Once Upon a Time… the OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually liked the redesigned style better. I never liked the design with the big yellow bat symbol on batman's chest.Plus it updated the series to include nightwing. People complain about the art style, but then say they liked superman and JL, it's the same art style.

There's no way i'd let some stranger follow me around a place where i don't even know where the hell i am. Dude could have mugged you and left you to rot.

Then how would everyone get their japanese goodies?

I actually prefer a number of the S4 redesigns to their previous looks. My biggest problem was that they fucked up Joker in S4 by giving him blank eyes.

They knew they fucked up, and by the time he showed up in 'Return of the Joker', they gave him back pupils

And I prefer the Yellow Oval Symbol.

How are people working that Pepsi Rock Band contest? It seems to me that you either have to sift through trash or drink a shitload of soda.

I'm sure there's some people who work in large office buildings that give/sell lots of 20oz Pepsis and they ask for the caps.

But yeah, I imagine 85% on this site are picking trash or chug Dew by the gallon

[quote name='manthing']I actually prefer a number of the S4 redesigns to their previous looks. My biggest problem was that they fucked up Joker in S4 by giving him blank eyes.

They knew they fucked up, and by the time he showed up in 'Return of the Joker', they gave him back pupils

And I prefer the Yellow Oval Symbol.[/QUOTE]
Yeah i didn't like the beady eye joker, i didn't like the yellow eyed original version either though. It never made sense to me that someone who sneaks around in the dark would have a bright yellow symbol on their chest.

Thought the explanation in the comics was cool, that he made the symbol bright and bullet proof so criminals would shoot him there. Still just seemed tacked on after the fact that everyone realized it was ridiculous.

I'm glad AA is good, but that means it will just take longer to drop in price. :(

edit- And i'm getting really sick of being jerked around by yf360g.

This is an awesome pre-order bonus:
230614_bonus1LG.jpg

230614_bonus3LG.jpg

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=74658&affid=3000&WT.mc_id=082509nl

I think they even come with the "modded" lights just like the rapid-fires lol

-------------------------

wow yeah man that is the best pre-order bonus ever! I can't wait to wear that t-shirt out!

Shit, no one won the $200+M Jackpot on last nights lotto, now it's up to $300+M.

------------------

Oh JJ, sorry about the PM, just saw it this morning.

Yeah, I saw that earlier.

Not really interested if it's gonna cost anything more than 400 points though.

I already have Nights on the DS version, and I'm not re-buying it for any more platforms*

:nottalking:

Even though I have regular Peggle on XBLA, DS, and iPhone. :oops:

[quote name='darthbudge']I am so glad that that Picking Up The Trail quest in Fallout 3 is over. I hope I never, ever have to go to Little Lamplight.[/QUOTE]

Those kids in Little Lamplight loved me
because I killed everyone in Paradise Falls and released the kids that were in the cages

[quote name='LinkinPrime']This is an awesome pre-order bonus:

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=74658&affid=3000&WT.mc_id=082509nl[/QUOTE]

Neat. Sucks its for a Wii game though. You'd think a more appropriate bonus would be diapers or an Oprah Book Club book.

[quote name='Maklershed'] Neat. Sucks its for a Wii game though. You'd think a more appropriate bonus would be diapers or an Oprah Book Club book.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

In other news, I found a Wii I can borrow from a friend to play New Super Mario Bros. when it hits. When I asked he was like, "Yeah sure, it's boxed up somewhere."

I still wonder if i should sell my wii. I barely touch the thing as it is. Pretty sad that it's :cool: yet i can't think of anything i want to play on it.:lol:

[quote name='JolietJake']Sure thing mandingus, give me your address ad i'll ship it out.[/QUOTE]

That's great, especially since your iTrader rating is less than mine.

Do you have Paypal?

Bonjour...

A job I applied for at Northrop Grumman that was under the Hiring Manager Review for 2 1/2 months just got cancelled.

What a depressing way to start a day of having my mom's computer for the whole day.

~~~

Damn $50 for a WiiNES, that's a steal...

Well, I finally finished the main quest of Fallout 3 for the first time! :whee:

Now on to Broken Steel.

[quote name='Maklershed']Those kids in Little Lamplight loved me
because I killed everyone in Paradise Falls and released the kids that were in the cages
[/QUOTE]

I did the same thing and they loved me. But I hated try to track down the brats in their way to dark and labyrinthine caves, just so I could proceed.

[quote name='munch']Even when he's making fun of himself he's corny.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

System update for the slim...luckily the DL is going pretty fast. 25% in 3 minutes.

Oh yea, and my mom texted me and told me MotorStorm PR came in, Manthing. When I get over to her house and pick it up I'll leave you feedback :wave:

God Damn, Hollywood stinks.

Just saw this in a survey I did. It's for a possible TV show:

Lara Jones is an ordinary, awkward and insecure student. After a terrible accident puts her in a coma, she awakens a totally different person. She is convinced that her name is Lara Croft and has inexplicably developed a perfect British accent as well as mastered gymnastics and martial arts. She has no memory of her former self and struggles to come to terms with the world around her. Her mission is to discover more about the mystery of what has happened to her. Along the way, she will embark on adventures into uncharted territories in search of clues and artifacts which will unmask an ancient prophecy that threatens the world.

[quote name='manthing']So tired today.

Stayed up too late playing Batman.

:whistle2:(

But I got a 4 day weekend!

:bouncy:

Anyone here get their $50/9 :br: orders from WBShop yet?

I've been charged the $49.xx, but my order is still 'In Process'[/QUOTE]

Mine shipped and is scheduled to arrive on Friday.

I was just making fun of the dude sitting in the chair and then dancing. I just don't get how people have fun with Home.

-----------------

In other news, ODST sold early in France! :shock:

EDIT: Bungie released a statement that anyone caught playing it before the release date will be banned from LIVE. :roll: The store broke the rules and the consumer gets punished!:whistle2:?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back