Overflow from the 1 night 500 posts off-topic about somebody's mother

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='hiccupleftovers']I still don't understand it. I wasn't even here, plus Sneaky, plus Zewone yet you guy's still managed to go through mine, Morbid's, and a good poirtion of this one.

Oh and I've just started to read through mine and thanks Crash for the info on Digipen.[/quote]

No problem, I'm down on the whole video game school thing. I had information packets from all three and decided that UAT was the best for me.

Nice av, DZ. Got a new one for me, a new and improved Dr. Hobo.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']I'm predicting that this OTT will be done today. But that's just me.[/quote]

I think you aren't that good at predicting the completions of the OTTs. These can fill up at anytime now that we saw the awesome-ness of Morbid's OTT. Maybe we should talk to Cheapy about getting an Official OTT that won't be closed every 500 posts since we can burn through them in a day if we try hard enough.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']Hiccup, I'm a psycho, that's why.

And thanks Trakan. :D

Wow, one of my friend's bi friends just said I was hot, I don't know whether to be complimented or a little weirded out.

EDIT: Kickass, that's the look I was going for. XD[/quote]

I'd take it as a compliment. Just try not to be left alone with them. :lol:[/quote]

:lol: I'll make sure that if I meet them, my friend'll be in the room. :p

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']I'm predicting that this OTT will be done today. But that's just me.[/quote]

I think you aren't that good at predicting the completions of the OTTs. These can fill up at anytime now that we saw the awesome-ness of Morbid's OTT. Maybe we should talk to Cheapy about getting an Official OTT that won't be closed every 500 posts since we can burn through them in a day if we try hard enough.[/quote]

It might be easier to find things in these shorter threads though, provided you remember which one it came from.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']I still don't understand it. I wasn't even here, plus Sneaky, plus Zewone yet you guy's still managed to go through mine, Morbid's, and a good poirtion of this one.

Oh and I've just started to read through mine and thanks Crash for the info on Digipen.[/quote]

No problem, I'm down on the whole video game school thing. I had information packets from all three and decided that UAT was the best for me.

Nice av, DZ. Got a new one for me, a new and improved Dr. Hobo.[/quote]

About the math part, how good do you need to be in it because I'm probably one of the best at it at my school. Oh and Deadzone, Geometry was a cake walk.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']I still don't understand it. I wasn't even here, plus Sneaky, plus Zewone yet you guy's still managed to go through mine, Morbid's, and a good poirtion of this one.

Nice av, DZ. Got a new one for me, a new and improved Dr. Hobo.[/quote]

About the math part, how good do you need to be in it because I'm probably one of the best at it at my school. Oh and Deadzone, Geometry was a cake walk.[/quote]

You have to be very good depending on what major you're going for. Programming requires a ton of math skill.

GAH, I don't think so. Well maybe it's just our teacher doesn't know how to teach. Thankfully he was out so we just watched some random movie! I got a lot of my homework done :D

And I do dig the avy, crash. : )

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']GAH, I don't think so. Well maybe it's just our teacher doesn't know how to teach. Thankfully he was out so we just watched some random movie! I got a lot of my homework done :D

And I do dig the avy, crash. : )[/quote]

Thanks, I feel it goes with the weirdness of the Tanuki quite well.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']YES! I passed sj41 and am now #13 in teh posters.[/quote]

Congrats![/quote]

Yep, now just 700 more posts till I catch up to you :lol:

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']YES! I passed sj41 and am now #13 in teh posters.[/quote]

Congrats![/quote]

Yep, now just 700 more posts till I catch up to you :lol:[/quote]

Good luck, you'll need to out whore the Official CAG Post Whore.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']YES! I passed sj41 and am now #13 in teh posters.[/quote]

Congrats![/quote]

Good luck, you'll need to out whore the Official CAG Post Whore.[/quote]

That's not even two weeks of posting, if you ask me :lol:

EDIT: I now have 306 posts on the month :shock: So I guess that's more like 5 days ...

