[PC] The Indie Gala Thread

I have actually been wanting Tales of Werewolves, but that is all I want from this current bundle. Hopefully we will see it in better bundles down the road

Cheese and crackers I forgot the m in .com on my email. I hope their support is friendly.
They're overly friendly. They call you Dear, proposition you, pinch your arse and for god's sake don't drink anything they give you =/

Edit: Ninja'd by Dearo515

Last edited by a moderator:
found a photo of their tech support staff

15576__safe_twilight-sparkle_rainbow-dash_rarity_spike_animated_hug_dragon-quest.gif

Well... On the plus side the pixeljunk games have only been in Indie Royale bundles, right?

I rarely ever buy indie royale bundles so they're new for me. :p

I'd hardly call this one a jackpot given the number of repeats. It's certainly not bad (at a happy hour price), but it's only a 3-fresh-game bundle so far.

I don't even consider IR featured games repeats anymore since those bundles tend to price themselves out of true cheapass territory so quickly.  Been wanting to play PJ Monsters so this is another great one for me.  

A number of recent bundle games have activated just fine recently without increasing my games owned counter on my profile. Oniken just did this for me (I activated the game fine, "games owned" counter is identical to what it was before). It's not really a problem, but it made me curious. Anyone else have that happen recently?

A number of recent bundle games have activated just fine recently without increasing my games owned counter on my profile. Oniken just did this for me (I activated the game fine, "games owned" counter is identical to what it was before). It's not really a problem, but it made me curious. Anyone else have that happen recently?
no i dont think so maybe i never count but next time it happen i see but i remeber aadding litte racers street and it didnt have that so yea

Looks fine on my end. I double checked before I redeemed the Oniken key and my Games Owned and XP went up.

Is it in your games list? I've seen that happen when the steam servers are getting hammered and the "Activated nothing" glitch comes up. After logging out of steam and back in, the game shows up in the game list and the counter goes up.

Looks fine on my end. I double checked before I redeemed the Oniken key and my Games Owned and XP went up.
Is it in your games list? I've seen that happen when the steam servers are getting hammered and the "Activated nothing" glitch comes up. After logging out of steam and back in, the game shows up in the game list and the counter goes up.
Thanks for the feedback guys. The game shows up on my games list, just not the counter. I'll keep an eye on it and see if it clears up after a while, or a Steam restart.

Interesting. I checked your profile and it says you have 972 games, but your game list - All says you have 1024 items (this includes DLC packs that get their own entry in the profile; most minor items like weapon DLCs don't get listed there.)

I checked my own profile - 844 versus 893.

I've yet to activate some of my recent bundle purchases so I'll double check when I get to that.

Interesting. I checked your profile and it says you have 972 games, but your game list - All says you have 1024 items (this includes DLC packs that get their own entry in the profile; most minor items like weapon DLCs don't get listed there.)

I checked my own profile - 844 versus 893.

I've yet to activate some of my recent bundle purchases so I'll double check when I get to that.
Thanks. I know the DLC count throws things off, but I was at 972 both before and after activating Oniken. I tend to check counts before and after activating keys (don't know why, but I got way too diligent about it as I got closer to 1k :p), and it's happened a few times with bundle games, but not all of them. Just once in a while. Though I've also seen the occasional bundle game add 2 to the count, but only one entry to my library. Who knows? Just got curious. :p Thanks for checking.

Indie Gala just opened up a new bundle ...

Indie Gala Stress Test

It's PWYW for 7 games:

Steam

Alien Hallways

Alien Shooter 

Alien Shooter 2 Conscription

Alien Shooter 2 Reloaded

Zombie Shooter

Zombie Shooter 2

and Pathologic on Desura

Gah, the only one of those that I don't have is Alien Hallways...

The Alien / Zombie Shooter games are okay top-down shooter games, but nothing too memorable.

I did that too...they fixed it though so I believe you need to pay at least a dollar now. I just needed Alien hallway but not anymore
I can't get 1 cent, 5 cent, or 10 cent purchases to take me to paypal.. max I'd pay is 25 cents, but that's pushing it.-- and they won't even accept that.

fuck dis

Indie Gala just opened up a new bundle ...

Indie Gala Stress Test

It's PWYW for 7 games:

Steam

Alien Hallways

Alien Shooter

Alien Shooter 2 Conscription

Alien Shooter 2 Reloaded

Zombie Shooter

Zombie Shooter 2

and Pathologic on Desura
Thanks, OP updated.

isnt happy hour normally on sunday?

They've been skimping out on Happy Hours until the last few days for the past Galas.

Quite often, that's why I was checking the site and saw this new bundle had just started.
They used to do HH on Saturday mornings. Last time it was on Sunday.

I'll post on the last day if HH hasn't come so people can buy in if they don't want to risk the bundle actually ended and not getting extended. Every bundle has been extended, but there was one time they didn't do HH until they let the timer run down, then extended it, an then did HH a few days later.

Of course, given the whole stir up about Interstellar Marines they could possibly skip HH this time around to avoid further internet drama.

Maybe because they had problems with this bundle, with no keys assigned and now it's hopefully fixed with stress test.

So maybe in 20 hr after stress test end :D

I don't think IG gives fuck about drama with Interstellar as long as they get money.

bread's done
Back