Gh smash hits 29:97
Madworld 4.97
World tour game only 29.97

Ps3
Wet 29.97
Hot shots out of bounds 29.97
Bakugan 29.97
Dirt 2 29.97

They are still doing mqarkdowns here and I only listed the feb stickers.

Ill update after I scan

Thanks for the update!

[quote name='xDerekRx']Ookk I'm posting from sears with my droid so bear with me here

They are still doing mqarkdowns here and I only listed the feb stickers.

Ill update after I scan[/QUOTE]

[quote name='KillerRamen']Anyone see any PS2 drops?[/QUOTE]

Eh. Scanned a bunch of ps2. Spiderman web shadows rang up 4.97 that's about all I can report

The only games I checked were Star Ocean first departure at $19 still and Uncharted 1 at $29. The guy said they usually do drops on Tuesday at that store.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Mad World 4.97? Ok I'm in[/QUOTE]

Yeah the store I went to had 3 of them so maybe youll have luck. Usually this store is cleaned out so I was sorta surprised to see them there.

[quote name='Dahk']any PSP?[/QUOTE]

I scanned alot of PSP and nothing new. No feb stickers on any either.

One game, NBA 09, rang up 4.97 that might be an old markdown. It still had OCT sticker on it when I sacanned it.

Ok Im back home now. I only went to one Sears cause it was on the way home.

Like I said I only posted what I saw or what I scanned so that list at the top may be far from the whole markdown... So we'll have to wait for Fertants list tomorrow perhaps.

My sears has 2 madworlds that were never put on the clearance rack. For 5 bucks Im thinking of picking it up even though I dont have a wii...

My sears store is closing so every game is marked 20% off.

Picked up.

:ps3: White Knight Chronicles $47.99
:ps3: Darksiders 47.99
:ps2: Kingdom Hearts II (Black Label) x3 $15.99

[quote name='WeaponX2099']I saw:

Pikmin (Wii) - $4.97
Silent Hill (PS3) - $9.97
Shadowrun- $1.97
Vampire Rain (360) - $1.97

Is Lips $4.97?[/QUOTE]

Hmm didnt see any of these at mine but might have to recheck another location.

I didn't see any games mentioning. However, I did see big clearance sales on winter stuff and 75%off toys. I picked up a sweet Buzz Lightyear for $15 (MSRP $60).

MP Trilogy $29.97 and a bunch of shovelware for the Wii for $15-20. Lots of PS2 titles for the same price in the same bin and some DS titles as well as a couple PS3. That bin has been there for weeks though. Nothing else was marked and all was behind the case sideways! No prices could be seen and the new markdowns are not on the website.

Thanks to those who posted updates, I got Mad World and Pikmin for $4.97 each. Spiderman Web of Shadows on PS2 scanned for $9.97, so I guess that one is YMMV.

Saw most of the aforementioned games mentioned but did see

:wii: Spiderman: Web of Shadows - $4.97
:psp: NCAA Football '09 - $4.97
:ps3: Oblivion GotY - $21.xx
:ps3: Farcry 2 - $9.xx
:ps3: NBA '09: The Inside - $4.97

and the big prize

:ps3: Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 - $29.97

[quote name='WeaponX2099']I saw:

Pikmin (Wii) - $4.97
Silent Hill (PS3) - $9.97
Shadowrun- $1.97
Vampire Rain (360) - $1.97

Is Lips $4.97?[/QUOTE]

There is one Sears near me that still has Lips, and it has been $49.99 every time I get them to unlock the hook and check it, including today. I did manage to get Pikmin and Madworld, though.

