OTT is Dead. OTT Remains Dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess with how bitter he would be, it would make sense. Plus all their actions being out in the public would make him a significant target.

Ended up going with a Red 2013 Kia Rio EX (with convience package).
Pretty nice car, and I'm glad we really didnt have to pay extra for all the options we got. (Back up camera, power folding rear view mirrors, etc.)

We now own 2 Kia's. I guess that's our brand.

If I keep my 360 hard drive and sell my 360, all of my DLC and stuff would work on another box as long as I'm signed into Live, right?

Everything is tied to your live account so you don't lose your content. For offline play, you can transfer the license to a new box once a year.

Still seems like morning to me.

It seems like I'm going to have to play through Lego Lord of the Rings once, and then back again in free play with all the characters to unlock everything. (Don't quite seem to have the right characters to unlock as you go, like in some previous lego games)
There's no hub world in this lego game either.
Maybe i'll just stick to the story and not worry about all the collectibles.

Dg10.jpg

It didn't seem like this would be a bad thunderstorm, but I guess it was after nearly two hours without power. Had enough times where I'd turn everything back on, sit down, and the power went off, so I just sat in the dark playing Vita until it came back on for more than ten minutes.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Bought The Walking Dead and Scribblenauts on steam. They sure know how to put on a sale. Also picked up AOEIIHD[/QUOTE]

I hope the next steam sale kicks ass. fucking people on CAG have been shitting all over Steam's prices recently. That CAG trade thread is pretty fucking awesome.

I have a minor addiction to these Strawberry & Creme Pies they have at McDonald's. It's like a beefed up Pop Tart.

I pre-order Blood Dragon, and then find out AMD is giving it for free to people who bought 7950/7970 codes. Son of a bitch.

Anyone have a recommendation for antennas? Looking to cut the cable and need to find either indoor or outdoor antenna's worth getting.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Anyone have a recommendation for antennas? Looking to cut the cable and need to find either indoor or outdoor antenna's worth getting.[/QUOTE]

I just got a cheap one from wal mart and it's fine. Everything is crystal clear.

If I could go back in time and see one band in concert just one time it would be Queen with Freddie Mercury. That dude had chops!

[quote name='Rocko']Upgraded to a 3DS XL. Didn't think I needed it, but it's so much better.[/QUOTE]

Tempted to get a 3DS (non XL?) now that they've dropped in price some and we have some extra cash. But, I $40 per game? And I still have about a years worth of RPGS to go through on my :psp:

[quote name='Number83']If I could go back in time and see one band in concert just one time it would be Queen with Freddie Mercury. That dude had chops![/QUOTE]

I got heavily into Queen around the time Wayne's World came out. 92?
The live album at Wembley Stadium is incredible. He engages in a sing along with the entire stadium.

[quote name='eldergamer']Tempted to get a 3DS (non XL?) now that they've dropped in price some and we have some extra cash. But, I $40 per game? And I still have about a years worth of RPGS to go through on my :psp:[/QUOTE]

You should really get an XL. Only $30 more (170 vs. 200). Screens are much bigger and it's more comfortable if you have larger hands. At least try to find a 3DS and an XL demo unit somewhere to see for yourself.

I have a launch 3DS and I think it's too small and has small battery life. I bought a Nyko battery extender to make it last at least 5 hours in one sitting, but regardless I would rather much have an XL.

[quote name='ced']I have a minor addiction to these Strawberry & Creme Pies they have at McDonald's. It's like a beefed up Pop Tart.[/QUOTE]

Mmm beef pop tarts.

If we have to go to the mall tonight, I want to go to the mall that's 45 minutes away so I can eat at the Bombay Express in the food court. (It's like Panda Express, but with Indian food. I never get good, spicy curry at home.)

Happy Saturday, OTT.

Listening to the Kids play Kinect Sports in the living room, instead of playing real sports outside has me slightly confuzzled.

We're just watching Kids shows, eating pizza and dancing to Talking Heads.

I should take them all outside but that's too much work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back