OLD DEAL/ EMAILS FINALLY SENT OUT Best Buy $10 Savings Code with $10+ Store Pickup Order

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrolyB593

CAGiversary!
Feedback
206 (100%)
THIS DEAL IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. I SIMPLY UNLOCKED THIS OLD THREAD AS WAS PLANNED ONCE THE EMAILS STARTED COMING OUT.

Best Buy has a promo running where you get a $10 savings code for each $10 or more order you place with in store pickup (maximum three total transactions).

Promo Link

The orders need to be $10 or more pretax and so ideally to maximize gains you can get $10 eShop or PSN cards (cannot find physical $10 XBL card correct me if I'm wrong). With a maximum of three orders just place 3x single $10 card orders and then we all should get the credits in January and can essentially buy $30 more credit making it $60 credit for $30.

I am sure there are other good ways to use this promo but this seems ideal for most here!

Fine Print:

*Offer valid 12/3/17–12/16/17 on BestBuy.com orders with Store Pickup items totaling $10 or more (before taxes and shipping costs). Limit of 3 qualified transactions (limit of $30 in savings codes) during the promotional period. Limit 1 savings code per customer per transaction. Valid e-mail address must be provided when ordering to receive savings code. Savings code(s) will be e-mailed starting on 1/14/18 and are valid through 2/3/18. Savings code(s) may be redeemed online or in store. Not valid if your order is canceled, your item(s) are returned, or on item(s) that are not available for Store Pickup. Products from the following brands are excluded from this Store Pickup offer: Bose®, Boston Acoustics, Breville, Electrolux, Google, Leap, Sonos, and Wacom. In addition, select televisions, sound bars and Blu-ray players from Samsung, Sony and LG, the Dyson Supersonic, select projectors, select Beats by Dr. Dre, and select headphones and portable speakers by Sony are excluded from the offer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Look at this way there might not be a confirmation. But you have until Jan 31 2018 to return any purchase made between Oct 30th and Dec 25th I think. So if you don't get the bonus promotions..... Return everything

Did my 3 different orders - will pick them up today.  Hopefully no shenanigans on Best Buy's part in a month or so.

be careful suggesting google play gift cards for this promo. if you have to follow up with BB to get your promo credit, the customer service rep has good reason to deny it.
Agreed ... Google Play cards could get denied by customer service ... BBY greasy like 'dat!

Sent from my SM-P580 using Tapatalk

Hidden Agenda (PS4) for $11.99 -$1 in-store pickup credit - $10 if-this-actually-happens January credit = 99c + full tax.

Seems double-fitting for this offer, since, you know...something is stirring behind the BBY curtain for this offer to exist.

Does this work for B1G1 50% off? Not working for me. 

EDIT: Never mind. I now see that I will get a credit in Jan. 

Guessing BB is doing this to help its Q4 push. Smart. 

Sweet, looks like PU Battlegrounds releases during this promo, gonna wait for that.

Look at this way there might not be a confirmation. But you have until Jan 31 2018 to return any purchase made between Oct 30th and Dec 25th I think. So if you don't get the bonus promotions..... Return everything
Extended Holiday Return & Exchange Policy

Most Best Buy Purchases

January 14, 2018

My Best Buy Elite Members*

January 29, 2018

My Best Buy Elite Plus Members

February 13, 2018

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/help-topics/return-exchange-policy/pcmcat260800050014.c?id=pcmcat260800050014

Thanks for this. its perfect really. I wanted to get about $30 in eshop money recently and then I get another $30 in January so i can pick up Xenoblade 2 for ~half price and I get to wait to see if they update/fix anything with the game.

Hidden Agenda (PS4) for $11.99 -$1 in-store pickup credit - $10 if-this-actually-happens January credit = 99c + full tax.

Seems double-fitting for this offer, since, you know...something is stirring behind the BBY curtain for this offer to exist.
Thank you good sir! I wanted to pick this up for the wife and I anyways. This makes it that much better.

I'd also add, there's no guarantee the promotional code emailed in January will work for PSN/Eshop gift cards etc...May have to fight them on this in a month.

Just keep that in mind everyone.  If it works though, sweet deal.  :D

I am pretty sure you cannot return stuff like PSN cards? Probably the same for Xbox.

First, you sound like you suck.

Second, my understanding is whatever you return will be short $10. BB isn't dumb.
He's not suggesting return fraud. He's suggesting that if we don't get our gift cards (the whole reason we're buying these) that we just return the items.

Death of the Outsider (for all you Dishonored fans) would be about $6 after promo, as it is $16 with GCU. Sweet deal. 

Also crossed Metroid Samus Returns (gift for niece) off my XMAS list for $22 w/ promo + GCU. 

Great deal. 

