OTT Poll: Which members of CAG are most likely to be on medication?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Eviltude']I've never played Half Life.[/QUOTE]

You could score the orange box to play Half Life 2 and it's 2 episodes (and the original portal) since you're PS3 only. While the port may be subpar, from what people who have played it have said it was livable.

I recall trying to track it down a while ago and couldn't find it nearby or for a decent price and gave up. I'd pick it up if it was convenient. It must be fairly rare for PS3 because I haven't seen it for less than $30 used.

110427-gaherty-6-planets.jpg

If you get up any morning for the next few weeks, you’ll be treated to the sight of all the planets except Saturn arrayed along the ecliptic, the path of the sun through the sky.
http://www.space.com/11509-skywatching-tips-6-planets-visible-dawn.html

Yeah, $$$$$$, your figures were wrong.

On a much more serious note, what was the name of the awesome site that lets you stream a bunch of sport games? I think manthing told me once but I lost my bookmarks.

[quote name='munch']What is the gay type?[/QUOTE]

Definitely not action heroes.

How many action heroes in hollywood have been gay?

This poll proves you guys don't know/can't tell, when some1 actually is on stuff and doesn't get the highest votes.

I think a better poll would have been who NEEDS to be on medication?

[quote name='zewone']Yeah, $$$$$$, your figures were wrong.

On a much more serious note, what was the name of the awesome site that lets you stream a bunch of sport games? I think manthing told me once but I lost my bookmarks.[/QUOTE]

Maybe atdhenet.tv or channelsurfing.net? They're not as awesome as they used to be. They got shut down by the government for a while, and I think channelsurfing.net is still down. A lot of those sites got seized, mostly for streaming UFC events.

So Number84 has his choice of 3 pain medications for his hip:

a) Tylenol with Codine
b) Percoset
c) Motrin

He opted for c. /proud

To the shredder with the other 2 scripts!!!

[quote name='corrosivefrost']fill them all. then keep the good drugs for yourself if your son doesn't want them. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Is it wrong that Mrs. Number83 wanted to do this?

So we went to CHoP yesterday and he was diagnosed with Synovial Chromatosis, which they haven't seen very much in children. (I google searched and I barely came up with anything). Basically, like I said yesterday, they think a large portion of a calcium deposit broke off into little pieces and is floating in the fluid between the ball and socket joint. To remove it, they have to operate by cutting through the muscle, unhinge his leg from his hip and get out the 'gravel'. They are also going to remove the original offending calcium deposits as well.

By the way, IMO, CHoP is the best hospital in the world. We were there for over 6 hours, and were were seen by no less than 30 doctors. The reason they wanted to wait till next week to operate is because they want to fly in Doctor who has done this before to come in and be the lead for the procedure. Very prefessional.

My insurance is going to love this!!!

[quote name='Number83']

So we went to CHoP yesterday and he was diagnosed with Synovial Chromatosis, which they haven't seen very much in children. (I google searched and I barely came up with anything). Basically, like I said yesterday, they think a large portion of a calcium deposit broke off into little pieces and is floating in the fluid between the ball and socket joint. To remove it, they have to operate by cutting through the muscle, unhinge his leg from his hip and get out the 'gravel'. They are also going to remove the original offending calcium deposits as well.
[/QUOTE]
Damn, that sounds excruciating. Poor kid.

Shitty for #84. Sounds like he'll be fine in the long run though, so just keep him doped up.

Also, I really want to get this, but I wouldn't know where to put it.

[quote name='Maklershed']Does the new MK have that RPG type game?[/QUOTE]

I've played pretty much all of the new MK and I have no idea what you're referring to... so I'm going to go ahead and say no.

Went out to eat with my Mom at the local bar and the waitress was harried, unfriendly, but hot. She looked almost exactly like a younger version of Quorra from Tron Legacy.

[quote name='flowery']I really want the new Mortal Kombat with the fight stick but I don't want to pay $150 for it.[/QUOTE]

just wait a few months in time youll be able to get it for 60 bucks if not cheaper.

[quote name='Maklershed']The Konquest mode or whatever it was called.[/QUOTE]
If you played MK vs. DC then you already know what kinda story mode it has.

It's cutscene, MK fight, another cutscene, another MK fight, rinse and repeat until you're done with the story.

Although they I believe they're covering all three of the original MK games with this story mode. So far I've played through the storylines for games one and two.

Each chapter is basically the backstory for each character in the game thus far.

[quote name='Number83']Is it wrong that Mrs. Number83 wanted to do this?

By the way, IMO, CHoP is the best hospital in the world. We were there for over 6 hours, and were were seen by no less than 30 doctors. The reason they wanted to wait till next week to operate is because they want to fly in Doctor who has done this before to come in and be the lead for the procedure. Very prefessional.

My insurance is going to love this!!![/QUOTE]

Hey that's where I did my research!

Hope he gets better.

just wait a few months in time youll be able to get it for 60 bucks if not cheaper.

There's no way those'll sell out. You can only use it with MK, right? It'll be $50 in no time.

Or is it something that only GS/amazon sells or something? I've never seen it at Breast Buy.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']It isn't just usable with mortal kombat. You can buy a plate to change the button layout to a standard one.[/QUOTE]

How does that work? Wouldn't you have to re-position the buttons? It should come with it.

Couldn't you also play MK Vs DC with it?

[quote name='2DMention']How does that work? Wouldn't you have to re-position the buttons? It should come with it.

Couldn't you also play MK Vs DC with it?[/QUOTE]
mortal-kombat-fight-stick-20110418083252967-000.jpg

I imagine you'd just remove the clear housing and pop-off the molex-styled connectors and physically remap the buttons.

google.

Morning all. Nothing like going from 80s and sunshine one day to 45 and pouring rain the next. I wanna go back to The Villages in Florida. :(

83 - hows 84 doing?

That happened to us Sunday and Monday. We went for a walk Sunday morning and I was wearing shorts and was hot. In the afternoon I was wearing pants and a light jacket. I've never seen that here in Austin.

[quote name='Maklershed']Morning all. Nothing like going from 80s and sunshine one day to 45 and pouring rain the next. I wanna go back to The Villages in Florida. :(

83 - hows 84 doing?[/QUOTE]

He's doing better, thanks for asking. The Motrin that he's taking seem to be taking the edge off, as he is able to get around on crutches (just to the bathroom and back). He's a hella lot tougher than I am, that for sure. We have a consult with the surgeon on Monday at CHoP, so hopefully surgury won't be to long after that.

I just got my final Animal Physiology grade of C. While I would've loved to have done better, that class was hard as shit and if I ended up with anything less than that, I would have had to take the class again. I ran through the house screaming, "I'm the most average there ever was and the most average there ever will be!" Totally ok with being average this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back