OTT, who am I?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet dcfox or LinkinPrime would want it. Wait, I bet they have it.

Robert Downey, Jr. is great in that movie, however.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']You know, I GIS'd when you mentioned Telstar, and now that I think about it I think we had a Telstar Ranger (or maybe Sportsman - I remember a light gun), but I don't know what happened to it. :([/QUOTE]

Thank you! I was trying to remember which one I had...it was the Ranger.

Here's the exact one I had:
http://www.pong-story.com/coleco_ranger.htm

I never had one of these, but I remember I wanted one sooo bad. When I was, like, 6, this was the coolest thing I had seen...until my neighbor got an Atari. http://www.pong-story.com/coleco_arcade.htm

[quote name='munch']I bet dcfox or LinkinPrime would want it. Wait, I bet they have it.

Robert Downey, Jr. is great in that movie, however.[/QUOTE]

That's exactly how I thought about it. He was awesome, the rest were garbage.

Ok, Red was pretty good as well.

[quote name='munch']I bet dcfox or LinkinPrime would want it. Wait, I bet they have it.

Robert Downey, Jr. is great in that movie, however.[/QUOTE]

I was about to ask if it was the :br:

[quote name='Temporaryscars']That's exactly how I thought about it. He was awesome, the rest were garbage.

Ok, Red was pretty good as well.[/QUOTE]

Robert Downey was good. But it was stupid that he was even nominated for an Oscar for it. Personally, I thought Ben Stiller was the best.

I accidentally woke Juggers up, and he came out into the living room and asked, "What is all this junk?"

...Kids these days. No appreciation for the classics. He's completely fascinated by the various atari joysticks and paddles, though...

[quote name='Mojimbo']Was it seanromano1221? Never take buying advice from that guy.[/QUOTE]

Nah, just the idiots at work.

[quote name='dcfox']I was about to ask if it was the :br:

Robert Downey was good. But it was stupid that he was even nominated for an Oscar for it. Personally, I thought Ben Stiller was the best.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Mojimbo']Ben Stiller, Jack Black and Tom Cruise ruined that movie. The corny agent too.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the dancing at the end nearly made me cringe into a coma.

Got all of the Wolverine achievements but the hard difficulty one and the dog tags one. Probably start that up tomorrow.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']I accidentally woke Juggers up, and he came out into the living room and asked, "What is all this junk?"

...Kids these days. No appreciation for the classics. He's completely fascinated by the various atari joysticks and paddles, though...[/QUOTE]
You're making me sad. I can't help being old, but now you're making me sad.

[quote name='Rocko']Got all of the Wolverine achievements but the hard difficulty one and the dog tags one. Probably start that up tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

How's the game? Worth playing?

[quote name='Rocko']Got all of the Wolverine achievements but the hard difficulty one and the dog tags one. Probably start that up tomorrow.[/QUOTE]
What's a good way to get the one where you have to launch 6 guys at once? I tried in the first act, right before you lunge across the bridge, but no good.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']You're making me sad. I can't help being old, but now you're making me sad.[/QUOTE]

YOU'RE feeling old? Imagine how I felt when i told him that the Atari carts he was looking at were older than his mother! :oldman:

[quote name='PlumeNoir']YOU'RE feeling old? Imagine how I felt when i told him that the Atari carts he was looking at were older than his mother! :oldman:[/QUOTE]
:rofl:

I almost spit-rainbowed my monitor...

[quote name='PlumeNoir']YOU'RE feeling old? Imagine how I felt when i told him that the Atari carts he was looking at were older than his mother! :oldman:[/QUOTE]

"I got so much enjoyment out of my Atari. All I got out of your mother was you."

-???

[quote name='Temporaryscars']How's the game? Worth playing?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I really like it. I'm going for 1000.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']What's a good way to get the one where you have to launch 6 guys at once? I tried in the first act, right before you lunge across the bridge, but no good.[/QUOTE]
Anywhere where there's the respawning machete guys is good. You could probably do it at the very beginning of 5-1, where you have 3 repsawning machetes. I did it in chapter 3 in "Betrayal". In the area with three huge statues to your left, break the wood around one of the statues, defeat a few enemies, grab the wheel and then you get 2 or 3 machete respawners. I just waited until they congregated around me, then jump + Y to send them up. Took a few tries to send 6 simultaneously. You could probably employ the same strategy at 5-1. Just try not to kill the respawning machetes and you've got unlimited attempts.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']"I got so much enjoyment out of my Atari. All I got out of your mother was you."

