OTT, who am I?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='MusicNoteLess']I also didn't realize the arcade version of SF4 only had 17 playable characters, of which cammy was not one of them. :cry: Had to switch to Blanka.[/QUOTE]

The only time I've purchased ice cream from an ice cream truck was a few years back, after a hurricane came through and left the area without power for a week. So nothing I had to eat or drink was cold. It was the most delicious ice cream I have ever had.

The only dog tag tracking I see is in the stats screen in the pause menu, but it just gives overall progress, not chapter by chapter progress.

The only guy cooler than Puma
mr_cool_ice.jpg

[quote name='prmononoke']I hear the ice cream truck go by everyday, but I never see anyone actually get ice cream.[/QUOTE]

Man, I miss the ice cream trucks that used to come by here. Can never find any stores that sell those old WWF ice cream bars, only the trucks had them. That stuff was $.

super :yum: @ Strawberry on jayjam
---
those WWF ice cream bars with the bubble gum as the belly button? :lol: I loved those.

never seen an ice cream sandwich on a stick. weird.

EDIT: Brax0r knows whats up. So much dang flavor and they were huge. I remember TMNT, Looney Tunes, Spiderman, and all sorts of characters with the bubble gum on 'em.

[quote name='Moxio']I liked the power ranger ones. The green ranger with two gumball eyes. :oops:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='zewone']Ninja Turtles, jackass.

tmntxv1.jpg
[/QUOTE]Ahahahah.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']I used to get the Super Mario one.[/QUOTE]
Metaphorical...

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck@the Windows 7 beta starting to shut down every 2 hours starting June 1.

Anyone know a way to export my current tabs in Firefox so that I can open them up with another Firefox after I install RC1?

Oh, man. The Spider-Mang one used to be my favorite.

I'm gonna flag down an ice cream truck, one of these days.

I like how the Wolverine and Spider-Man look like their own souls / ghostly apparitions.

[quote name='Rocko']Hm. I didn't see that stat in Wolverine. I'll have to look again.[/QUOTE]

If you find it, send me a PM to let me know how to look it up. I'm only missing like 6.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck@the Windows 7 beta starting to shut down every 2 hours starting June 1.

Anyone know a way to export my current tabs in Firefox so that I can open them up with another Firefox after I install RC1?[/QUOTE]

If you have it so it saves your session, firefox has to write that to it's directories somehwere -- just back up the whole user directory w/ cache and extensions and then drop it in another install -- that might work -- if you used an extension to save your session, it might be easier to track down the file that does it.

The only other thing I can think of is that if you were to somehow say "bookmark all current tabs", it only creates (used to anyway) a bookmark that opens ALL the tabs... so that might work for your purpose.

Guess I'll have to install RC1 this week myself. :\

[quote name='Moxio']
3485999711_d7fd42eb59.jpg

Quality.[/QUOTE]

J'awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back