[OOS] Xbox 360 Premium Systems (no bundle) in stock at walmart.com

[quote name='EnsignGarak']I'm in the same camp as many others today. Now, it's about 1pm Eastern Time, and:

- No cancellation E-mail (yet);
- Order still shows as "Processing" on WM.com;
- No indication that my credit card has yet been charged; and
- an amount of my available credit greater than the cost of the product is "unavailable", hopefully because WM.com has it "reserved" for this shipment.

Also, I saw someone mention that the "Cancel Order" button was no longer available when they check their order. My page looks like that too - The one that is returned when you plug in only your Order Number. However, if I actually sign in to my account to view the details of the order, the "Cancel Order" button does still appear on that page.[/QUOTE]

Mine is the same as yours however, I still have the Cancel Order button when I type in my e-mail address and password to check my order. Its also the same if I just type in my order number. So apparently mine hasn't shipped yet. Or really who knows. What time did you order? 7:33am for me.

[quote name='Hellacious']What time did you order? 7:33am for me.[/QUOTE]

My confirmation E-mail was generated at 8:23am Pacific Time. Is your time in Pacific, too?

[quote name='Fox5']Hmm, any idea when the $400 shipping will disappear?[/QUOTE]

I called them and they said it was a site error and that there aren't any in stock. They said they put the $400 shipping so no one would buy it. hmmm don't know how reliable that is. couldn they have just put the item out of stock instead of making shipping $400?

[quote name='EnsignGarak']My confirmation E-mail was generated at 8:23am Pacific Time. Is your time in Pacific, too?[/QUOTE]

Yeah mine was generated at 7:33AM Pacific Time so 10:33 Eastern Time for me since my timezone is actually eastern. We ordered early in the game, we should be fine.

[quote name='dino3333']I called them and they said it was a site error and that there aren't any in stock. They said they put the $400 shipping so no one would buy it. hmmm don't know how reliable that is. couldn they have just put the item out of stock instead of making shipping $400?[/QUOTE]

thats funny, I just called, and they said that it was indeed a site error, but they were in stock. The lady told me to try again later, or tommorow, because they had just gotten them in.

I called Walmart customer support and they said the shipping of $400 wouldn't be changed for another 3 days (launch day). Guess i'll be waiting in line to try and get it.

[quote name='Hellacious']Yeah mine was generated at 7:33AM Pacific Time so 10:33 Eastern Time for me since my timezone is actually eastern. We ordered early in the game, we should be fine.[/QUOTE]

was that today or yesterday?

So if you order a $400 shipping one now, will it get charged for $400 shipping on your credit card? I believe Amazon.com has no problem changing shipping prices if it's change from the time of order to the time of ship.

so, they may be in stock, they may not be? But will they actually charge me $800 for one system? if i return it will they refund my shipping?

hmm to order or not to order, this has potential.

[quote name='dracula']so, they may be in stock, they may not be? But will they actually charge me $800 for one system? if i return it will they refund my shipping?

hmm to order or not to order, this has potential.[/QUOTE]

If they do charge you, and you were to dispute it with your credit card company, do you think Walmart would actually go through with charging you $400 shipping?

[quote name='Fox5']If they do charge you, and you were to dispute it with your credit card company, do you think Walmart would actually go through with charging you $400 shipping?[/QUOTE]

they might. Seriously, i think it is possible because I would be agreeing to everything, it isnt like they try to hide the $400 shipping charge, it stats it up front

hmm, OK it says "estimated" shipping cost, i guess that means the actual shipping cost they charge may be lower or higher.

Screw it i am going to go ahead and order.

[quote name='matrixadw']say what :\[/QUOTE]
In short, I have 2 XBox 360 systems being shipped to me from Wal-Mart. I called and confirmed it this morning. I didn't get the bundle cancelled quick enough, so it shipped.

[quote name='mmercer13']In short, I have 2 XBox 360 systems being shipped to me from Wal-Mart. I called and confirmed it this morning. I didn't get the bundle cancelled quick enough, so it shipped.[/QUOTE]

did they ship them together? or do you have to pay to ship them separately?

They shipped them separately. I shouldn't bitch. I have a 360 now guaranteed and I can return the 2nd one with no problem to Wal-Mart. Feel kinda bad though because I feel like I screwed someone out of a system. Sorry guys.

[quote name='mmercer13']They shipped them separately. I shouldn't bitch. I have a 360 now guaranteed and I can return the 2nd one with no problem to Wal-Mart. Feel kinda bad though because I feel like I screwed someone out of a system. Sorry guys.[/QUOTE]

If youre gonna return it anyway you might as well sell it to one of us for regular price.

