Overflow from the 1 night 500 posts off-topic about somebody's mother

Status
Not open for further replies.
I highly recommend people go out and watch A Chinese Odyssey Part 1. That movie is fucking hilarious. Easily the funniest movie I've seen all year.

Holy shit, I just finished the morbid topic. fucking hell you guys, bravo for that, seems I missed a fun night.

Oh and to answer the unanswered question of Zion, i would harm Morbid as last Friday was our 5 month aniversarry. If you still can't figure it out....well....I lose all hope in humanity.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']last Friday was our 5 month aniversarry.[/quote]

Grats. :wink:

/solemnly goes back to typing the English paper that he sould have been doing during the Morbid OTT thread :cry:

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']last Friday was our 5 month aniversarry.[/quote]

/solemnly goes back to typing the English paper that he sould have been doing during the Morbid OTT thread :cry:[/quote]

What were you doing? Sleeping?

My art history exam was moved to Thursday, that means I get to eat lunch today :D (usually I have class 9:30-3:15 without a break, unless I skip)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']What were you doing? Sleeping?

My art history exam was moved to Thursday, that means I get to eat lunch today :D (usually I have class 9:30-3:15 without a break, unless I skip)[/quote]

Yeah, yeah I was. :lol:

Just finished it. Now I have to get someone in my History class to pretend that they peer-edited my paper. Procrastination rulz.

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']What were you doing? Sleeping?

My art history exam was moved to Thursday, that means I get to eat lunch today :D (usually I have class 9:30-3:15 without a break, unless I skip)[/quote]

Yeah, yeah I was. :lol:

Just finished it. Now I have to get someone in my History class to pretend that they peer-edited my paper. Procrastination rulz.[/quote]

I never bothered with peer-editing. I didn't even try to fake it.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']last Friday was our 5 month aniversarry.[/quote]

/solemnly goes back to typing the English paper that he sould have been doing during the Morbid OTT thread :cry:[/quote]

I just skipped my Gender and Sexuality class. I couldn't stand the thought of discussing a 20 page article on gay chinese opera that I haven't read, for two hours. Well I guess its my loss :wink:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I never bothered with peer-editing. I didn't even try to fake it.[/quote]

If it were't for the fact that it will affect my grade, I wouldn't bother either. I've never quite agreed with peer editing, but that is directly related to the fact that I think I'm smarter than my classmates. :lol:

[quote name='dcfox'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']last Friday was our 5 month aniversarry.[/quote]

I just skipped my Gender and Sexuality class. I couldn't stand the thought of discussing a 20 page article on gay chinese opera that I haven't read, for two hours. Well I guess its my loss :wink:[/quote]

I would think that would be right up your alley, so to speak :wink:

If I had that class I don't think I'd ever go. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']last Friday was our 5 month aniversarry.[/quote]

I just skipped my Gender and Sexuality class. I couldn't stand the thought of discussing a 20 page article on gay chinese opera that I haven't read, for two hours. Well I guess its my loss :wink:[/quote]

I would think that would be right up your alley, so to speak :wink:

If I had that class I don't think I'd ever go. :lol:[/quote]

Just be thankful you didn't have to sit through 2 hours of a Communist Chinese ballet without subtitles. ](*,)

[quote name='zewone']Damn! How did you guys fill a OTT in one night? Crazy![/quote]

Sneaky and I have already theorized that the rest of the OTTers are in fact machines. Though I haven't ruled out magic either.

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='zewone']Damn! How did you guys fill a OTT in one night? Crazy![/quote]

Sneaky and I have already theorized that the rest of the OTTers are in fact machines. Though I haven't ruled out magic either.[/quote]

Personally, I'm a posting machine that runs on magic.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Woo, in GTA I got the AK and chainsaw, and my Monty Python mega set shipped from DDD.[/quote]

But have been in the LSPD shower and gotten that special melee weapon. If not, go get it and laugh your ass off because you found it in a Police Station shower.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']my Monty Python mega set shipped from DDD.[/quote]

The full one? How much did it run you? I've never seen it cheaper than $200.

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']my Monty Python mega set shipped from DDD.[/quote]

The full one? How much did it run you? I've never seen it cheaper than $200.[/quote]

100 shipped, with a bonus 2 dvd set of live stuff.

