Overflow from the 1 night 500 posts off-topic about somebody's mother

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='dcfox'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='sj41'][quote name='Trakan'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I've just started increasing my genesis / snes / ps / gba libraries thanks to gamerush, but they are still quite small.[/quote]

Damn you for increasing your post count by taking all of my posts and adding :rofl: after them :wink:[/quote]

:rofl:[/quote]:rofl:wow, this OTT really does suck..[/quote]

:rofl: it's not morbid's, that's for damn sure[/quote]

:rofl: I really got nothing to say here[/quote]

:rofl: let's keep this small talk going... haha, pun

[quote name='dcfox']Its not your fault Zion. Just wait till DZ gets here, then the coversation will heat up.[/quote]

and morbid, and zl. :D

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='dcfox']Its not your fault Zion. Just wait till DZ gets here, then the coversation will heat up.[/quote]

and morbid, and zl. :D[/quote]

And I suppose your crazy zebra lion goat headed ass is here already :D

[quote name='sj41'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='sj41'][quote name='Trakan'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I've just started increasing my genesis / snes / ps / gba libraries thanks to gamerush, but they are still quite small.[/quote]

Damn you for increasing your post count by taking all of my posts and adding :rofl: after them :wink:[/quote]

:rofl: let's keep this small talk going... haha, pun[/quote]

:rofl: For some reason I always get pimples on back. Everynight I wipe it down with an oxy pad but it takes like 3 or 4 pads and it doesn't seem to work :(

[quote name='dcfox']266/211[/quote]

I'm watching CNN since they're closely making sure every state is assured for the candidate will win. Don't trust FOX that much.

[quote name='dcfox'][quote name='sj41'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='sj41'][quote name='Trakan'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I've just started increasing my genesis / snes / ps / gba libraries thanks to gamerush, but they are still quite small.[/quote]

:rofl: For some reason I always get pimples on back. Everynight I wipe it down with an oxy pad but it takes like 3 or 4 pads and it doesn't seem to work :([/quote]

:shock: :puke:

[quote name='dcfox'][quote name='sj41'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='sj41'][quote name='Trakan'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I've just started increasing my genesis / snes / ps / gba libraries thanks to gamerush, but they are still quite small.[/quote]

:rofl: For some reason I always get pimples on back. Everynight I wipe it down with an oxy pad but it takes like 3 or 4 pads and it doesn't seem to work :([/quote]

Thanks for telling us that. :lol:

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']246-195 now for the election.[/quote]

Goddamn Ohio. They are gonna make that idoit President for 4 more years. From now on I hate the state of Ohio. :evil:[/quote]

Hey, don't talk about Ohio.

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='sj41'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='sj41'][quote name='Trakan'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I've just started increasing my genesis / snes / ps / gba libraries thanks to gamerush, but they are still quite small.[/quote]

Thanks for telling us that. :lol:[/quote]

Too much information.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='sj41'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='sj41'][quote name='Trakan'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I've just started increasing my genesis / snes / ps / gba libraries thanks to gamerush, but they are still quite small.[/quote]

:shock: :puke:[/quote]

Hey don't pretend it doesn't happen to you.

[quote name='dcfox'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='sj41'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='sj41'][quote name='Trakan'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I've just started increasing my genesis / snes / ps / gba libraries thanks to gamerush, but they are still quite small.[/quote]

:shock: :puke:[/quote]

Hey don't pretend it doesn't happen to you.[/quote]

Not often.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='dcfox']266/211[/quote]

I'm watching CNN since they're closely making sure every state is assured for the candidate will win. Don't trust FOX that much.[/quote]

I'm flipping between Fox and CNN. I can't fucking stand Chris Matthews.

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='dcfox']266/211[/quote]

I'm watching CNN since they're closely making sure every state is assured for the candidate will win. Don't trust FOX that much.[/quote]

I'm flipping between Fox and CNN. I can't shaq-fuing stand Chris Matthews.[/quote]

Fox is really biased towards Bush. Saw something about it on Farenheit 9/11 about one of Bush's relatives working for Fox. :?

[quote name='crazytalkx'][quote name='Trakan'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='dcfox']266/211[/quote]

I'm flipping between Fox and CNN. I can't shaq-fuing stand Chris Matthews.[/quote]

Fox is really biased towards Bush. Saw something about it on Farenheit 9/11 about one of Bush's relatives working for Fox. :?[/quote]

Bush seems to have relatives everywhere.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Holy shit, I missed the entire Morbid topic. Jesus you guys are insane.[/quote]

No shit, huh? Goddamn we killed it last night.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Holy shit, I just finished the morbid topic. shaq-fuing hell you guys, bravo for that, seems I missed a fun night.

Oh and to answer the unanswered question of Zion, i would harm Morbid as last Friday was our 5 month aniversarry. If you still can't figure it out....well....I lose all hope in humanity.[/quote]

Awww. I sorry. I didn't know.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='dcfox']Any ways I was just kidding for the sake of conversation.[/quote]

You really should be more careful with that. :lol:[/quote]

I should hope people would know that I'm kidding. If everything I posted was true I'd be one fucked up person.

Well Kerry is fucked. But there are all those fucking absentee ballots to be counted tommorow, so it oculd change. But it looked like Kerry is fucked.

