Official Trophy Thread - 4/21: Enhanced Trophy Lists Coming in Firmware 3.30

Lol why not finish it by yourself and save some $$. I know its harder than hard but the feeling after you beat it is incredible. Meanwhile Im struggling with SFxTK Missions trophy and a trophy for a match vis Ad-hoc :(
I find the sfxtk missions on vita about a trillion times harder than umvc3, but then again I never felt comfortable with the timings for sf4/sfxt. Has anyone ever used adhoc party with the vita? It sounds like it doesn't work most of the time, but I haven't seen a clear answer.

I find the sfxtk missions on vita about a trillion times harder than umvc3, but then again I never felt comfortable with the timings for sf4/sfxt. Has anyone ever used adhoc party with the vita? It sounds like it doesn't work most of the time, but I haven't seen a clear answer.

Never tried once, but doesn't Adhoc Party only work with PSP games?

Never tried once, but doesn't Adhoc Party only work with PSP games?
My understanding is it works with some vita games that have adhoc (or are maybe adhoc only)? I've seen modnation racers used as an example, but I've never delved too deep either. adhoc trophies are even more irritating than online trophies.

haha only if she is riding Princess Zelda bareback 

Anyway playing through Knack on Hard I can see this game being a huge time suck and will probably put it down for a couple months after I beat it the first time. there are about 50 chests in the game I think and you need 3x that to unlock all of the stuff.  

Just beat the 2nd to last boss so should finish the game by tomorrow night.

Hasbro Family Game Night #22 

The servers have been shutdown and already had the online trophy so I decided to finish this one off list. (Not like it was a hard platinum).

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone want to help me with FIFA 14 on PS4, I have a couple friends on here who play, but just need quick help with online co op, and the pro clubs trophy, other than that I am pretty much done and will platinum soon, first PS4 platinum

41% on Puppeteer and 36% on Arkham Origins.  Not exactly rocking the charts like some of you guys.

I had to ship Puppeteer back out for trade-in credit, otherwise I would have gone back and got a lot more trophies.  Really enjoyed the game and actually wish I would have given myself more time to play it. 

Arkham Origins was good, really no worse than Arkham City IMO.  The trophies for it suck though.  I've never really been a fan of the challenge maps so I've never bothered platting a Arkham game, but now this one has both a Challenge Mode and Multiplayer trophies, neither of which I'm interested in.  

41% on Puppeteer and 36% on Arkham Origins. Not exactly rocking the charts like some of you guys.

I had to ship Puppeteer back out for trade-in credit, otherwise I would have gone back and got a lot more trophies. Really enjoyed the game and actually wish I would have given myself more time to play it.

Arkham Origins was good, really no worse than Arkham City IMO. The trophies for it suck though. I've never really been a fan of the challenge maps so I've never bothered platting a Arkham game, but now this one has both a Challenge Mode and Multiplayer trophies, neither of which I'm interested in.
that's actually why I bought puppeteer digital during the last sale, I want to be able to enjoy it without worrying about making my monies back.

glad to hear that the new batman doesn't suck. I loooove the challenge maps, so I'll gladly take those for a spin. fuck the multiplayer though, tacked on nonsense. watched a video of it and threw up a little from lameness.

that's actually why I bought puppeteer digital during the last sale, I want to be able to enjoy it without worrying about making my monies back.

glad to hear that the new batman doesn't suck. I loooove the challenge maps, so I'll gladly take those for a spin. fuck the multiplayer though, tacked on nonsense. watched a video of it and threw up a little from lameness.
I've added Puppeteer to my re-buy list if it ever hits sub-$10. I'd like to go through and find some more heads, they were actually a lot of fun.

I actually think I'll enjoy the game more if I ever replay it because I'll be comfortable skipping the cutscenes. The story was way overloaded and rather boring and a lot of the characters voices were rather grating. Gameplay is where that game shined for me.

To me, Origins felt like it changed almost nothing from the Arkham City formula, which was just fine with me. The game does nothing revolutionary and still feels a little buggier than Arkham City did (even right at launch) but it was enjoyable throughout. I love the Arkham games!

Got my first Vita (and third overall) plat with Rayman Origins.  Also finished up the Marvel pack for LBP Vita so I'm done with that game.  Feels good to finish off two games from my backlog.  Next up is probably going to be going back to Hotline Miami while also playing Smart As.

Anyone on here up for starting a group for Agarest War 2?  It just had a price drop to $29.99

I loved the first 2 games, anyone who likes JRPGs should love them to!

Just got Platinum #14 on Velocity Ultra.  One of my prouder platinums because there were a few fairly difficult challenges to get it. Awesome game.  Not sure what rpg is at on platinums, but I'm coming for him again!

