange Cream Ale is now back on the shelves . I highly suggest you give it a try if you enjoy a good beer . Its a very honey orange-ee smooth ale that has perfect refreshing taste .

And tell me how you like or dislike it.[/quote]

Sounds good. I'll probably look to buy a pack sometime this weekend..

If anyone knows somebody who wants a copy of SF4 (original box/manual) for a fair price, please PM me. I am selling my mint copy (with no scratches) for $50. Thanks.

Anyone know if any GSs around town have a sealed Valkyria Chronicles still in stock? I keep only finding the gutted copies. I can tolerate the openness of the disc if it clearly has not been used, but the labels are annoying.

[quote name='whywakeup']Hello Fellow Cal-Cags . Heres a tip for all you over 21 types .
Buffallo Bill's Orange Cream Ale is now back on the shelves . I highly suggest you give it a try if you enjoy a good beer . Its a very honey orange-ee smooth ale that has perfect refreshing taste .

And tell me how you like or dislike it.[/quote]

Dude if that tastes as girly as it sounds like it does...
I'd probably like it :whistle2:#

hows it going?
I was at the target on convoy and some dude dropped 4 light bulbs.
Scored 2 Venom Mighty Muggs! :D
one for me and a friend

i saw star scream and optimus

[quote name='Furashu']time warner is down for me.. keeps dropping out!!![/quote]

I have TW digital cable and Road Runner.
I have not noticed any drops or down time for my internet at all and my comp runs 24/7.
My TV cable is working atm as well but i don't really watch TV so I don't know if it's been constant or not.

bread's done
Back