*OFFICIAL* TRU 50% OFF DEAL! COMPLETE LIST ON FIRST PAGE!

[quote name='slidecage']why would a brand new game what is sealed not have the game inside ?????????[/quote]

I actually bought a copy of Wild Arms 3 at Walmart last year...the packaging looked suspect (there was no hanger tag or a "ribbon" at the bottom of the wrapper). When I got home, I opened it and found a DVD-R copy of the game, the disc sporting a very poorly pixalleted picture of the game cover and fake PS2 logos...

[quote name='Strider Turbulence'][quote name='Sarang01']Btw a warning people. With Onimusha Tactics I got an empty box. When I brought it home I thought it felt a little too light then checked inside and no luck. Luckily I went back and they had enough copies to find one WITH said game but I'm just warning you people to check the box now before you leave the store.[/quote]

That sucks and I'd say you were pretty lucky to have TRU believe you. Now I'm going to have to open the XBOX games I bought yesterday.[/quote] :D

[quote name='masha'][quote name='Strider Turbulence'][quote name='Sarang01']Btw a warning people. With Onimusha Tactics I got an empty box. When I brought it home I thought it felt a little too light then checked inside and no luck. Luckily I went back and they had enough copies to find one WITH said game but I'm just warning you people to check the box now before you leave the store.[/quote]

That sucks and I'd say you were pretty lucky to have TRU believe you. Now I'm going to have to open the XBOX games I bought yesterday.[/quote] :D[/quote]

I checked, even my beloved Pro Race Driver was ok.

[quote name='tdphillips']Hey Reality's Fringe, weren't you the one who said you could pick up a non-GH FF 7? If you got it, you friggin' rock with all those copies of Rez too![/quote]

That was the one thing that wasn't there when I went to look for it. Wouldn't you know it, the one thing I was really aiming to get. I'm kicking myself right i the ass for not picking it up the first time I saw it, but I was broke and then subsequently forgot about it. Oh well, I got some Rez love, Front Mission Love, and I'm wondering if I should go back and pick up some MvC2 love for the Xbox.

[quote name='Arakias']In CT the Mario Kart (GC) wasnt $25 but they also have Mortal Kombat: DA for Gamecube for $10.[/quote]

which CT store did you hit up? I covered three this past w/e.

To whoever said there were only 15 arcs in the TRU system, I have to call BS. The store I went to still has 3, am I to be told that my store has 1/5 of all the Arc The LAd Collections in TRU's entire chain?

Sweet, did another run and got:

Timesplitters 2 (XBOX)
Disney Extreme Skate Adventures (XBOX) - It's for my nephew okay!
Magic The Gathering (XBOX)
Mark of Kri (PS2)

Then I ran out again and picked up for a friend:

Jedi Academy (XBOX) x4 - before anyone flames me I have to say my friend seriously has NINE Xboxes and he's getting the copies for LAN parties and game nights.
Secret Weapons Over Normandy (XBOX)
Metal Arms (XBOX)
Sphinx (XBOX) with free T-shirt

And in exchange, my friend in Chicago has picked up for me so far:

Crimson Skies (XBOX)
Dynasty Warriors 4 (XBOX)
King of Fighters 2000/2001 (PS2)
Moto GP 2 (XBOX)

...and counting, since he's going to another TRU as we speak.

So just to let everyone know, the Union Square store has been a goldmine for games so far. I cleaned out the Jedi Academy copies, but they still have a decent selection, including SWON, Metal Arms, and Silent Hill 3.

And I was thinking...we haven't heard of the same hoarding of purchases like we did with the CC and BB sales. I think it's because these games are all $10 and over, and hopefully that base investment is too much for people to make any substantial profit in reselling the games. In other words, I think this sale has been the best so far this year because it's more for the gamers than anyone else.

Jeremy

Okay I think I'm offically done with this sale. I went up to the TRU at Banister in kansas city, and someone cleaned out all the Disgaea's they had a day ago. None in the stockroom either. There were some things left. I was supposed to pick up Earthworm Jim 3d (N64) for someone, but someone got that two. If someone wants Arc the Lad Collection, there were 2 left.

I ended up getting

Sphinx (GC-again for the tshirt this time)
Soul Caliber II (GC)
Hobbit (GC)

then I got
Super Bust a Move for $5 at CC, but thats not TRU

I think I'm going to exhange one Sphinx for Frequency or some cheap game at TRU. any other suggestions appreciated.

Well I went to two different toyrus stores yesterday with two different results.

