Overflow from the 1 night 500 posts off-topic about somebody's mother

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']I think I wanna attempt to pass sj and then call it a night.[/quote] :shock: What did you say about me? :evil:

[quote name='sj41'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']I think I wanna attempt to pass sj and then call it a night.[/quote] :shock: What did you say about me? :evil:[/quote]

You're late to the party ... she passed you in total posts earlier today :lol:

Holy fuck! We just had a power outage and around it's pitch black when that happens. I almost couldn't get in my apartment because I couldn't tell which key worked. Then, I couldn't find my GBA SP so it would give me something to do, but it's lost. Luckily my laptop lit up most of the apartment. Now I have to reset everything with a clock. Which sucks badly.

I think when I get payed Thursday I'm going to order Chulip and Castle Shikigami 2, just need a third PO game to get free shipping, hopefully something odd. Get a whole trifecta of Japanese weirdness.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']I think when I get payed Thursday I'm going to order Chulip and Castle Shikigami 2, just need a third PO game to get free shipping, hopefully something odd. Get a whole trifecta of Japanese weirdness.[/quote]

Why not pre-order a good old fashion American game? I hear they might make a sequel to Madden.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='sj41'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']I think I wanna attempt to pass sj and then call it a night.[/quote] :shock: What did you say about me? :evil:[/quote]

You're late to the party ... she passed you in total posts earlier today :lol:[/quote]I've posted less than 20 times in the OTT threads. My posts are so usefull, unlike these OTT posts. :wink: I've never made a stupid post on CAG. NEVER! NEVER EVER EVER NEVER EVER EVER NEVER NEVER FOREVER NEVER! NEVER! :wink:

[quote name='sj41'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='sj41'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']I think I wanna attempt to pass sj and then call it a night.[/quote] :shock: What did you say about me? :evil:[/quote]

You're late to the party ... she passed you in total posts earlier today :lol:[/quote]I've posted less than 20 times in the OTT threads. My posts are so usefull, unlike these OTT posts. :wink: I've never made a stupid post on CAG. NEVER! NEVER EVER EVER NEVER EVER EVER NEVER NEVER FOREVER NEVER! NEVER! :wink:[/quote]

Not even this one? ;)

[quote name='Trakan']Anyone else bored? I'm watching the Presidential election coverage.[/quote]

I was watching it on the bigscreen before I left for home and found darkness.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='Trakan']Anyone else bored? I'm watching the Presidential election coverage.[/quote]

I was watching it on the bigscreen before I left for home and found darkness.[/quote]

Resetting clocks does suck. I had to do it once for like all 20 of my clocks.

The stupidest word in the world has to be "roil". I came across it while reading an article in either Newsweek or Times when I a saw it. I thought they made it up before I looked it up in the dictionary. Such a stupid useless word.

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='sj41'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='sj41'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']I think I wanna attempt to pass sj and then call it a night.[/quote] :shock: What did you say about me? :evil:[/quote]

You're late to the party ... she passed you in total posts earlier today :lol:[/quote]I've posted less than 20 times in the OTT threads. My posts are so usefull, unlike these OTT posts. :wink: I've never made a stupid post on CAG. NEVER! NEVER EVER EVER NEVER EVER EVER NEVER NEVER FOREVER NEVER! NEVER! :wink:[/quote]

Not even this one? ;)[/quote]

What about this posts since we all know your posts are so useful this post expalining that becomes useless. :D

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Trakan'][quote name='sj41'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='sj41'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']I think I wanna attempt to pass sj and then call it a night.[/quote] :shock: What did you say about me? :evil:[/quote]

What about this posts since we all know your posts are so useful this post expalining that becomes useless. :D[/quote]Damn. :(

Alright, so I've made 1 useless post...

Shit! Another one right here. But this will be my last useless post.

