[OOS] Xbox 360 Premium Systems (no bundle) in stock at walmart.com

when i placed my order, i called cs and they said it was an error in the shipping cost. if my order actually goes through then im holding them to it. also, i clicked on the item thread throughout the day and it keeps going in and out of stock. crazy!!!

[quote name='zillax0rz']To those of you who ordered from Wal-Mart and have received shipping notices, did any of you receive your order confirmation e-mail after 12:30pm EST? Although I received the canceled e-mail, mine still says processing. I really don't wanna camp a Wal-Mart.[/QUOTE]

My confirmation email was sent at 1:24 EST (10:24 PST). It was just after noon CST that I pulled the trigger on it.

I bet you are in good shape. I got the feeling that things collapsed just after mine. The postings started to complain of a out of stock and server fuckups.

Ok my parents spent a great deal of time on the phone with wal mart (they realy dont want to have to wait in line as you may guess) and they where told (eventualy) that the $400 shipping sticks for now but will be removed on the 22nd when they can confirm if they have any of the systems left over, or somthing like that. Eh... i think they where just lying but whatever.

[quote name='schultzed']My confirmation email was sent at 1:24 EST (10:24 PST). It was just after noon CST that I pulled the trigger on it.

I bet you are in good shape. I got the feeling that things collapsed just after mine. The postings started to complain of a out of stock and server fuckups.[/QUOTE]

I bought mine around 140pm EST and got a cancellation email. However, I just checked the Walmart.com site and it said it shipped to me via UPS. However, the tracking number I got is not working. Also, the wireless controller I purchases with it did not ship. I just checked around 835am EST Monday. Also, I have not recieved a shipped email yet.

[quote name='dcv2002']I bought mine around 140pm EST and got a cancellation email. However, I just checked the Walmart.com site and it said it shipped to me via UPS. However, the tracking number I got is not working. Also, the wireless controller I purchases with it did not ship. I just checked around 835am EST Monday. Also, I have not recieved a shipped email yet.[/QUOTE]

You guys are so lucky. I'm still stuck in processing. I wonder why everyone else is getting shipped but me. So sad here.

[quote name='Mr.Answer']Anyone know from where these are being shipped?[/QUOTE]

My tracking number is Active now... best thing about it, estimated delivery date is 11/22/05!!! OP, you are awesome and just completely made my holiday. No camping out for me, and I'll still have a 360 to play on Turkey Day!!!

By the way, mine is shipping to Baltimore, so i'm guessing the shipping center is fairly close to here since it looks to be a 1 day delivery. Although they could ship from multiple facilities....

I ordered Friday @ 11:30 AM EST and got a notice that it shipped on Sunday morning. They gave me an APX tracking # that goes to USPS for tracking (which is basically useless) - so it's on the way, but no idea when it'll get here.

Now im confused......I sent a email to walmart when they cancelled my order becuase I was pissed and said that they authorized my cc for the 400$ + and now I didnt have any money to buy it on launch (a plea for sympathy) and they said they would send it to their autorizations dept to have it lifted asap......then I get a shipping notice and now they have actually charged my debit card for the item not just an autorization so I BETTER GET IT

I ordered on November 18 and then I received the dreaded cancellation email. I called Wal-Mart CS and they confirmed that my order had been cancelled by the distribution department and that the web site was an error. I was very upset and was very close to calling back and screaming at someone. Yesterday, I received an email that the package had shipped. I checked the tracking and it said it will arrive tomorrow! They sent it Fed Ex and not USPS or APX. Very strange, but I am very happy! Hope everyone else's comes through. Anyone else had this happen to them?

[quote name='foxout']hmm ok, did you choose standard shipping as well the 12.95 one[/QUOTE]

yeah... i didn't want to risk them actually charging me $400 for shipping.

ok thanks billy for the info.

