Official Sears Clearance Thread II - post Sears finds/deals here

[quote name='NipPicker']found some gold at a far off sears

pokemon battle revolution x2 14.97 wii
persona 3 fes 12.97 ps2[/QUOTE]

this is now my cue to go back tomorrow.

[quote name='typical guy']I've never played alpha protocal but you can get it about that price on amazon.[/QUOTE]

Alpha Protocol is one of the worst games I've ever had the misfortune of buying (for sub $10), playing, and regretting almost immediately. Terriblly broken and unplayable. I wouldn't bother, unless you need to buy a joke gift for someone you hate.

Back on topic - I used the Google Shopping tip mentioned above to pick up the following at my local joint:

PS3 Kung-Fu Panda - $5.97
PS3 Green Day Rock Band - $2.97
PS3 Ratchet and Clank Future A Crack In Time - $12.97

Good deals all around, and the cashier's eyes bugging out at the prices (all were marked $29.99 or higher) as they rung up is priceless.

Now that I'm on a real computer instead of my ipad: the MSPro Duos by Sandisk were 4GB and $2.97 (85% off)

Duke was of course full MSRP.

[quote name='dabamus']Now that I'm on a real computer instead of my ipad: the MSPro Duos by Sandisk were 4GB and $2.97 (85% off)

Duke was of course full MSRP.[/QUOTE]

The blue sandisk 4GB?

Will have to check this out.
Thanks!

[quote name='The Punisher']The blue sandisk 4GB?

Will have to check this out.
Thanks![/QUOTE]

Two of the MSPDs are blue and one is black. They are all 4GB ones.

My Sears had:

Big Brain Academy (Wii) - $7.97
Katamari Damacy (PS2) - $3.97
Mercury Meltdown (Wii) - $0.97
Scarface: TWIS (PS2) - $7.97
Animal Crossing (Wii) - $14.97
NiGHTS (Wii) - $9.97

Here's what I picked up:

:psp: Hot Shots Golf Open Tee .97
:ps3: Rogue Warrior 6.97
:wii: Boom Blox Bash Party 6.97
:ds: Dragon Warrior IV 9.97
:wii: Link's Crossbow Training 12.97

Waiting until July for drops on other titles.

VM

Nice pickups fellas. Found a couple of your finds using product search, but nothing really worth the trip.

Just throwing it out there again, I got a :360: copy of Singularity I'm looking to trade for either a :ps3: copy or some Spyro the Dragon/Ratchet and Clank/Resistance games.

[quote name='shieryda']Thread has some action after months of zilch![/QUOTE]

It's more just people new to the Google method finding things that have been out of stock for over a year at stores near people in the know.

[quote name='sadakou']It's more just people new to the Google method finding things that have been out of stock for over a year at stores near people in the know.[/QUOTE]

What is the Google method? Shopping?

[quote name='TwitchyGoat']hopefully there are some sandisk pro duo 4gb left tomorrow.[/QUOTE]
If you have a Blockbuster left near you, they also have the flash drives/flash memory cards for cheap now on clearance($3.74 for a 4gb before tax), so you might wanna check there too.

I went to my Sears recently and did not find a single video game in sight. I felt like an idiot wandering aimlessly around the store for nearly an hour.

[quote name='Tsel']I went to my Sears recently and did not find a single video game in sight. I felt like an idiot wandering aimlessly around the store for nearly an hour.[/QUOTE]
Some Sears stores did away with their gaming sections a while ago. For example, I know that the Sears in the former Pyramid Mall in Ithaca(NY) got rid of theirs a while back.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Some Sears stores did away with their gaming sections a while ago. For example, I know that the Sears in the former Pyramid Mall in Ithaca(NY) got rid of theirs a while back.[/QUOTE]

Same. 1/2 of my locals have 0 games.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Some Sears stores did away with their gaming sections a while ago. For example, I know that the Sears in the former Pyramid Mall in Ithaca(NY) got rid of theirs a while back.[/QUOTE]

While mine had no actual game section, I did spot a random Beatles Rock Band Limited Edition. Can't remember the price though. I just remember it was way too expensive for me at the time.

[quote name='onyzukae']sandisk pro duo 4gb cost?[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure I mentioned it on the previous page if you were bothered enough to read it.

[quote name='NipPicker']non game related but i pick up a
kenmore hepa air cleaner for 9.97 display model ( last one) tag still say 259.99 LOL[/QUOTE]

Now that is a sweet deal! :applause:

[quote name='jdawgg76']Ditto. Can't make it out today, but I'm in the same city as mitch and looking at google there were drops early this month unlike normal. I see new drops:

360 Singularity 7.97
Wii Zelda 12.97
360 Metro 12.97
DS Zelda 14.97
DS DQ 4 9.97
DS Ninja Gaiden 9.97
360 Band Hero Bundle 49.97
360 GH5 Guitar Bundle 29.97

among others.[/QUOTE]
What ds zelda are you talking about? I know phantom hourglass is that price but i was wondering whether spirit tracks had price drops yet.

[quote name='PublikDefender']What ds zelda are you talking about? I know phantom hourglass is that price but i was wondering whether spirit tracks had price drops yet.[/QUOTE]

Phantom Hourglass, it's the same price at my store and I haven't heard anyone mention Spirit Tracks.

Grabbed :360: Singularity for $7.97 at my local Sears today.

Discovered that they also have not put Clearance stickers on all of the games that are actually clearanced. If there were a price scanner, I'd probably go scanning about two dozen of the games available outside of the glass case.