BF4 platted. Almost got screwed because of savedata got deleted and some trophies didnt pop up when I finished the SP on hard. It was definitely better than BF3 SP but nowhere near epic.

BF4 platted. Almost got screwed because of savedata got deleted and some trophies didnt pop up when I finished the SP on hard. It was definitely better than BF3 SP but nowhere near epic.
i just platted bf4 too and instantly selling it. the game looks like shit on my ps3 for some reason. downgrades itself and the xmb to 480p when i put the disc in. no idea wtf is going on. plus on top of the game being practically broken (even with the new patch that hit last night), im done with dice games until they make a bad company 3 and even then ill wait till its actually a functioning game.

Are you guys boosting the pistol kills for the plat? Or are you really that good to rank up the pistols online?

Dude where have you been during Double XP weekend?

cool, any tips??
Nothing special, I'm definitely not an expert but I enjoyed the crap out of the game. It's really pretty good, looking forward to the sequel.

- Don't be shy about grinding the Magusar Memories Remain ch 6 mission to hit level 99. If you're leaning towards sacrifice side, by the time you're about level X/80-85 you should be able to get a level every 10 minutes that way.

- Play online, it's actually pretty fun except for dickhole players that just sacrifice everyone that dies, thinking they can solo any situation

- There's a lot of good information for soloing the last of the avalon pacts, but keep in mind that most of it is prepatch when 1/99 could solo pretty much anything with the right setup in about 2 minutes. I could solo about 1/2 of the IX and X pacts but it felt like it took forever.

Are you guys boosting the pistol kills for the plat? Or are you really that good to rank up the pistols online?
i got all my pistol kills (unlocking and then using the 1911) in basically 1 day. its not hard to get pistol kills. just gotta be a little more sneaky. plus using battle packs for more XP helped.

Platted LOTR Vita. Loved it and watched the 3 LOTR movies on blu ray while I played it. Haha. Now to return the game since it was given to me opened but sold as new. Dang gutted games. Worked out to my benefit at least. Glad to be back on Vita. Tearaway is next.

Got my platinum done on Killzone Shadow Fall!  :bouncy:

Should stay nice and rare too since the multiplayer (which I enjoyed) takes a long time to get done.  Also, was my first PS4 platinum! 

Platted LOTR Vita. Loved it and watched the 3 LOTR movies on blu ray while I played it. Haha. Now to return the game since it was given to me opened but sold as new. Dang gutted games. Worked out to my benefit at least. Glad to be back on Vita. Tearaway is next.
Ever since I discovered that remote play to PS4 worked so well for me I was certain I'd spend almost all of my vita time playing the PS4. Turns out that I've been playing primarily vita games anyways. I genuinely like a lot of the games that are on that thing. Thinking about going back to Gravity Rush after I wrap up Dragon's Crown to finish all the trial medals, but blech - gyroscope controls.

^GrAvity Rush is a nice plat. Not to bad either. And I agree I love the vita games. I enjoy the ps4 remote play as well but want to beat my vita games first. 

I am keeping my fingers crossed that I do not hit the glitch for the Where's My Cape? trophy in Saint's Row 4.  I read the thread on PS3T about it being glitched and found a method that people said in the thread worked.  I was following that.  Now I read the rest of the thread and people are claiming they did that method and it still glitched.  Only sure fire way seems to not do any upgrades until you do them all at once.  I can't do that since I already bought some of the upgrades.

I am keeping my fingers crossed that I do not hit the glitch for the Where's My Cape? trophy in Saint's Row 4. I read the thread on PS3T about it being glitched and found a method that people said in the thread worked. I was following that. Now I read the rest of the thread and people are claiming they did that method and it still glitched. Only sure fire way seems to not do any upgrades until you do them all at once. I can't do that since I already bought some of the upgrades.
So glad it did not glitch on me. It would have sucked sending it back to Gamefly without the plat due to a glitch. Hopefully I can finish off the rest of the game tonight.

legit or boosted?
Legit, you can view my stats if you want here - http://shadowfall.killzone.com/profile/RPGHope18

I enjoyed playing the multiplayer. Most people though that have the platinum I never even saw in games, so not sure how many even did it legit like I did. It isn't like finding full matches is hard, so I saw no point in boosting. Lot of people just are impatient with it.

If you got any questions about the game just let me know.

im just wondering how the 1st person in the world to platinum it did it in 6 days. seems hacked to me.
You can tell he boosted right through it all. http://shadowfall.killzone.com/profile/deacon_dc

People will do what they want to do, just shows impatience to me. It isn't like there is a ton out there on PS4 at the moment anyway. I enjoyed the time I played on it and look forward to the co-op stuff when it comes out. That 100% won't last long anyway once DLC trophies come out.

bread's done
Back