Picked up:

:wii: Spider-Man: Web of Shadows - $4.97
:wii: NCAA Football 09 All-Play - $4.97

Scanned but didn't pick up:

:wii: NPC Pikmin - $4.97
:ps2: Spider-Man: Web of Shadows - $4.97
:ds: Eragon - $1.97
:ds: Animal Crossing: Wild World - $19.97

Thanks for the updates on the new $29.97 drops. Those will be good to wait for over the next few months :)

SAW MADWORLD for 4.97 and all the toys are 75% off got elmo live for $17 and a bunch of other toys for my kids for cheap. there was a TON of people stocking up on THomas the train toys lol this was at the sears in pontiac. I bought the last mad world tho

[quote name='smashngrab77']SAW MADWORLD for 4.97 and all the toys are 75% off got elmo live for $17 and a bunch of other toys for my kids for cheap. there was a TON of people stocking up on THomas the train toys lol this was at the sears in pontiac. I bought the last mad world tho[/QUOTE]
lol! I don't blame them. Those Thomas the Train Sets and accessories aren't cheap.

I'm planning on printing out a UPC sheet and heading over to a sears possibly tomorrow to check a few things, but has anyone tried scanning some of the titles that were on clearance and went up in price for the holiday season? I know there were a bunch, Stranglehold standing out in my head the most (going from 1.97 to 14.99). It seems like there isn't that much this month that dropped, and this might help as an indication of drops we are missing.

Also, a few people mentioned they thought the Feb drops would be pretty good. Feb 2009 was one of the best months for drops I can remember (in terms of how much actually dropped and how low the prices went, there were at least a dozen titles for just the 360 that dropped to 4.97). I was hoping this month would be the same, but perhaps we'll still have to wait.

I hit up 5 sears today, each store seemed to have different prices for the games, but below are the lowest prices i found for said games:

Wii
Mario & Sonic Olympics - $14.97
Metroid Trilogy - $29.97
Pikmin - $4.97
Spiderman Web of Shadows - $4.97

PS3
MK vs DC Universe - $14.97

Enemy Terrotory Quake Wars - $1.97 (old one, i know)

PS2
DDR X Bundle - $4.97

[quote name='gnatforeva']I'm planning on printing out a UPC sheet and heading over to a sears possibly tomorrow to check a few things, but has anyone tried scanning some of the titles that were on clearance and went up in price for the holiday season? I know there were a bunch, Stranglehold standing out in my head the most (going from 1.97 to 14.99). It seems like there isn't that much this month that dropped, and this might help as an indication of drops we are missing.
.[/QUOTE]

Stranglehold didn't go up in price, if you look on the back there is a barcode sticker covering the Stranglehold barcode.

[quote name='Bezerker']I hit up 5 sears today, each store seemed to have different prices for the games, but below are the lowest prices i found for said games:

Wii
Metroid Trilogy - $29.97
Pikmin - $4.97

PS3

PS2
DDR X Bundle - $4.97

Stranglehold didn't go up in price, if you look on the back there is a barcode sticker covering the Stranglehold barcode.[/QUOTE]

:drool: That's a price I'm willing to pay for this! I was almost willing to pay $30 for it, but this is a no brainer for me. I know it didn't get the best reviews, but I did play it a few months back @ Microcenter, & $15 seems to be more than worth it. I'll have to hit up my Sears ASAP & see if they have it (and for that price).

[quote name='Bezerker']I hit up 5 sears today, each store seemed to have different prices for the games, but below are the lowest prices i found for said games:

Wii
Metroid Trilogy - $29.97
Pikmin - $4.97

PS3

PS2
DDR X Bundle - $4.97

Stranglehold didn't go up in price, if you look on the back there is a barcode sticker covering the Stranglehold barcode.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for checking prices, though I'm gonna have to wait another month or two on MK Vs DC, just because I really don't wanna pay over $5-10 for it.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Thanks for checking prices, though I'm gonna have to wait another month or two on MK Vs DC, just because I really don't wanna pay over $5-10 for it.[/QUOTE]

I'm glad you posted that. Please let use know about your other future buying points. :D

[quote name='shoe478']I'm glad you posted that. Please let use know about your other future buying points. :D[/QUOTE]

Oh jeez, don't encourage him!