-???[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

And BSB knocks it out of the park!

How the fuck am I first on my team of people with multiple prestiges in COD4 when I haven't played in over a year?

fuck that. Playing with randoms sucks dick.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']"I got so much enjoyment out of my Atari. All I got out of your mother was you."

-???[/QUOTE]
Now that, my friend, is a well deserved ZING!

[quote name='Moxio']Puma, I loosely base my workout on this: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/wor...tes2=&sy2[]=Tuesday&sy2[]=Friday&exercount=18

I do a little less leg and a bit more bicep and chest, though. If you want help making a workout let me know.[/QUOTE]

Thanks moxio. I think my buddy is going to start working out with me, so I'll have a spotter. I plan on starting tomorrow. Do you have any suggestions on what weights to start out on?

Finally played a little of the inFamous demo. Definitely using my credit at hastings to get this on Tuesday.

[quote name='Rocko']Yeah, I really like it. I'm going for 1000.

Anywhere where there's the respawning machete guys is good. You could probably do it at the very beginning of 5-1, where you have 3 repsawning machetes. I did it in chapter 3 in "Betrayal". In the area with three huge statues to your left, break the wood around one of the statues, defeat a few enemies, grab the wheel and then you get 2 or 3 machete respawners. I just waited until they congregated around me, then jump + Y to send them up. Took a few tries to send 6 simultaneously. You could probably employ the same strategy at 5-1. Just try not to kill the respawning machetes and you've got unlimited attempts.[/QUOTE]
Thanks. That one was bugging me for the longest time.

Weights? Depends on what parts of your body you're focusing on. A lot/most people do specific sections of their body during workouts. For example, one day you might do biceps and triceps and the next day you do chest and whatever.

[quote name='Moxio']Liquid how late will you be up tonight? I might join you in COD if you're still up.[/QUOTE]
Not sure. Probably pretty late, although I may be going out soonish. Just post whenever you're thinking about getting on and I'll join you if I'm around.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']:rofl:

And BSB knocks it out of the park![/QUOTE]

Not that I would ever disparage Pixie
please don't let her kick my ass
:D

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Not that I would ever disparage Pixie
please don't let her kick my ass
:D[/QUOTE]

Not to worry...I'm sure I'm first in line for that anyway.
Please don't tell her I said that! :lol:

CK, get out of the Stone Age. :whistle2:|

PS. We decided to put off D2 until the next update comes, just isn't fun knowing everything will get wiped in a few weeks (hopefully).

I'm actually heading out right now. If y'all are still around when I get back, I'd be down.

Also: have you found/replaced your mic yet, Moxio?

[quote name='Moxio']Weights? Depends on what parts of your body you're focusing on. A lot/most people do specific sections of their body during workouts. For example, one day you might do biceps and triceps and the next day you do chest and whatever.[/QUOTE]

Oh okay. That workout definitely looks like something I can handle.

Do you run, or is all your cardio from Tennis?

i was talking bout the 360

i saw l2 on earlier when i was playing rb2, but i never see you on mox

i'm pretty sure music and bioshocked are the only cag people i've ever played with on live

[quote name='DarthPuma']Oh okay. That workout definitely looks like something I can handle.

Do you run, or is all your cardio from Tennis?[/QUOTE]

Nah, I run. I do crunches and running too before working out to get my blood pumping. Make sure you also do cardio.

do some rowing

my gym has this super old ass machine that has a little game thing to help you keep pace. it shows a little character in a rowboat being chased by a crocodile and if you row too slow you get eaten. so very fun.

Man...I was looking on ebay for some genesis controllers...and saw some of the big lots people have.

Do want. That was the kind of thing I would have bid on if I were stil single.

Sat outside a Burger King for almost an hour just to get some dank tomatoes. Its all good though, I ate five otter pops just now and my hands are frozen. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back