OTT is Dead. OTT Remains Dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Maklershed']So fellas, what's the word on Blood Dragon? Worth $15?[/QUOTE]

I hate the crap out of it.

Son of a bitch, my LG MBP Retina is ghosting now. I've had it for 10 months so I figured I was in the clear, but I guess not. :|

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Thinking about buying a Nook HD+. A 9 inch 1080p tablet for 180 is a pretty good deal. They just put the play store on there too so the eco-system is no longer restricted.[/QUOTE]

I'm glad you said that. I didn't even know about it.

I'm on the fence about getting my mother a Kindle HD Fire for $180 for Mothers day. It wouldn't be my choice but she would like the simplicity of Amazon I think.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I'm glad you said that. I didn't even know about it.

I'm on the fence about getting my mother a Kindle HD Fire for $180 for Mothers day. It wouldn't be my choice but she would like the simplicity of Amazon I think.[/QUOTE]

I set mine up yesterday and I am really satisfied with it as a product. I would recommend going to a store and comparing the two, as I don't think the Fire HD can compete against the HD+ at the same price.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I set mine up yesterday and I am really satisfied with it as a product. I would recommend going to a store and comparing the two, as I don't think the Fire HD can compete against the HD+ at the same price.[/QUOTE]

Well, when it comes to my mother, she has a kindle, she has amazon prime, she will only use it for videos and maybe some reading and a few apps. it's probably more of a fit for her.

But I will go look at the nook tomorrow at BB for me. I didn't realize it was on sale. $200 for a HD 9 inch tablet with 32 mb seems reasonable. And they just released Marvel Unlimited for android tablets so I'd like to try that.

Sis you get the 16 gb version or the 32. if you got the 16 do you feel you have enough space. I have a 32 Gb I[hone and with apps and stuff I used 75% of that. I'm thinking with a Tablet you would want at least 32.

Also, if I buy it at BB I get BB space bucks. And I have a $10 rewards cert too.

Glad I didn't go to work today. The highway is shutdown due to a crashed tractor trailer. I probably would've had to use up my leave time to sit in traffic for an hour.

Going in for an interview this morning. For the same position, just a different hospital closer by and earlier hours.
Unsure about working with a different group of people, and each hospital has it's only little quirks.
Thankfully I already have a steady secure job now.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']this is a good day in tv news. Whitney gets canceled and 24 is on its way back.[/quote]

fuck yes! J bauer magmar!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='pitfallharry219']This is a good day in TV news. Whitney gets canceled and 24 is on its way back.[/QUOTE]

Parks getting renewed was good news as well.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']This is a good day in TV news. Whitney gets canceled and 24 is on its way back.[/QUOTE]

Holy fuck, what? That's some amazing news and some "really? Well okay then that's cool" news.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']The head guy at NBC thinks she is funny.[/QUOTE]

She personally is funny (at least from what I hear on the Stern show) but that show was just awful. The lamest jokes crowbarred in. I can say the same for 2 Broke Girls but I assume that lasts because dudes can 'bate to it.

nba_u_noahfinger_300.jpg

She's classy...Why do I feel like she should have a fish hook sticking out of her mouth?

Waiting for the inevitable 4chan photoshops.

[quote name='Number83']Good Luck, EG.[/QUOTE]

Thanks.
The hospital closer to my house got a new contract and is picking up everyone on Kaiser insurance, so they're opening up 9 or so positions in their lab.

Unfortunately, they're all part time. I went to the interview knowing that, and had told them I could only do full time. I was hoping the manager might be able to stretch one position or combine two together.

No dice.

Surprisingly the manager remembered me from the few times I've floated up there to work and said I was highly recommended.
So now I just need to wait for someone to retire or die in order for a day shift position to open.

I'm really liking my Nook Tablet I got, but I'm going to have to flash it with Android this weekend. This Barnes & Noble OS is beyond annoying. They try to charge for almost every app. I don't think there are any decent free ones. I was going to download Temple Run, but they want $2.99 for it. It's free on iPad and the Google Play store.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']I'm really liking my Nook Tablet I got, but I'm going to have to flash it with Android this weekend. This Barnes & Noble OS is beyond annoying. They try to charge for almost every app. I don't think there are any decent free ones. I was going to download Temple Run, but they want $2.99 for it. It's free on iPad and the Google Play store.[/QUOTE]

The nook tablet didnt get access to the play store?

Oh and I love Slickdeals. Just got mlb.tv premium for 57 bucks.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']The nook tablet didnt get access to the play store?

Oh and I love Slickdeals. Just got mlb.tv premium for 57 bucks.[/QUOTE]

Nope, not out of the box. The B&N app store really sucks.

Nooooooo. TNT canceled Southland. I love that show. I guess it really had 4 more seasons than it should've had after NBC canceled it, but this still sucks.

Don't know if its the top game but Carmaggeddon was released today so its free on the store for today only.

Edit: I see you said buy but as its normally not free I still recommended it.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Hey, now that I have a tablet, someone give me the top five google play games I should buy.[/QUOTE]
The Room
Rayman Jungle Run
Knights of Pen and Paper
Nimble Quest

[quote name='pitfallharry219']Nooooooo. TNT canceled Southland. I love that show. I guess it really had 4 more seasons than it should've had after NBC canceled it, but this still sucks.[/QUOTE]

Yeah this is my biggest disappointment of the tv cancellations this year. I hate the way it ended also.

[quote name='cancerman1120']Yeah this is my biggest disappointment of the tv cancellations this year. I hate the way it ended also.[/QUOTE]

It did at least feel like it could serve as a series finale. All the storylines weren't wrapped up nicely, but that's always been a plus about this show, IMO. They don't put a happy ending in every episode. They keep it real.

Watched Django last night. Wasn't really impressed. It was ok but it wasn't nearly as good as I expected it to be.

Inglorious Basterds > Jackie Brown > Kill Bill 1 and 2 > Django Unchained > Pulp Fiction > Death Proof > Reservoir Dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back