Official San Diego Area CAG List

Anyone know of any good locations to train for MMA? Somewhere where it's not too pricey but still good for the workouts/training.

[quote name='RiCeBo1']Anyone know of any good locations to train for MMA? Somewhere where it's not too pricey but still good for the workouts/training.[/QUOTE]

my friend goes to that boxing gym next on convoy next to that wedding 2000 and motorcycle parts place. donno about pricing.

[quote name='MarkMan']Best Buy marked down Ace Combat 6 with stick for $49.99 at Mission Valley BB.

GET EM!

I bought 2 earlier.[/QUOTE]

Looks like one left in the actual 360 area as of an hour ago. They also had a stack of PS3 Naruto for $30 and a bunch of End War bundles for 360 and PS3, but they were still $45 even with 50% off.

For those looking for the pre-pack games from Blockbuster, I know the one in El Cajon (2nd St. and Main St.) has a bunch of them for the PS2 (only one I remember is God of War 1 and 2, but there were a ton of others).

Has anyone seen or know of any Wal-Marts or Sears that have the $20 PS3 Buzz Quiz (in San Diego)?

[quote name='Warner1281']For those looking for the pre-pack games from Blockbuster, I know the one in El Cajon (2nd St. and Main St.) has a bunch of them for the PS2 (only one I remember is God of War 1 and 2, but there were a ton of others).

Has anyone seen or know of any Wal-Marts or Sears that have the $20 PS3 Buzz Quiz (in San Diego)?[/QUOTE]

Sears in Chula Vista sold out like two months ago on Buzz when it was $25. I checked Walmart on the 15, Otay Ranch, both of the other Chula Vista locations and La Mesa/Grossmont and none had any left. I confirmed at the Walmart on Broadway that they had some last week, but they sold out because they actually marked them properly at $20.

[quote name='bojay1997']Sears in Chula Vista sold out like two months ago on Buzz when it was $25. I checked Walmart on the 15, Otay Ranch, both of the other Chula Vista locations and La Mesa/Grossmont and none had any left. I confirmed at the Walmart on Broadway that they had some last week, but they sold out because they actually marked them properly at $20.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info. I'm flying out to Oklahoma today, so I'll check the Wal-Marts out there (they've got like 11 of them in the area I'll be in).

Anyone see MK vs DC Universe (regular or CE, PS3 version) marked down at Best Buy? I'm really interested in picking it up for sub$20 and $30 respectively.

so like does anyone want to buy a brand new DSi for $150?

cause..... i can get one from amazon through that trade in 75 for 75 thing.

PM me $150 is pretty firm since thats $20 off. and ill drive to ur house. or.. public place whatever.

[quote name='Furashu']so like does anyone want to buy a brand new DSi for $150?

PM me $150 is pretty firm since thats $20 off. and ill drive to ur house. or.. public place whatever.[/QUOTE]

Wow...good deal! Umm...how long does this last till?

[quote name='Furashu']so like does anyone want to buy a brand new DSi for $150?
smile7.jpg

PM me $150 is pretty firm since thats $20 off. and ill drive to ur house. or.. public place whatever.[/QUOTE]
Good deal! How long does this last till?

Was at Target in Convoy earlier today and found quite a good selection of some games that were clearanced out. My top picks were:

1. Prince of Persia (360) - $15
2. L4D (non GotY edition) - $35
3. Need for Speed Undercover (360) - $25

They also had WWE: SvR2009 for 360 for $25 as well if anyone cares. There were about a good amount of 6-7 copies of PoP left.

[quote name='RiCeBo1']Was at Target in Convoy earlier today and found quite a good selection of some games that were clearanced out. My top picks were:

1. Prince of Persia (360) - $15
2. L4D (non GotY edition) - $35
3. Need for Speed Undercover (360) - $25

They also had WWE: SvR2009 for 360 for $25 as well if anyone cares. There were about a good amount of 6-7 copies of PoP left.[/QUOTE]

Cool, i might pick one up tomorrow. if they are still there.

[quote name='dan13l858']Cool, i might pick one up tomorrow. if they are still there.[/QUOTE]

man...and i just bought PoP from amazon for $20. but 35 for L4D is an awsome deal! I may swing by today!

