Overflow from the 1 night 500 posts off-topic about somebody's mother

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's amazing to see how many posts of that topic were all at the same time. I think I counted like 40 times when 2 or more people posted at the same time

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']How many OTTs have there been? Also what users have created them?

I know of SneakyP's OTTR
Deadzone with her countless incarnations of the OTT
my own OTHT
the Tanuki's - OTTTBT
Morbid's
zionoverfire's/this one
WShakspeare's OTTMA

Am I missing any? I think I"m missing crymnls's.[/quote]

Yep, sblymnl made one too.

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']How many OTTs have there been? Also what users have created them?

I know of SneakyP's OTTR
my own OTHT
the Tanuki's - OTTTBT
Morbid's
zionoverfire's/this one
WShakspeare's OTTMA

Yep, sblymnl made one too.[/quote]

Mine was Son of the OTTAOTTs

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='Trakan'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']How many OTTs have there been? Also what users have created them?

I know of SneakyP's OTTR
my own OTHT
the Tanuki's - OTTTBT
Morbid's
zionoverfire's/this one
WShakspeare's OTTMA

Mine was Son of the OTTAOTTs[/quote]

Don't forget WSB's OTT

I turns out I couldn't write in Chuck Palahniuk or Trent Reznor for president. Not that it matters, Kansas will go to Bush.

I did vote yes to allowing liquor sales on Sundays, even though I don't drink. Seperation of church and state, mother fuckers!

Just got back from voting, and I am shocked to say that the whole process only took 15 minutes. I was expecting to wait 45 minutes to an hour, but I'm glad I got in and out of there so fast.

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']Hiccup, I'm a psycho, that's why.

And thanks Trakan. :D

Wow, one of my friend's bi friends just said I was hot, I don't know whether to be complimented or a little weirded out.

EDIT: Kickass, that's the look I was going for. XD[/quote]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That is the best avatar ever. If I wasn't on a couch I would've fallen out of my chair.

I think we all need some OG avatars to show our support for GTA. I'll get to work on mine.

Work sucked....yea...like that's not new. I'm also lookign into Digipen for programming. Luckily, I already took 2 years of programming through my high school, scored a 4 out of 5 on my programming AP test, and have a 700 score in math on the SAT. i think that's all in my favor.

Also, the talk of 666 a little while ago, someone who came to my register ended up getting 6.66 change. We started cracking jokes about the change of the beast, and he said he'd go play the lattery, as it was his lucky day :D.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']

That is the best avatar ever. If I wasn't on a couch I would've fallen out of my chair.

I think we all need some OG avatars to show our support for GTA. I'll get to work on mine.

Work sucked....yea...like that's not new. I'm also lookign into Digipen for programming. Luckily, I already took 2 years of programming through my high school, scored a 4 out of 5 on my programming AP test, and have a 700 score in math on the SAT. i think that's all in my favor.

Also, the talk of 666 a little while ago, someone who came to my register ended up getting 6.66 change. We started cracking jokes about the change of the beast, and he said he'd go play the lattery, as it was his lucky day :D.[/quote]

[-X and you call yourself a Nazi.

All of these games I'm partially through. Now that I've beaten Metroid Prime, which one should I try to beat next?

Splinter Cell
Genma Onimusha
Ultimate Muscle
Mark of Kri (stuck)
Eternal Darkness (Beat once, wanna unlock the other two paths)
Breath of Fire
Buffy (stuck)
Ikaruga (this may take awhile. Not good at shooters)
Legend of Zelda Collection. (Only a little bit of LTTP. Should I start another game?)
La Pucelle
Katamari Damacy (Beat it with the minimums. Wanna try to really play it now)
Doom3
Freelancer
MoH: Spearhead

I'm leaning to finishing Freelancer and Splinter Cell.

I got to get through half of these before I can start one of my other 100+ games...

[quote name='dcfox'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']

Also, the talk of 666 a little while ago, someone who came to my register ended up getting 6.66 change. We started cracking jokes about the change of the beast, and he said he'd go play the lattery, as it was his lucky day :D.[/quote]

[-X and you call yourself a Nazi.[/quote]

:lol:

Admiral Ackbar, Go through Ultimate Muscle since I rented it once and got through it in one weekend. It's a pretty quick wrestling game. Also loads of fun with other people but gets slightly boring after a while.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='Trakan'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']How many OTTs have there been? Also what users have created them?

