[PC] The Indie Gala Thread

So I will probably buckle in the last few minutes and but this bundle. Problem is the buy function isn't working at the moment and it's been for a while. It would be pretty messed up if I missed the ability to buy the bundle if IG doesn't get their purchase ability back up before the deal ends.
There is a about a Billion percent chance that the bundle gets extended. There's no way they end the bundle before the final bonus gets unlocked. So I wouldn't worry about it if I were you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't know if I have the balls to wait it out.  Was hoping to pay less as I was planning on picking a bundle up for a friend, but I don't want to miss the chance to purchase.  

Oh ahhhh... right. Slight hindrance :)
photo-228643.gif

There is a about a Billion percent chance that the bundle gets extended. There's no way they end the bundle before the final bonus gets unlocked. So I wouldn't worry about it if I were you.
It's like 9:00 PM on a Friday in Italy. Those IG people are probably neck deep in spaghetti, wine, and pubic hairs right now.

They have so that is nothing new.

Someone already posted on their facebook about the buy function being gone...for hours.

That's IG's problem, their complete lack of communication. They change rules for HH without informing people and they just lack any clear communication. If they just communicated things with people clearly, no one would have an issue. If there is no HH for a bundle, announce it at the beginning so people can buy in at they early price if they want to, etc.

Not sure if it's a cultural thing or them being clueless. They seem to have a mindset that their customers are the enemy sometimes. They've never, ever answered any questions about HH on facebook or twitter during any of the bundles, which I think is funny.
As a first generation Italian-American with relatives in Italy who has visited there I can say that there probably is at least some cultural component to this. Italians have a very fluid idea when it comes to organization and rules. Trains don't run on time. Stores open and close when they feel like it. etc.

It's kind of like the Russian Rock n Roll Racing 3D devs not getting what was wrong with re-using assessts from another game. To quote the police who detained and beat the Pussy Galore girls when one of them questioned what about my rights? 'What rights? This is Russia'.

What rules? This is Italy. :p

PS - I also blame Italians for my hot headedness. ;) not really okay maybe really just a little

I jinxed it guys.  This is the one I wanted Fox to get me.  If I didn't want it, it would have gone to HH days ago.

I jinxed it guys. This is the one I wanted Fox to get me. If I didn't want it, it would have gone to HH days ago.
No worries, Mooby. Hey, I can give you that extra Interstellar basic key I have :D

Edit: Wait, would that reverse the jinx :whistle2:k? Hmmm…

What does that mean (adjusting the gift buy list)?
Regular bundles only list up to 5 and almost always have happy hours.

"Weekly" bundles list up to 20 and usually don't have happy hours. (I think one or two did, but I'm not certain about that.)

Regular bundles only list up to 5 and almost always have happy hours.

"Weekly" bundles list up to 20 and usually don't have happy hours. (I think one or two did, but I'm not certain about that.)
This. The Mount and Blade one had sort of a happy hour thing. I think double gifts or something.

Someone was nice enough to give me his extra Interstellar Marines key. Now literally the only game I don't have in this bundle is Sang Froid. If I can get a HH I wouldn't feel bad about throwing $2 at SF but if not I can wait for another sale or bundle. Sucks for those who wanted multiple games in this bundle though.

I think Dear Indie Gala is winning the game of chicken though I still think they won't be able to resist trying to squeeze in something last minute to push the # of bundles sold up.

They seem really fixated on # of bundles sold vs money made actually. I wonder if that gives them bragging rights or legtimizes them more or something.

Indie Gala just extended the bundle for another 7 more days. Maybe Mooby jumped into the volcano to sacrifice himself?

...and Dynamite Jack it is!

Now we have 7 more days to wonder if a Happy Hour will happen.

Someone was nice enough to give me his extra Interstellar Marines key. Now literally the only game I don't have in this bundle is Sang Froid. If I can get a HH I wouldn't feel bad about throwing $2 at SF but if not I can wait for another sale or bundle. Sucks for those who wanted multiple games in this bundle though.

I think Dear Indie Gala is winning the game of chicken though I still think they won't be able to resist trying to squeeze in something last minute to push the # of bundles sold up.

They seem really fixated on # of bundles sold vs money made actually. I wonder if that gives them bragging rights or legtimizes them more or something.
If there's a HH, you can have my Sang Froid key.. Dear.

Triple good news for me. 

7 day extension (HH, here we come!), Dynamite Jack (don't have), and Cubetractor (don't have). 

Triple good news for me.

7 day extension (HH, here we come!), Dynamite Jack (don't have), and Cubetractor (don't have).
You do realise that Cubetractor was added to the crapsule bundle which probably won't have a happy hour, right?

If there's a HH, you can have my Sang Froid key.. Dear.
Spodering from Spoder? I feel like there should be an achievement for that.

Alright, I'll check in with you when the inevitable HH happens. I'll also send you my list of games I have extra keys for and see if there's any you need, dear.

S'weird that Dynamite Jack was added to the $1 tier of the Interstellar bundle when the last bonus was supposed to be added to the BTA tier.

I mean, I'm not complaining that all you $1 tier buyers shouldn't have got it but it's weird.

Hang on, no I AM complaining. It's not right, you buncha freeloaders getting MY BTA bonus.  :shame:

Is it maybe that a better bonus never materialised and so they had to come up with a much more underwhelming one and so dropped it in the $1 tier?

Or is it just IG's whole 'We're Italian and do what we want, when we want, so ciao' attitude?

You do realise that Cubetractor was added to the crapsule bundle which probably won't have a happy hour, right?
Yeah, but all of those things were not related. I already bought in on Crapsule for $4 (had only one game).

Still waiting on HH for the other.

bread's done
Back