At the first store I got SWAT for Xbox for $9.99. It originally rang up at $19.99 and then the cashier said wait, it just came up at $9.99.
They didn't really have much at this location.

Next I went to another store and they had both Ratchet and Clank Commando and Maximo Army of Zin. Both rang up with promo but the price remained full $39.99 and $29.99. So I purchased them anyway and then proceeded to customer service.

I spoke to the manager in customer service and asked him if the items I purchased went on sale how long do I have to do a price adjustment. He stated I had 30 days from issue date of the receipt. He then started to talk to me about on how they are behind in marking all items on the green tag sale. He said that they were working on it right now and that all items are not in the system at this store yet.

This sounds like a good thing and might have even more games show up on the list. I am hoping the games I purchased will be a part of the sale as I am seeing mixed psoted of getting and not getting some games at
%50 off. If they do not drop I will just return them and get my money back and wait for B2GO free!

[quote name='cjg725']
I Need HELP

if the games ring up promo shouldnt they be 1/2 price

I checked

Golden sun 2
Megaman network 3
advance wars 2

When they put them in the system they rang up

19.99 promo
14.95 promo
19.99 promo

but the dude behind the thing said none was on sale dont promo mean half off

Did you ask him to total it all? You have to total it to see the discount. After it is totalled you can then remove whatever game you don't want. Also I am not sure, but I don't think when it says "PROMO" it is half off. That happened to me with Nightshade for PS2. It said PROMO when it rang up, but after the total there was no discount.[/quote]

Same thing showed up for me when having employee look up games, whether they were 50% off or not.

I called about 5 TRU by me to see if they had any Xbox systems in stock......I got the same responce out of each one. 'We havent had an xbox system in stock for 2 months now.' No wonder TRU is going out.....they dont even carry any systems.

[quote name='William Smith']Are you in the position I'm in....?

I really want these games b/c they are $10 not b/c I actually want to play them. It's like I don't want to miss out on the sale, and yet most of these games I either have them, had them, or never wanted them... or rented them![/quote]

So goes the curse of being a cheap ass gamer, man. I've spent far MORE total money on games since finding this site, and I have literally dozens of games that I need to play (Wind Waker, Pandora Tomorrow, Spidey 2, Thief, etc.). Still, I tell myself I'll play everything...eventually.

My guy was really cool. I asked if a couple of games were half off, and he said they weren't but he could get his manager to make them half off. I didn't take him up on it, since they were games I was on the fence with, but it is nice to know that he would have tried to help me.

[quote name='flybrione']Well I went to two different toyrus stores yesterday with two different results.

At the first store I got SWAT for Xbox for $9.99. It originally rang up at $19.99 and then the cashier said wait, it just came up at $9.99.

Next I went to another store and they had both Ratchet and Clank Commando and Maximo Army of Zin. Both rang up with promo but the price remained full $39.99 and $29.99. So I purchased them anyway and then proceeded to customer service.

I spoke to the manager in customer service and asked him if the items I purchased went on sale how long do I have to do a price adjustment. He stated I had 30 days from issue date of the receipt. He then started to talk to me about on how they are behind in marking all items on the green tag sale. He said that they were working on it right now and that all items are not in the system at this store yet.

This sounds like a good thing and might have even more games show up on the list. I am hoping the games I purchased will be a part of the sale as I am seeing mixed psoted of getting and not getting some games at
%50 off. If they do not drop I will just return them and get my money back and wait for B2GO free![/quote]
PROMO does NOT necessarily mean it's half off. Keep this in mind.

[quote name='Ericnmel99']I called about 5 TRU by me to see if they had any Xbox systems in stock......I got the same responce out of each one. 'We havent had an xbox system in stock for 2 months now.' No wonder TRU is going out.....they dont even carry any systems.[/quote]

That and their terribly inflated prices. For the most part, specialty stores are in trouble. Discount Retailers (Target, Walmart, BestBuy) consistently crush them on price, and usually come close to matching and often surpassing them in terms of selection.

i too call BS on the Arc the Lad games, since I saw a TRU around me had like 4 or 5 copies. I didn't ask the price since I still have mine since release with watch and T-shirt but they were there none-the-less.

[quote name='swick'][quote name='flybrione']Well I went to two different toyrus stores yesterday with two different results.

%50 off. If they do not drop I will just return them and get my money back and wait for B2GO free![/quote]
PROMO does NOT necessarily mean it's half off. Keep this in mind.[/quote]

Agreed. Tenchu (XBOX) rang up as PROMO but was still full price.

