iconwii.gif
Animal Crossing: City Folk - $19.99
OOS - :psp: Dissidia: Final Fantasy - $19.99
OOS - :ps3: Killzone 2 - $19.99
OOS - :360: :ps3: Prototype - $19.99
OOS - :360: :psp: Tiger Woods '10 - $19.99
OOS - :ps3: Resistance 2 - $19.99
OOS - :ps3: :psp: NCAA Football '10 - $19.99

Shipping seems to be very reasonable as well.

Thanks to Josef and knightsdwn for pointing out some other deals.

http://www.pcrichard.com/custserv/videogame_clearance.jsp

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks like they've also got some of the older PS3 160 gig Uncharted bundles. Not too bad if someone wants an older model system.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']

You sound like a douchebag.[/QUOTE]

What the matter, you have no friends? Or are you the one always at the ass end of the jokes? I said I already had the game, I'm just trading up for this version. None of my friends are going to take offense to the teasing, but I'm glad you were here to stand up for them.

Those are some sweet ass deals! in for Halo LE and Brutal Legend. Wondering if I should get Prototype too...:whistle2:k

Very nice find OP, many thanks! :D

[quote name='royce321']lol whatever, still a great deal even with the shipping charges.....wonder if its new or used though[/QUOTE]

That part wasn't to you, it was to the loser who is buyin the game just to shove it in his friend's face.

[quote name='reininop']What the matter, you have no friends? Or are you the one always at the ass end of the jokes? I said I already had the game, I'm just trading up for this version. None of my friends are going to take offense to the teasing, but I'm glad you were here to stand up for them.[/QUOTE]

Wow, I hope you're not older than 15.

Wow crazy prices. Thanks OP, picked up Sigma 2 and Killzone 2 (finally). Live in CA and the shipping is about $5 for the package, which beats paying one of the highest taxes in the country.

[quote name='Full Metal XL']In for the Halo Legendary, if for nothing more than to make friends who paid full price at release for it shit green bricks of envy! \\:D/[/QUOTE]
lol me too:rofl:

[quote name='SativaSam']Prices seem too good to be true...Is it actually reliable?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='spidamatrix']P.C. Richard is a very large electronics/appliances dealer in NY/NJ. They are very reliable, I have purchased products from them for years.[/QUOTE]

Last item I bought from them was a harmony remote. Had to sign for the item on delivery. UPS sent it back after 1 attempt. I called and they next day shipped the remote. Yes, reliable and good customer service.

I'm going to need to quit my job so I can have time to tackle this backlog. Got Halo 3 Legendary, KZ2, R2, KH 358/2 Days and Dissidia.

I'd be up on this if I wasn't trying to pay down my credit cards, not jack them back up.

Damn near impossible to pass up though...urgh....

This deal just hit the Front Page at Slickdeals. Better get the games now while you still can.

[quote name='JNKryo']This deal just hit the Front Page at Slickdeals. Better get the games now while you still can.[/QUOTE]

God damn you, made me jump on Sigma 2. I was almost going to wait, but reading that convinced me otherwise.

Thanks OP. Ordered Halo 3 and Brutal Legends.
Btw, you can use paypal with any e-tailer. Just go to your account and generate a virtual credit card number. Worked like a charm for me.

Got Sigma 2, thanks. Will probably regret not getting Soul Calibur later, but I think if I wait I can do better on that one...

Thanks much OP, good stuff in there.

For a couple additional deals that don't show up on the clearance center page, go to the video games section, show all video games and then show all games on one page. Then search for "Regular" on the page. Found Prototype, Killzone 2 and Guitar Hero Smash Hits (w/ free shipping) all for 19.99.

gonna be a busy Monday for PC Richards!! phenomenal sale..other people need to follow! does anyone think they're Halo Legendary edition will really be here in 3-5 days, or other words, by friday? seems like a stretch..unless they do use UPS for everything..

Picked up Halo Legendary and NGS2 earlier this morning. Too good to pass up. I always wanted the Master Chief Cat Helmet. Glad I did not jump on the $35 deal for Halo Legendary last week.

Much appreciated OP. In for the Halo 3 Legendary Box. I can't believe how cheap this has become. They must just have warehouses full of these things if they're cutting the price 110 smackers.

[quote name='BaboonSqueezer']Wonder how many of these they have? Think they will be cancelling orders?[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same thing...

Thank you very much OP. Placed an order for Halo 3 and I'm hoping it doesn't get canceled due to a lack of actual copies and my "lateness" to this party.

Picked up KZ2. Was tempted by NG2, but considering I haven't played the Xbox 360 version yet after picking it up for $10 at BestBuy last year, I showed some restraint.

Definitely couldn't resist picking up Halo 3 here. $20 for the normal game is crazy, but for the legendary?! This is downright insane.

[quote name='Kush']Thank you very much OP. Placed an order for Halo 3 and I'm hoping it doesn't get canceled due to a lack of actual copies and my "lateness" to this party.[/QUOTE]
I'll be surprised if I get mine, especially since this was posted to SD hours ago.

I gave Halo 3 a shot as well. $19.99 has been the price point I've been hoping for and to get the other goodies makes it interesting.

Id be surprised if they fill the orders , they are a local retailer here and I got a call from two relatives already asking me if I got in on the deal ( Thx SD ) , My point being is how many copies of X game do they have ? Not to burst everyones bubble but I do hope that everyone gets the games they ordered . Im thinking of seeing if the deal is in store as well , I ordered Halo 3 for in store pick up so hopefully Ill get my copy too. Surprizing since they rarely do game sales like this and usually tack on a few extra bucks over MSRP .

[quote name='jkoch']Looks like NGS2 is sold out.[/QUOTE]

yea looks like it :(

oh well i should have checked out last night lol......just ordered brutal and wolverine

Just ordered Halo 3 Legendary, Metalica Guitar Hero, and Brutal Legend. I hope I'm not too late to get the Halo 3 Legendary.

Thanks OP, I was up with the earlybirds this morning and got a jump on the deal.

I ordered...

Woverine
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 (playing NGS1 right now)
Brutal Legend

Then after I heard the Slick Deals guys got wind of the deal, went back and snagged a copy of Prototype for my nephew who's been wanting it real bad for a decent price. Otherwise he wouldn't be able to get it since he probably won't be awake until 3-4 this afternoon (works second shift so he goes to bed late and gets up late)

Saw a few SD'ers buying 3 to 5 copies of the Halo 3 Leg. Ed. I mean why be an ass to others who might want it too, jerks. I was surprised to see they actually gave CAG credit for the deal (wasn't until the second poster told the OP to do it though. :roll: )

Thanks for the deal though, appreciate it, knew if I held out long enough, I'd get better prices on these than what was on for Black Friday. Cheers. :applause:

NGS2 was easily the best deal since it does retail at $60 everywhere else still (glad I snatched it last night)

Brutal Legend is tempting since at $20 it's still half price (sells for $40 pretty much everywhere else)

edit: seems Brutal Legend sold out too even though it still turns up in search results

[quote name='uncle5555']Then after I heard the Slick Deals guys got wind of the deal[/QUOTE]

well that would explain why everything suddenly sold out

[quote name='jkoch']Looks like NGS2 is sold out.[/QUOTE]

Don't worry... It will be sub $20 again, but it might take a couple of months.

[quote name='vherub']for those who missed brutal legend, it will be $20 at bestbuy this month[/QUOTE]

really? when will that be? I've heard mixed things about the game but at $20 I'd bite especially since it is Tim Schaefer

bread's done
Back