Seems like some of us got snookered with apx, bob and you seem to be lucky =D Weird, I live in NY, which is not far from Baltimore, dont know why they would use such different carriers in "similar" Locations

I saw that everyone was receiving the APX and when I saw that they shipped it Fed Ex I thought it was strange. I choose the $12.95 shipping option (the other two were $400), but thought it would be USPS. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

[quote name='foxout']bob,

I too chose thoe 12.95 option, where is your location? maybe its a baltimore thing, hehe[/QUOTE]

i live in Germantown, MD but it's being shipped to my office, downtown Baltimore. living in this area has finally paid off!

lol,

I am being hopeful that apx and usps who never update their website, have already shipped our product and recieve it on the 22nd in time for turkey weekend

just got an email from customer service confirming that i have shipped and it was not a mistake mine went APX but thats because it was shipping to a po box......

Guys who got APX shipping,someone could try calling CS to find out about their package...

Toll Free: 1-866-SHIP-APX (744-7279)

I'm too busy too,but I'm curious cause mine was shipped APX.

[quote name='frank21_1981']just got an email from customer service confirming that i have shipped and it was not a mistake mine went APX but thats because it was shipping to a po box......[/QUOTE]

Some of us with APX shipping dont have it coming to a po box.

APX here too... still "manifest received by shipping partner". Link to USPS says " There is no record of that item. If it was mailed recently, information may not yet be available. Please try again later.". Walmart says I should receive it between 11/24 (Thursday, definitely not happening) and 12/1.
Shipping to Detroit, MI - no PO box.

[quote name='matrixadw']Some of us with APX shipping dont have it coming to a po box.[/QUOTE]

Walmart uses best way shipping method which I assume means whichever is cheaper and available to your area.......I called to make sure it would ship USPS to my post office becuase last time I ordered it shipped fed ex to my PO Box which was a hassel they cannot specify how it ships it just goes the best way

My email from walmart said it shipped on the 19th still not updated in USPS website but thats no surprise

I work as an IT guy for a sales company and I just asked the warehouse manager if hes ever heard of APX. Apparenlty they are a pretty big logistics (warehouse management and trucking) company and they have a good reputation. He also said that they must be good to work with Walmart since they have extremely strict shipping policies and give very hefty fines to companies if their standards are not met.

I guess then that Walmart farms their shipping out to 3rd parties in some cases and the product gets filtered through APX to the USPS.

LOL.

I called customer svc. because I got the cancellation e-mail but my order still showed as "Processing" on the site. In several minutes worth of pre-written exposition the rep told me that my order might be cancelled, or I might still receive it, and that the credit card charge I incurred was just a hold for now. Possibly.

[quote name='FrankieFiero']APX here too... still "manifest received by shipping partner". Link to USPS says " There is no record of that item. If it was mailed recently, information may not yet be available. Please try again later.". Walmart says I should receive it between 11/24 (Thursday, definitely not happening) and 12/1.
Shipping to Detroit, MI - no PO box.[/QUOTE]

Exact same here, except that I live in Albuquerque New Mexico.

Just curious,

Did anyone who had their packaged shipped using APX/USPS have their CC charged yet?
It doesnt seem like my CC has been charged yet... but its shipped?

[quote name='chickenhawk']On the site, mine says "processing" but I got a cancellation email. :whistle2:? Oh well...[/QUOTE]

Thats what I got too, then I called and then said they still didnt know if I would get mine or not. So who knows what that even means ;-)

[quote name='foxout']Just curious,

Did anyone who had their packaged shipped using APX/USPS have their CC charged yet?
It doesnt seem like my CC has been charged yet... but its shipped?[/QUOTE]

Yea mine was charged Saturday.

[quote name='matrixadw']Yea mine was charged Saturday.[/QUOTE]

mine is just being held, they have not yet taken the cash from my account

I ordered very late in the deal and I never received a cancellation email. I received a "shipping" email on Sunday morning indicating APX was my carrier and my CC was charged on Sunday as well. My shipping status is still at the "carrier manifest" stage, but everything looks good so far...

I still dont know what to belive, when I received a cancelation email. I emailed walmart support and asked what was it canceled since I didnt request cancelation.

After I checked my status on order and it said it shipped. My CC has not yet been updated so I dont know if it charged or not. Anyway, today I get a reply from walmart:

Thank you for contacting us at Walmart.com. Your comments and questions are very important to us as we strive to meet your needs. We are writing to let you know that the XBOX 360 Premium System you ordered at Walmart.com is unavailable for purchase as the system only. As a result, we, unfortunately, had to cancel this item from your order. Please note that your credit card has not been charged for this item. The item can be ordered with the bundle accessories. We apologize that we are unable to fulfill your entire order and regret any inconvenience this may cause.