Jeremy

I am glad I got in on this after missing the CC sale. The Sterling, VA TRU has just about everything on this list in stock, including as of 1130 am today the old PS2s.

I picked up P.N.03, LOTR TT (Xbox), Sphinx (Xbox), and Deus Ex (Xbox).

peath

Not to be a smartass, but what exactly does 'PROMO" mean then? I could see it if it was that 'free with other purchase' Midway Arcade Treasures I saw, but AFAIK, there haven't been any promos involving R&C:GC.
When the prices actually go through the system, will they start ringing up at 1/2 off?

How'd you get a t-shirt with Arc the Lad?

I'm looking for Arc the Lad if anyone has an extra? Let me know what you want, and I'll see if I can find it. (Not Disgea, it's not there).

Hit up the TRU in Columbia, SC (Harbison):

PN03 (GC) 10
Mark of Kri (PS2) 7.50
Perfect Dark (N64) 5
Prince of Persia (GC) 20 Was looking for the XB version but they were out. Decided to go ahead and pick it up.

Saw some more from the list, but I stopped from going nuts.

Hey guys, does anyone have either ( or both ) of the following:

-Paper Mario N64
-Pinball of the Dead GBA

I haven't been able to find those two anywhere in my area.

I work pt at a TRU in RZONE and have plenty to trade...

PM me. 'Just let me know what it is you're looking for, and i'll see if i can get it.

Thanks! :D
-V

I was working at Gamestop at the time, and I do believe I have a T-shirt with Arc the Lad on it, I have to double check when I get home. I have so many, I still have my Tekken 3, Conker in the Toilet, a whole buch of different T-shirts. P.S. in the watches they gave with Arc the Lad is there a specific one that is better or more valuable?? I have one w/Arc on it and one with some little girl, sorry if I sound dumb but I never played it, just bought it for the heck of it.

[quote name='MANIMAL']yeah id like that 2 cause I got assed outta TENCHU on XBOX and SSX3 on PS2 - neither one has dropped here, maybe its just another YMMV deal but i heard nationwide universal drops[/quote]

If you're still looking for Tenchu, TRU in Milford has a whole bunch in a bin by the cashier. Happy hunting!

[quote name='jetsetradio21'][quote name='MANIMAL']yeah id like that 2 cause I got assed outta TENCHU on XBOX and SSX3 on PS2 - neither one has dropped here, maybe its just another YMMV deal but i heard nationwide universal drops[/quote]

If you're still looking for Tenchu, TRU in Milford has a whole bunch in a bin by the cashier. Happy hunting![/quote]

Millford in which state?

[quote name='Arakias'][quote name='jetsetradio21'][quote name='MANIMAL']yeah id like that 2 cause I got assed outta TENCHU on XBOX and SSX3 on PS2 - neither one has dropped here, maybe its just another YMMV deal but i heard nationwide universal drops[/quote]

If you're still looking for Tenchu, TRU in Milford has a whole bunch in a bin by the cashier. Happy hunting![/quote]

Millford in which state?[/quote]

Connecticut

I picked up

Quake 2 N64 5.00
Doom 64 2.50
Conkers Bad Fur Day 2.50

Zone of Enders 2 (ps2) 9.99

Virtua Tennis GBA 5.00
Wolfenstein 3d GBA 5.00

Prince of Persia XBOX 9.99

Sphynx GC 6.70

I am going to hit the other one in my area tonight.

Hoping for Disgaea

Taking back a few games I decided I didn't want to keep, so I'll return them and let someone else pick them up. Even at these prices, I can afford to be picky. :roll:

Kicked to the curb are:
Harry Poter & The Sorceror's Stone (XBox)
Metal Dungeon (XBox)
Worms Blast (GC)

This is what I'm going to keep:
Batman: Rise of Sin Tzu (XBox)
Blinx: The Time Sweeper (XBox, non-PH)
Dynasty Warriors 3 (Xbox)
Dynasty Warriors 4 (XBox)
Fatal Frame (XBox)
Freaky Flyers (Xbox)
Hunter: The Reckoning - Redeemer (XBox)
Otogi: Myth Of Demons (XBox)
SSX 3 (XBox)
Star Wars: Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy (XBox)
SWAT: Global Strike Team (XBox)
Wallace and Grommitt: Project Zoo (XBox)
Wario World (GC)

Still would like to find:
Blood Omen 2 (XBox) - think I have someone who may have found this for me
The Sims (GC or XBox) - think I have a lead on a barely played or new copy
Summoner 2 (GC)
MvC2 (Xbox) - yeah, laugh at me for asking for this one

At the ones in St. Louis, I know I've run into some games that people have said they're looking for, so I might be able to pick up some for people at the end of the week, if they're still unable to find things locally. I've been to 6 out of the 7 ones in the area, the 7th is like 30 minutes from my apartment, so low draw for me to go there unless there's something I wanted, and they didn't have anything on the want list above I had.

