OTT Poll: Which members of CAG are most likely to be on medication?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite office character that is showing up in the season finale looks fucking awesome in the preview. I almost bust out laughing at the preview. I can't fucking wait for that episode.

Linkin's rocking a Gwen Stefani avatar now?

lolllllllllllllll

What's next?

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Hmm, doesn't Fast Five come out next week?

Linkin's new user title: "Yeah, I drive fast."[/QUOTE]

Comes out tomorrow.

Thor comes out next week. I'd bet $ on that.

Morning, OTT.

[quote name='Maklershed']Howdy all. I'm back. Anyone miss me? Anyone notice I was gone? Anyone? No? Ok, carry on.

(Also whats the consensus on Portal 2 and is it worth $54.99?)[/QUOTE]

Welcome back! How was the Sunshine State?

[quote name='Number83']

Welcome back! How was the Sunshine State?[/QUOTE]

Great. 90 degree temps and sun every day. My normally translucent skin has color right now.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']God damn! Fast Five was incredible!

If anyone watches it here, stay tuned shortly after the credits as there's a teaser for Fast Six.[/QUOTE]

Would the universe've caved in on itself had Linkin switched his avatar to an Avatar avatar?

[quote name='Brak']Would the universe've caved in on itself had Linkin switched his avatar to an Avatar avatar?[/QUOTE]

There's no way he's going to make that switch until there is a 4-d blu ray release.

65r5o3.jpg

I'm in the last 1/3 of Storm of Swords. I think I'm going to stop reading them for a while. I've heard that Feast for Crows is a slog.

Raging Buffalo Wing peanuts are solid, even at 10 am. I'd even go so far as to say they are better than the bacon flavored ones; Why can't they make these new flavors in the 3oz bags? 6oz is a lot of peanuts.

For those that have yf360g.com accounts, there are two instant offers at $5 each. I just got them both. They're 14 days trials that you have to call in to cancel. It should be easy. I haven't used the site in forever, so it's good to see new stuff.

If you're not signed up, then I'll send you a referral link!

I think I just broke a toe doing the "white boy" while trying on my graduation gown. I hope that's not a sign of things to come.

[quote name='Eviltude']I think I just broke a toe doing the "white boy" while trying on my graduation gown. I hope that's not a sign of things to come.[/QUOTE]

It is.

Hulu Plus blows. I can't believe they have the balls to charge $8/month on top of Xbox Live and then air ~3 minutes of commercials per 21 minute episode. Netflix is infinitely better.

[quote name='Trakan']Hulu Plus blows. I can't believe they have the balls to charge $8/month on top of Xbox Live and then air ~3 minutes of commercials per 21 minute episode. Netflix is infinitely better.[/QUOTE]

Indeed. I used a free trial on ps3 once and the only thing I found worth watching that I couldn't get elsewhere was House and the selection of episodes was shit. I canceled that shit day 1.

Just beat ME2. Now I'm bored.

My wife loves it, she was really glad she had it on the iPad for her father's last hospitalization. I could take it or leave it, but since we've got it anyways I'm gonna use it.

Aside from selection, my biggest gripe was paying for a service and still having them stick commercials in. Maybe I'd be more into it if I liked soap operas.

We'd originally tried it because we wanted some of the Anime stuff they had on the TV... then we found out the stuff we could stream via Hulu Plus was limited and still had commercials. Chika reactivated, I think, because there were new Anime series she wanted to watch on her laptop/netbook.

This house is a fucking mess. March of dimes walk is tomorrow. I'm going to need to leave early tonight to get myself and everything ready. I probably won't be able to leave work early tonight.

Have to work with crazy old lady at work tonight. Woman who yells out every microscopic discovery as if she's never seen shistocytes in her 40 years of work. "It says log on using my network password! What's my network password!"

[quote name='Trakan']Hulu Plus blows. I can't believe they have the balls to charge $8/month on top of Xbox Live and then air ~3 minutes of commercials per 21 minute episode. Netflix is infinitely better.[/QUOTE]

Yep.

Yeah. Gonna use the free trial to watch Parks and Recreation Season 3, Season 8 and 9 of Family Guy, and then that's it. No way I'm gonna pay for that shit.

Found out the other day that XM Radio is changing their channel numbers on Wednesday. This sucks as I'm too lazy to change my presets in my radio.

Going to Gamestop tomorrow to trade some stuff in. Wondering if I should trade in my Fallout New Vegas. I bought the Dead money DLC when it was on sale, but never played it. The bugs are really kicking my ass, and I can't bring myself to play through it again because of the constant lockups. Any advice?

They released an update for New Vegas this morning and then told people not to download it because it would lock up their save file or something. I think they released a fixed version of it later in the day, but that says a lot when you fuck up your entire game with an update. At least the gameplay and story are fun.

I did like the game. Story was pretty good, but I just liked 3 better. Liked the music better, atmosphere and lack of lockups. Part of me wants to get rid of it, but the other part of me feels like I'll jump back on it soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back