Sincerely,
Alletha
Customer Service at Walmart.com

And then a few hours later, I get an email that says, your order has shipped. WTF?

Ok, so i called up walmart, now i know its going to be different for each person, but the csr lady told me that my package was shipped, and that walmart did run out, so its coming from microsoft "Directly". I told her that when i called APX and asked them about my shipment, they said they never recieved anything from walmart. I told this to the lady, and she said that because walmart ran out, it had to come from microsoft. I wanted to make sure that my physical package was being shipped. She said it was and that i should recieve it soon. She said that I would prob receive it before the stores get it...not too sure how that is possible...but lets hope that means the 22nd? Still doubtful though, because there is no charge to my credit card...

OK, my Walmart.com customer service story:

Just called them about the APX tracking etc. The lady said that none of the XBOX 360 systems have been shipped and won't be until the "national release date" of 11/23 (?????). So they go ahead and place a shipping request on APX without shipping. My CC has not been charged and she said it wouldn't be until at least 11/23.

So now I am wondering if we will get our 360s? I wonder if it will ship or if on 11/22 they don't have enough and then cancel.

Thoughts?

CGH,

Try calling up walmart and tell them what I told about APX not shipping, hopefulyl you will get someone who knows whats going on with the XBOX 360s.See if our stories match

CGH,

Try calling up walmart and tell them what I told about APX not shipping, hopefulyl you will get someone who knows whats going on with the XBOX 360s.See if our stories match

For those of you who say your CC has been charged, has anyone determined that the shipping charge WAS $400 or less than the $400? I just placed an order, but don't want to call them, since they are incompetent, because they'll likely cancel the order rather than fix the shipping charges. I already argued with them the first day this was available, for over 2 hours. And, their answer was, "Call back in a few days."

Seems like they don't really know what they're doing. So, if someone gets any info on a lesser S/H charge please let us all know.

[quote name='JamesM4321']For those of you who say your CC has been charged, has anyone determined that the shipping charge WAS $400 or less than the $400? I just placed an order, but don't want to call them, since they are incompetent, because they'll likely cancel the order rather than fix the shipping charges. I already argued with them the first day this was available, for over 2 hours. And, their answer was, "Call back in a few days."

Seems like they don't really know what they're doing. So, if someone gets any info on a lesser S/H charge please let us all know.[/QUOTE]

If I were you, I'd cancel the order outright. Shipping fees are not refundable, and the people who asked earlier were told that while the $400 shipping is an error, you still will not be able to receive a refund or an adjustment on that.

It's probably not a good idea to order this online for a $400 shipping fee and let it ship, if there is even a 10% chance that you will be stuck with $400 shipping. You're taking quite a risk to wait until the credit card is charged and the item is shipped. There's not much recourse in recouping the fee, other than wal-mart's generosity. Never trust corporate generosity.

Not to mention it's been days where they've been getting calls about this, and they've yet to fix the $400 shipping.

I was charged 447$,that was the total with tax and ground shipping and this charge was made on Saturday.

I was one of the very first to order,so that might be why my card was charged faster.

Btw CS reps for most websites and walmart.com in general stink,you get a different story each time you call..try it and see :p

Yeah, I called back and got a different story. Said it was shipped, just not in APX's system completely yet.
I guess all we can do is wait and see.

I'll just dispute it with the CC company....and get refunded that way, if I have to. But, I don't believe Walmart would keep a $400 charge for shipping on an 18lb item, regualr ground.

See,lol.

Btw someone on the team xbox forums posted this...

"Found this on another board -- For what it's worth...

HERE'S THE SKINNY:

Anyone who has an "order has shipped" notification means IT HAS SHIPPED.
ATX is very slow to update their systems, the cancelation emails we're sent out in bulk and then the orders that came in first were filled. This is from the op manager at the walmart call center who i just spoke with. Take this as you will, expected del date for mine is the 30th."

bread's done
Back