Here's what I remember seeing at the TRU in Selma, TX.
GC:
Eternal Darkness, Madden 2004, Megaman NT, Rogue Ops, Mickey Mouse, Sims, True Crime, XIII
PS2:
Devil May Cry, Pro Race Driver, Rygar, Mark of Kri, Virtua Fighter 4:Evolution, Wild Arms 3
Xbox:
Deus Ex 2, Dino Crisis 3, Otogi, Roadkill, Stake, Timesplitters 2, UFC (dont remmeber which one), WWF Raw

I snagged True Crime-GC, XIII-GC, Deus Ex 2, and the last Silpheed. There were plenty of the first 3 left.

Edit. I'll probably be going back, so If anyone wanted one of those, PM me soon. Also, anyone gotta copy of Prince of Persia-Xbox they wanna trade?

Cool, was the shirt a retailer thing or promo with purchase?
I have Kukuru on my watch, the purple haired girl.
I think I recall reading that either one of the Arc poses, or Poco [the short guy with the brown hat] were the rarest, but not sure if that makes them 'worth' more. they're worth whatever you can get someone to pay for them :) The only watch on Ebay right now is Arc, and it's at a big 1.00; one went for 7.50 or so recently.
I wish more games would come with shirts, I actually wear mine and they're probably a really cheap freebie to make/give away.
I think this deal is 'better' than the CC deal. Obviously it's not 'cheaper.' But there's a much wider selection/variety, and the ebay hoarders/sellers aren't out yet. It'll be even better when the prices get updated so that I can get my 20 bucks back for R&C....
I think someone said this is store-wide; does anyone have any idea of what other stuff will be discounted? I've got a 22-month old boy and of course am always on the lookout for good cheap toys :)

[quote name='6669']Here's what I remember seeing at the TRU in Selma, TX.
GC:
Eternal Darkness, Madden 2004, Megaman NT, Rogue Ops, Mickey Mouse, Sims, True Crime, XIII
PS2:
Devil May Cry, Pro Race Driver, Rygar, Mark of Kri, Virtua Fighter 4:Evolution, Wild Arms 3
Xbox:
Deus Ex 2, Dino Crisis 3, Otogi, Roadkill, Stake, Timesplitters 2, UFC (dont remmeber which one), WWF Raw

I snagged True Crime-GC, XIII-GC, Deus Ex 2, and the last Silpheed. There were plenty of the first 3 left.

Edit. I'll probably be going back, so If anyone wanted one of those, PM me soon. Also, anyone gotta copy of Prince of Persia-Xbox they wanna trade?[/quote]is that the one at the forum? I kind of want to check it out but the last time I went there they had horrible selection and not too many games. did you see any n64/ps1/gba stuff?

[quote name='jetsetradio21'][quote name='MANIMAL']yeah id like that 2 cause I got assed outta TENCHU on XBOX and SSX3 on PS2 - neither one has dropped here, maybe its just another YMMV deal but i heard nationwide universal drops[/quote]

same here I got shaq-fued by the Tenchu deal wasn't on sale for xbox.

If anyone is going out to get more Arc the Lads PM me (I'll wanna buy it through Paypal), Ive been wanting that game for awhile! Same with Disgaea. I might go out to the far away TRU today, but Ill probably end up going and they have nothing just like the CC there, and end up driving home very sad.

Could someone snag an Arc the Lad collection for me please? I've been to every TRU in my area and haven't been able to find one. I'll pay cost/shipping/time or trade. PM me, Thanks.

[quote name='sanjuro'][quote name='6669']Here's what I remember seeing at the TRU in Selma, TX.
GC:
PS2:
Xbox:

Edit. I'll probably be going back, so If anyone wanted one of those, PM me soon. Also, anyone gotta copy of Prince of Persia-Xbox they wanna trade?[/quote]is that the one at the forum? I kind of want to check it out but the last time I went there they had horrible selection and not too many games. did you see any n64/ps1/gba stuff?[/quote]
Yep, they had crap for PS1, didn't see any N64. They had GBA stuff, but I didn't have the list for them.

Only obsolete bundles. Unless you are in an area with either no population, or an area where nothing moves of shelves ever, you're not going to find one.