You guys are nuts. "Hopefully they won't charge me the $400 they say they are." Yeah, it's very likely that they won't charge you that, but I can't imagine taking that chance.

[quote name='mmercer13']They shipped them separately. I shouldn't bitch. I have a 360 now guaranteed and I can return the 2nd one with no problem to Wal-Mart. Feel kinda bad though because I feel like I screwed someone out of a system. Sorry guys.[/QUOTE]

mmercer13, didn't you place at least one of those orders yesterday morning? If so, are you saying that you got CS to confirm for you that the order you placed yesterday actually shipped? Did you receive a shipping confirmation by E-mail, or does your WM.com account page show the tracking info?

Just curious... Thanks in advance for any specifics you can provide.

[quote name='KaneRobot']You guys are nuts. "Hopefully they won't charge me the $400 they say they are." Yeah, it's very likely that they won't charge you that, but I can't imagine taking that chance.[/QUOTE]

that is just the estimated shipping, shipping a 10 pound package from their wharehouse to my apt wont cost more than $30 or $40.

And yeah i am nuts, but that is besides the point.

edit: hot damn, tax was $33 for me(california)

With tax and shipping...this is not a deal. Id rather wait outside for an hour or two and be able to buy a game for that price. If they did in-store pickup, Id be all over this.

this is most definitely a deal since it is the only online vendor selling the system sans bundle.

buy some games on the cheap from gamefly if you want games.

Well if it wasnt for the silly shipping I would have ordered one. I would rather pay $17 shipping and wait a few days then deal with being stabbed or mugged outside of Wal-Mart for a premium bundle.

[quote name='ahmedmalik']I just maxed out my parents credit cards buying 360s for ebay. If no one buys them, I can just return them. I don't even really want one.[/QUOTE]
scum bag! your the reason i couldn't get one off of circuit city!

just ordered one online. says they're in stock. it limits you to one though. hell its worth a chance. all monies will be refunded if it doesn't work out.

[quote name='thagoat']all monies will be refunded if it doesn't work out.[/QUOTE]

Well, my concern is actually knowing whether or not I've secured a console as a result of placing this order. If not, I'd like to know about that before launch day. I'd prefer not to have two units on-hand a week from now, and have to try to sell one off.

Sure, monies will be refunded. However, if an order that is currently reflected as "Processing" gets cancelled by WM.com say, next Wednesday, that doesn't help a whole lot.

[quote name='EnsignGarak']mmercer13, didn't you place at least one of those orders yesterday morning? If so, are you saying that you got CS to confirm for you that the order you placed yesterday actually shipped? Did you receive a shipping confirmation by E-mail, or does your WM.com account page show the tracking info?

Just curious... Thanks in advance for any specifics you can provide.[/QUOTE]

Here's the story, hope you can follow along. I preordered a bundle on September 7. When the Premium Systems went up yesterday I IMMEDIATELY canceled my bundle, or so I thought. Then I ordered just the console yesterday. I received cancelation emails for 3 things in the bundle. I also received an email confirming my order for just the system yesterday.
So I went to bed last night thinking I had canceled the bundle and replaced it with just the 360 Premium.
I wake up this morning to check my email and there is a shipping confirmation email for HALF of the 360 bundle. So I call CS 2 times ( I always call twice because I don't trust them) tell them the situation and they both tell me that the bundle has shipped and that the other one will ship but probably not until Monday. They told me I should get the shipping email for JUST the console sometime Monday evening. I even tried to get them to cancel the second 360 and was told it was too late that I'd just have to return it.
I hope you guys could follow that as my wife is confused and pissed because I've spent so much money. Questions???

[quote name='EnsignGarak']Well, my concern is actually knowing whether or not I've secured a console as a result of placing this order. If not, I'd like to know about that before launch day. I'd prefer not to have two units on-hand a week from now, and have to try to sell one off.

Sure, monies will be refunded. However, if an order that is currently reflected as "Processing" gets cancelled by WM.com say, next Wednesday, that doesn't help a whole lot.[/QUOTE]

you and me both.

[quote name='mmercer13']I hope you guys could follow that as my wife is confused and pissed because I've spent so much money. Questions???[/QUOTE]

Sounds good. Thanks for the detail. Guess Monday will be the day to be looking for (and hopefully receiving) a shipping confirmation E-mail. Thanks!

[quote name='EnsignGarak']Well, my concern is actually knowing whether or not I've secured a console as a result of placing this order. If not, I'd like to know about that before launch day. I'd prefer not to have two units on-hand a week from now, and have to try to sell one off.

Sure, monies will be refunded. However, if an order that is currently reflected as "Processing" gets cancelled by WM.com say, next Wednesday, that doesn't help a whole lot.[/QUOTE]
well pal, for me its just a shot in the dark. i'm not counting on walmart to get me a 360. and if i end up with an extra 360, it wont take anything to get rid of it. you might even make a buck or two. either way, im still camping out on monday night.

