OTT, who am I?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='PlumeNoir']I wish Pixie were home right now. My kitchen faucet is dripping, and I'd like to run to the store and get some washers and fix it.

In the meantime, I have this weird urge to hook up either the SNES or N64. Not really in the mood to play anything...I just want to hook one up.[/QUOTE]

That's why I always keep all of my systems hooked up. You never know when a random urge to turn an old system on will strike.

[quote name='zewone']I'm a Terminator fan and I don't care for the Star Trek franchise, but Star Trek (2009) is way better than Salvation.[/QUOTE]

I have no doubt about that. I've been assuming that was the case the entire time. :lol:

Moxio, best way to burn belly fat is to get your heart rate at the fat burning zone. That depends on a few things but you should be able to find it online.

For your basal metabolic rate, it's kind of an estimate since it doesn't know exactly how many calories you burn while being active. I say find out your BMR if you were to do nothing all day, then tack on the calories you burn while working out. Try to eat 500 calories under your BMR and you should lose about a pound a week.

I was checking for stuff on iTunes and found out that they're starting an online series of Terminator Salvation machinima shows using the TS game.

:whistle2:|

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']So since I like the Terminator franchise (I even don't hate T3), is it worth spending my money on seeing Salvation in the theater?

I want to see Star Trek since everyone says it's so awesome, but there's this mental block in my head that says, "It's fucking Star Trek" that prevents me from committing to going.[/QUOTE]
Nah, Trek was definitely a theater experience. Salvation, not so much.

Though, I did love the look of the L.A. wastelands...couldn't help but think of Fallout the whole time.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']That's why I always keep all of my systems hooked up. You never know when a random urge to turn an old system on will strike.[/QUOTE]

I just run out of things to hook them up to. the Genesys is in Jugger's room, the 360 and PS2 are in my room and the PS3 and Wii are in the living room.

I have a DVD player hooked up, as well. Somewhere, I have a PS2 s-video cable, which i think will work on the PS3. Since the DVD player is redundant, I can take that off, put the PS3 on the s-video and then hook up another system into the splitter that the PS3 and Wii are on.

But that involves digging through boxes in my office...and I don't know if I have the energy for that.

[quote name='darthbudge']Ugh. It sucks that the Internet is down and my family is watching some super shitty miniseries on TV.[/QUOTE]

Magritte%20-%20This%20is%20not%20a%20Pipe.jpg

Okay, so it's been 2.5 days since I bought an XBLA code from this guy on Ebay. This is a little ridiculous.

Edit: If I were to ever get a print of a painting, it'd be that one.

[quote name='manthing']:oldman:

Hey grandpa, didja know they got the intertubes on phones now?[/QUOTE]

ThangMan...it's called "It's funny out of context."

Going through some boxes...I just found Castlevania and Star Trek 25th Anniversery...wish I still had a NES to play them on...

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Charles Barkley is so fat that he can barely keep his jacket buttoned with one button while sitting on the half-time show.[/QUOTE]
Does that really mean he's fat, or does it just mean he has a poorly fitted jacket?

[quote name='Mojimbo']Did your meeting with that Universal Serial Bus dude go well, BSB?[/QUOTE]

It did. I think there are many positives going forward from that meeting. Thanks for setting it up.

Hrmm, I guess I'm not as literal as you/understands context.

Gimme that Trek 25th. My NES is hooked up to my HDTV. :cool:

I remember renting that Trek game from Phar-Mor when they had the 'Rent 3 games for $2' deal they had and beating it.

I miss that Phar-Mor deal. I played soooooooo many games because of it.

:whistle2:(

Saw Star Trek today (great movie) and I'm going to see Terminator on Tuesday with my dad. I can't remember the last time I've gone to the movies with him, probably 10ish years ago.

The new theater that opened has really improved my movie theater experience. It's within walking distance and since it's not near a mall there are a lot less teenagers around.

Emptied out two of my storage tubs...forgot some of the stuff I had:
img0539k.jpg

But, this is the mess I have to dig through to find that PS2 S-Video cable:
img0538b.jpg

I really don't feel like dealing with this tonight...

