OTT, who am I?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Moxio']Brak, how do you work so many hours and yet still can't afford to buy inFamous?[/QUOTE]
I think I work 7 hours, next week.
[quote name='Liquid 2']Are they dirty J_ws with voices like Wo_bat?[/QUOTE]
:cool:

I almost forgot to enter in my OT and my milage for being called into work this morning for a server being down.

Of course, going out last night and then going into work this morning has thrown my body all out of whack...I am so tired right now.

Edit: Rocko, did you do Freedom from Alcohol? I almost did, and now am glad I didn't.
Seriously...now that I used the last of my credits, I think I may be done with Trainn...the offers have just gotten too shady...

[quote name='Rocko']Yep, I did FFA.[/QUOTE]

Didn't see your update.

Damn...that sucks.

BTW: What's with the two newegg charges? Are they yours, or are they scams, too?

[quote name='Rocko']Nope, all 5 of the charges I listed were fraudulent, Including the iTunes and UNICEF.[/QUOTE]

Geez...

Gotta love the unicef, though...it's like they're trying to balance the karma of their theft...

Hey Sean, you count your calories, right? I haven't really been keeping an eye on mine but now that I have muscle I want to tone down so I need to start. I used a corny online cal calculator (Mayo Clinic's) and they said my daily calorie count for my height and weight and activity should be ~2700. :whistle2:|

Anyways I was wondering if you knew any resources/sites about how I could lose some fat (mostly just stomach). Thanks.

PS Also how much protein/lb body weight do you get? AskMen says I need 1 per lb but I think I might only get 2/3 per lb. :whistle2:/

Apparently other folks who got screwed by the FFA offer got hit by UNICEF donations as well. So strange. Personally I find it really odd they charged Newegg.

[quote name='Moxio']Why so interested, DP?[/QUOTE]

Because I need to start working out, but I have no clue what to do. I've gone to the gym a few times this year and just tried to figure out shit for myself, but never stuck with it. I think if I had an actual routine and stuff I'd actually do it right. My mom's teacher friend is gonna give me some of her son's leftover creatine from when he lifted.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Heya Banks...what's shaking?[/QUOTE]
Nada, just shaking off the weekend. Ate too much junk food, saw Terminator Salvation and trying not to fall asleep now.

Yous?

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Nada, just shaking off the weekend. Ate too much junk food, saw Terminator Salvation and trying not to fall asleep now.

Yous?[/QUOTE]

Trying to remember what my account's project ID is so I can charge my emergency OT milage from this morning. (Plume's gotsta gets paid, son!)

How was TermSa?

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Trying to remember what my account's project ID is so I can charge my emergency OT milage from this morning. (Plume's gotsta gets paid, son!)

How was TermSa?[/QUOTE]
It was...eh. I'm a huge Terminator fan, even followed all of TSCC...but this? It didn't really feel like much of a Terminator movie. Don't get me wrong, it was pretty, had some real geek out moments -
Fully fleshed Arnold-faced T800
- but I enjoyed Star Trek way more.

Finally a moment of respite from the torrent of eating, being out and about, and a chance to soak in CAG.

*sniff, sniff* Hrmm, the GGT smells like a dirty crock of Chicken Noodle Soup.

Got a Carne Asada burger @ Counter Burger. :drool:

Great OP. 5* for sure.

I wish Pixie were home right now. My kitchen faucet is dripping, and I'd like to run to the store and get some washers and fix it.

In the meantime, I have this weird urge to hook up either the SNES or N64. Not really in the mood to play anything...I just want to hook one up.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Since wahoo is a white boy, I bet he's absolutely out of control and super bro-ish when drinking, munch.

Be careful.[/QUOTE]

:cry:

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']It was...eh. I'm a huge Terminator fan, even followed all of TSCC...but this? It didn't really feel like much of a Terminator movie. Don't get me wrong, it was pretty, had some real geek out moments -
Fully fleshed Arnold-faced T800
- but I enjoyed Star Trek way more.[/QUOTE]

So since I like the Terminator franchise (I even don't hate T3), is it worth spending my money on seeing Salvation in the theater?

[quote name='PlumeNoir']I really need to go see Star Trek. I just can never get a break for a few hours to sit down and watch a movie.[/QUOTE]

I want to see Star Trek since everyone says it's so awesome, but there's this mental block in my head that says, "It's fucking Star Trek" that prevents me from committing to going.

Oh yeah...when I was at the club last night, they played "I'm on a Boat" complete with video.

Sound system sucked so bad, you couldn't even heard T-Pain...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back