I know of SneakyP's OTTR
my own OTHT
the Tanuki's - OTTTBT
Morbid's
zionoverfire's/this one
WShakspeare's OTTMA

I knew I missed one. thanks. Also dcfox, I don't know if WSB's topic counts. Technically it's not apart of the OTT line, but sort of a cousin. I guess it counts. What do other people say in the matter?

[quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='Trakan'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']How many OTTs have there been? Also what users have created them?

I know of SneakyP's OTTR
my own OTHT
the Tanuki's - OTTTBT
Morbid's
zionoverfire's/this one
WShakspeare's OTTMA

I knew I missed one. thanks. Also dcfox, I don't know if WSB's topic counts. Technically it's not apart of the OTT line, but sort of a cousin. I guess it counts. What do other people say in the matter?[/quote]

You could also argue that WSB's OTT is the true heir to the OTT name since Sneaky had made an official annoucement to move there and we pretty much all agreed. But by that reasoning all OTTs that came after are all illigitemate.

[quote name='Moxio']What kind of shirts go "Goths" wear. I'm designing an av, and I want to know what kind of shirt to do.[/quote]

They tend to wear black, I think :wink:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I turns out I couldn't write in Chuck Palahniuk or Trent Reznor for president. Not that it matters, Kansas will go to Bush.

I did vote yes to allowing liquor sales on Sundays, even though I don't drink. Seperation of church and state, mother shaq-fuers![/quote]

Yeah, damn curch people keep trying to get into office in my state, but we always bitchslap them in the polls.

I just finished reading Morbid's OTT and I really like how it end with SNeakyP Shaq-fuing it all. Or at lwast that just me. That definently has to go down as one of the fastest/funniest/etc. threads ever made.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']I just finished reading Morbid's OTT and I really like how it end with SNeakyP Shaq-fuing it all. Or at lwast that just me. That definently has to go down as one of the fastest/funniest/etc. threads ever made.[/quote]

Hell yeah. I should go back and read it, it was a little crazy trying to follow everything at once.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']I just finished reading Morbid's OTT and I really like how it end with SNeakyP Shaq-fuing it all. Or at lwast that just me. That definently has to go down as one of the fastest/funniest/etc. threads ever made.[/quote]

Hell yeah. I should go back and read it, it was a little crazy trying to follow everything at once.[/quote]

:shock: some people apperently have no lives :D

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']I just finished reading Morbid's OTT and I really like how it end with SNeakyP Shaq-fuing it all. Or at lwast that just me. That definently has to go down as one of the fastest/funniest/etc. threads ever made.[/quote]

Hell yeah. I should go back and read it, it was a little crazy trying to follow everything at once.[/quote]

:shock: some people apperently have no lives :D[/quote]

It wouldn't take that long ... pretty much just skim it to see if I missed anything. I don't think I did though, I made a point of reading everything, which is probably why you had such a lead on me at the end of the night. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']I just finished reading Morbid's OTT and I really like how it end with SNeakyP Shaq-fuing it all. Or at lwast that just me. That definently has to go down as one of the fastest/funniest/etc. threads ever made.[/quote]

:shock: some people apperently have no lives :D[/quote]

It wouldn't take that long ... pretty much just skim it to see if I missed anything. I don't think I did though, I made a point of reading everything, which is probably why you had such a lead on me at the end of the night. :lol:[/quote]

Actually I was saying that some people have no lives to be able to post all that. :D

And I can read 100+ words per minute so it wasn't that difficult to read it all, I did have to be selective on what I chose to reply to however.

[quote name='dcfox']This OTT is crawling.[/quote]

Yeah, seriously.

snail.jpg

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='dcfox']This OTT is crawling.[/quote]

Yeah, seriously.

snail.jpg
[/quote]

:lol:

It's been a long day. First I had class, then I had to drive my gf to a place two cities away for a job training seminar. We just got home and her Mom had called. My gf's grandfather died. :cry: I only got to meet him once, and he was a really nice, funny guy. He was sick and hospitalized, so we knew it was coming soon. That's the way it goes.