U-U-U-U-U-U-U-U-U-U-U-U-U-U

S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S

E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E

L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L

E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E

P-P-P-P-P-P-P-P-P-P-P-P-P-P-P

O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O

T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T

:oops:

[quote name='sj41'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Trakan'][quote name='sj41'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='sj41'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']I think I wanna attempt to pass sj and then call it a night.[/quote] :shock: What did you say about me? :evil:[/quote]

What about this posts since we all know your posts are so useful this post expalining that becomes useless. :D[/quote]Damn. :(

Shit! Another one right here. But this will be my last useless post.[/quote]

:lol:

[quote name='sj41'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Trakan'][quote name='sj41'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='sj41'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']I think I wanna attempt to pass sj and then call it a night.[/quote] :shock: What did you say about me? :evil:[/quote]

Shit! Another one right here. But this will be my last useless post.[/quote]

should you not figure in skittlez jr. into your post count?

and what about the bumping of old threads you used to do?

^^^That's crazy Casey. You're crazy.

Now guys, I'm sure that there's a logical explanation for what Mr. CaseyRyback just said.

*Runs far, far away.*

My little partner Skittlez never made a useless post. And how did you remember the exact name? :?

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='skittlez jr.']Like sj41 said. That's complete craziness.[/quote]

you may want to change that sig :p[/quote]

:rofl:

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='skittlez jr.']Like sj41 said. That's complete craziness.[/quote]

you may want to change that sig :p[/quote] :lol: I was never trying to "hide" that I was sj41, btw. My e-mail was screwed up, and I forgot my password, so I had to start a new CAG account so I could continue to spam the CAG boards as I was before. :)

However, I do have another secret account that nobody is allowed to know about. So, Casey, don't do an IP check on the name master baiter. Please don't! :(

Now, if you're just talking about my XBL GT thing...

[quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='skittlez jr.']Like sj41 said. That's complete craziness.[/quote]

you may want to change that sig :p[/quote]

:rofl:[/quote]It'a not funny! It's not funny at all! :evil: :wink:

[quote name='skittlez jr.'][quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='skittlez jr.']Like sj41 said. That's complete craziness.[/quote]

you may want to change that sig :p[/quote] :lol: I was never trying to "hide" that I was sj41, btw. My e-mail was screwed up, and I forgot my password, so I had to start a new CAG account so I could continue to spam the CAG boards as I was before. :)

However, I do have another secret account that nobody is allowed to know about. So, Casey, don't do an IP check on the name master baiter. Please don't! :(

Now, if you're just talking about my XBL GT thing...[/quote]

LMAO you tell me not to look up someone's screen name and then you actually tell me what it is

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='skittlez jr.'][quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='skittlez jr.']Like sj41 said. That's complete craziness.[/quote]

LMAO you tell me not to look up someone's screen name and then you actually tell me what it is[/quote]Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... :wink:

[quote name='skittlez jr.'][quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='skittlez jr.']Like sj41 said. That's complete craziness.[/quote]

:rofl: Great name. master baiter hahahahahah funny stuff man, funny stuff.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']SneakyP, I've found a person that has a ton more games than you. Just clikc the link http://users.ign.com/collection/Mario23air

Let's see you catch up to that.[/quote]

Cmfosm or however it's spelt (on this site) has over 2000 games. I'm still behind a good number of people, but still, I'm only 17, so I think it's an acomplishment.

And we're back!

God, ever since I entered this thread, no one likes it. Is it me? :cry:

Wait, did Sneaky just post while I was typing this? :?

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Erskne Bowles lost :cry:[/quote]But the Mavs won! :D

I'm going to switch to a Dallas Mavericks avatar soon, so be ready to be bothered. :)

[quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']SneakyP, I've found a person that has a ton more games than you. Just clikc the link http://users.ign.com/collection/Mario23air

Cmfosm or however it's spelt (on this site) has over 2000 games. I'm still behind a good number of people, but still, I'm only 17, so I think it's an acomplishment.[/quote]

But you still need more DC and N64 games.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']SneakyP, I've found a person that has a ton more games than you. Just clikc the link http://users.ign.com/collection/Mario23air

Cmfosm or however it's spelt (on this site) has over 2000 games. I'm still behind a good number of people, but still, I'm only 17, so I think it's an acomplishment.[/quote]

Damn you and your job and your excess money that gets put into games. I'm looking to reach 150 after a few deals are finished. Which is good since I really started the CAG collecting in July with about 40-50 games at that time and having a job making $50-$60 a week.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I've just started increasing my genesis / snes / ps / gba libraries thanks to gamerush, but they are still quite small.[/quote]

Yeah, I know what stores I'm going to hit up if Black Friday isn't that good for me. I'll hit up Gamerush and Gamestop and pick up some SNES games since I know those ones in Ohio have them.

