OTT, who am I?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm kinda pissed at how valve separated the achievements form the weapons. I was playing all weekend and the only new item i got was the razorback for the sniper. Since they're just randomly picked up now, you can play for hours and get nothing, at least with the achievements you could actively try to get them. Most of the weapons i've gotten are ones i already had.

Dear Seller,
I want to know if the item is still available,if
so,I want to buy the item to my business store in west africa and I
will offer you the sum of $850 for the item including shipping cost.so
I will pay you by paypal and I want you to send me your paypal account
to proceed with the payment.ok

The only new weapon I've gotten is Jarate. I really want the Huntsman, but it hasn't happened yet. :(

I think I'm the worst engineer ever. :lol:

[quote name='Moxio']It was done that way to prevent annoying things like "achievement servers".[/QUOTE]
Meh, i have more problem with this new method than with achievement farming.

I'm not super great with the demo either.

I'm a fucking beast with the Heavy if my medic is competent, and I'm a bwallllin medic.
I'm getting good with the pyro too.

That little steam stats page is way wrong though. I've played a shitload more than 20 hours, and it says my most points in one life was 8 as a sniper. That's so dang wrong.

Wolverine is sort of hard on hard when you get like 5 machine gunners. The beginning of the Weapon X facility sucks. :[

Temp, I'll play CoD.

Did you play it on hard? I survived, but there's really nothing I can do when there's so many MGs, since you can't block or anything.

[quote name='Rocko']Did you play it on hard? I survived, but there's really nothing I can do when there's so many MGs, since you can't block or anything.[/QUOTE]

Nah, I had to take it back before I could start hard. The machine gunners can't knock you out of the air right?

No, but they can still hit you, and one lunge + y doesn't kill them. So when there's 5 around me I've got 4 of them shooting at all times if I'm lunging.

[quote name='Rocko']Wolverine is sort of hard on hard when you get like 5 machine gunners. The beginning of the Weapon X facility sucks. :[

Temp, I'll play CoD.[/QUOTE]

Kew. Lets do it.

I was playing 360 with my friend last night and the color on his screen went yellow. He turned off the xbox and turned it back on and nothing was being output to the tv.

Anyone have this problem before? I hope it's just a bad cable and not his box.

[quote name='Rocko']No, but they can still hit you, and one lunge + y doesn't kill them. So when there's 5 around me I've got 4 of them shooting at all times if I'm lunging.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm. Have you tried lunge+b and knocking another down with the body? It would take more to kill them, but there would be less of them shooting at you while you did it.

I need to rent this again and play through hard.

we, the band, known professionally as the Beastie Boys, will be making a professional appearance on the television show that is called Jimmy Fallon (is that what it's called?). so if you (the viewer) turn on your TV (short for television) you can see us (beastie boys) on his (jimmy fallon's) show. is that clear? check listing for air time in your area. monday night (this monday night) like today monday night.

i hope we don't screw this up.

Love,
Dr. Bombay

ps. our new record that is coming out that we finished the other day is called HOT SAUCE COMMITTEE, and we are going to offer insights into how it was crafted, when we talk on the aforementioned show. that's that.

http://beastieboys.com

:whistle2:k

That's really, really fuckin' legit that they have a couple'a The Zombies tracks hitting Rock Band. :bouncy:

You might be able to buy a Steam game if you win my Steam contest, Moxio.

Check my forum for more details.

~Bark

Imagine being that dad on that Jon & Kate + 8 (= a living Hell) show.

:cold:

[quote name='Moxio']"Dangerous High School Girls in Trouble"? :whistle2:|[/QUOTE]
Admiral Ackbar gifted it to me.

It's an awesome board game / card game / RPG hybrid.

[quote name='munch']Want me to come over, woohoo? I'll bring Scrabble and some tequila.[/QUOTE]I'm closer. Come over here first. I'm lonelier.

whoa. This is over 500 posts. Closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back