OTT Expert Analysis: How the Rangers choked away another World Series

So any PC, no matter how old and/or slow, can run Battlefield 3 with the same site distance, detail, etc? How about running it in VMWare Fusion on a Mac mini? ;)

I can't wait to throw together a new pc for battlefield but I am not going to buy outdated hardware. fucking until needs to get their shit together with ivy bridge.

299599_281185531912329_115625068468377_927200_25150632_n.jpg

Retro lancer? Meh.

Hey guys, I'm looking for a monitor as a second screen. I'm mostly going to use it so display documents while I write. I'm looking for about 19 or 20" and preferably with an HDMI port. I'd also like it to be ~$100.

Does anyone have suggestions?

[quote name='TheRock88']What is up with CAG these past couple of days? Seems like every day around noon time PST it's always slow.[/QUOTE]

Agreed...I have a dickens of a time trying to post. Have to reload like 3 times.

Is EA/Origin down? I keep trying to sign up for an Origin account to sign up for the Battlefield 3 battle feed but I keep getting a 'connection reset' webpage.

I wish CAG didn't run like absolute shit in Chrome. It's one of the only sites that causes the browser to freeze and makes it hard to do anything here.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I wish CAG didn't run like absolute shit in Chrome. It's one of the only sites that causes the browser to freeze and makes it hard to do anything here.[/QUOTE]
I know, it freezes and pauses all the time. Always on the Xbox gamer card loading for some reason. Other browsers handle it fine

[quote name='dallow']I know, it freezes and pauses all the time. Always on the Xbox gamer card loading for some reason. Other browsers handle it fine[/QUOTE]

Also when you try to enlarge the pictures, they shrink for some reason..

Ok, so I have to ask, is Battlefield 3 just as shitty as the demo or better?

Can't wait to get Batmang. The first one played on my OCD with all its collectibles but I'm going to try to ignore that this time.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Ok, so I have to ask, is Battlefield 3 just as shitty as the demo or better?

Can't wait to get Batmang. The first one played on my OCD with all its collectibles but I'm going to try to ignore that this time.[/QUOTE]

The collectibles are better integrated and more fun to get. I still couldn't go for all of them but I did go for a lot of them.

Fuckin hell and here I though I was fuckin done with overtime. Still, be an extra $240 in my hands in two weeks. Pay for Uncharted with that shit. But fuck do I need a promotion.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I wish CAG didn't run like absolute shit in Chrome. It's one of the only sites that causes the browser to freeze and makes it hard to do anything here.[/QUOTE]

You jinxed me: CAG & SD are both running like shit on chrome today.

Holy, S!

Now is the time of day that CAG runs like garbage. I have just spent the last 12 minutes hitting refresh, opening and closing CAG, clicking threads, etc. just to be able to post. And this is on IE8.

Seriously, Cheapy...If I click on a few referal links, do you think you can get a few more hamsters to run on the wheels behind the scenes? Maybe upgrade to Gerbils?

Now I forgot what I really wanted to post...damnit!

CAG stinks in general. I haven't had many problems, though, with Chrome. I have the Mac version. Maybe it's somehow different?

Dammit, all the old cellphones I have laying around here now have zero trade in value at Best Buy. Arg, I lost about $80 in credit!

And what the hell is with these "Token has expired" errors when posting? It only seems to happen in the OTT threads for me.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Really? I get the front page fine. It's the user control panel and individual threads that fail me in Cr.[/QUOTE]

This.

Also, Cheapy tweeted that one of the CAG servers...how did he technically put it..."Sh*t the Bed".

[quote name='munch']Who actually goes to the front page of CAG?[/QUOTE]

I usually start at the blogs (which lately aren't worth reading) and then go to the Lifestyle & Off Topic forums. (It's second on my Most Popular Sites tab)

I don't think I'd even watch the Green Lantern movie for free. 2 hours of my life wasted? And I'm actually a fan who can name all 4 (or 5) Earth Green Lanterns.

Well damn, iTunes 32 bit won't install on Windows XP 64 bit and the 64 bit iTunes does not support Windows XP 64 bit. And now that I own an Apple product (iPod Nano) I sort of want a damn iPhone as I am tired of my crummy little flip phone that I have had for four years or so now.

[quote name='Eviltude']Anyone know of any cool podcasts I should check out? Too much time at work with nothing to do.[/QUOTE]

CAGcast, IGN Game Scoop, Podcast Beyond, Giant Bomb and anything Ricky Gervais .. Guides To; Podcast series; XFM Radio shows.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']How's that Touch treating you? Well I hope![/QUOTE]
It's putting in work. I almost got an IPhone but decided I would only use the internet portion when I was home, which is the only place i go aside from work at the moment and just stuck with the touch. Thanks again!

And I've yet to watch Winged Migration.

[quote name='Maklershed']CAGcast, IGN Game Scoop, Podcast Beyond, Giant Bomb and anything Ricky Gervais .. Guides To; Podcast series; XFM Radio shows.[/QUOTE]

Did you just seriously recommend the CAGcast? I hope you're joking.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I'm still playing the field.

Though sometimes the field plays me.[/QUOTE]

In Soviet Russia, the ... oh wait.:cry:

[quote name='Eviltude']It's putting in work. I almost got an IPhone but decided I would only use the internet portion when I was home, which is the only place i go aside from work at the moment and just stuck with the touch. Thanks again!

And I've yet to watch Winged Migration.

[/QUOTE]

Ha, don't bother, it sucks.

[quote name='Eviltude']Anyone know of any cool podcasts I should check out? Too much time at work with nothing to do.[/QUOTE]

My buddy (film school graduate) and I recently started a podcast over at my site, down in my sig line. It's essentially a "society and culture" podcast, where we banter about various news topics that we deem worthy of ranting. That, and promote our own evil agendas....:applause:

We just recently got back from a paranormal conference, where we went in with an open mind, video camera, mic, and conducted interviews with several of the bigger names there. Check it out, if you get a chance! We could use the feedback! Same goes for everyone else! Any negative feedback that I can throw in my co-host's face will be greatly appreciated!

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Ten minutes into watching this south park and its been awesome.[/QUOTE]

Excellent. I'm watching via SouthParkStudios.com now and love how it starts off.

bread's done
Back