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']YES! I passed sj41 and am now #13 in teh posters.[/quote]

Congrats![/quote]

Good luck, you'll need to out whore the Official CAG Post Whore.[/quote]

That's not even two weeks of posting, if you ask me :lol:

EDIT: I now have 306 posts on the month :shock:[/quote]

More like one week for you. :D

And HAHAHA, damn. I think I barely passed 100.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Crash, that's what I want. I want to be in the programming field/aspect of it. Anything you can recommend?[/quote]

Digipen is good for programming. UAT allows you to partake in other parts of the process, too. You can take some design-based courses to help add a well-roundedness to your portfolio. Either one is good, just order some info packets and pick out which one's best for you.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']Crash, that's what I want. I want to be in the programming field/aspect of it. Anything you can recommend?[/quote]

Digipen is good for programming. UAT allows you to partake in other parts of the process, too. You can take some design-based courses to help add a well-roundedness to your portfolio. Either one is good, just order some info packets and pick out which one's best for you.[/quote]

Thanks I'll look into that. I didn't really know the differences. It's great talking to another aspiring video game enthusiast. Are there any others schools that you know of? I know of Digipen, UAT (from you might I add), Art Institue of California/San Francisco campus, USC.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']Crash, that's what I want. I want to be in the programming field/aspect of it. Anything you can recommend?[/quote]

Digipen is good for programming. UAT allows you to partake in other parts of the process, too. You can take some design-based courses to help add a well-roundedness to your portfolio. Either one is good, just order some info packets and pick out which one's best for you.[/quote]

Thanks I'll look into that. I didn't really know the differences. It's great talking to another aspiring video game enthusiast. Are there any others schools that you know of? I know of Digipen, UAT (from you might I add), Art Institue of California/San Francisco campus, USC.[/quote]

There's Full Sail, Carnegie Mellon, and few more but the best ones are listed.

There's a Tech Forum at our school tomorrow thru Friday that'll have speakers from Sammy and some other smaller studios. Blizzard was supposed to come but WoW was nearing completion. All of the presentation and such are the same stuff that people pay $1200 to see at the Game Developers Conference, but are free here. Not many classes for the rest of the week. \:D/

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']Crash, that's what I want. I want to be in the programming field/aspect of it. Anything you can recommend?[/quote]

Thanks I'll look into that. I didn't really know the differences. It's great talking to another aspiring video game enthusiast. Are there any others schools that you know of? I know of Digipen, UAT (from you might I add), Art Institue of California/San Francisco campus, USC.[/quote]

There's Full Sail, Carnegie Mellon, and few more but the best ones are listed.

There's a Tech Forum at our school tomorrow thru Friday that'll have speakers from Sammy and some other smaller studios. Blizzard was supposed to come but WoW was nearing completion. All of the presentation and such are the same stuff that people pay $1200 to see at the Game Developers Conference, but are free here. Not many classes for the rest of the week. \:D/[/quote]

that's pretty cool. I'm going to write these down and do some research on them.

[quote name='dcfox'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']Wish I could vote. =\[/quote]

Don't worry, I voted for Bush in honor of you.[/quote]

/*strangles* :evil:

[quote name='dcfox'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']Wish I could vote. =\[/quote]

Don't worry, I voted for Bush in honor of you.[/quote]

:lol:

I was about to go vote, but I'm kinda tired .... Kansas is going to Bush without my help anyway ... eh, I've got until 8 to do it, maybe after dinner.

EDIT: If I do go vote, I think I might write in Chuck Palahniuk or Trent Reznor. I'd really only be going to vote on the other issues.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']deadzone, what was up with your side in Morbid's topic?[/quote]

Haha. Well like I said before I don't really know, I just woke up from my 6 hour nap, and had this shooting pain in my side. I couldn't even stand up straight, so naturally I limped over to the computer and didn't bother checking for any pain medication. I logged on CAG and posted, and every time I laughed it would literally shoot pain through me, just this intense, sharp pain if I moved too quickly, laughed, coughed, sneezed, etc. I eventually went wandering around 3 hours later to try and find some meds, but I couldn't find any. But then I realized I was able to walk straight without wincing and falling to the floor! And I came back, and I was healed, just like that.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Hey, Morbid got his ranking ... "Seraphim Awaits you"[/quote]

Yaeh, I just saw that. I wish I had some idea for mine. ANybody????