[quote name='Moxio']What kind of shirts go "Goths" wear. I'm designing an av, and I want to know what kind of shirt to do.[/quote]

:rofl: Most goths wear black. But some wear hot pink. :wink:

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Well Kerry is shaq-fued. But there are all those shaq-fuing absentee ballots to be counted tommorow, so it oculd change. But it looked like Kerry is shaq-fued.[/quote]

Naw the difference is to great oh well next we get to see if Bush actually gets the popular vote (I think he will) but it will still be interesting to see if he gets 50% of the vote, that hasn't happened in a while.

[quote name='crazytalkx'][quote name='Trakan'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='dcfox']266/211[/quote]

Fox is really biased towards Bush. Saw something about it on Farenheit 9/11 about one of Bush's relatives working for Fox. :?[/quote]

My favorite was during the presidential race when Bush was down they started running a piece on: who does wall st. want for presidient

Which is funny because its kinda obvious and also would you want wall st. running the country?

I just thank God that I'm not still in high school. I can just imagine all those high schoolers out there right now coloring their maps.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Well Kerry is shaq-fued. But there are all those shaq-fuing absentee ballots to be counted tommorow, so it oculd change. But it looked like Kerry is shaq-fued.[/quote]

Naw the difference is to great oh well next we get to see if Bush actually gets the popular vote (I think he will) but it will still be interesting to see if he gets 50% of the vote, that hasn't happened in a while.[/quote]

Has anyone actually won the votes in MI yet? Because thats 17 votes right there. Thank god Kerry got CA.

[quote name='dcfox']I just thank God that I'm not still in high school. I can just imagine all those high schoolers out there right now coloring their maps.[/quote]

:lol:

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Well Kerry is shaq-fued. But there are all those shaq-fuing absentee ballots to be counted tommorow, so it oculd change. But it looked like Kerry is shaq-fued.[/quote]

Naw the difference is to great oh well next we get to see if Bush actually gets the popular vote (I think he will) but it will still be interesting to see if he gets 50% of the vote, that hasn't happened in a while.[/quote]

Has anyone actually won the votes in MI yet? Because thats 17 votes right there. Thank god Kerry got CA.[/quote]

Not yet, this is taking really long. Jay Leno and Conan aren't going to be on here until at least 2 AM, which sucks that I can't watch them.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Well Kerry is shaq-fued. But there are all those shaq-fuing absentee ballots to be counted tommorow, so it oculd change. But it looked like Kerry is shaq-fued.[/quote]

Has anyone actually won the votes in MI yet? Because thats 17 votes right there. Thank god Kerry got CA.[/quote]

honestly Ohio is all that matters anymore and most people have now called it for Bush

There are still 250,000 votes still uncounted for in OH. And there are still a shitload of precincts still open in MI. 68% have reported. But Kerry will probably win MI. Thank god.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Well Kerry is shaq-fued. But there are all those shaq-fuing absentee ballots to be counted tommorow, so it oculd change. But it looked like Kerry is shaq-fued.[/quote]

Not yet, this is taking really long. Jay Leno and Conan aren't going to be on here until at least 2 AM, which sucks that I can't watch them.[/quote]

Are they scheduled to come on? Cool. It's only 12:30 here, so I don't mind waiting a little while.

FrankenKerry.JPG

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']So how was my OTT? I found it to be VERY hilarious. What with the constant fridge and spleen dropping on DZ's part.[/quote]

I thought it was great. Especially the first ten pages I was involved in. ;)

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']So how was my OTT? I found it to be VERY hilarious. What with the constant fridge and spleen dropping on DZ's part.[/quote]

I thought it was great. Especially the first ten pages I was involved in. ;)[/quote]

Dude man she didn't drop it that much :wink: and her pain stories where a bit awful.

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Well Kerry is shaq-fued. But there are all those shaq-fuing absentee ballots to be counted tommorow, so it oculd change. But it looked like Kerry is shaq-fued.[/quote]

Not yet, this is taking really long. Jay Leno and Conan aren't going to be on here until at least 2 AM, which sucks that I can't watch them.[/quote]

Are they scheduled to come on? Cool. It's only 12:30 here, so I don't mind waiting a little while.[/quote]

This is MST, though, so check your listings to see when it's on for you.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='crazytalkx']
FrankenKerry.JPG
[/quote]

I'd laugh but when your president looks like a monkey.....[/quote]

monkey.jpg

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Trakan'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']So how was my OTT? I found it to be VERY hilarious. What with the constant fridge and spleen dropping on DZ's part.[/quote]

I thought it was great. Especially the first ten pages I was involved in. ;)[/quote]

Dude man she didn't drop it that much :wink: and her pain stories where a bit awful.[/quote]

Well most of it was from this....

PAGE 16!!!!

[quote name='crazytalkx'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='crazytalkx']
FrankenKerry.JPG
[/quote]

monkey.jpg
[/quote]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='Trakan'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Well Kerry is shaq-fued. But there are all those shaq-fuing absentee ballots to be counted tommorow, so it oculd change. But it looked like Kerry is shaq-fued.[/quote]

Are they scheduled to come on? Cool. It's only 12:30 here, so I don't mind waiting a little while.[/quote]

This is MST, though, so check your listings to see when it's on for you.[/quote]

As long as they're scheduled to come on, I'm happy.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Trakan'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']So how was my OTT? I found it to be VERY hilarious. What with the constant fridge and spleen dropping on DZ's part.[/quote]

Dude man she didn't drop it that much :wink: and her pain stories where a bit awful.[/quote]

Well most of it was from this....

PAGE 16!!!!

[quote name='crazytalkx'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='crazytalkx']
FrankenKerry.JPG
[/quote]

monkey.jpg
[/quote]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:[/quote]

See very nice, if your gonna bash one why not bash both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back