[OOS] Xbox 360 Premium Systems (no bundle) in stock at walmart.com

For the people who have had thier orders cancelled, what time did you order your system? Make sure you put it in Pacific time so we can figure out approximately where the cut off time was. Mine was ordered at 7:33am pacific time and I haven't received a cancellation e-mail. Still have my confirmation and processing on walmart.com. My credit card was also charged way earlier in the day for it. So I am hoping and praying that mine goes through.

I ordered two separately, and received an email indicating that the first order was cancelled. The second is still processing for now.

Cancelled mine. I Ordered at 10:17am Pacific.

Curiously though, when I checked the order status on Walmart.com, it still lists it as “processing."

[quote name='orphicblue']For those of us who are still "processing", I thought I'd share a past experience about Walmart.com's ordering system. At the time it was frustrating for me, but ATM I think it's probably good news for us.

Last year I bought a computer armoire from their website. It sat in processing for about 4 days despite being in stock, "usually ship in 24 hours" or whatever. I got fed up and went into my order status and just cancelled it, then went to a B&M store and picked one off the shelf. Then when I came home, my wife was directing the UPS guy as to where to put our Walmart.com armoire!
[/QUOTE]

Did you get that armoire for free then? Just curious, because that was pretty easy to do back in the earlier web days of the '90s. I never like doing it but my buddy got a $300 stereo for free because he canceled his ordered and a couple hours later a stereo shows up.

Nabbed mine at 08:37 AM and I haven't been cancelled. Also, still showing "Processing" and arrival date of between the 24th and first.

Just got off the phone with Walmart and after lying to me about the canceled order i called my bank and they placed a "hold" on the money for the order and when i called back about it they told me that the hold will not be released on the money until 72 hrs from Monday so watch out

Also, samsclub.com has there bundle up again. It the $449 bundle with the extra wireless controller and plugncharge thing. However, it won't ship until 12/15/05.

[quote name='oxidative']Did you get that armoire for free then? Just curious, because that was pretty easy to do back in the earlier web days of the '90s. I never like doing it but my buddy got a $300 stereo for free because he canceled his ordered and a couple hours later a stereo shows up.[/QUOTE]

Nope :( They had charged my card shortly after I placed the order.

Much like what happened with the 360 order :)

Wal-Mart just cancelled my order. This is BS, isn't there something we can do about it. How can they advertise something and then just cancel with no penalty. They SUCK!

I just checked the site and it still says there are 360s (online only). I don't get it. Cancelled my order, but still have orders??????

[quote name='thebob101']I just checked the site and it still says there are 360s (online only). I don't get it. Cancelled my order, but still have orders??????[/QUOTE]

And shipping is $400, no matter what option you choose...

Yeah, anyone noticed that it's back online, but a 400 dollar shipping charge no matter what after all our orders got cancelled?

Anyone else find that BEYOND sketchy?

[quote name='alive741']Yeah, anyone noticed that it's back online, but a 400 dollar shipping charge no matter what after all our orders got cancelled?

Anyone else find that BEYOND sketchy?[/QUOTE]

Well, I just called WM.com and the CSR said the $400 shipping cost is the correct price. Either they are having technical problems (as in, we were not suppose to order the system by itself) or they have us customers by the b-a-l-l-s.

Personally, I think this is what happened:

Customers who bought the 360 bundles at WM.com (way back) looked at their order history and saw a link to each item available in their bundle. There was a link to the system itself in their order history and that's what was spread around...something the masses wasn't suppose to see since it's not in their search engine. Just a theory...

I'm guessing this is supposed to go up on Tuesday or Monday, so they just put it up with 400$ shipping to make sure none of us bought it. It also might be why if you search for "xbox premium" and OOS unit comes up, but on that link its in stock.

[quote name='danh920']I cannot check my email at work. What does the subject line of the cancellation emails say?[/QUOTE]

Mine was: Walmart.com Order 2677105738422 Status

[quote name='rockhero']Mine was: Walmart.com Order 2677105738422 Status[/QUOTE]

ugh, that sucks

What time did the email come at? Mine came at 8:05pm

Hey, good news is that they got the premium system back in stock! Bad news: Shipping is $400?? Yeah what the hell... i guess it's a mistake

While we are on the subject of Walmart orders...

My bundle that I ordered back in September was shipped yesterday. I picked standard shipping ($16) and it's scheduled to be delivered on Nov. 22nd! I guess I'm the only one have a good experience with WM.

Just checked my status page, its still processing, but heres whats interesting, the product page is back, link was dissabled last night and my ship dates have changed from 11/22-11/30 to 11/24-12/1. So maybe i will get one, maybe

Hey guys,

I just called up customer service for walmart. I also got the cancellation notice through email, but it told me on the walmart webpage that its still processing. So, I called em up, and the CSR told me that because microsoft gave walmart different information, it screwed up their ordering system. Just to verify, I asked, so am I getting an xbox, and he said yes, its still good and that I will be receiving it before the 1st of december. If you are worried as was I, give walmart a call, they will clear it up.

