OK, it's gotta be that time again - post your collection pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Room painted, my collection has changed....Updated pics!

mvc016sqq3.jpg

yeah, my camera is fucking ancient. you know what it uses for memory? A fucking floppy disc!!!11

just a clearer pic of the games

ummm...my beer, food, rent, etc. money for next semester...besides the PS1 games, all sealed. and there are a bunch more PS1 games and MGS2s.

mvc021snc0.jpg

and the set up.

Here is an updated picture of my 360 games.

p7260004yd2.jpg

I really like all of them, and soon will be adding Dead Rising & Saints Row to the collection.

[quote name='pop311']How do all of you guys get very little glare in your photos? All my photos have glare.[/QUOTE]

I just turned on all the lights in my basement and turned off the flash on the camera.

[quote name='Chacrana']Dude, badass. How'd you get those PS2 games to stand up upside down like that?[/quote]
I'm pretty sure that's a drawer ;).

[quote name='Chacrana']Dude, badass. How'd you get those PS2 games to stand up upside down like that?[/QUOTE]

super glue!

[quote name='gamereviewgod']Nice stuff Cochese![/QUOTE]

Thanks. I can't wait until we get into the new apartment and get the new entertainment center built.

25259_PE093327_S4.jpg

I declare myself the winner for having the least games and most frugal room :)

[quote name='Apossum']my ipod and 360 for all your games! Done deal....am i rite?[/QUOTE]

I'm jealous, not stupid. :D

I'm trying to convince my wife if I lose 30lbs I should be able to buy a 360.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']I'm jealous, not stupid. :D

I'm trying to convince my wife if I lose 30lbs I should be able to buy a 360.[/QUOTE]

Lose 40 and get a scanner while you're at it. I would die for scans of your Saturn games.

[quote name='SMMM']Lose 40 and get a scanner while you're at it. I would die for scans of your Saturn games.[/QUOTE]

LMAO. My friend's collection is much better, but the flake hasn't been returning my emails lately.

About the best I have access to is a 5.1 camera.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']I'm jealous, not stupid. :D

I'm trying to convince my wife if I lose 30lbs I should be able to buy a 360.[/QUOTE]

nice! I need to get a wife who cuts deals like that...except she has to buy the 360 with her own money ;)

[quote name='Apossum']nice! I need to get a wife who cuts deals like that...except she has to buy the 360 with her own money ;)[/QUOTE]

She pays me to take care of our kids, so it's pretty much her that would be paying for it anyways.

:D

The deal is now, if I lose 10lbs by 9/23 I get $50 (we both do for the same deal).

A decent collection...

All open GB carts
cart.jpg

GBA
gba.jpg

Zelda and DK still sealed

N64 carts
n64.jpg

SNES
snes.jpg

DS
ds.jpg

Phoenix wright still Sealed

PSX
ps1.jpg

PSP
psp.jpg

Tekken still sealed seeing that I don't have a PSP yet...=P

The meat of my collection: PS2
ps2-1.jpg

And of course..my Bundles
bundle.jpg

[quote name='musicnoteless']Phoenix wright still Sealed[/quote]

Objection!! Open that Phoenix Wright and start playing it!

[quote name='encendido5']Objection!! Open that Phoenix Wright and start playing it![/quote]

Oops...lemme rephrase. One of them is still sealed, the other one I've played through. Awesome game I must say.

[quote name='Stuka']You going to give fellow CAGs a shot at those extra Tekken & Time Crisis bundles?[/quote]

In the Near future, perhaps. I'm waiting to test out Time Crisis on 2 tv screens via link cable once my friend brings his PS2 over. and I actually only have like 2 1/2 tekken bundles. 2 bundles are complete(One is sealed, one is open), but one I bought off of ebay for the stick only. The guy sold the hori stick to me for only 10 bucks!!!

I would post mine, but it would be embarrassing. My games arent as neatly stacked on shelves like everyone elses. My games are thrown about, in bags and what not. :oops:

[quote name='tenzor']did you get a deal on those Tekken bundles? or did you just buy them at full price?[/quote]

Well like i said before, I got one for 10 bucks, but that was the stick only. The other two I got complete and sealed for 45 bucks each, which is not bad seeing that I can't get an employee discount on them and get them for like 25 bucks each.

