OTT, who am I?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='tiredfornow']
200705281537.jpg

Man, how fuckin' cheap. :lol:
---
Post some pictures of your underage friend, DarthPuma! :)[/QUOTE]

I'll trade them for pictures of missus LinkinPrime.

[quote name='Rocko']The only time I've purchased ice cream from an ice cream truck was a few years back, after a hurricane came through and left the area without power for a week. So nothing I had to eat or drink was cold. It was the most delicious ice cream I have ever had.[/QUOTE]

I've only done it twice, I think. My sister bought me a Batman one with the gumball once, and I got a Warheads one in Summer 2001 while in Florida. The Warheads one was great, and the Batman one was shocking in how little it looked like Batman.
BatmanIceCreamAd.jpg

It looked nothing like that.

[quote name='TheRock88']Man, I miss the ice cream trucks that used to come by here. Can never find any stores that sell those old WWF ice cream bars, only the trucks had them. That stuff was $.[/QUOTE]

I wasn't aware of those, but they look delicious.

[quote name='tiredfornow']never seen an ice cream sandwich on a stick. weird.

EDIT: Brax0r knows whats up. So much dang flavor and they were huge. I remember TMNT, Looney Tunes, Spiderman, and all sorts of characters with the bubble gum on 'em.[/QUOTE]

Those are all awesome, but they're so expensive from ice cream trucks. Do/did they even sell them anywhere else?

[quote name='DarthPuma']The TMNT ones were so damn good.

I'm pretty sure I had a Powerpuff Girls one once.[/QUOTE]

When I got the Warheads one, I had to decide between that and Powerpuff Girls. The Warhead eyes won out.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I most definitely would. Any body shots? :oops:[/QUOTE]

She used to have one up of her in a bikini, but it's gone.

Why's it so hard to find hot dog stands around Liberty City? :whistle2:?

My health is shit since I sent myself flying out the windshielf of a car.

I'm selling all of my PS3 stuff for $500 :cool:

That's cool mang. I think I might get someone in town to do it. I just want to make sure they'll give me a copy of my boss, the firmware.

[quote name='JolietJake']Why the hell does this thread have a hd dvd logo?[/QUOTE]#-o

You shouldn't be allowed to post in here if you have to ask that. :cry:

[quote name='tiredfornow']#-o

You shouldn't be allowed to post in here if you have to ask that. :cry:[/QUOTE]
Wait, wasn't Linkin a big HD-DVD fan?

For anyone who has never seen any of Paul Mooney's stand up, do it now.

I'm having so much trouble killing
the Lost who's porking Faustin's daughter
because I keep wrecking myself on these damn bikes. :bomb:

Ah, yeah, that one was annoying.

The worst mission for me was getting Elizabeta's coke from the abandoned hospital.

[quote name='lordwow']No I haven't seen Black and White, any good?[/QUOTE]

It had its moments , but too much of the show (sadly) involved too much stereotyping from both families. The white daughter really got into her role , since she ended up being a part of this poetry group , but the white father was totally racist and kept doing dumb shit like wearing African tribal robes and talking in bad slang , which is what he considered "normal" black behavior. :/

[quote name='Maklershed']Is Mass Effect LE hard to come by or something? A dude has it on his tradelist for $43 shipped.[/QUOTE]

Not sure , GDD has it available for around $50. I've thought about gettting it simply cause I have a thing for games/movies in steelbooks.

[quote name='Wolve11']I love the hotshotx post. I could so go to his house with a van full of friends and fuck his world up. Now someone who's traded with him give me his address.[/QUOTE]

I just recently did a trade with him and might still have his address , but I think I might feel guilty if you did something to him. :|

Also when you asked the other day if anyone here was from florida. :wave:(although I don't really like it down here)

------------

Hey Rocko , you were saying you were planning on throwing Wolverine on ebay when you were finished with it correct? How about you sell it to me for a decent price instead?:)

[quote name='Liquid 2']I'm having so much trouble killing
the Lost who's porking Faustin's daughter
because I keep wrecking myself on these damn bikes. :bomb:[/QUOTE]
Got 'im. :cool:

Wasn't so bad, but it was the first mission I actually had to redo.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Got 'im. :cool:

Wasn't so bad, but it was the first mission I actually had to redo.[/QUOTE]

I don't know if you are going for the Liberty City Minute cheesie, but enjoyed just playing the game at the pace it's meant to be played. If you do some side missions and take your friends bowling every once in a while, the game flows well. Doing this also breaks up the monotony of doing story missions over and over, as some of them are really frustrating.

Just giving you my two cents since I recently beat GTAIV.

Nope, I have UFC from Gamefly. Which I need to return. I traded Godfather 2 to Maklershed for Wolverine. Which I got from YF360G anyway, so this worked out especially well. 2 games played to completion and $30 for free. :cool:

StarKnight, pass it to me next :cool:

Gamefly still hasn't shipped it to me yet. I was kinda surprised to see Up shipping next. When I asked my gf about it she said she wants a game we can play together. Hopefully it's easy cheez

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back