OTT is Dead. OTT Remains Dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='darthbudge']I haven't posted but I've been around. I have been busy doing clinicals on the ambulance and in the hospital. Plus I got super sick and spent most of this weekend pissing out my ass.

Mentally, I am alright. I know it sounds bad, but I guess I am so desensitized and that just not a lot of stuff bothers me anymore. I knew two of the guys that died, but I didn't know them very well so I guess it didn't hit me all that hard.[/QUOTE]

Keep yourself safe man, sounds like you're doing fine. (except for that pissing part)

I sold Ni No Kuni to a guy, used delivery confirmation, and it got lost in the mail, and had to take a bath on it. Paypal found it in the buyers favor. Lesson learned: Get insurance on anything over $20.

Made it through yesterday with sub-6 hours of sleep. Only was tempted to beat the kids after they
1. Were painting with the baby's A&D on the floor.
2. Digging for treasure and making mud pies in the one tiny section of the yard that doesn't have grass.

At least I can escape to work. I understand why the wife's in such a hurry to finish her nursing degree and get out of here...

This was a rather heartwarming story on the news last night about window washers at the local children's hospital dressed up as super heroes.

734025_615142861847751_539285517_n.jpg

I've actually calmed my nerd rage enough that I didnt feel the need to write a letter pointing out that (in Comic Book Guy voice) "The flash's power is super speed, he would not be involved in climbing buildings. Thank you."

http://www.kgw.com/lifestyle/making...for-hospitalized-Portland-kids-204381031.html

[quote name='JimmieMac']If you were to tell the story now nobody would ever believe that the OTT was once a hot bed of action.[/QUOTE]

That was a lifetime ago, slab.

Do you remember when the OTT was threatened with closure, becuase of the activity it would slow down the rest of the site? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

[quote name='JimmieMac']If you were to tell the story now nobody would ever believe that the OTT was once a hot bed of action.[/QUOTE]

And an appearance by JimmieMac would have pushed the OTT to the limit and them some on a good afternoon!

Over two days to make it past one page? I think the GTT goes through like 3 complete threads in that time frame.

Did March for Babies walk today. Was only the short 3 mile instead of the usual 6 mile.

I'll cross post and double post to keep things moving.

It took a month to give me an interview for an internal application.
It's not even a change in position. Just a different shift and different hospital.
Management moves slooooowwwwww.

[quote name='eldergamer']I'll cross post and double post to keep things moving.

It took a month to give me an interview for an internal application.
It's not even a change in position. Just a different shift and different hospital.
Management moves slooooowwwwww.[/QUOTE]

Why in the world did it take so long for an internal application? Lots of candidates? HR doesn't like you? Or just lazy?

[quote name='craven_fiend']Why in the world did it take so long for an internal application? Lots of candidates? HR doesn't like you? Or just lazy?[/QUOTE]

All 3 perhaps? I said when I applied for the position that I wasn't interested unless they would upgrade it to full time. (I'm full time now already). Perhaps after weeding through everyone else they're willing to upgrade?

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I need to create a first persion shooter titled "Call of the Ghost: Warfighters Battlefield"[/QUOTE]

Make it "xXCall of the Ghost: Warfighters Battlefield 420Xx" and you've got your target audience in the bag.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I need to create a first persion shooter titled "Call of the Ghost: Warfighters Battlefield"[/QUOTE]

Create a Limited Collectors Edition and I'll buy it and not open it.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Going through Arrested Development again to get ready for the new season in a few weeks. Carl Weathers is my favorite part of S1.[/QUOTE]

Maybe now I won't have the problem I did when I watched it live. I'd miss a few weeks here or there and then when I'd come back to watch it, I'd just feel lost.
"I know that's some sort of reference to something earlier, but I can't remember. That should be funny if only I recalled what the joke's about."

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Going through Arrested Development again to get ready for the new season in a few weeks. Carl Weathers is my favorite part of S1.[/QUOTE]

You see the preview for the new season? It is pretty good.

Pretty much finished off Lego: LOTR. Could go back and do free play for the levels. Pick up an easy Platinum Trophy. Or I might just move on. The game got more enjoyable once you unlocked more.

I'm afraid that the new seasons will just be a bunch of references to old episodes trying to placate old fans and not be fresh. I really hope I'm wrong.

If you're on vacation and you buy too much shit that won't fit in your luggage, what return address do you put if you ship it home?

This is a legitimate question, not a Seinfeld bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='munch']I'm afraid that the new seasons will just be a bunch of references to old episodes trying to placate old fans and not be fresh. I really hope I'm wrong.[/QUOTE]

I have hope because they brought everyone back and they have been kicking around ideas for a few years.

Started playing Dark Souls and boy am I lost. Borrowed it from a friend who has had it for a while so I ask for help only to find out he's never even beaten it.

I'm going to start to try to sync up and organize all of my accounts too.

Morning, OTT.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']If you're on vacation and you buy too much shit that won't fit in your luggage, what return address do you put if you ship it home?

This is a legitimate question, not a Seinfeld bit.[/QUOTE]

A close family relative.

A pen pal and I (Yes, I am old) used to send letters to each other by switching the return address and sender address...because back then 15 cents to send a letter was expensive!

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I'm not getting enough praise for my COD score.[/QUOTE]

Atta Guy!

[quote name='pitfallharry219']If you're on vacation and you buy too much shit that won't fit in your luggage, what return address do you put if you ship it home?

This is a legitimate question, not a Seinfeld bit.[/QUOTE]

Use the same address for both. Or your workplace address (c/o: You). Or a family member's address.

[quote name='Fallen_Shadow94']I printed it out and put it on the fridge.[/QUOTE]

This I like.

Should be in the 80s by the end of the week. 80s I can stand. Anything above 90, I cannot.

Brake gets so pissed when you talk about his love of ICP. I swear he used to want to come through the mic and stab me when I talked about his love of the greatest rap group ever.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Kotaku said there is a juggalo in GTA 5. Brake has already declared it GOTY.[/QUOTE]
It's in the trailer for the redneck drug dealer.

Started cleaning and found an old speaker so I hollowed it out and now have no idea what to do with the magnet that was in it.

Today was a good day to go out in the mid 70's to bad im stuck cleaning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back