OTT Expert Analysis: How the Rangers choked away another World Series

[quote name='Dkellar']Excellent. I'm watching via SouthParkStudios.com now and love how it starts off.[/QUOTE]
Can you watch them as they air now? I thought they were embargoed/delayed . . etc. for some time before hitting the streaming site?

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Can you watch them as they air now? I thought they were embargoed/delayed . . etc. for some time before hitting the streaming site?[/QUOTE]

Most of them are for awhile, but you can watch them after they air for the next week, I think.

Target's B2G1F starts the 30th, and I has a $25 GC. I was thinking Rage, Arkham, and Uncharted 3 . . . but I am afraid stock will be gone for the other titles I want.

. . . and fuck it all if I don't have a virus/malware infection. None of my anti-malware anti-virus programs are able to update. I went to do a direct DL and damn if all their sites weren't blocked.

[quote name='seanr1221']I'm 25.[/QUOTE]

Happy B-Day!!!!

___

H3ll...did you try Microsoft Security Essentials? I had a problem with my McAfee due to my son downloading some questionable content, and MSE fixed that right up. It was able to free my system enough that I could d/l Malwarebytes and do a full scan.

Having a nice day today. Also got a nice cheap watch to test out, and I like the feel of it, so now I'm going to buy the more expensive watch.

Happy Birthday!
It's actually my mom's birthday today too. I need to call her when I take a break. Thanks for reminding me. :oops:

Happy Birfday!

[quote name='Number83']
H3ll...did you try Microsoft Security Essentials? I had a problem with my McAfee due to my son downloading some questionable content, and MSE fixed that right up. It was able to free my system enough that I could d/l Malwarebytes and do a full scan.[/QUOTE]

I started shutting down all suspicious stuff in task manager and managed to get a new version of malwarebytes installed, doing a full system scan now. This is the first time I've had avast get bypassed.

I love changing my passwords, everywhere, all the time. Damn it.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Can you watch them as they air now? I thought they were embargoed/delayed . . etc. for some time before hitting the streaming site?[/QUOTE]

You can watch this weeks episode online until the next one airs. After that you have to wait a month or so till it is available again.

Ha, that's funny. I turned 25 on Tuesday. And, on top of that, my step-dad's daughter had her baby on Tuesday as well. If I remember right, it weighed 11 lbs.

Jesus Christ, so I jumped on a computer today that didnt have adblock installed. I am extremely surprised at the amount of ads on even on all my favorite websites. I wouldnt be able to visit them if I had to scroll past them all on a day to day basis.

[quote name='Chika']Happy birthday Mak![/QUOTE]

You remembered my birthday?
image.php

[quote name='Maklershed']You remembered my birthday?
image.php
[/QUOTE]

Maybe next year I'll remember to make you a cake. Or cookies. Or a cookie-cake.

At least Arkham has NGP which gives a decent reason to play a second time. Playing the SAME game again would be bullshit, but the extra challenge is nice.

[quote name='Number83']Wait, Cakes can be in cookie form now?!?!?!

/headasplodes[/QUOTE]

I was gonna say that. Never heard of this concept before but now I can't continue living without eating a hat box sized chocolate chip cookie.

Stayed overnight at the mom's last night and had a good time tonight. Went trick or treating with the niece and nephew. Plus I got news Wednesday that my younger sister might be pregnant. Crazy shit. Be interesting how that goes considering how her and her boyfriend seem to always be fighting.

On an unrelated note, got home just before the 9th inning tonight. Just in time as that was some crazy baseball. Holy hell.

[quote name='Number83']Happy B-Day!!!!
[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

[quote name='dallow']
Happy Birthday!
[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Happy Birfday!
[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

[quote name='Maklershed']Someone is gonna need to talk Dr Mario Kart down from the ledge.[/QUOTE]

THANKS!

[quote name='Lyricsborn']Happy B-day Sean.[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

[quote name='flowery']Happy Birthday sean and many happy returns.
[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

[quote name='dallow']oh crap! i forgot to call my mom[/QUOTE]

She was busy anyway.

[quote name='Chika']Happy birthday Mak!

(and Sean)[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

[quote name='Wolve11']Happy birthday Sean[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Message me sometime and update me on that situation, ok?

Going to an arcade auction early in the morning tomorrow. It will be interesting to see what they have this time. I can't afford to buy anything though...

[quote name='Maklershed']Local weather (WGAL) says 2-6 inches of snow here in PA tomorrow! :whee:[/QUOTE]

:whee:

Will be fun watching Number85 cheerlead in all of that!!!

[quote name='Maklershed']Local weather (WGAL) says 2-6 inches of snow here in PA tomorrow! :whee:[/QUOTE]

Local weather for NYC Metro Area is saying 6-12".... I'd complain, but I'm a girl and it's kind of hypercritical to complain about 6-12". :hot:

[quote name='2DMention']Going to an arcade auction early in the morning tomorrow. It will be interesting to see what they have this time. I can't afford to buy anything though...[/QUOTE]

I've always wanted to own a Punch-Out, Star Wars and Rastan cabinet.

[quote name='Chika']Local weather for NYC Metro Area is saying 6-12".... I'd complain, but I'm a girl and it's kind of hypercritical to complain about 6-12". :hot:[/QUOTE]

oh-snap-you-activated-the-trap-card.jpg

bread's done
Back