[OOS] Xbox 360 Premium Systems (no bundle) in stock at walmart.com

Hmm... never got a confirmation e-mail from my Walmart.com order... That's worrisome.

I can check my order status on their web page and it says processing & that it'll ship, but did anyone else not get a confirm? I thought perhaps my spam filter nabbed it but isn't showing anything...

[quote name='LaseK']Meh. People are just trying to re-create the whole PS2 experience.

I paid $560 after tax for a PS2 console (Candian money dollars), and ebayed it for $1200 USD. I went and bought two more PS2's, did the same thing but only got $900 a piece. My city had absolutely no shortage.

At the end of it, I had a PS2 with six or seven launch titles, two controllers, a memory card, and about 90 cans of Barq's, with cash to spare.[/QUOTE]

Well played! :D

I recieved my email confirmation from Wal-Mart. I also ordered one from Sams Club and then received an email saying that shipments are being delayed. I hope this doesn't happen with Wal-Mart.

[quote name='thebob101']I recieved my email confirmation from Wal-Mart. I also ordered one from Sams Club and then received an email saying that shipments are being delayed. I hope this doesn't happen with Wal-Mart.[/QUOTE]

Sams and Walmart are absolutely different companies. You have nothing to worry about.

[quote name='FrankieFiero']I'm still processing as well... I did get an order confirmation email though.[/QUOTE]

If you look back at Walmart.com, you'll notice that the 4192673 product is "Not Found". Also, on my purchase summary there is no link associated with the XBOX360 Premium system. I did get a confirmation email however, and it says processing, but I have a bad felling about this.

[quote name='masha']Sams and Walmart are absolutely different companies. You have nothing to worry about.[/QUOTE]

I would say they are basically the same companies. It seems that Sam's Club is probably the warehouse version of Walmart (Sam Walton -> Walmart).

[quote name='dcv2002']I would say they are basically the same companies. It seems that Sam's Club is probably the warehouse version of Walmart (Sam Walton -> Walmart).[/QUOTE]

They might have different management except at very top, but they're one company. I was just at a Sam's and saw the Walmart stock price hanging on their wall. ;)

[quote name='dcv2002']I would say they are basically the same companies. It seems that Sam's Club is probably the warehouse version of Walmart (Sam Walton -> Walmart).[/QUOTE]

Here the two stores are physically connected.

I called and asked them, (said I was checking on shipping rates), they said my order went through and that I should have my 360 no later than 11/30. We shall now play the waiting game.

Message on Wal-Mart's XBox 360 page:

We're sorry, but we've SOLD OUT of our initial launch quantity of Xbox 360 hardware. However, the Xbox 360 will be AVAILABLE IN WAL-MART STORES AT 12:00 AM on TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 22.

Sam's Club is owned by Wal-Mart if I am not mistaken so you are correct.

[quote name='shipwreck']Now it's time to see if the emails start going out telling you it's delayed. Sam's certainly set some precedence for this. Hopefully you guys get them though.[/QUOTE]

Yeah take it from me, I was hyped for a whole 2 days...

i just heard from sam's club that orders placed on 11/15 are being delayed. I was told that all orders placed on 10/24 (my order date) will ship on schedule on the 22nd. I would assume this is true for orders placed prior to mine also.

[quote name='italianstallion']haha, that core system at walmart is $300 for shipping.[/QUOTE]

.....as has been pointed out about 5 other times in this thread. But thanks.

NO YOU D*ck lick. YOU HAVE TO GET $300 shipping. FUk face!

The premium had an option for lower shipping, but the core doesnt. I hate prick F*cks like you that think you KNOW everything!

[quote name='gunm']Message on Wal-Mart's XBox 360 page:

We're sorry, but we've SOLD OUT of our initial launch quantity of Xbox 360 hardware. However, the Xbox 360 will be AVAILABLE IN WAL-MART STORES AT 12:00 AM on TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 22.[/QUOTE]

That's been up for weeks.

Yeah, I was wondering why it was like that even though they did end up putting non-bundle systems up today. Just wasn't sure what the rationale was for selling today's allocation that way--I can only guess it was to limit traffic to site (unlike CC--whoo).

[quote name='gunm']Yeah, I was wondering why it was like that even though they did end up putting non-bundle systems up today. Just wasn't sure what the rationale was for selling today's allocation that way--I can only guess it was to limit traffic to site (unlike CC--whoo).[/QUOTE]

I was in a walmart the other day and all the signs in-store said you were able to preorder it at Walmart.com. I guess the message on the website was to counteract all the traffic. They probably couldn't/wouldn't reprint all the signs when they realized how small their allocation became.

Walmart just called me to verify my order and the charges. I confirmed and they said they would be shipping. I looked at my order and they cancelled one of the two I ordered though. Looks like they are only doing 1 a piece. No biggie.

[quote name='mmn'].....as has been pointed out about 5 other times in this thread. But thanks.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, he's actually right. With the premium pack you could at least get $12.95 for standard shipping, the core will only allow $300.00 and $400.00 shipping.

[quote name='EnsignGarak']My order says to expect receipt between Wednesday, 11/23 and Wednesday, 11/30.[/QUOTE]

Well, I'm now a bit concerned. Just checked my order page at WalMart.com, and the "will arrive between" dates have changed to Thursday, 11/24 and Thursday, 12/01.

Further, I called in to speak to a CS rep about it. She informed me that the 24-48 hours it takes them to process an order doesn't include Saturdays, so I suppose there's a chance I won't know the "real" status of the order when Monday midnight rolls around.