So far decided just to get Bioshock collection for the deal and going to wait it out in the coming days to see if there's anything I actually want to buy. Worst comes to worst, Okami HD rerelease comes out next week for $16 after GCU and MAYBE this time I'll finally get around to beating it!

I also feel like investing more money on PSN cards is is mostly a waste of money as Sony hasn't been giving any substantial reasons to buy anything.

Ordered a $10 PS4 card, a $15 XBL card, and Hidden Agenda for PS4.

Hope we get the credits in January. I don't need to do anything special, right? If my order is above $10 and I use in store pickup, I'll be good, yes?

I ordered some stuff for work today across 3 different transactions (over $100 each) for in-store pickup.  It shouldn't matter that they were all on the same day, right?  Just that each was over $10 should suffice, I assume.

I ordered some stuff for work today across 3 different transactions (over $100 each) for in-store pickup. It shouldn't matter that they were all on the same day, right? Just that each was over $10 should suffice, I assume.
I made all three transactions on the same day too. According to the fine print that should be fine!

It would be nice if we got some kind of confirmation, as I'd like to know if it works on pre-orders or not.  Preordered HZD:Complete early Sunday, and there's a Blu-Ray coming out in January that I would like to order and it would he nice to know if they count. :(

trying to order at least hidden agenda but theres no $1 off site to store or whatever? did they recently remove that?

I was trying to use a BB gift card to buy the eShop card, but Checkout had no space to enter it. Tried adding a second, non-GC item and there was still no space. But the moment I removed the eShop card, the spot for using a BB gift card suddenly reappeared. 

I don't know if this is a new development, but I swear I've used BB GCs to get eShop credit before. Just a heads up for those thinking about using the $10-back on more GCs.

I was trying to use a BB gift card to buy the eShop card, but Checkout had no space to enter it. Tried adding a second, non-GC item and there was still no space. But the moment I removed the eShop card, the spot for using a BB gift card suddenly reappeared.

I don't know if this is a new development, but I swear I've used BB GCs to get eShop credit before. Just a heads up for those thinking about using the $10-back on more GCs.
I'm not seeing an option for gift cards either on the checkout page

I did in store pickup for Ys 8, and will do it again for Xenoblade 2 (save a dollar on both!). Hopefully these savings codes are legit and come through; combined with another 5 or 10 dollar reward cert I'll have coming, I can hopefully get Ni No Kuni 2 for like 18 bucks!

Meh.

PSN sales have been dogcrap as of late. Don't wanna invest more money into that. Nothing else that's $10 that I want... might take a look though.
Well you’re basically getting 50% off, on top of whatever sale price there may be. Why would you NOT do this?

It would be nice if we got some kind of confirmation, as I'd like to know if it works on pre-orders or not. Preordered HZD:Complete early Sunday, and there's a Blu-Ray coming out in January that I would like to order and it would he nice to know if they count. :(
I saved the entire promotion as a PDF (select print, then save as PDF) in the event I get boned. I doubt we will, but good to have.

I did in store pickup for Ys 8, and will do it again for Xenoblade 2 (save a dollar on both!). Hopefully these savings codes are legit and come through; combined with another 5 or 10 dollar reward cert I'll have coming, I can hopefully get Ni No Kuni 2 for like 18 bucks!
Totally forgot about Ys 8. Been meaning to give that a shot. It looks awesome.

The thread title makes no sense unless you are planning on using your promo codes on even more PSN/XBL cards on top of the ones you are picking up this month. ;)

I couldn’t order any psn cards either, out of the $10. Next closest is 20 miles away and takes like 45-50 minutes to get to do I’ll pass.

Totally forgot about Ys 8. Been meaning to give that a shot. It looks awesome.
I've never played the series, but 8 got nearly unanimous praise, which is very unusual for a JRPG, so I have to play it. It was 40 at Amazon on BF, but they damaged my shipment. I'm worried about the game disappearing and staying 60+, as some of the more niche games do, so had to get it from BB while it was still available and 48 bucks. Might start it this week.

I think P5 is the only JRPG I've played this year, so between Ys 8, NNK2, and XC2, I'm excited to get back to my favorite genre.

My first two got cancelled...stupid visa verification around the holidays...those shouldn't count toward my allotted 3 though, right? Terms says "Qualifying orders" and they don't quality if they're cancelled, according to the terms.

Maybe I should chance it and just do the one I have "left" ?

Well you’re basically getting 50% off, on top of whatever sale price there may be. Why would you NOT do this?
I would do it if the sales were better. Most physical game sales are better and you can trade them in. The only times I think PSN sales are okay is when they have an indy, digital only titles like Salt n Sanctuary. Last sale they had the base P vs Z Garden 2 base edition for $11 which was pretty damn good, but also very rare to have big titles at good prices on PSN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back