Why? If a store had them, they would have first been cherry-picked by the employees. If that didn't happen, other people would have already gone in and got them. You're not dealing with a huge volume of stock on those... you'd be lucky if 1-2% of the stock of consoles store had was still composed of those bundles.

[quote name='AzianAsspicker']hey guys are consoles 50 percent off? Im considering getting a GC. Please reply ASAP thanks![/quote]

Yes why yes they are. They were $199 now they are only $99. and if you are lucky enough to find the metroid pack you will get metroid and a demo disk of the upcoming Metroid:echos...!!!!

Updated (tentatively final edition): August 16, 12:00 am PST

I altered the format a bit on some sections for better categorization, but you can find the original format also updated with more games on page 11 if that's your thing. This will be the last update for awhile. I hope the list has proven useful on your adventures. Cheers!

Dreamcast:
Alone in the Dark - $5
Bomberman Online - $7.50
Capcome vs. SNK - $12.50
Carrier - $10
D2 - $12.50
ESPN International Track and Field - $2.50
Evil Dead: Hail to the King - $5.50
Gauntlet Legends - $4.25
Gigawing - $12
Gunbird 2 - $8
Heavy Metal - $5
Jet Grind Radio - $5
King of Fighters Evolution - $7.50
KISS: Psycho Circus - $5
NFL 2K2 - $10
Nightmare Creatures 2 - $12.50
Phantasy Star Online v2 - $10
Quake 3 - $10
Reel Fishing Wild - $5
Sega Bass Fishing - $7.50
Slave Zero - $5
Sonic Adventure 2 - $20
Soul Fighter - $4
South Park: Chef's Luv Shack - $3.75
Tennis 2K2 - $5
Typing of the Dead - $5
Unreal Tournament - $3.50
Virutal Tennis - $2.50

N64:
Diddy Kong Racing - $10
Earthworm Jim 3D - $10
Jet Force Gemini - $10
MegaMan 64 - $25
Paper Mario - $5.30
Perfect Dark - $5
Pokemon Snap - $10
Resident Evil 2 - $7.50

Playstation:
$10 or less:
Dino Crisis - $10
Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - $7.50
Final Fantasy Tactics - $7.50
Gauntlet Legends - $8
Gran Turismo - $7.50
Gran Turismo 2 - $7.50
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - $5
Pinobee - $5
Point Blank 3 - $7.50
Street Fighter Alpha 3 - $7.50
Torneko: The Last Hope - $6
Vagrant Story - $10
$10-$20
Dragon Warrior VII - $15
Front Mission 3 - $20
SaGa Frontier 2 - $15
Over $20
Arc The Lad Collection - $35
No price
007 TWINE -
102 Dalmations -
Ape Escape -
Atari Anniversary Edition -
ATV Quad Racers -
Barbie Groovy Games -
Big Game Hunter -
Breakout -
Cabela's Ult Deer Hunt -
Crash Team Racing -
Creatures -
Disney's Atlantis -
Driver -
Family Card Games -
Gameday 2004 -
Gubble -
Mega Man Legends -
Mega Man X5 -
Monster Rancher 2 -
Monsters Inc -
Mr Driller -
MTV Sports TJ Lavin -
Nascar Thunder 2004 -
NBA Shootout 2004 -
Nuclear Strike -
Rayman Brain Games -
Soviet Strike -
Spiderman 1 -
Spyro 1&2 -
Spyro 3-pack -
Syphon Filter -
Tony Hawk 1-3 -
Treasure Planet -
Turnabout -
Twisted Metal 3 -
Twisted Metal Small Brawl -
Virtual Kasparov -
WCW Backstage Assault -