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']deadzone, what was up with your side in Morbid's topic?[/quote]

Haha. Well like I said before I don't really know, I just woke up from my 6 hour nap, and had this shooting pain in my side. I couldn't even stand up straight, so naturally I limped over to the computer and didn't bother checking for any pain medication. I logged on CAG and posted, and every time I laughed it would literally shoot pain through me, just this intense, sharp pain if I moved too quickly, laughed, coughed, sneezed, etc. I eventually went wandering around 3 hours later to try and find some meds, but I couldn't find any. But then I realized I was able to walk straight without wincing and falling to the floor! And I came back, and I was healed, just like that.[/quote]

You know, they say laughter is the best medicine. Of course, they are idiots. But still.

Reality's Fringe said:
I voted for one of the guys at the bottom fo the list. Eh.

Did you vote for the one who will call himself our emperor? I'm not kidding one of them has said that. He's a little loony.

I voted for Kerry and then wrote ina friend of mine for County Coroner. :twisted:

[quote name='greendj27']
Reality's Fringe said:
I voted for one of the guys at the bottom fo the list. Eh.

Did you vote for the one who will call himself our emperor? I'm not kidding one of them has said that. He's a little loony.

I voted for Kerry and then wrote ina friend of mine for County Coroner. :twisted:[/quote]

So then, by Emperor Kerry's orders? ;)

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='greendj27']
Reality's Fringe]I voted for one of the guys at the bottom fo the list. Eh.[/quote] Did you vote for the one who will call himself our emperor? I'm not kidding one of them has said that. He's a little loony. I voted for Kerry and then wrote ina friend of mine for County Coroner. :twisted:[/quote] So then said:

deadzone, I don't get your and crymnl's sigs, what does it mea I survived Morbid's 500/5 OTT thread!. I get the I survived Morbid's part but what is 500.5 OTT thread mean?

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']deadzone, I don't get your and crymnl's sigs, what does it mea I survived Morbid's 500/5 OTT thread!. I get the I survived Morbid's part but what is 500.5 OTT thread mean?[/quote]

Probally means 500 posts in 5 hours. Just a guess.

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='greendj27']
Reality's Fringe]I voted for one of the guys at the bottom fo the list. Eh.[/quote] Did you vote for the one who will call himself our emperor? I'm not kidding one of them has said that. He's a little loony. I voted for Kerry and then wrote ina friend of mine for County Coroner. :twisted:[/quote] So then said:
:p I should try to find the article. I think it was in Stuff and they interviewed about four alternative candidates that noone knows. They were all frickin crazy. Hilarious article though.

By the way since my girlfriend voted for Kerry also, as far as I know Kerry is winning in WIsconsin 2-0 :D

[quote name='dcfox'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']deadzone, I don't get your and crymnl's sigs, what does it mea I survived Morbid's 500/5 OTT thread!. I get the I survived Morbid's part but what is 500.5 OTT thread mean?[/quote]

Probally means 500 posts in 5 hours. Just a guess.[/quote]

:lol: You got it.

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']deadzone, I don't get your and crymnl's sigs, what does it mea I survived Morbid's 500/5 OTT thread!. I get the I survived Morbid's part but what is 500.5 OTT thread mean?[/quote]

:lol: You got it.[/quote]

Now I see funny.

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']deadzone, I don't get your and crymnl's sigs, what does it mea I survived Morbid's 500/5 OTT thread!. I get the I survived Morbid's part but what is 500.5 OTT thread mean?[/quote]

:lol: You got it.[/quote]

I think I might have posted only twice in Morbid's OTT. Unfortunately we humans need sleep.

How many OTTs have there been? Also what users have created them?

I know of SneakyP's OTTR
Deadzone with her countless incarnations of the OTT
my own OTHT
the Tanuki's - OTTTBT
Morbid's
zionoverfire's/this one
WShakspeare's OTTMA

Am I missing any? I think I"m missing crymnls's.

[quote name='greendj27']So if they post that much, how do they have time for their games??[/quote]

they were modified to have multiple arms of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back