[quote name='supermodestmouse']man...and i just bought PoP from amazon for $20. but 35 for L4D is an awsome deal! I may swing by today![/QUOTE]

Yeah, there was about 5 copies left of Left 4 Dead and 12 copies left of PoP at the Convoy store.

So I posted the PoP deal in the main deals section and I was attacked by everyone stating how they don't think it deserved its own thread and what not...I miss the old CAG days before all the SD asses got on here

[quote name='supermodestmouse']man...and i just bought PoP from amazon for $20. but 35 for L4D is an awsome deal! I may swing by today![/QUOTE]

Wait on it...it's on sale this coming sunday for $37 for the GotY version. I know you can still access all the extra content for free, but you won't get the shiny cover for free ;)

[quote name='RiCeBo1']So I posted the PoP deal in the main deals section and I was attacked by everyone stating how they don't think it deserved its own thread and what not...I miss the old CAG days before all the SD asses got on here[/QUOTE]

Although your contributions are appreciated, I have to say that I am firmly in the camp of people who believe in strict rules about what goes in the main video game deals section. I had my Internet go down for six hours yesterday and I literally had to wade through three pages of new posts when I logged in finally. I can't imagine how hard this board would be to navigate if every YMMV or store specific deal got its own post. I know people complain that they don't want to dig through store specific threads, but I think I would rather do a little extra work than have to deal with the alternative.

[quote name='dan13l858']Yeah, there was about 5 copies left of Left 4 Dead and 12 copies left of PoP at the Convoy store.[/QUOTE]

Really? I think I went there before you did but couldn't find any copies of pop. Maybe I just didn't look hard enough, should've asked them :/ I went to the target on othello, I think that's the convoy store you guys are talking about? I just moved to SD so I have no idea.

[quote name='wingw']Thanks, that's the one I went. I should've asked damn it ;p[/QUOTE]

Their clerance rack is inside the elctronics section in the back of the store

went back there when i was around the area and found the rack... it's so small and easy to miss but there are lots of copies left still. thanks ;)

It may not be the cheap ass thing to do, but I preordered an iPhone 3GS from the Mission Valley AT&T store. I'll be showing up bright and early Friday morning.

[quote name='supermodestmouse']has anyone seen the prologue for gt5 (ps3) for $10 at any targets? or wheelman?[/QUOTE]

I saw Wheelman at Point Loma Target today but it wasn't $10, was stickered at $28.xx

[quote name='supermodestmouse']has anyone seen the prologue for gt5 (ps3) for $10 at any targets? or wheelman?[/QUOTE]

Eastlake Target had GT5: Prologue for $10 and R&CF: Tools of Destruction for $15. Scooped up GT5: Prologue this morning but there were multiple copies of each game left. BTW, they are both clearly marked at said prices so I would try to get those games as soon as possible if you want either of them.

Mira Mesa Blvd. definitely didn't have any copies of either game as of yesterday afternoon.

i saw like 1 or 2 wheelman games for ps3 last week on the convoy target, but it was like $41 still

[quote name='darrenf619']Eastlake Target had GT5: Prologue for $10 and R&CF: Tools of Destruction for $15. Scooped up GT5: Prologue this morning but there were multiple copies of each game left. BTW, they are both clearly marked at said prices so I would try to get those games as soon as possible if you want either of them.

Mira Mesa Blvd. definitely didn't have any copies of either game as of yesterday afternoon.[/QUOTE]

where's east lake target? I'm heading to Chula tomorrow...so I could probably swing by :)

Hey guys I've been living in San Diego pretty much 95% of my life and have eaten at a ton of places, but I want to try some new restaurants that arent chain restaurants.
Do u guys know of any good places to eat?

I've been to Phil's BBQ and Ho-Dads and Famous Dave's already, Bronx Pizza and Fat Tony's. ( go to these places if you haven't already)

Do you guys know of any REALLY awesome places to go to?
I live by convoy so i pretty much have been to every asian restaurant there.

BTW BBQ Chicken next to wendy's ROCKS. their chicken is SO GOOD.

Maybe u guys have been to a restaurant that is so awesome that u could share.
ill be searching on YELP too.

[quote name='Furashu']Hey guys I've been living in San Diego pretty much 95% of my life and have eaten at a ton of places, but I want to try some new restaurants that arent chain restaurants.