Sega Genesis:
Vectorman 2 - $2.50

Sega Saturn:
NHL '97 - $0.75

GameBoy Advance:
$10 or less
Advance Wars - $10
American Idol - $10 - no longer part of the sale
Boktai - $7.50
Boxing Fever - $7.50
Britney's Dance Beat - $10
Brother Bear - $10
Butt Ulgy Martians - $5
Castlevania: Circle of the Moon - $10
Denki Blocks! - $5
Disney's Lion King 1/2 - $10
Disney's Party - $10
Dungeons & Dragons Eye of the Beholder - $10
Final Fight 1 - $7.50
Flinstones - $10
Jimmy Neutron - $10
Karnaaj - $5
Klonoa: Empire of Dreams - $10
Kong - $7.50
Lady Sia - $7.50
Munch's Oddyssey - $10
Onimusha Tactics - $10
Phantasy Star Collection - $10
Pinball of the Dead - $10
Prince of Persia - $10
Ripping Friends - $7.50
Sim City 2000 - $10
Space Channel 5 - $10
SSX3 - $10
Star X - $5
Super Dodge Ball - $10
Super Duper Sumos - $10
Super Monkey Ball Jr. - $10 - no longer part of the sale
Tiger Woods PGA Tour Golf - $7.50
Tiny Toons Adventures: Wacky Stackers - $5
Ultimate Muscle - $10
Virtua Tennis - $5
Wacky Stackers - $5
Wolfenstein 3D - $5
WWE Road To Wrestlemania X8 - $7
X-Blades Inline Skater - $10
Yu-Yu Hakusho - $10
$10-$20
Brain Games - $10-$15
Cima: The Enemy - $15
Crazy Taxi: Catch A Ride - $15
Demi Kids: Light - $15
Digimon Battlespirit 2 - $15
Doom II - $15
Double Dragon - $15
Dual Blades - $15
Godzilla Domination - $15
Looney Toons - $15
Lord of the Rings: Two Towers - $12.50
Lufia: The Ruins of Lore - $15
Metabots (Silver/Gold editions) - $15
Monster Force - $15
Monster Rancher Advance - $20
Monster Rancher Advance 2 - $15
Pokemon Pinball - $17.50
Space Invaders - $20
Superman: Countdown To Apokolips - $15
No price
Altered Beast -
Backyard Hockey -
Bomberman Max -
Cabela's Big Game Hunter -
Caesars Palace -
Cartoon Network Speedway -
Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon -
Dark Arena -
Dave Mirra 2 -
Davis Cup -
Dexter Chess Challenge -
Desert Strike -
Disney's Magical Quest 1&2 -
Dr. Seuss: Cat in the Hat - no longer part of the sale
Dr. Seuss: Green Eggs and Ham -
Earthworm Jim -
ESPN XGames Snowboarding -
Frogger Relic -
Hamtaro -
Jonny Mosley -
LOW 2 -
Medal Of Honor: Infiltrator -
Muppets On With The Show -
Piglet's Big Game -
Pitfall -
Road Rash -
Rocket Power Beach Bandits - no longer part of the sale
Rugrats Go Wild -
Santa Saves The Earth -
Scorpion King -
Smugglers Run -
Spy Muppets -
Stuart Little 2 -
Terminator 3 -
Treasure Planet -
Turok -
Ultimate Brain Games -
X2 Wolverine's Revenge -
Zoocube -

GameCube:
$10 or less
Batman: Rise of Sin Tzu (w/lithograph) - $10
Big Mutha Truckas - $7.50
Bloodrayne - $7.50
Blood Omen 2 - $10
Capcom vs SNK EO - $10
Dark Summit - $7.50
Freedom Fighters - $10
Lost Kingdoms 2 - $10
LOTR: Two Towers - $10
Medal of Honor: Frontline - $10
Metal Arms - $10
MortalKombat - $10
Namco Museum - $10 - no longer part of the sale
Pacman Vs./World 2 - $10
P.N.03 - $10
Red Faction II - $10
**Ribbit King - $10
Rogue Ops - $10
Sega Soccer Slam - $10
Sphinx - $6.50
Simpsons Hit & Run - $20 - no longer part of the sale
Sims - $10 - no longer part of the sale
Soul Calibur 2 - $10 - no longer part of the sale
SSX3 - $10
Star Wars Rogue Squadron III - $10
Star Wars Rogue Squadron III: Rebel Strike Bonus Disc - $5
Summoner 2: A Goddess Reborn - $10
Super Man: Shadow of Apokolips - $10
Super Monkey Ball - $10 - no longer part of the sale
Tony Hawk's Underground - $10 - no longer part of the sale
True Crimes: Streets of L.A. - $10
Tube Slider - $10
Vexx - $10
Worms Blast - $10
XIII - $10
$10-$20
Black & Bruised - $15
Bust-a-Move 3000 - $20
Eternal Darkness - $20
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone - $14
Ikaruga - $20
Madden 2004 - $15
Medal of Honor: Rising Sun - $15
MegaMan Network Transmissions - $15
Wario World - $15 - no longer part of the sale
More than $20
F1 2001 - $25
Gladius - $25
Mario Kart: Double Dash!! - $25 - no longer part of the sale
No price
Bloody Roar -
Harry Potter Quidditch Cup -
Mickey Mouse -
Spy Hunter -

