[PC] The Indie Gala Thread

Got IndieGala stress test for a penny. I have pretty much all of them cept for possibly alien shooter 1/2 and alien hallways. They're all very similar and I beat alien and zombie shooter 1/2 both back in the day. Alright games but very average and samey. Pathologic looks cool but I have on gog already and will play that version.

Paid 3 cents just to get the Patholigic Desura key because Indie Gala are lame and didn't retroactively give it to people who already had it DRM free in Indie Gala Flash.

Since it's not worth my time to try and sell the rest of the junk and everyone for the most part has them anyway, I'll just do a dump.

Crappy Games from even crappier Russian developers:

Alien Shooter
I6CN5-D2W0M-XIWBC

Alien Shooter 2: Conscription
IEG57-9XBLR-7FD9L

Alien Shooter 2: Reloaded
I9YAP-TGLCZ-A765L

Zombie Shooter
I76MY-ZTWY2-205TG

Zombie Shooter 2
IBIR4-5806W-IHEVX

Last edited by a moderator:
No one probably wants this but there they are.

G3DGM-2MJ7T-2QBVI

Alien Shooter 2: Reloaded

G04BW-H39JP-A0P7T

Zombie Shooter

FW477-NZM6G-DXM2N

Zombie Shooter 2

FXDVQ-ANR9D-E62LA

Maybe because they had problems with this bundle, with no keys assigned and now it's hopefully fixed with stress test.

So maybe in 20 hr after stress test end :D

I don't think IG gives fuck about drama with Interstellar as long as they get money.
I'll say this. I'm probably wrong and I hope I'm wrong. IG doesn't care about drama, but they do care about keeping good relationships with Devs and if they already told the Dev, we can't pull the game from the bundle, they could have potentially promised to not do Happy Hour as a compromise to keep a good relationship with them.

I'll say this. I'm probably wrong and I hope I'm wrong. IG doesn't care about drama, but they do care about keeping good relationships with Devs and if they already told the Dev, we can't pull the game from the bundle, they could have potentially promised to not do Happy Hour as a compromise to keep a good relationship with them.
Well, I hope your wrong.

Did you get your keys right away? I tried lower amounts up to 20c and it wouldn't even redirect to paypal before that. At 20c it allowed me to but no sign of any keys as yet.
Did you get an email from IndieGala? They should have sent you your bundle link via email.

If you've claimed your account page, you should be able to log in and get to the Stress Test bundle keys.  I didn't get an email either, but I was able to just do the login.

I should have said, I got my first set on my main account ok.

I was trying to get another on another email. Maybe IndieGala doesn't like @mail.com extensions but it didn't specify that on the purchase page.

Edit: reading the IndieGala chat it seems to be a problem. I guess the Stress Test is a FAIL

Did you get your keys right away? I tried lower amounts up to 20c and it wouldn't even redirect to paypal before that. At 20c it allowed me to but no sign of any keys as yet.
I paid $0.01 paypal and got my keys right away from logging into my profile page... I couldn't even get to a paypal page earlier at $0.25.

If you've claimed your account page, you should be able to log in and get to the Stress Test bundle keys. I didn't get an email either, but I was able to just do the login.
This! Just checked, still no email.

I paid $0.01 paypal and got my keys right away from logging into my profile page... I couldn't even get to a paypal page earlier at $0.25.

This! Just checked, still no email.
I just tried dropping a penny; it gives you a message of this - LOL:

xmoney.jpg.pagespeed.ic.VAiOYKDst7.jpg

And now say that you have to spend $1 to get Steam & Desura keys for this Stress Test Bundle.

I'm missing:

Alien Hallway

Zombie Shooter 2.

EDIT:

Got ZS2 from Hal's giveaway.

Why didn't they just set the $1.00 minimum rule from the get-go?

{Eyebrow raised}

Kinda looks silly - that some people got it for a penny for "PWYW"; and now they backtracking that it's "PWYW at $1 and over" since all games here either have Steam or Desura keys.

Alien Shooter P75X2-X9MPE-QM6TG

Alien Shooter 2 Reloaded PCVP5-VHITA-P4CGE

Zombie Shooter P88IJ-6W5YN-KH5YY

Zombie Shooter 2 PA50X-FC9E0-G9YEA

I just tried dropping a penny; it gives you a message of this - LOL:

xmoney.jpg.pagespeed.ic.VAiOYKDst7.jpg

And now say that you have to spend $1 to get Steam & Desura keys for this Stress Test Bundle.

I'm missing:

Alien Hallway

Zombie Shooter 2.
When I was able to get it for a penny there was a CAPTCHA box right under that image. It's been on and off... check again later.

Rage moar Beta-Bot. ;)

When I was able to get it for a penny there was a CAPTCHA box right under that image. It's been on and off... check again later.

Rage moar Beta-Bot. ;)
When I hit the Paypal for 1 penny after doing the Captcha correctly, it don't go to PayPal page - hehe.

EDIT:

I did the Captcha and set it to $1 - yep, it wants to go to PayPal page now.

When I hit the Paypal for 1 penny after doing the Captcha correctly, it don't go to PayPal page - hehe.

EDIT:

I did the Captcha and set it to $1 - yep, it wants to go to PayPal page now.
It worked on 20c for me earlier. Haven't received the email though for that one.

I also did the penny thing a bit ago and went out to get some stuff. No E-mail at all and I didn't buy through my profile tried to send it to an alternate E-mail instead. They took my penny but gave me nothing. First Paypal transaction I've ever done. Oh well goodbye penny. Edit: Typed my E-mail into the key resender and it says thank you for purchasing this bundle but still doesn't send me anything.

Last edited:
Darn, I didn't realize the penny thing would work until it was too late.

Anyone want to trade Pathologic for Desura keys of Fairy Bloom Freesia, Satazius, and Time Gentlemen Please/Ben There, Dan That?

Thanks, nickelsminer, for hooking me up.

Well hell. I was going to pay a penny just for a Pathologic Desura key since Indie Gala never added a Desura key for the previous bundle they did with Pathologic in it. Not worth a dollar to double dip from the same damn place.

A little disappointed in IndieGala and their poor timing of emails.  If I get an email in my inbox that says "for the next 24 hours" and it arrived 17 hours ago, I would expect that the sale would still be active... someone needs to time these email sends a little closer to the actual times referenced in the emails.

A little disappointed in IndieGala and their poor timing of emails. If I get an email in my inbox that says "for the next 24 hours" and it arrived 17 hours ago, I would expect that the sale would still be active... someone needs to time these email sends a little closer to the actual times referenced in the emails.
It's just like all mailing lists: they can take hours to get around to mailing you. At least with IG you get them early enough... not like Humble or Indie Royale where you get them hours too late and the price has shot up by $1+.

I never got any E-mail sent to me for my in for a penny yesterday but I just used their key resender and it actually worked today. Got my keys. Anyone else that didn't get an E-mail yet try that now.

I haven't tried the resender but I got a friendly 'Hi Dear' email from my support request yesterday with my new page for the alt email I used for a second bundle @ 20c. The 'claim page' mechanism seems broken though but I'm not too bothered.

bread's done
Back