You have to be kidding me. That guy has over 2000 games. Wow. Do you have the link to his collection. I still have to make my collection on ign. Just haven't had the time to. My collection is somewhere between 450 and 500 at last count. I'm starting to increase my DC/genesis collection. My ps1 has favored quite nicely but I would like to increase it but all the games that I actually want for it will run me up quite a bit even used. Also I wouldn't mind expanding my SNES collection a bit.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I've just started increasing my genesis / snes / ps / gba libraries thanks to gamerush, but they are still quite small.[/quote]

Damn you for increasing your post count by taking all of my posts and adding :rofl: after them :wink:

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I've just started increasing my genesis / snes / ps / gba libraries thanks to gamerush, but they are still quite small.[/quote]

Damn you for increasing your post count by taking all of my posts and adding :rofl: after them :wink:[/quote]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

You guys are making me wonder how many games I have. It must be acouple hundred at least. I even have some Intellivision games.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Why doesn't anybody like this OTT?[/quote]

Obviously because I made it and I'm to lazy to keep the conversation up. People are also really busy with that whole election thing right now. Seems like its going to be 4 more years of the same.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I've just started increasing my genesis / snes / ps / gba libraries thanks to gamerush, but they are still quite small.[/quote]

Damn you for increasing your post count by taking all of my posts and adding :rofl: after them :wink:[/quote]

:rofl:

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I've just started increasing my genesis / snes / ps / gba libraries thanks to gamerush, but they are still quite small.[/quote]

:rofl:[/quote]:rofl:wow, this OTT really does suck..

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']Why doesn't anybody like this OTT?[/quote]

Obviously because I made it and I'm to lazy to keep the conversation up. People are also really busy with that whole election thing right now. Seems like its going to be 4 more years of the same.[/quote]

Its still pretty close, 237/206. But if Kerry does lose, I blame this crappy OTT :evil:

. . .j/k

[quote name='sj41'][quote name='Trakan'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I've just started increasing my genesis / snes / ps / gba libraries thanks to gamerush, but they are still quite small.[/quote]

:rofl:[/quote]:rofl:wow, this OTT really does suck..[/quote]

:rofl: it's not morbid's, that's for damn sure

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='sj41'][quote name='Trakan'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I've just started increasing my genesis / snes / ps / gba libraries thanks to gamerush, but they are still quite small.[/quote]

:rofl: it's not morbid's, that's for damn sure[/quote]

:rofl: I really got nothing to say here

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']Why doesn't anybody like this OTT?[/quote]

Obviously because I made it and I'm to lazy to keep the conversation up. People are also really busy with that whole election thing right now. Seems like its going to be 4 more years of the same.[/quote]

Yeah, it sucks that it looks like Bush is gonna "win" again. If Bush does win it proves that hip-hop and young teens have no effect in politics.[/quote]

Its not completely basically what happened is that this time everyone voted and John Kerry couldn't ever get across a decent message (part his own fault, part smear campagins) and so unless you really hated Bush you probably voted for him. Oh well the interesting thing will be if things don't improve, in 2 years a whole bunch more Senate seats and the house comes up for re-election.

[quote name='dcfox'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='sj41'][quote name='Trakan'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I've just started increasing my genesis / snes / ps / gba libraries thanks to gamerush, but they are still quite small.[/quote]

:rofl: it's not morbid's, that's for damn sure[/quote]

:rofl: I really got nothing to say here[/quote]

Oh you guys think that's some funny shit do yah? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back