PS2:
$10 or less
Aggressive Inline - $7.50
Alter Echo - $10
BofF: Dragon Quarter - $10
Dark Lineage - $10
Devil May Cry (GH) - $10
Dynasty Warriors 2 - $10
Ejay Clubworld - $7
Evil Dead: Fistful of Boomstick - $10
Fantavision - $7.50
Freaky Flyers - $10
**Frequency - $7.50
Goblin Commander - $10
Guilty Gear X - $10
Haven - $5
HSX Hypersonic Xtreme - $5
Magic Pengel - $10
Mark of Kri - $7.50
MDK 2 - $7.50
Metal Arms - $10
Mega Man X5 - $10
Mummy Returns - $10
Need For Speed: HP2 - $10 - no longer part of the sale
Onimusha 2 - $10
Ring of Red - $6.25
Romance of the Three Kingdoms VII- $7.50
Rugby 2004 - $10 - no longer part of the sale
Savage Skies - $6.50
Silent Hill 3 - $10 - no longer part of the sale
Silpheed - $5
Splashdown: Rides Gone Wild - $10
SSX3 - $10
Street Fighter EX3 - $10
Tokyo Extreme Racing 3 - $10
Unlimited Saga - $7.50-$10
Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution - $10
Warhammer 40k - $10
World Rally Championship - $7.50
Zone of the Enders 2 - $10
$10-$20
.hack 3 - $15
**Amplitude - $15
Barbarian - $15
Collin McRae Rally '03 - $15
**DDR Max 2 - $20
Dynasty Tactics 2 - $15
Dynasty Warriors 4 Xtreme Legends $15
Gallop Racer 2001 - $13
Guilty Gear X2 - $15
ICO - $15
King of Fighters 2000/2001 - $15
Primal - $15
**Ratchet and Clank Going Commando - $20
REZ - $12.50
Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII- $15
Rygar - $15
Secret Weapons Over Normandy - $15
SOCOM with Headset - $20
Suikoden III - $15
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - $15
Terminator: DofF - $20
More than $20
Disgaea - $25
Gallop Racer 2003 - $25
Robot Alchemic Drive - $25
RPG Maker 2 - $25
Skygunner - $25
No price
Fighter Maker 2 -
Finding Nemo -
Kya -
Okage –
Pro Race Driver -
Wild Arms 3 -

X-Box:
$10 or less
Azurik - $5
007 Nightfire - $10
Backyard Wrestling - $10
Batman: Rise of the Sin Zu - $10
Beyond Good and Evil - $10
Big Mutha Truckas - $7.50
Bionicle - $10
Blinx: The Time Sweeper - $10
Blood Omen 2 - $10
Celebrity Deathmatch - $7.50
Chase - $8
D&D Heroes - $10
Dark Angel - $10
Dead or Alive 3 - $10
Dead To Rights - $5
Deathrow - $10
Deus Ex: Invisible Wars - $10
Disney's Extreme Skate Adventure - $10
Evil Dead: Fistful of Boomstick - $10
Freaky Flyers - $7.50
Freedom Fighters - $10
Futurama - $10
Grabbed by the Ghoulies - $10
Great Escape - $10
Hulk - $10
Hunter: Redeemer - $10
Inside Pitch - $10
Kelly Slater Pro Surfing - $10
LOTR: Two Towers - $10
Madden 2002 - $10
Magic The Gathering - $10
Matt Hoffman - $10
Metal Arms - $10
MGS2: Substance - $8
Midnight Club 2 - $10
Midtown Madness 3 - $10
Nascar 2004 - $10
Need For Speed: HP2 - $10 - no longer part of the sale
New Legends - $6
Oddworld: Munch's Odd - $10
Prince of Persia - $10 - no longer part of the sale
Pro Race Driver $10
Roadkill - $10
Robotech Battle Cry - $10
Seablade - $5.50
Serious Sam - $10
Shenmue 2 - $10
Sims - $10 - no longer part of the sale
Smashing Drive $10
Spawn: Armageddon - $10
Speed Kings - $10
Sphinx - $6.50
Spy Hunter - $10
Stake: Fortune Fighters - $10
Star Wars: Obi-Wan - $10
Superman: Man of Steel - $10
SWAT: Global Strike Team - $10
Syberia - $10
Tao Feng - $10
Timesplitters 2 - $10
Transworld Surf - $10
UFC: Tapout 1 - $10
UFC: Tapout 2 - $10
Unreal Tournament - $10
Voodoo Vince - $10
Voodoo Vince - $10
Whacked - $10
Whiteout - $5
Wreckless: The Yakuza Missions - $10
WWE Raw 2 - $10
WWF Raw (PH) - $10
XIII - $10
$10-$20
Buffy The Vampire Slayer- $15
Circus Maximus - $12.50
Crimson Skies - $15
Dino Crisis 3 - $15
Dynasty Warriors 3 - $15
Dynasty Warriors 4 - $15
Gauntlet - $15
Gladius - $15
Gun Valkryie - $15
Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb - $15
Jet Set Radio Future - $12.50
Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis - $15
Kill.Switch - $20
Links 2004 - $15
Marvel vs Capcom 2 - $20
Metal Dungeon $12.50
Morrowind GOTY- $15
Moto GP2 - $20
Otogi - $15
Panzer Dragoon Orta - $15
Secret Weapons Over Normandy - $15
Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Academy - $15
Wallace and Grommit - $20
Whiplash - $15
More than $20
Black Stone: Magic & Steel - $25
DDR Ultramix (w/Pad) - $35 - no longer part of the sale
Fatal Frame - $25

