Once Upon a Time… the OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='LinkinPrime']Holy shit @ KFC!

6a00d8341c630a53ef0120a5178872970b-800wi

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/dailydish/2009/08/bellying-up-to-kfcs-double-down-.html[/QUOTE]

:rofl: @ "The Colonel's Sauce".

I wonder how many Weight Watcher points that is! I bet it's like 2 days worth.

[quote name='munch']How do you get the riddler things that are 'solution partially detected'?[/QUOTE]

Depends.

Which one is it?

[quote name='munch']How do you get the riddler things that are 'solution partially detected'?[/QUOTE]

You have to find the dot and then take a picture of the whole question mark lined up properly. That's the "riddle".

[quote name='Number83']Is anyone playing Batmang on that Triple, or are you all waiting for the DLC with the Joker Map Packs?[/QUOTE]

The DLC is already available on PSN for free.

I downloaded it yesterday.

[quote name='DT778']How do I get close enough to Wayne tower to take a picture?[/QUOTE]

Get on top of the clock tower and then zoom in with the right analog stick button.

Man, I ordered some pho to go from a place I've never been to before (but much closer than my usual place). I hope it's excellent. :cry:

I am not entirely impressed with B:AA, I like the cut scenes much better than the game. I'm going to try and finish 1k'ing Dead Space and pick it back up later. Maybe I just wasn't in the mood for it- I hope that's what it is.

I thought Shadow Complex was going to be a lot harder than it really is. I was expecting Castlevania-like difficulty. Still fun, though.

[quote name='prmononoke']Is there a setlist for Band Hero yet?[/QUOTE]

Band Hero? Really?

[quote name='zewone']Dead Space is just that excellent.[/QUOTE]
Having now played through it once- I can't believe I waited this long to play it.
Shockingly, I am even interested in the D.S. prequel for the Wii.

I figured it out. I didn't know you have to find the matching green dot. It was the one in Arkham North, I think.

[quote name='Number83']Is anyone playing Batmang on that Triple, or are you all waiting for the DLC for the Joker Map Packs?[/QUOTE]

I have it for the ps3.

I think he means when it eventually comes out for the 360. The rumor is that the joker maps will come out for the 360 ina few months for $5-$10 bucks. Liek Yoda and vader being DLC in soul calibur.

[quote name='thekeybladewars']I thought Shadow Complex was going to be a lot harder than it really is. I was expecting Castlevania-like difficulty. Still fun, though.

Band Hero? Really?[/QUOTE]

Castlevania games are super duper easy.

[quote name='zewone']Castlevania games are super duper easy.[/QUOTE]

Well, they aren't hard, but they don't exactly make it easy for you and map out the direction of the objective you are supposed to be heading for. As opposed to figuring that out yourself, such as visiting parts of the map you haven't been able to because of your new, acquired skills, thus finding a newer route or hidden passage.

Bah, I don't know. I'm always comparing games.

EDIT: My fight pad isn't broken. I'd like to challenge you in a battle of savvy moves in SFIV. Send me a message when you're down/available.

What difficulty level are you playing on Keyblade?

Starting at Level 1 on Insane is pretty tough. Enemies will do a lot more damage, the blue line that tells you where to go is turned off, no more question marks for rooms with items in them and probably some other stuff I forget.

[quote name='thekeybladewars']Well, they aren't hard, but they don't exactly make it easy for you and map out the direction of the objective you are supposed to be heading for. As opposed to figuring that out yourself, such as visiting parts of the map you haven't been able to because of your new, acquired skills, thus finding a newer route or hidden passage.

Bah, I don't know. I'm always comparing games.[/QUOTE]

If you're finding it too easy, change the difficulty. You can change it anytime during gameplay. As for the map thing, you can turn off the blue indicator telling you where to go next on the map screen. They really made this game open to everyone casual and hardcore gamers. I intended on playing Batman last night but instead I spent a few more hours on SC.

[quote name='darthbudge']What difficulty level are you playing on Keyblade?

Starting at Level 1 on Insane is pretty tough. Enemies will do a lot more damage, the blue line that tells you where to go is turned off, no more question marks for rooms with items in them and probably some other stuff I forget.[/QUOTE]

Normal, I think. Ohhh, I see, that's what I initially thought. No way I would play on insane... I want to finish the game before school starts. :0(

[quote name='LinkinPrime']If you're finding it too easy, change the difficulty. You can change it anytime during gameplay. As for the map thing, you can turn off the blue indicator telling you where to go next on the map screen. They really made this game open to everyone casual and hardcore gamers. I intended on playing Batman last night but instead I spent a few more hours on SC.[/QUOTE]

Woah, that's cool, I guess.

[quote name='Trakan']Gotta love starmask's title for the PS3 Batman thread.

Batman Arkham Asylum - OUT NOW FREE BATMAN SPACE FOR THE HOME[/QUOTE]
His original title was better. "NEW BATMAN GAME COMING - ITS CALLED BATMAN"
[quote name='seanr1221']I'll have to rent Batmang on the PS3 just to try out the Joker.

Zew, did your slim come in today?[/QUOTE]
No. The buyer fell through on my 160GB and I didn't feel like dealing with haggling buyers so I'm just going to hang on to it for now.
[quote name='thekeybladewars']
EDIT: My fight pad isn't broken. I'd like to challenge you in a battle of savvy moves in SFIV. Send me a message when you're down/available.[/QUOTE]
Will do.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']I think most people here are getting Batman for less than $10[/QUOTE]

Forgot where I was for a moment. :wall:

So far, my 360's still completely legit. Once I get a job, I shouldn't have to worry too much about buying games, even at full price...but that requires somebody hiring me, and the interview I had on Friday is still up in the air.

[quote name='manthing']Thanks yf360g.com![/QUOTE]

I completely forgot that that site existed - until a few months ago, it just wasn't relevant to me. I should give it a shot later on, but I'm not even sure if I can afford the minor fees that come with those offers.

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']Forgot where I was for a moment. :wall:

So far, my 360's still completely legit. Once I get a job, I shouldn't have to worry too much about buying games, even at full price...but that requires somebody hiring me, and the interview I had on Friday is still up in the air.[/QUOTE]

You're missing the point...

They have these things that tell time called clocks Sean, they even make portable versions called watches.

sorry couldn't resist. I don't think that there's a time indicator.

[quote name='seanr1221']
I need to be careful, I don't want to burn myself out on it.[/QUOTE]
Be careful, it only took me about 30 minutes before I re-cased it.

[quote name='manthing']Why the fuck is that shitty Lost In Space movie coming to :br:?

:???:[/QUOTE]

IDK.

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']I completely forgot that that site existed - until a few months ago, it just wasn't relevant to me. I should give it a shot later on, but I'm not even sure if I can afford the minor fees that come with those offers.[/QUOTE]
I hope you have more luck than i have. It's been weeks since i should have gotten my netflix credit.

[quote name='manthing']Why the fuck is that shitty Lost In Space movie coming to :br:?

:???:[/QUOTE]

Explosions and robots look good in HD?

Something's going to have to fill the eventual Blu-Ray bargain bins.

[quote name='JolietJake']I hope you have more luck than i have. It's been weeks since i should have gotten my netflix credit.[/QUOTE]

Hmm. I remember Plume saying that it worked while I was playing with him on Live, so maybe I should talk to him and figure out whether or not it's worth the effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back