Oh, and about the shipping, I called them up yesterday as well, and they said that the 400 dollar shipping was a mistake, just call them to verify that
Fox

I just called Wal-Mart and CS rep told me that the distribution center had cancelled my order because they were out of stock and the web site is a mistake. They said no one should be able to order them. She said my CC would be refunded.

[quote name='thebob101']I just called Wal-Mart and CS rep told me that the distribution center had cancelled my order because they were out of stock and the web site is a mistake. They said no one should be able to order them. She said my CC would be refunded.[/QUOTE]

you were charged? Walmart.com doesnt charge you until the product ships, I would raise a super fit I were you. Here is the policy straight frome the site:

When is my order charged?
If you pay by credit card, you are not charged for items until we ship them. If some items in your order must be shipped separately, there may be multiple charges on your credit card statement, one for each shipment. We do not charge extra for split shipments.

So its now morning 11:15 Eastern to be close to exact. Order still processing, no cancellation e-mail. So things are still looking good. I'm not holding my breathe though until it ships.

[quote name='foxout']Hey guys,

I just called up customer service for walmart. I also got the cancellation notice through email, but it told me on the walmart webpage that its still processing. So, I called em up, and the CSR told me that because microsoft gave walmart different information, it screwed up their ordering system. Just to verify, I asked, so am I getting an xbox, and he said yes, its still good and that I will be receiving it before the 1st of december. If you are worried as was I, give walmart a call, they will clear it up.

Oh, and about the shipping, I called them up yesterday as well, and they said that the 400 dollar shipping was a mistake, just call them to verify that
Fox[/QUOTE]

I'm in the same situation as you (received email, but still shows processing on the site). Thanks for checking. Maybe there's some hope yet.

[quote name='wildnuts02']While we are on the subject of Walmart orders...

My bundle that I ordered back in September was shipped yesterday. I picked standard shipping ($16) and it's scheduled to be delivered on Nov. 22nd! I guess I'm the only one have a good experience with WM.[/QUOTE]

I'm the opposite I paid for overnight and it says it won't be here until between the 23rd and 30th.

[quote name='gkrykewy']I'm in the same situation as you (received email, but still shows processing on the site). Thanks for checking. Maybe there's some hope yet.[/QUOTE]

I'm in the same situation as you guys. Hopefulyl it works out.

[quote name='foxout']Hey guys,

Fox[/QUOTE]

Wait, have you noticed that the option to cancel is no longer available on for the order still shown to be processing? At least that's the case for mine. I'm thinking this is a bad sign.

If you get cancelled - call 1.800.WalMart and throw a fit - tell them you were getting it for your kids for Christmas and you cancelled your pre-order at EBGames (or such) when you placed the order on WalMart.com, etc., etc...

It's Wal-Mart we're talking about - there's a good chance you'll be able to get one.. ;)

[quote name='mmercer13']I'm the opposite I paid for overnight and it says it won't be here until between the 23rd and 30th.[/QUOTE]

check it again bro. i think there is a good chance yours shipped already. mine said 11/23-11/30 too but if you check your order at wm.com they give you the tracking info after it ships. the UPS website says mine will be there on the 22nd.

If yours hasn't shipped yet, it might be because you got overnight and they can't break the street date. Thus, it'll be shipped monday and you'll get it tues the 22nd. you'll be fine but it is kind of a waste since you paid extra for shipping.

[quote name='gkrykewy']Wait, have you noticed that the option to cancel is no longer available on for the order still shown to be processing? At least that's the case for mine. I'm thinking this is a bad sign.[/QUOTE]

It's the same for me and I actually think this might be a good sign. This could indicate that the item is in stock and in the process of being packed for shipping. The "cancel" option may only be available up until the time your credit card actually gets charged which could be the case in this situation.

I tried to cancel my bundle and order just the system. It only canceled part of my bundle so the controller, play and charge, and system already shipped. PLUS the order I did for jus the system shipped. One minute you don't have any and the next you have 2 in transit.

[quote name='mmercer13']I tried to cancel my bundle and order just the system. It only canceled part of my bundle so the controller, play and charge, and system already shipped. PLUS the order I did for jus the system shipped. One minute you don't have any and the next you have 2 in transit.[/QUOTE]

say what :\

[quote name='Hellacious']So its now morning 11:15 Eastern to be close to exact. Order still processing, no cancellation e-mail. So things are still looking good. I'm not holding my breathe though until it ships.[/QUOTE]

I'm in the same camp as many others today. Now, it's about 1pm Eastern Time, and:

- No cancellation E-mail (yet);
- Order still shows as "Processing" on WM.com;
- No indication that my credit card has yet been charged; and
- an amount of my available credit greater than the cost of the product is "unavailable", hopefully because WM.com has it "reserved" for this shipment.

Also, I saw someone mention that the "Cancel Order" button was no longer available when they check their order. My page looks like that too - The one that is returned when you plug in only your Order Number. However, if I actually sign in to my account to view the details of the order, the "Cancel Order" button does still appear on that page.

bread's done
Back