[quote name='thagoat']well pal, for me its just a shot in the dark. i'm not counting on walmart to get me a 360. and if i end up with an extra 360, it wont take anything to get rid of it. you might even make a buck or two. either way, im still camping out on monday night.[/QUOTE]

To each his own, friend. I prefer to just get what I want, and call it "done" at that. I want one to use, and nothing more. Since I also work, I don't really have the option to "camp out" in my schedule.

I'm not "counting" on WalMart.com to get me a system, either. However, it would be quite nice if it worked out that way.

hey guys,

after seeing this thread on friday, i jumped on it and placed an order at walmarts website. at 8:07pm (est) that evening i got a email from walmart saying that my order had been canceled... oddly enough, tonight i got another email from walmart (exactly 24hrs. later) saying that my order has been shipped. they have me the tracking number and i checked my credit card and it has been charged...

if you got a cancelation email from walmart, keep your hopes up!

[quote name='billym99']hey guys,

after seeing this thread on friday, i jumped on it and placed an order at walmarts website. at 8:07pm (est) that evening i got a email from walmart saying that my order had been canceled... oddly enough, tonight i got another email from walmart (exactly 24hrs. later) saying that my order has been shipped. they have me the tracking number and i checked my credit card and it has been charged...

if you got a cancelation email from walmart, keep you hopes up![/QUOTE]

Did you select standard shipping?

yes, standard shipping. was surprised (to say the least) to see the email tonight. it made absolutely no mention of my order being previously canceled...

HMmmm very interesting. I ordered it too and was cancelled. But when i go to walmart.com and to my account it says that its processing. hmmm quite interesting indeed. hopes are up but not too high.

I got a shipping confirmation at 9:07 PM EST today after ordering the premium system and U2 Rattle & Hum UMD at 11:44 AM EST 11/18. So after ordering from Best Buy and Sam's Club, it's Walmart that comes correct. Estimated time of arrival 11/24-12/1.

[quote name='cleaver']I got a shipping confirmation at 9:07 PM EST today after ordering the premium system and U2 Rattle & Hum UMD at 11:44 AM EST 11/18. So after ordering from Best Buy and Sam's Club, it's Walmart that comes correct. Estimated time of arrival 11/24-12/1.[/QUOTE]

Yup I got the same shipping confirmation email as well. Ordered 11/18 8:30am. Time to buy games.

[quote name='Fox5']So did anyone who paid $400 shipping get confirmation?[/QUOTE]

I was going to, then dispute it but i called the 1800 number and they told me it was a scan site and i shouldnt buy it. Once my parents heard that, bye bye credit card. Damnit it sucks to be 17.

[quote name='abhinav']I was going to, then dispute it but i called the 1800 number and they told me it was a scan site and i shouldnt buy it. Once my parents heard that, bye bye credit card. Damnit it sucks to be 17.[/QUOTE]

Considering that it's right on the Walmart site, I doubt it's a scam site, not unless Walmart is the one doing the scamming.

Mines shipped :D

I checked my order status and its been shipped via APX/USPS with a tracking number,ground shipping with APX takes 3-7 days and they do deliever on Saturdays cause its USPS.They also charged my card the full 447$.

I was one of the very first to order when this was first posted at the gaming-age.com forum,I also never got a cancel email so I always had some hope that I would get lucky.

[quote name='matrixadw']Mines shipped :D

I checked my order status and its been shipped via APX/USPS with a tracking number,ground shipping with APX takes 3-7 days and they do deliever on Saturdays cause its USPS.They also charged my card the full 447$.

I was one of the very first to order when this was first posted at the gaming-age.com forum,I also never got a cancel email so I always had some hope that I would get lucky.[/QUOTE]

Congrats.

I think I screwed myself by ordering 2 in the same order as Wal-Mart.com keeps giving me the excuse that it was cancelled because it was only suppose to be 1 per household. They shouldn't have let me order 2 in one order then, or cancelled one of them instead of cancelling both from my order. Sort of glad though, because I rather buy it somewhere online without tax, even if I have to wait until Jan.

Anyway, anybody else who ordered 2 in one order at WM.com have their 360's *not* cancelled?

Ok, to my surprise I woke up yesterday morning and had my order cancelled. I ordered 2 units also. Then, I woke up this morning and it says my order shipped. I have 2 tracking numbers for my 2 systems that don't link yet....I wonder if I'll actually get them!!!

=D

I ordered at about 10:30 am est and my order just shipped. This is great my PS2 preorder that I paid in full for 6 months before did not ship until launch day.

bread's done
Back