Owners of Fat PlayStation 3 ‘Other OS’ Class Action Settlement - Up to $65 Payment

postaboy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
77 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Why would you throw money away?And it’s better then nothing you could use it to have lunch that’s three Things on a dollar menu

Why would you throw money away?And it’s better then nothing you could use it to have lunch that’s three Things on a dollar menu
Now i wanna go to McDonald's, buy three dollar menu items, and, when the cashier gives me the total, sign over the check to them to pay for it. "Here you go, guys, today my lunch is on Sony."

Of course, i'd still have to come up with two dimes to cover tax.

I got a check for $3.##. Wow so much money i will deposit. My ps3 did ylod fail so nice discount on my replacement purchase.
I put a 1.5tb hdd so currently downloading my entire ps3 digital game library; the ultimate ps machine plays all ps1-2-3 games!!

Got my check for $3.02 the other day as well. I wasn't expecting anything else after the first check. Not gonna complain since it's better than nothing.

I got a fat $3 as well. What they should do is look at all those who actually cashed or deposited their checks after the 60 days and give the rest of the money from those that didn't cash out. They do these small checks based on the available money vs how many valid claims were put through. If only a fraction of the $ is actually paid out after the 60 day limit they get to keep the rest! They should be forced to reallocate that $ to those who actually followed through!

Last edited by a moderator:
Shit, mine showed up in my INformed Delivery, but I don't think I actually got it. That or I threw it away on accident.  Glad it was only $3 then.

Got my 2nd check other day which I wasn't expecting so $3.02 in the mail not bad. Recoup some of my $600 PS3 fat investment lol.

bread's done
Back