So it goes.

[quote name='secretvampire']Walmart just called me to verify my order and the charges. I confirmed and they said they would be shipping. I looked at my order and they cancelled one of the two I ordered though. Looks like they are only doing 1 a piece. No biggie.[/QUOTE]

Just got an email to see both of my 360s were cancelled with no explaination. I hope other's have success.

[quote name='EnsignGarak']Well, I'm now a bit concerned. Just checked my order page at WalMart.com, and the "will arrive between" dates have changed to Thursday, 11/24 and Thursday, 12/01.

Further, I called in to speak to a CS rep about it. She informed me that the 24-48 hours it takes them to process an order doesn't include Saturdays, so I suppose there's a chance I won't know the "real" status of the order when Monday midnight rolls around.

So it goes.[/QUOTE]

The dates on my order also changed to 11/24 to 12/01.

I got a call from my local bank about 4:30 central time today about a purchase (I made) of $439 that was made earlier today (approx. 5 hours earlier). Apparently the transaction showed up on their fraud report! Hmm...not sure if this is good news or bad news...

Thinking it over, maybe its good news cause walmart is procedding with my order?
I have bought many things online (expensive too) and never got a call like this.

Also, my ship dates have been altered to 11/23 - 12/01 also.

[quote name='Snoozer']I got a call from my local bank about 4:30 central time today about a purchase (I made) of $439 that was made earlier today (approx. 5 hours earlier). Apparently the transaction showed up on their fraud report! Hmm...not sure if this is good news or bad news...

Thinking it over, maybe its good news cause walmart is procedding with my order?
I have bought many things online (expensive too) and never got a call like this.

Also, my ship dates have been altered to 11/23 - 12/01 also.[/QUOTE]

I'd say that is a good sign. Same thing happened to me once when I had a random bigger purchase.

That would mean that Wal-Mart is going ahead with the charge which would mean they intend to ship . . .

My credit card is also 'in process' credit limit is lower although it has 'cleared'. No biggie on the change of shipment though, more realistic as nothing will ship on the 24 anyway so moving it from 'between 23 and 30' to between the 24 and 1 just reflects the reality of the thanksgiving holiday.

[quote name='Mr.Answer']My credit card is also 'in process' credit limit is lower although it has 'cleared'.[/QUOTE]

Good tip on checking the credit card transactions. Mine hasn't processed yet, and I placed my order within about 15 minutes of the thread appearing here on Cheap Ass Gamer. Mr. Answer, how early did you place your order today?

So, why is everyone jumping to get one anyways? I mean! Give it a year and the price will definitely be down and you'll have better games to use the technology. The ones that are jumping on this, will you also be hopping for the PS3???

I was one of the first people to place an order and I was cancelled also. Oh well, guess I will to buy the 360 next year when the inventory is better.

[quote name='dougeetx']So, why is everyone jumping to get one anyways? I mean! Give it a year and the price will definitely be down and you'll have better games to use the technology. The ones that are jumping on this, will you also be hopping for the PS3???[/QUOTE]

Yup, and the Revolution.

I got the order confirmation saying its processing, and they charged my credit card already for the amount of $440. I ordered this morning at around 8:30am.

I got the order confirmation saying its processing, and they already charged my credit card for $437.65. I ordered this morning at 7:33am pacific time. (10:33am Eastern - My time zone.)

My order is still being processed and I have no received a cancellation e-mail yet. Crossing my fingers. I ordered it within 5-10 minutes of it being posted on the Gaming-Age forums this morning.

I got the kiss of death cancellation email as well . . . just as well, I just wanted to sell it on ebay.

I ordered very late in the deal . . . about noon CST

Ordered at about 11:30 AM EST this morning and everything is still going through on my end. Haven't received the cancellation as of yet and my card was charged.

Just for the sake of curiosity I checked my order on WalMart.com and it doesn't say cancelled but processing. Maybe it's just delay or I'm still processing. Who knows, I wish there would be a definitive answer about this.

For those of us who are still "processing", I thought I'd share a past experience about Walmart.com's ordering system. At the time it was frustrating for me, but ATM I think it's probably good news for us.

Last year I bought a computer armoire from their website. It sat in processing for about 4 days despite being in stock, "usually ship in 24 hours" or whatever. I got fed up and went into my order status and just cancelled it, then went to a B&M store and picked one off the shelf. Then when I came home, my wife was directing the UPS guy as to where to put our Walmart.com armoire!

Long story short, if your order stays in processing, it may have already shipped because I don't believe they're always good about updating their system. Our orders may very well have shipped today. Especially if they have this huge volume of orders coming in, I'm sure they're more concerned in shipping them out than updating their system.

Hope this helps in some small way...

[quote name='orphicblue']For those of us who are still "processing", I thought I'd share a past experience about Walmart.com's ordering system. At the time it was frustrating for me, but ATM I think it's probably good news for us.

Last year I bought a computer armoire from their website. It sat in processing for about 4 days despite being in stock, "usually ship in 24 hours" or whatever. I got fed up and went into my order status and just cancelled it, then went to a B&M store and picked one off the shelf. Then when I came home, my wife was directing the UPS guy as to where to put our Walmart.com armoire!

Long story short, if your order stays in processing, it may have already shipped because I don't believe they're always good about updating their system. Our orders may very well have shipped today. Especially if they have this huge volume of orders coming in, I'm sure they're more concerned in shipping them out than updating their system.

Hope this helps in some small way...[/QUOTE]

Crossing my fingers that I get it

bread's done
Back