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Emptied out two of my storage tubs...forgot some of the stuff I had:
img0539k.jpg

img0538b.jpg

I really don't feel like dealing with this tonight...[/QUOTE]

:shock:... :beer:

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Emptied out two of my storage tubs...forgot some of the stuff I had:
img0539k.jpg

img0538b.jpg

I really don't feel like dealing with this tonight...[/QUOTE]
:shock:

Is that a 7800? Want.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Gimme a Snes Plume. I'll trade you a PS1 for it.[/QUOTE]
Dude, you really think he needs another PS1?:lol:

[quote name='Mr. Beef']Five PS1s? :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]

Well, not pictured is one that is a PSone with LCD that I bought for when I traveled. The three in the pics are SCPH-1001, 5501 and 7501. There is a fifth one in another box I haven't opened...so it may be the same as one of those models. I know one of those three has a bad GPU...

I was just on the phone with Pixie and I told her that one of my SNESs hadn't yellowed and was still all grey. She asked, "What'd you do? Hermetically seal it? Those things yellow if you think about them!" :lol:

[quote name='Mojimbo']What happened?[/QUOTE]

Dude's been avoiding my phone calls after saying he'd buy my ps3 tonight. It was my best lead, since I've gotten three people who have tried to scam me. I just want to get rid of this thing!

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']:shock:

Is that a 7800? Want.[/QUOTE]

Yes it is! Backwards compatable with my 2600 games. :D

I need to find the box with the rest of my 2600 and 7800 games. THAT I would hook up for some Yar's Revenge and Raiders of the Lost Ark! :lol:

[quote name='JolietJake']Dude, you really think he needs another PS1?:lol:[/QUOTE]

But mine was commissioned for use in schools along with special learning games! That makes it special, right? :lol:

That reminds me, I still haven't sold that Outrun 2006 game. I'm tempted to actually play it now that it's not worth anything.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Yes it is! Backwards compatable with my 2600 games. :D

I need to find the box with the rest of my 2600 and 7800 games. THAT I would hook up for some Yar's Revenge and Raiders of the Lost Ark! :lol:[/QUOTE]
7800 was my first true console. I inherited one of those Radio Shack pong TV games from my siblings, but the 7800 was all mine.

I miss Desert Falcon, Impossible Mission, and Ball Blazer.

Speaking of Impossible Mission and balls...I never could beat that game, and then I found out a while back that the game had a glitch in it that made it, in fact, impossible!

ARGH!

Anyway, you ever think of getting rid of that 7800, you message me first! ;)

[quote name='Mojimbo']Were all of the scammers Nigerian or at least foreign?[/QUOTE]

Definitely foreign, but I'm not sure about the country. Here's the latest e-mail:

Thanks for the mail...Am really interested in your item and am buying
it for one of my company agent in oversea and i will be paying $120
for the shipping via royal and i will be paying via PayPal course
PayPal is secure and safety and fast to send money online so get back
to me with the item prize and and your PayPal email account so as to
make the payment asap.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']7800 was my first true console. I inherited one of those Radio Shack pong TV games from my siblings, but the 7800 was all mine.

I miss Desert Falcon, Impossible Mission, and Ball Blazer.

Speaking of Impossible Mission and balls...I never could beat that game, and then I found out a while back that the game had a glitch in it that made it, in fact, impossible!

ARGH!

Anyway, you ever think of getting rid of that 7800, you message me first! ;)[/QUOTE]

No prob...but I'm a collector, so I don't know if that'll happen anytime soon. ;)

My first system was something like a Telestar...4 versions of Pong, two skeet shooter games. Still have that in the basement. Then it was the 2600, and when that died, I bought the 7800 at a garage sale to replace it.

I never played Impossible Mission...I only used it to play 2600 games, so I only have about half a dozen 7800 games, or so.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']No prob...but I'm a collector, so I don't know if that'll happen anytime soon. ;)

My first system was something like a Telestar...4 versions of Pong, two skeet shooter games. Still have that in the basement. Then it was the 2600, and when that died, I bought the 7800 at a garage sale to replace it.

I never played Impossible Mission...I only used it to play 2600 games, so I only have about half a dozen 7800 games, or so.[/QUOTE]
You know, I GIS'd when you mentioned Telstar, and now that I think about it I think we had a Telstar Ranger (or maybe Sportsman - I remember a light gun), but I don't know what happened to it. :(

[quote name='Mojimbo']Was that the big reveal for it like 15 minutes ago on the game or had they shown it earlier tonight? Shit looked so :drool:.[/QUOTE]

Someone said it was a couple of minutes ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back