[quote name='shoe478']I'm glad you posted that. Please let use know about your other future buying points. :D[/QUOTE]

Here's my prices I'm waiting for on other games too......

:lol: Jusssssst kidding.

man, could have grabbed web of shadows! it surely wasn't marked $4.97. Hit up a store in The Woodlands, TX and they were actually doing this fresh drop. They did in fact have NGS2 for $30 and a bunch of others, but none really seemed worth it, sorry I don't have a better list, but there was a drop today.

did grab an X360 2-pack w/ Stormrise and Golden Axe for $30, I guess leftover from the holidays..

Sears produced for me today, picked up Narnia Prince Caspian for the DS x2 for 1.97 each. This was one of the holiday games marked with a big 14.99 sticker but there was no universal bar code or anything like that on it so these 1.97 games are definitely done per-game.

Boy & his blob Wii - 29.99 (this will have to drop a lot before its a buy)
Red Bull BC One DS - 4.97 (not worth a buy)
Imagine (something) DS - 19.97

and a few other mediocre DS prices

Was looking for Prince of Persia, but hit the motherload instead on Thomas & Friends stuff. Saved close to $200 on all the trains and train sets that we bought for our son.

Thanks again, CAG!

Hey guys just got back from my local Sears, here's some game I didn't see mentioned:

PS3
Fallout 3 Game of the Year - 29.97
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 - 29.97
Brutal Legend - 29.97
Wolfenstein - 29.97
Guitar Hero Metallica - 29.97

Wii
Dead Space Extraction - 19.97
Wario Land Shake It - 29.97
Muramasa: The Demon Blade - 29.97

There were some more but I of coarse I forgot on the way home,

[quote name='blair2100']Hey guys just got back from my local Sears, here's some game I didn't see mentioned:

PS3
Fallout 3 Game of the Year - 29.97
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 - 29.97
Brutal Legend - 29.97
Wolfenstein - 29.97
Guitar Hero Metallica - 29.97

Wii
Dead Space Extraction - 19.97
Wario Land Shake It - 29.97
Muramasa: The Demon Blade - 29.97

There were some more but I of coarse I forgot on the way home,[/QUOTE]

Muramasa sounds enticing @ $30. Hmm...

Was sad I couldnt find Madworld...but I decided to pick up Metroid Prime trilogy at 29.97. I dont have a wii, but word has it that this game is out of print and rare...or so I constantly read on CAG. Also picked up NBA Live 09 for 5 and promptly sold it to a friend for 8.

[quote name='arsenalcrazy8']Was sad I couldnt find Madworld...but I decided to pick up Metroid Prime trilogy at 29.97. I dont have a wii, but word has it that this game is out of print and rare...or so I constantly read on CAG. Also picked up NBA Live 09 for 5 and promptly sold it to a friend for 8.[/QUOTE]

I'm glad I don't have "friends" like you.

[quote name='shoe478']I'm glad I don't have "friends" like you.[/QUOTE]
Well...its like he paid for shipping...i did go to his place to give it to him ;)

[quote name='shieryda']Was looking for Prince of Persia, but hit the motherload instead on Thomas & Friends stuff. Saved close to $200 on all the trains and train sets that we bought for our son.

Thanks again, CAG![/QUOTE]
This. My daughter is into train stuff, and I just couldn't pass up all of that sruff at 75% off. I can't believe that some of those train cars used to be $20 though.
And my Sears continue to have nothing of gaming value at the moment. Going to a different one tomorrow though, maybe I will get lucky and find a Metroid Prime Trilogy.

Be sure to check in the cases also, don't forget that. These clearance events sometimes hit by surprise. Madworld and a few others were still in the case where I work and still marked full price. Madworld isn't really a good game but for 5 bucks, what the heck. Anyone know the gamestop trade in value on it?

bread's done
Back