I've been to Phil's BBQ and Ho-Dads and Famous Dave's already, Bronx Pizza and Fat Tony's. ( go to these places if you haven't already)

ill be searching on YELP too.[/QUOTE]

Always hungry aren't ya :lol: Sushi Deli is pretty awesome, the one in downtown next to Horton Plaza

By the way...anyone preorder the Fast and Furious Blu-Ray 8 disc set? If so, which BB did you guys go to?

[quote name='Furashu']Hey guys I've been living in San Diego pretty much 95% of my life and have eaten at a ton of places, but I want to try some new restaurants that arent chain restaurants.

ill be searching on YELP too.[/QUOTE]

Zorba's on Broadway in Chula Vista. Best Greek food in SD, and the entertainment is awesome.

[quote name='Iron Clad Burrito']Zorba's on Broadway in Chula Vista. Best Greek food in SD, and the entertainment is awesome.[/QUOTE]

i have to agree with this statement (http://zorbasgreekbuffet.com/). my ex-gf was into belly dancing and her teacher was performing at some greek buffet place in chula. needless to say...my belly was doing some dancing of its own ;)

[quote name='Iron Clad Burrito']Zorba's on Broadway in Chula Vista. Best Greek food in SD, and the entertainment is awesome.[/QUOTE]
You know, me and my family always joke about going there. We never do. However, my father claims it to be very good, being the only one to go there.

Sushi deli is alright, don't order the rolls with their spicy mayo. They just pile that stuff on and ruin the roll. And just make sure to get there early. They open like around 5-5:30. Wait time is always a killer.

I've been there a couple of times to check it out, but have never bought anything there. I haven't been there in a while though.

If anyone is looking for Left 4 Dead for the 360 on clearance at Target, the Plaza Bonita location has about six of them behind the lone GOTY edition in the main 360 glass case. They are totally unmarked and ringing up at $12.48. I picked one up around an hour ago. Good luck and don't be a hoarder.

Does anyone here still play CoD4 on the PS3? Anyone down to set up a party and just own randomz? I hate joining a game and end up on the losing team, nothing sucks worse than a team who literally brings down your stats :lol:

haha well if no cags pick then up i am tempted to sweep em all up and trade them in so act fast :lol:

[quote name='bojay1997']If anyone is looking for Left 4 Dead for the 360 on clearance at Target, the Plaza Bonita location has about six of them behind the lone GOTY edition in the main 360 glass case. They are totally unmarked and ringing up at $12.48. I picked one up around an hour ago. Good luck and don't be a hoarder.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='The Chop Suey']haha well if no cags pick then up i am tempted to sweep em all up and trade them in so act fast :lol:[/QUOTE]

Boo horders.

[quote name='The Chop Suey']haha well if no cags pick then up i am tempted to sweep em all up and trade them in so act fast :lol:[/QUOTE]

wait why are they ringing up at 12.48?

u mind getting me one plaza is far as eff. id give u... $15 lol

i went to the convoy target
they had NFS for $24, PoP for $14

The one on balboa had like 20 copies of Smackdown vs Raw for $13, NFS for $24
They had LFD GOTY but it was in the case and wasnt clearanced, got the guy to scan it came up $60.
boo

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bojay1997']If anyone is looking for Left 4 Dead for the 360 on clearance at Target, the Plaza Bonita location has about six of them behind the lone GOTY edition in the main 360 glass case. They are totally unmarked and ringing up at $12.48. I picked one up around an hour ago. Good luck and don't be a hoarder.[/QUOTE]
I went and checked. They were all GOTY editions (all 6 of them). Either that or it was already wiped clean. Thanks for the heads up anyway. Oh and if anyone cares, there was one SFIV SE Fightstick at the Gamestop in Plaza Bonita as of 5PM. I believe it was for the 360 PS3 since it was marked $69.99

[quote name='Ma12kez']I went and checked. They were all GOTY editions (all 6 of them). Either that or it was already wiped clean. Thanks for the heads up anyway. Oh and if anyone cares, there was one SFIV SE Fightstick at the Gamestop in Plaza Bonita as of 5PM. I believe it was for the 360.[/QUOTE]

Epic fail that sucks. I want to go down there and get one. lol

bread's done
Back