PC:
Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Expansion - $4
No One Lives Forever - $4
No One Lives Forever 2: A Spy in H.A.R.M.'S Way - $4
No price
TRON 2.0 -
Jedi Knight 2 -
Unreal Gold
Daikatana
Serious Sam 2
No One Lives Forever 1,2
Aliens vs Predator Gold
Ghost Recon Desert Siege
Red Faction 2
Diablo
Monopoly
Starcraft Hybird
Rayman 2
Need For Speed 2,3
Tony Hawk 3
Freedom Force
NBA Live 01
SimCity 4
Sims Makin Magic
Railroad Tycoon 3
Jurassic Park Genesis
Delta Force 2
Crazy Taxi
WWE Raw
Sims Online
ORB
Empire Earth
C&C Zero Hour
Star Trek Bridge Commander
Desert Storm
Star Wars Jedi Outcast 2
Stronghold Crusader
Hobbit
C&C Generals
Jane's Attack Squadron
Warcraft 3 Expansion Frozen Throne
Tomb Raider Chronicles
Medal of Honor Team Assault
Everquest Planes of Power
Age of Empires 2
LOTR ROTK
C&C Red Alert v2
Tropico
Pearl Harbor
Homeworld 2
The Fallen
C&C Yuri's Revenge
Magic: the Gathering
Civ 3 GOTY
Enter the Matrix
Tactical Ops
Unreal Tournament 2K3
GTA 2,3,Vice City
Edutainment Software

Miscellaneous:
GameBoy Advance (non-SP) Glacier or Indigo -$35
GameBoy Advance e-Reader - $15
GameCube Broadband Adapter - $20
GameCube G-Force 2 Controller - $15
GameCube Zelda Bundle Pack - $50
DC RF Switch Adapter - $1
DC 3rd-Party Controller/Tremor Pak Bundle - $1.25
DC 1st-Party Carrying Case - $1.90
N64 1st-Party Carrying Case - $1.25
*PS2 Bundle Pack (w/extra controller, DVD remote, Jak & Daxter, and ATV Off-Road Fury in a plastic blister pack. ) - $115
X-Box Game Case - $2.50
X-Box Bundle Pack (with Star Wars/Tetris) - $75
X-Box 5.6" screen - $85

*non-progressive scan (older) models- Thanks to Luckychunk for confirming that. Update: conflicting reports. Couldn't hurt to try.

**Price readjusted or conflicting reports

Click here for a list of games no longer on sale.

[quote name='Arakias']thanks for the update! i hope you didnt have to pour through 58 pages to recompile/update it.[/quote]

I didn't update for two days and the thread grew almost 20 pages. :lol:

Went to the La Cienega TRU in LA, California. The pickin's were very slim. Same clearance crap, very little of the good stuff. Not a single N64 or DC title, terrible PSone stock, and not much else, either. I only grabbed CIMA GBA for $15 and Lost Kingdoms 2 for GC at $10 (which they had about 5 more of).

Again, VF 4: Evo did NOT ring up as 50% off. This is the second time I tried this. The guy working there was a goon, and wouldn't look up games like Rez or Guilty Gear in the computer. Crummy location anyway; I won't go back there.

Anyone willing to pick me up a copy of Arc the Lad collection or Guilty Gear X2? I've hit 4 toys r us' now and there's been no sign of any of those. Let me know if thre's anything you're looking for and I'll see what I can do, cash/trade, etc.

bread's done
Back