These pics are all old, took these pics probably a year and a half ago. T.T I'll take new pics soon! This is mostly my fighting game stuff.

Here's some pictures of random stuff in my collection:

186309557_e4e3b17c5a_o.jpg

186309540_a397640292_o.jpg

186309505_dbe7a7ad55_o.jpg

186309532_17a0e2a8a0.jpg

186309491_9e44aa16e1.jpg

186309396_d6f0ae52d5_o.jpg

186309437_350cf47c30_o.jpg

186309430_7307249aa5.jpg

160930840_49baf7cda9_o.jpg

86627087_9e67de81d9_o.jpg

111016837_b2efdbdfd0.jpg

150305158_48cd62c5a4.jpg

74719246_497411aa18.jpg

109399510_c3aaffcdde_o.jpg

55944157_d34371927e.jpg

(my brother's joystick)

I'll probably take pics of my collections this weekend if I'm not lazy.

I run a lot of Tekken tournaments in my area, San Diego. We probably have one of the biggest, if not the biggest Tekken communities in the US.

[quote name='Chacrana']Amazing, Mark Man. I knew you had a lot of fighting game stuff, but jeese...[/QUOTE]

The obvious lack of KOF disturbs me. Looks like the only SNK game there is Mark of the Wolves.

Damn, MarkMan, I envy your fighting game/stuff collection--particularly the arcade sticks. May I ask which of those is your favorite, or does it vary by game? I really need a DC one, and wish I could find the SF Anniversary one somewheres...

In bubble wrap: a SegaDirect Import DC (new/unopened); covered under a towel is a black SegaSports DC (my playing unit is connected to the TV):

My very small PS2, GCN, and DS collection (with Logicool FFXII wireless PS2 controller):

I have more GBA games than anything else, but I only kept a few of the boxes; you can just make out my miniscule selection of DC games (mostly imports), and DC-X:

Guitar Hero w/Gig Bag:

Not pictured: Ultimate Tekken 5 Collector's Edition w/Horii Stick, rest of the hardware.

Maybe I'll take a pic of my new TV since the old one basically devalued my entire collection.

I've got a lot more imports now too.

Eh, hopefully I'll get my basement finished one of these days and get all my games on bookshelves...most of my vintage stuff is in cardboard boxes right now except for my NES collection, which takes up a full 6 foot bookcase in my office (I've got around 600 different NES carts so far...but then I've been collecting them for less than a year, so give me time).

Anyway, I plan to have book shelves lining an entire wall in my game room when it's done so I can display my entire video game and movie collections. I also have 3 extra TVs down there I want to set up as mini gaming areas for vintage consoles, with the newer consoles remaining hooked up to my big, widescreen TV.

How the hell can some of you afford all these games? Either you're making 6 figures and spending it on nothing but games, or you have no bills at all, and spend all your money on games.

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']How the hell can some of you afford all these games? Either you're making 6 figures and spending it on nothing but games, or you have no bills at all, and spend all your money on games.[/QUOTE]

i don't think you need 6 figures, but yeah.. that's a whole lot of spending on games. after moving out on my own, i haven't bought more than 3 games per month, but that's really just by choice. some people just choose to enjoy their disposable income with video games. i probably spend more money at the arcade playing fighting games than i do on buying console/pc games, which i'm pretty sure a good majority of CAG would find ludicrous..

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']How the hell can some of you afford all these games? Either you're making 6 figures and spending it on nothing but games, or you have no bills at all, and spend all your money on games.[/QUOTE]

I dunno... it just works out. I'm a student so I definitely don't make 6 figures, but I haven't had any trouble getting all the games I've wanted. This year, I've spent around $1400 on gaming (most I've ever spent) and gotten about 60 games... considering that I bought all of them new, several are expensive imports, and even more are rarities like the SMT games, that's pretty good. That's a really small investment for such a large number of games especially when you count the expensive ones in there. CAG takes care of a lot of stuff and I can get brand new games the first week thanks to PMing the Fry's ad... it works out well enough if a student like me can get this much shit and have the money I spend on games consume only a relatively small amount of what I make in a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back