I just got back from my Game Concept Design class and the whole class wil be alpha testing for one of the game projects here at the school. It's called Naruto3D and will be like FFT, but with Naruto setting and charaters. Right now we're working on the online portion which will let you team up and battle with other teams online. Since it's alpha, the characters have no animations but it's still cool to see a game like this from the inside out. I got the registration key in class and I'll install it later in the week. The stats have tiers like how attacks are in the game, with the different types of attacks. Plus, we're encouraged to try to play on Fri, Sat, and Sun at 8-9 PM since the designers will be on and able to monitor how things are going. I'll give you guys updates on how it's looking and it;s developing.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Why isn't this up to 500 posts yet?[/quote]

Because the others OTTers are here to slow it down. Though I'm not really sure how 20 could've happened in about 8 hours. You must've had a lot of Dew or something to be able to keep up that pace for that long.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Don't you need to update that games number in your sig, sneaky? I thought you were up to 602 or thereabouts.[/quote]

:shock: somone's been hard at work catching up :cry: oh well I've got lab for the next 6 hours so I guess by that time I'll be #2

Because I wasn't here.

Yes, we are fucking crazy.
Yes, I am fucking crazy. I just happened to have my spleen rupture at exactly the right time last night (2 o clock in the morning) so I could be part of that awesome and wonderful thread. RIP Morbid's thread. :)

I was actually quite surprised to only find this one on page 4.

Holy Shit, 22 pages of OT since I went to bed yesterday. Wow, just wow. :D

Windows XP Service Pack 2 just downloaded on my computer. Should I install it? I heard it fucks with your computer.

[quote name='Trakan']Holy Shit, 22 pages of OT since I went to bed yesterday. Wow, just wow. :D

Windows XP Service Pack 2 just downloaded on my computer. Should I install it? I heard it shaq-fus with your computer.[/quote]

I've had no problems, installed it on August ninth.

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']Haha. Ownage.

I can post more if you like, too. I'm just taking random shots since I got my webcam working. :D[/quote]

Let's see a shot of your spleen on the floor :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']Haha. Ownage.

I can post more if you like, too. I'm just taking random shots since I got my webcam working. :D[/quote]

Let's see a shot of your spleen on the floor :lol:[/quote]

:rofl:

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']Hmm, I don't know. The one I have looks sort of psychotic, so it seems to fit me well.[/quote]

That is nice, just a bit too grainy.

Also, took 1st for the month from zion \:D/

Still have a ways to go before I catch Cheapy though.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']Hmm, I don't know. The one I have looks sort of psychotic, so it seems to fit me well.[/quote]

Still have a ways to go before I catch Cheapy though.[/quote]

There's nothing I can do about the graininess, the quality isn't superb to begin with and once I turn it to jpeg to fit it as an avatar it gets even worse. :(

EDIT: Kay that's gonna be mine from now on. :p

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']Hmm, I don't know. The one I have looks sort of psychotic, so it seems to fit me well.[/quote]

There's nothing I can do about the graininess, the quality isn't superb to begin with and once I turn it to jpeg to fit it as an avatar it gets even worse. :(

EDIT: Kay that's gonna be mine from now on. :p[/quote]

That a good one, DZ 8)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']Hmm, I don't know. The one I have looks sort of psychotic, so it seems to fit me well.[/quote]

EDIT: Kay that's gonna be mine from now on. :p[/quote]

That a good one, DZ 8)[/quote]

Nice, thank you. :D

Holy Crap!! YOu guys are absolutely insane. When I left yesterday, my OTT was on page 25 and was just about to be closed but somehow you guy's managed to put that one to page 36 and then finish another OTT. How'd I miss it. You guys did like 1600 posts in just one night. You guys also started this one. WOW.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='Trakan']Holy Shit, 22 pages of OT since I went to bed yesterday. Wow, just wow. :D

Windows XP Service Pack 2 just downloaded on my computer. Should I install it? I heard it shaq-fus with your computer.[/quote]

I've had no problems, installed it on August ninth.[/quote]

Alright, I'll give it a try.

Hiccup, I'm a psycho, that's why.

And thanks Trakan. :D

Wow, one of my friend's bi friends just said I was hot, I don't know whether to be complimented or a little weirded out.

EDIT: Kickass, that's the look I was going for. XD

[quote name='zewone']That Naruto game sounds awesome.[/quote]

Yeah, can't wait 'til it gets to beta, but that probably won't be for a few months at least.

I still don't understand it. I wasn't even here, plus Sneaky, plus Zewone yet you guy's still managed to go through mine, Morbid's, and a good poirtion of this one.

Oh and I've just started to read through mine and thanks Crash for the info on Digipen.

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']Hiccup, I'm a psycho, that's why.

And thanks Trakan. :D

Wow, one of my friend's bi friends just said I was hot, I don't know whether to be complimented or a little weirded out.

EDIT: Kickass, that's the look I was going for. XD[/quote]

I'd take it as a compliment. Just try not to be left alone with them. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back