OTT, who am I?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your boss has been out for two weeks now, Rokk0.[quote name='Moxio']That's a lot of hfcs, TFN.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, but oh so good. :oops:

[quote name='TheRock88']
evc4g0.gif
[/QUOTE]:lol: That dude is lucky he hit the game winning homerun that same game.

Remember to text your boss before you meet him to remind him not to throw all your games into the garbage bin, Rocko.

(Seriously.)

Some parts of this song are way to fast and hurt my brain to try and sign verbatim.

I end up looking like I'm having a fucking seizure as I splice 4 words into 1.

I should've practiced earlier.

Rocko, will you post a video of you signing one of your songs?

I cannot imagine how much work it takes to learn one and be able to do it well.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Rocko, will you post a video of you signing one of your songs?

I cannot imagine how much work it takes to learn one and be able to do it well.[/QUOTE]
My ASL teacher actually has video of me signing a song last year, signing a song collectively with my class this year, and will videotape me signing this one on Tuesday. However, even if I got my hands on these videos, I would not post them. :]

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Rocko, what song do you have to sign?[/QUOTE]
I chose "Kill" by Jimmy Eat World.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Rocko, will you post a video of you signing one of your songs?

I cannot imagine how much work it takes to learn one and be able to do it well.[/QUOTE]
It's not tough, what I do (sadly) is try to impersonate the singer of whatever song is being played. It works...most of the time.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']It's not tough, what I do (sadly) is try to impersonate the singer of whatever song is being played. It works...most of the time.[/QUOTE]
asl_a-z.jpg

Yo Liquid if you read this, sorry I might be too tired to even stay up to play CoD. If you're free tomorrow I'd be glad to join you.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Remember to text your boss before you meet him to remind him not to throw all your games into the garbage bin, Rocko.

(Seriously.)[/QUOTE]

Wait... bosses are being jerks?

[quote name='DarthPuma']Did you mean singing, Mr. Beef?[/QUOTE]
Singing in ROck Band, yes. I misread what was said, basically. :whistle2:#

[quote name='Moxio']Yo Liquid if you read this, sorry I might be too tired to even stay up to play CoD. If you're free tomorrow I'd be glad to join you.[/QUOTE]

No worries; I just got back. :lol:

Tomorrow is up in the air as well, but I'll post if I'm available.

[quote name='st0neface']My uncle just walked into the room, reeking of skunk weed, and declared NBA basketball to be "$$$$er ping pong". :/[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']
Though, I did love the look of the L.A. wastelands...couldn't help but think of Fallout the whole time.[/QUOTE]

This is why I can't wait for The Road. It's the closest we're probably gonna get to a Fallout movie.

[quote name='TheRock88']Damn, that MW2 trailer is :drool:

Looks like it's gonna be my first ever triple dip title (circle, triple, and pc).[/QUOTE]

I'm definitely getting it for 360 & PS3. Can someone link me to this video?

Is that the one described as a "vertical FPS"?

Unrelated: It's so perfect in my room right now .. a cool breeze, I can smell the flowers outside, birds are chirping, blue skies. (and I'm playing Mass Effect :oops:)

[quote name='dcfox']I thought that was Dark Void?[/QUOTE]

Dark Void is the jet pack game made by the Crimson Skies people. Damnation is the game that was touted as a "vertical shooter". Just looks like a shitty FPS but with lots of platforms and ladders. :lol:

[quote name='Temporaryscars']So who is going to buy Tropic Thunder on BR off of me?[/QUOTE]

How much?

[quote name='darthbudge']I offered you $8 shipped for it last night Temp.[/QUOTE]

And I offered to swab your throat with my cock.

[quote name='Maklershed']

How much?[/QUOTE]

$11 shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back