Or if I had pen and paper, I'd be writing down a list of games I see and if they're on the list here.

been a looonnnnngggg time since Ive been to Sears (since the new clearance is nothing compared to the old clearance. BUT I was pleasantly surprised.

I saw:
Punchout 13.97
Wario Ware Smooth Moves 12.97
Zelda Twilight Princess (non-greatest hits) 12.97
Mario Strikers Charged 14.97
Dragon Quest Swords 3.97
rockstar table tennis 5.97
Dead Space extraction 9.97

PS2 dual shock 2 19.97
wii motion plus 9.97
wii classic controller 14.97

One to look out for in the future...wii console (the one with both sports and sports resort)......149.97

There were more but I cant remember them...

Picked up:

Hot Shots Golf Open Tee (PSP) - 0.97
Aeon Flux UMD (PSP) - 0.97
Sandisk Memory Stick PRO Duo 4GB - 2.97 x 6

Saw (only listing games under 19.99):

PS2
Persona 3 FES - 12.97
Rockband 2 - 7.97
MLB09 - 1.97
Sly 3 Honor Among... - 2.97
WallE - 5.97
Kung Fu Panda 6.97
Guitar Hero Metallica - 7.97
Naruto: Uzumaki... - 7.97

PS3
Rockband 2 - 7.97
NHL 10 - 8.97
Brutal Legend - 3.97
Dark Void - 9.97
Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack... - 12.97
Madagascar - 12.97
WallE - 14.97
SOCOM Confrontation (with bluetooth headset) - 14.97
SOCOM Confrontation (game-only) - 9.97

Wii
Sports Resort bundle - 149.97
Mercury Meltdown... - 0.97
We Love Golf - 7.97
Rockband 2 - 7.97 (see the pattern yet?)
CID the Dummy - 9.97
The Last Airbender - 7.97
Spore Hero - 9.97
Big League Sports Summer - 9.97
Ninja Reflex - 14.97
NHL2K10 - 14.97
SSX - 14.97
Star Wars the Clone Wars... - 14.97
WallE - 14.97
Guitar Hero Metallica - 18.97
Endless Ocean - 12.97
Grand Slam Tennis - 10.97
CGC Pajama Party (lol) - 9.97
Bratz the Movie - 3.97
ATV Quad Kings - 14.97
Boom Blox - 6.97

360 (didn't look at games)
Microsoft XBOX360 wireless headset, bluetooth (price tag descrip) - 29.97
60GB HD livestart (price tag description again) - 49.97

DS
Legendary Starfy - 12.97
Civilization Revolution - 9.97
Wario Master... - 12.97
Biggest Loser - 2.97

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='parKer']Picked up:

Hot Shots Golf Open Tee (PSP) - 0.97
Aeon Flux UMD (PSP) - 0.97
Mercury Meltdown... - 0.97
[/QUOTE]

For any of those $0.97 titles, did they have that annoying barcode sticker or the actual barcode? I've seen multiple titles at mine that should be cheap, but they are sticker priced to $15 with those barcode stickers.

Also, happened to pickup :360: Brutal Legend for $4.97, :ps2: Persona 3 FES for $12.97 and a :wii: Motion+ for $9.97. Only got Persona for the RPG loving CAGs here, I'm considering any offer towards it. I can even pickup more.

[quote name='Devil May Cry']For any of those $0.97 titles, did they have that annoying barcode sticker or the actual barcode? I've seen multiple titles at mine that should be cheap, but they are sticker priced to $15 with those barcode stickers.[/QUOTE]

My Sears had 2 copies of Mercury Meltdown...one with the barcode & one without the barcode (Guess which copy I bought). I guess you could just rip off the sticker and scan it.

[quote name='duderanch']My Sears had 2 copies of Mercury Meltdown...one with the barcode & one without the barcode (Guess which copy I bought). I guess you could just rip off the sticker and scan it.[/QUOTE]

Heard that was either illegal or a bannable offense (or both I guess). Think someone in here mentioned it before.

[quote name='Wario64']Picked up Dark Void X360 yesterday for $4. It was priced at $11[/QUOTE]
Damn, they had it marked that the June price was $11 when I was there. Should've had a price check on it. :(
oh well.

I got Mercury Wii for $0.97. I like the PSP version of the original game so for under $1 I had to buy it. I never thought we would see games for under $1 at Sears again.

[quote name='duderanch']My Sears had 2 copies of Mercury Meltdown...one with the barcode & one without the barcode (Guess which copy I bought). I guess you could just rip off the sticker and scan it.[/QUOTE]

I saw the same thing today, one with sticker and one without. Picked up a copy for $0.97. The employees were surprised it was so cheap - I decided not to tell them I've gotten $.47 games there more than once. :lol: It's weird because I remember that game having gone through the clearance cycle ages ago and now everyone's finding copies. Didn't really see anything else though, the price stickers were outdated but I don't think there was anything that hasn't been reported anyway.

Anyway, woo, Sears clearance!

[quote name='david12795']saw a persona 3 FES WITH THE artbook and the special case. it rung up $49 though :([/QUOTE]

no you didnt . you saw the deluxe persona 3 NOT FES

[quote name='YoshiFan1']I got Mercury Wii for $0.97. I like the PSP version of the original game so for under $1 I had to buy it. I never thought we would see games for under $1 at Sears again.[/QUOTE]
:whistle2:$ Don't say that too loud or a certain Kmart rep will come in and realize that his 'nothing will drop below $10' edict hasn't been followed to the letter.;)

^ How much for the Socom bundle? Picked up today-

Mercury Wii $.97
Patapon 2 $.97 X3
Pro Duo 4gb $2.97

edit- nvm, i see someone got it for $14.97

bread's done
Back