The thing I remember most about him was how funny he was. The only time I ever got to meet him, we were hanging out at his house. His wife was nagging him about something, and he said, "Any chance of you getting lock-jaw?" Far and away one of the funniest things I've ever heard. :lol:

[quote name='Ledhed']It's been a long day. First I had class, then I had to drive my gf to a place two cities away for a job training seminar. We just got home and her Mom had called. My gf's grandfather died. :cry: I only got to meet him once, and he was a really nice, funny guy. He was sick and hospitalized, so we knew it was coming soon. That's the way it goes.

The thing I remember most about him was how funny he was. The only time I ever got to meet him, we were hanging out at his house. His wife was nagging him about something, and he said, "Any chance of you getting lock-jaw?" Far and away one of the funniest things I've ever heard. :lol:[/quote]

:(

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='Ledhed']It's been a long day. First I had class, then I had to drive my gf to a place two cities away for a job training seminar. We just got home and her Mom had called. My gf's grandfather died. :cry: I only got to meet him once, and he was a really nice, funny guy. He was sick and hospitalized, so we knew it was coming soon. That's the way it goes.

The thing I remember most about him was how funny he was. The only time I ever got to meet him, we were hanging out at his house. His wife was nagging him about something, and he said, "Any chance of you getting lock-jaw?" Far and away one of the funniest things I've ever heard. :lol:[/quote]

:([/quote]

:(

The last 15 or so pages of my thread are Shaq-fuing Awesome. dcfox is hilarious. :rofl: Pray for me. That editorial sounds funny as hell.

sblymnlcrymnl, that pic of the squirrel with nuts in his mouth is shaq-fuing funny. I was laughing for like 5 minutes.

Sneaky that monkey was strange yet cool at the same time.

Also whoever said this (I think it was dcfox) about the sperm pimp was super funny. dcfox, you have the best lines to sig.

Thanks guys for mkaing my OTT go out with a bang. Also thanks Stealthy for saying R.I.P.

[quote name='dcfox'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='Ledhed']It's been a long day. First I had class, then I had to drive my gf to a place two cities away for a job training seminar. We just got home and her Mom had called. My gf's grandfather died. :cry: I only got to meet him once, and he was a really nice, funny guy. He was sick and hospitalized, so we knew it was coming soon. That's the way it goes.

:( Sorry to hear that, Led.

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']

:( Sorry to hear that, Led.[/quote]

Thanks. My g/f is understandably more upset than I am. His funeral will be in OK, which means I probably won't get to go. Probably for the better. I'm afraid I would think of the lock-jaw line during the proceedings and start laughing. I can't help it, I laugh every time I think of it.

In lighter news, the stuff I ordered with the voucher should be arriving tomorrow. I'll drown my woes in some GTA and 3rd Strike.

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='Trakan'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']

Thanks. My g/f is understandably more upset than I am. His funeral will be in OK, which means I probably won't get to go. Probably for the better. I'm afraid I would think of the lock-jaw line during the proceedings and start laughing. I can't help it, I laugh every time I think of it.

In lighter news, the stuff I ordered with the voucher should be arriving tomorrow. I'll drown my woes in some GTA and 3rd Strike.[/quote]

Nothing like beating a hooker with a dildo to cure what ails you ;)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='Trakan'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']

In lighter news, the stuff I ordered with the voucher should be arriving tomorrow. I'll drown my woes in some GTA and 3rd Strike.[/quote]

Nothing like beating a hooker with a dildo to cure what ails you ;)[/quote]

Or getting beat by hooker with a dildo :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Nothing like beating a hooker with a dildo to cure what ails you.[/quote]

I'm almost afraid to ask...

... but I have to. Can you really do that in GTA? :lol:

[quote name='Trakan']Anyone else bored? I'm watching the Presidential election coverage.[/quote]

Me too ... anyone see the guy on CNN with the "SHAQ-FU THIS SHIT" t-shirt? :lol:

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Nothing like beating a hooker with a dildo to cure what ails you.[/quote]

I'm almost afraid to ask...

... but I have to. Can you really do that in GTA? :lol:[/quote]

Yeah, and I think the weapon is found in the police station. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back